Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:21 - Oct 11 with 43032 views1983

https://www.serenbooks.com/sites/default/files/styles/product_page_book_view/pub

Anybody read this book?

Clydach Murders on 19:11 - Oct 11 with 3621 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 19:04 - Oct 11 by Wingstandwood

Yeah whilst risking instant dismissal, loss of pension and risk of many years of imprisonment to be served amongst inmates that utterly detest police officers. And all for other police officers they've never met from outside of their own H.Q/locality. What loyalty hey! And having forensics and the CPS collaborating alongside also.

And keeping it all 'in-house' with an investigative team that encompassed so many individuals that there would have been an inevitable eventuality of whistle blowing.

Not only that, then convincing an 100% outside interest, come utterly detached Telecom company (why the f#ck would it feel obliged to do that?) to be onside to collaborate and aid and abet a fit-up. What some conspiracy theorists think beggars belief.

IMO the S W Police were helped in the cover up by the NYPD, you know the ones that covered up the twin tower attack, it all makes sense now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 19:31 - Oct 11 with 3596 viewsNeathJack

Clydach Murders on 17:27 - Oct 11 by Wingstandwood

NO forensically aware cop would ever in a million years have left behind a bloodied undrained crime scene bath like that because of the serious risk of leaving a vital clue behind. Debris, pollen, hair etc in a bath so bloodied so to be easily missed!

A forensically aware copper knowingly leaving a bath like that would be akin to a zoo keeper knowingly leaving the tiger enclosure gate open right next to the candy floss stall.

A forensically aware copper would have at the very least improvised filtration and emptied the bath when ERS is obviously unavailable. http://www.forensic-rescue.co.uk/ers/ers.htm

You are Alison Lewis and I claim my £5.
Clydach Murders on 19:44 - Oct 11 with 3579 viewssainthelens

Clydach Murders on 19:31 - Oct 11 by NeathJack

You are Alison Lewis and I claim my £5.

Funny how some treat the behaviour of her and certain officers on duty that night as acceptable. No questions asked.
Clydach Murders on 19:50 - Oct 11 with 3569 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 19:11 - Oct 11 by Flashberryjack

IMO the S W Police were helped in the cover up by the NYPD, you know the ones that covered up the twin tower attack, it all makes sense now.

It's the same utterly sick and twisted denial/thinking that makes some believe that despite World Trade Center witness accounts and live TV coverage showing jets exploding? Some claim it was holograms that hit the twin towers.

Not only that, some seriously believe that hundreds of demolition operatives required to undertake the worlds largest ever take-down project somehow sneaked in overnight unseen and unheard.

Some seriously believe the demolition crews sneaked in overnight and unraveled mile upon mile of demolition cable, removed hundreds of upon hundreds of tons of inner-membrane material and pneumatically drilled and placed explosive charges. Not only that they then put back hundreds upon hundreds of tons of inner membrane back and swept up before the morning shift arrived.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 20:00 - Oct 11 with 3540 viewsmajorraglan

Clydach Murders on 19:04 - Oct 11 by Wingstandwood

Yeah whilst risking instant dismissal, loss of pension and risk of many years of imprisonment to be served amongst inmates that utterly detest police officers. And all for other police officers they've never met from outside of their own H.Q/locality. What loyalty hey! And having forensics and the CPS collaborating alongside also.

And keeping it all 'in-house' with an investigative team that encompassed so many individuals that there would have been an inevitable eventuality of whistle blowing.

Not only that, then convincing an 100% outside interest, come utterly detached Telecom company (why the f#ck would it feel obliged to do that?) to be onside to collaborate and aid and abet a fit-up. What some conspiracy theorists think beggars belief.

I only know what I have read in the papers, seen on tv and read on here. My personal view is that a “conspiracy” and “cover up” is a bit far fetched, it was a huge investigation and has been subject to significant scrutiny. If I am correct, the female officer and the 2 male officers were lower ranks and it’s hardly likely the Chief Officers and senior investigators overseeing the investigation would have been party to any skullduggery which would compromise their position, employment and pensions etc.
Clydach Murders on 20:04 - Oct 11 with 3532 viewsPentyrchJack

Would make a good Netflix documentary

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Clydach Murders on 20:11 - Oct 11 with 3517 viewslifelong

Clydach Murders on 19:44 - Oct 11 by sainthelens

Funny how some treat the behaviour of her and certain officers on duty that night as acceptable. No questions asked.

I think you’ll find that quite a few questions were asked.
Clydach Murders on 20:14 - Oct 11 with 3505 viewsladyjack

Check out the Clydach murders opening post on reddit [4 years ago].
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 21:07]
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 20:20 - Oct 11 with 3480 viewsPentyrchJack

Clydach Murders on 17:27 - Oct 11 by Wingstandwood

NO forensically aware cop would ever in a million years have left behind a bloodied undrained crime scene bath like that because of the serious risk of leaving a vital clue behind. Debris, pollen, hair etc in a bath so bloodied so to be easily missed!

A forensically aware copper knowingly leaving a bath like that would be akin to a zoo keeper knowingly leaving the tiger enclosure gate open right next to the candy floss stall.

A forensically aware copper would have at the very least improvised filtration and emptied the bath when ERS is obviously unavailable. http://www.forensic-rescue.co.uk/ers/ers.htm

But there was no evidence from the clean up linking Dai Morris to the crime..... (edit: I meant to say "no evidence")
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 20:48]

Clydach Murders on 20:37 - Oct 11 with 3470 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 20:20 - Oct 11 by PentyrchJack

But there was no evidence from the clean up linking Dai Morris to the crime..... (edit: I meant to say "no evidence")
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 20:48]

Yes indeed! I'm talking about the urban-myth that the house was cleaned up to a standard that could only be done by a police officer or ex-serving police officer. Well if that was so, the bath would never, ever have been left like that.

There were joy-rider-car thief/burglar standard action(s) involved i.e. starting fires and wearing something on hands, You see burglars, joy-riders-car-thief's often go undetected and escape prosecution because they take simple measures that are extremely effective i.e. leaving zero evidence behind after a crime has been committed.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 20:52 - Oct 11 with 3432 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 20:04 - Oct 11 by PentyrchJack

Would make a good Netflix documentary

Unless you were family members of the granny, mother and the two little girls that were brutally murdered.

Hello

Clydach Murders on 21:06 - Oct 11 with 3414 viewsladyjack

What about the police HOLMES computer system ? it was estimated that it would have taken hundreds of hours to copy and paste from HOLMES onto notepad [not procedure apparently as HOLMES cant be edited and notepad can] and then edit the information so it no longer mentioned Mandy and her family being threatened or the name of the person said to have done the threatening.
What about the unidentified DNA on the murder weapon, Mandy's clothes and the spent matches ?
What about the photo-fit and the same person picked out of videos ?
What about the person who could not remember where he was for a few hours ?, what about the car log disappearing ?, what about not telling the big bosses about the mass murder ?

Apparently the wife said she was with her husband, the husband said he was with his wife and the twin brother couldn't remember were he was.

Why did the police behave like they did ?
Clydach Murders on 21:18 - Oct 11 with 3391 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 19:11 - Oct 11 by Flashberryjack

You think the twin towers just fell down?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Clydach Murders on 21:21 - Oct 11 with 3384 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 19:50 - Oct 11 by Wingstandwood

It's the same utterly sick and twisted denial/thinking that makes some believe that despite World Trade Center witness accounts and live TV coverage showing jets exploding? Some claim it was holograms that hit the twin towers.

Not only that, some seriously believe that hundreds of demolition operatives required to undertake the worlds largest ever take-down project somehow sneaked in overnight unseen and unheard.

Some seriously believe the demolition crews sneaked in overnight and unraveled mile upon mile of demolition cable, removed hundreds of upon hundreds of tons of inner-membrane material and pneumatically drilled and placed explosive charges. Not only that they then put back hundreds upon hundreds of tons of inner membrane back and swept up before the morning shift arrived.

Some thick fukers actually think that 2 planes can cause 3 buildings (yes 3) to collapse at free fall speeds haha

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Clydach Murders on 21:27 - Oct 11 with 3366 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 21:21 - Oct 11 by jackrmee

Some thick fukers actually think that 2 planes can cause 3 buildings (yes 3) to collapse at free fall speeds haha

Oh fûck me - another conspiracy dipshit who watched some some fûckwittery on YouTube.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 21:27]
Clydach Murders on 21:28 - Oct 11 with 3349 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 21:27 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Oh fûck me - another conspiracy dipshit who watched some some fûckwittery on YouTube.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 21:27]

Sorry brains

Clydach Murders on 21:29 - Oct 11 with 3349 viewssainthelens

Clydach Murders on 21:21 - Oct 11 by jackrmee

The thread is not about that. Keep up FFS
Clydach Murders on 21:31 - Oct 11 with 3338 viewsladyjack

Was there a suicide bid resulting in a stay in the nut house ?, what about the lying in wait for the other 3 victims ? was it the old light bulb trick ? [like a famous case they probably teach in detective school], doesn't fit with the drunk, drug fuelled crazed madman scenario does it ?, sounds more like cold blooded calculating murder, what about the lack of DNA evidence ?

The issue with the case is there are so many in the frame and the behaviour of some of those in the frame that were so called professionals was very fishy.

As regards the case, was it beyond reasonable doubt...………...hmm.
Clydach Murders on 21:33 - Oct 11 with 3327 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 21:29 - Oct 11 by sainthelens

The thread is not about that. Keep up FFS

True.
Apologies.
I was baited.

Clydach Murders on 21:35 - Oct 11 with 3319 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 21:18 - Oct 11 by jackrmee

You think the twin towers just fell down?

No, two hijacked passenger Jets traveling at 590 mph and carrying aprox 10,000 gallons of aviation fuel did.

Hello

Clydach Murders on 21:37 - Oct 11 with 3310 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 21:35 - Oct 11 by Flashberryjack

No, two hijacked passenger Jets traveling at 590 mph and carrying aprox 10,000 gallons of aviation fuel did.

Stop it

Clydach Murders on 21:39 - Oct 11 with 3296 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 21:37 - Oct 11 by jackrmee

Stop it

Stop what ?

Hello

Clydach Murders on 21:40 - Oct 11 with 3292 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 21:37 - Oct 11 by jackrmee

Stop it

Have a cool refreshing pint of shut the fûck up - there are grown-ups here and you’re embarrassing yourself.
Clydach Murders on 22:16 - Oct 11 with 3228 viewsPentyrchJack

Clydach Murders on 20:52 - Oct 11 by Flashberryjack

Unless you were family members of the granny, mother and the two little girls that were brutally murdered.

Very true. I would also think they would want justice.

Clydach Murders on 08:39 - Oct 12 with 3073 viewsLohengrin

Clydach Murders on 17:44 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Inspector Gors.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 17:45]

Hercule Pennard.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024