Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:21 - Oct 11 with 43160 views1983

https://www.serenbooks.com/sites/default/files/styles/product_page_book_view/pub

Anybody read this book?

Clydach Murders - and even more on 23:14 - Mar 1 with 3037 viewsSwanjaxs

Clydach Murders - and even more on 23:04 - Mar 1 by majorraglan

Are you a relative, associate or friend of David Morris?

I'm guessing yes.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Clydach Murders - and even more on 06:40 - Mar 2 with 2977 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders - and even more on 22:11 - Mar 1 by andg67

In addition to your very valid points about the Clydach murder. Here is some more food for thought regarding the case. What about:
There was no forced entry on the night of the murders. How did the murderer get in. It is accepted that he/she was there before Mandy Power arrived home from her sisters that night. To get around this minor dilemma, the prosecution conveniently did not bother addressing this during the trial.
What about identified, named corrupt cops from the Lynette White murder/miscarriage of justice in Cardiff, - transferred on to the Clydach murder.
Why did Stephen Lewis refuse to attend the I.D parade for the woman who gave the photofit on the night of the murder?
Why did Stuart Lewis alter his police notebook for the night of the murder and why will he not account for his movements for the hours he is missing?
Why did the Police complaints authority investigation of Stuart Lewis determine, that he undoubtedly did pervert the course of public justice after the night of the murder?
- and after this was established, why wasnt he charged and jailed, like us members of the public would be. ?
Why wasnt Stuart and Stephen Lewis cross examined in Morris trial in relation to - Stuart's missing hours on the night of the murder? and Stephen threatening Mandy several days before? - (I can answer this, and I will at the end.)
- and why wasnt Stuart Lewis also made a murder suspect?, His actions are the most bizarre of this whole case.
Why did both Stephen and Stuart Lewis lie about the fact, that they did know Allison Lewis was having a lesbian affair?
The night before the murder, Mandy Power slept in Allison Lewis house. Allison Lewis admitted they spent the night having sex several times downstairs, whilst spineless Stephen Lewis went to bed - supposedly oblivious to all the steamy lesbian activity that was occurring underneath him, all night.
- Why did Allison Lewis disrespect her husband so disgustingly, and obviously risk him nipping down that night, maybe for a drink of water, or to wonder what the hell his wife was up to all night...? The risk to being caught by him wandering down at some point, was massive. - unyet, she quite obviously didnt care, because she continued to do it, with an array of toys mandy brought - all night long. - ...Does anyone still believe he did not know her and Mandy Power were lesbians??
And to add insult to injury, Lewis told the police in interview she had bathed in Mandy Powers on the morning of the murders. Obviously Mandy Power did not join her, because Allison Lewis' DNA was still present on her thighs after the murder. Nor did she wash the sex toys, both of their DNA was still all over the sex toy that was used after she was murdered.
Does anyone still believe this is an open and shut case.? This is one of the most suspect convictions I have ever seen, and believe me, I am familiar with the reputation of South Wales Police for causing miscarriage of justice. They have the second worse reputation in the UK. Second only to the institutionally corrupt West Midlands Regional Crime Squad. They have in total caused 39 miscarriages of justice- and they are only the ones we know of....
God knows how many innocent people are languishing in jails up and down the country. - I personally am working on a few cases.
Do not believe everything you read and hear in the media - the majority of it is shit. When they report on trials it is a free for all, they can write what they like. the police feed them shit to write half the time.
Finally, to address the question of why wasnt Stephen or Stuart Lewis questioned on the witness stand about all the questions I would love to ask them, about being missing on the night of the murder, threatening to kill Mandy, knowing he was about to be dumped for a woman, leaving the crime scene, where was the house key Allison had for the murder house.
I would love to ask all three of them - Would they take a polygraph test? - You can bet your whole families lives on it, they would refuse - there is no chance they would take a test. - they were not asked about their movements or cross examined except for basic questions, because Davids Morris solicitor, unbelievably was also Steven and Stuart Lewis' solicitor - before taking on the role of acting for Morris, he asked the Lewis' if they had any objection to him acting for Morris. - They actually said, no. - but only on condition Stephen Lewis was not named or questioned as a suspect.... - the solicitor agreed - and kept his word throughout the trial. It is the worst case of breach of professional ethics I have ever heard, and as is known, the conviction after the first trial was quashed because of that behaviour. - there is so much more to that, but I cannot say too much more at the moment.
.....Does anyone still feel it is a clear cut case..? That is the one thing this case definitely is not is clear cut. The general public have no idea of the things that went on during this investigation - and remember this, a miscarriage of justice can happen to any one of us, at any time. - and just like David Morris, there is not a single thing you can do about it. Not unless you have a water-tight alibi. - Morris did not - so will spend the rest of his life in jail.

Thanks for posting that, a very interesting and disturbing read at the same time. It seems there is at least a clear cut motive here which earlier in the thread I tried to fathom out Morris’ motive but couldn’t.

Any thoughts Clydachian?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Clydach Murders - and even more on 06:54 - Mar 2 with 2967 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders - and even more on 23:04 - Mar 1 by majorraglan

Are you a relative, associate or friend of David Morris?

An alternative question to others could also be asked

Clydach Murders - and even more on 08:19 - Mar 2 with 2920 viewsangryjack

Clydach Murders - and even more on 06:40 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Thanks for posting that, a very interesting and disturbing read at the same time. It seems there is at least a clear cut motive here which earlier in the thread I tried to fathom out Morris’ motive but couldn’t.

Any thoughts Clydachian?

Spot on never trust a policeman (pig)
Clydach Murders - and even more on 10:25 - Mar 2 with 2850 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach Murders - and even more on 08:19 - Mar 2 by angryjack

Instead of saying never trust a policeman think how sad and disgusting it is that 4 people including an 80 year old disabled woman and 2 young children were murdered. That is the real issue here not whether police are pigs.

This has clearly been issued by Morris family or friends.

The fact is Morris knew that his solicitor would not be able to bring up the issue of the Lewis brothers but still decided to employ him. He could have used another solicitor but chose not to.

These people do not mention the number of times Morris denied the chain was his. He was continually denying this for several months until it became apparent his cousin had bought another chain because that one was his. He continued to claim it wasn't his and only retracted that when his solicitor presented him with the evidence pre trial.

The bottom line is 2 separate juiries have considered the evidence. The first trial was in Swansea and the second in Newport to take away any issue of bias. Both trials had separate judges both from London. 23 jurors across 2 trials all were convinced of his guilt and despite what the poster says he had all the evidence available to proof doubt but the 2 juries disbelieved him. He even had the most respected defence barrister in the UK acting in his second trial. A man who had overturned many high profile convictions but failed to do so this time. Included in his clients were IRA convicted terrorists whose conviction he over turned and he had also acted for such high profile figures as Mohammed Al Fayed. He didnt exactly use mugs.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 10:26]
Clydach Murders - and even more on 10:41 - Mar 2 with 2839 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders - and even more on 10:25 - Mar 2 by exhmrc1

Instead of saying never trust a policeman think how sad and disgusting it is that 4 people including an 80 year old disabled woman and 2 young children were murdered. That is the real issue here not whether police are pigs.

This has clearly been issued by Morris family or friends.

The fact is Morris knew that his solicitor would not be able to bring up the issue of the Lewis brothers but still decided to employ him. He could have used another solicitor but chose not to.

These people do not mention the number of times Morris denied the chain was his. He was continually denying this for several months until it became apparent his cousin had bought another chain because that one was his. He continued to claim it wasn't his and only retracted that when his solicitor presented him with the evidence pre trial.

The bottom line is 2 separate juiries have considered the evidence. The first trial was in Swansea and the second in Newport to take away any issue of bias. Both trials had separate judges both from London. 23 jurors across 2 trials all were convinced of his guilt and despite what the poster says he had all the evidence available to proof doubt but the 2 juries disbelieved him. He even had the most respected defence barrister in the UK acting in his second trial. A man who had overturned many high profile convictions but failed to do so this time. Included in his clients were IRA convicted terrorists whose conviction he over turned and he had also acted for such high profile figures as Mohammed Al Fayed. He didnt exactly use mugs.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 10:26]

Part 1

(1) David Morris was witnessed walking towards the murder scene shortly before the murders took place.

(2) The time of that walk coincided exactly with his angry New Inn departure.

(3) The location where David Morris was seen was highly significant and incriminating.

(4) The very chain that Morris was seen wearing by numerous witnesses only a short time prior to the murders? Was soon after? Found in the midst of a murder scene, ripped away from Morris’s neck after a close quarter struggle with Mandy. The chain was discovered lying in a pool of blood.

(5) Morris was missing from his home address for many hours during the exact murders/fire setting time frame. Morris returned home coinciding with the last fire setting time period and his murder scene departure.

(6) Within hours of Morris’s reappearance/home return? There then took place (HTV Wales also reported) a highly incriminating conversation involving Morris's girlfriend. She went as far as to question that Morris was at Kelvin Road during the murders timeframe. She said that Morris had arrived home in the early hours with BLOODSTAINED clothing.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 11:03]

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 10:42 - Mar 2 with 2838 viewsWingstandwood

Part 2

(7) All Morris's lies/alibis were blown into absolute smithereens. Morris could (author LIED about this!) NEVER have accidentally/innocently left his chain behind at Mandy’s home address on the Friday morning before the murders had taken place.

(8) Why? Because phone record evidence logged a highly significant phone call that came from Mandy herself. That specific phone call and its location was NOT from Mandy’s home address at Kelvin Road Clydach. The phone call was from a different location a few miles away. That phone call was from Mandy and it was to her kid’s school.

(9) Courtesy of that phone call, it was proved 100% that Mandy was NOT at her own home address with Morris at the very time that he (Lied!) claimed that they were together. That made it absolutely impossible for Morris to have accidentally/innocently left his chain behind at Kelvin Road Clydach. GEDDIT?

(10) And to make matters a million times worse for Morris? There then further materialised a most devastating evidence-addition from a prosecution case. That became PT2 of a devastating double whammy bombshell to Morris’s alibi/defense case.

(11) Thus additional damning evidence then went on to further prove 100% that Morris WAS JUST LIKE WITH MANDY'S NON ATTENDANCE? HIMSELF ALSO NEVER AT MANDY’S HOUSE at the time of question, on the Friday morning before the murders took place.

(12) That was ABSOLUTE ‘climactic guilty verdict clinching evidence’ that sent a seismic shockwave through the entire courtroom! Morris’s defense and all claims of innocence were blasted into absolute smithereens. Utterly exposed to all and sundry! There was no stone left for Morris, his supporters, or his defense team to crawl under!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/5182058.stm ........("In Work")
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/5154406.stm ("Lied to police")

(13) So how did the very chain that Morris was seen wearing shortly before the murders happen to find itself in the midst of a murders scene covered in blood? Levitation? Telekinesis? Fairies? Pixies? Goblins?

(14) And to further add to that each and every defense case witness of questionable morals, honesty, reliability and character were all systemically debunked and discredited by means of meticulous prosecution cross examination.

[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 11:53]

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 11:56 - Mar 2 with 2774 views1462jack

Clydach Murders on 10:42 - Mar 2 by Wingstandwood

Part 2

(7) All Morris's lies/alibis were blown into absolute smithereens. Morris could (author LIED about this!) NEVER have accidentally/innocently left his chain behind at Mandy’s home address on the Friday morning before the murders had taken place.

(8) Why? Because phone record evidence logged a highly significant phone call that came from Mandy herself. That specific phone call and its location was NOT from Mandy’s home address at Kelvin Road Clydach. The phone call was from a different location a few miles away. That phone call was from Mandy and it was to her kid’s school.

(9) Courtesy of that phone call, it was proved 100% that Mandy was NOT at her own home address with Morris at the very time that he (Lied!) claimed that they were together. That made it absolutely impossible for Morris to have accidentally/innocently left his chain behind at Kelvin Road Clydach. GEDDIT?

(10) And to make matters a million times worse for Morris? There then further materialised a most devastating evidence-addition from a prosecution case. That became PT2 of a devastating double whammy bombshell to Morris’s alibi/defense case.

(11) Thus additional damning evidence then went on to further prove 100% that Morris WAS JUST LIKE WITH MANDY'S NON ATTENDANCE? HIMSELF ALSO NEVER AT MANDY’S HOUSE at the time of question, on the Friday morning before the murders took place.

(12) That was ABSOLUTE ‘climactic guilty verdict clinching evidence’ that sent a seismic shockwave through the entire courtroom! Morris’s defense and all claims of innocence were blasted into absolute smithereens. Utterly exposed to all and sundry! There was no stone left for Morris, his supporters, or his defense team to crawl under!

(13) So how did the very chain that Morris was seen wearing shortly before the murders happen to find itself in the midst of a murders scene covered in blood? Levitation? Telekinesis? Fairies? Pixies? Goblins?

(14) And to further add to that each and every defense case witness of questionable morals, honesty, reliability and character were all systemically debunked and discredited by means of meticulous prosecution cross examination.

Have no interest in any of this however I must ask are or were you a police officer ?
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 13:26 - Mar 2 with 2694 viewswhiterock

The one question I keep coming back to is was he really having an affair? If he was then his DNA would have been all over the place as he was supposed to have been with Miss Power on the Friday when he left his gold chain. How would the Lewis' know where to clean if it was one of them?
Clydach Murders - and even more on 15:05 - Mar 2 with 2606 viewsSwanjaxs

Clydach Murders - and even more on 08:19 - Mar 2 by angryjack

Even when some drugged up junkie is breaking into your house...

Straight on the blower to the "pigs" then is it 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Clydach Murders - and even more on 15:43 - Mar 2 with 2575 viewstheloneranger

Clydach Murders - and even more on 22:11 - Mar 1 by andg67

In addition to your very valid points about the Clydach murder. Here is some more food for thought regarding the case. What about:
There was no forced entry on the night of the murders. How did the murderer get in. It is accepted that he/she was there before Mandy Power arrived home from her sisters that night. To get around this minor dilemma, the prosecution conveniently did not bother addressing this during the trial.
What about identified, named corrupt cops from the Lynette White murder/miscarriage of justice in Cardiff, - transferred on to the Clydach murder.
Why did Stephen Lewis refuse to attend the I.D parade for the woman who gave the photofit on the night of the murder?
Why did Stuart Lewis alter his police notebook for the night of the murder and why will he not account for his movements for the hours he is missing?
Why did the Police complaints authority investigation of Stuart Lewis determine, that he undoubtedly did pervert the course of public justice after the night of the murder?
- and after this was established, why wasnt he charged and jailed, like us members of the public would be. ?
Why wasnt Stuart and Stephen Lewis cross examined in Morris trial in relation to - Stuart's missing hours on the night of the murder? and Stephen threatening Mandy several days before? - (I can answer this, and I will at the end.)
- and why wasnt Stuart Lewis also made a murder suspect?, His actions are the most bizarre of this whole case.
Why did both Stephen and Stuart Lewis lie about the fact, that they did know Allison Lewis was having a lesbian affair?
The night before the murder, Mandy Power slept in Allison Lewis house. Allison Lewis admitted they spent the night having sex several times downstairs, whilst spineless Stephen Lewis went to bed - supposedly oblivious to all the steamy lesbian activity that was occurring underneath him, all night.
- Why did Allison Lewis disrespect her husband so disgustingly, and obviously risk him nipping down that night, maybe for a drink of water, or to wonder what the hell his wife was up to all night...? The risk to being caught by him wandering down at some point, was massive. - unyet, she quite obviously didnt care, because she continued to do it, with an array of toys mandy brought - all night long. - ...Does anyone still believe he did not know her and Mandy Power were lesbians??
And to add insult to injury, Lewis told the police in interview she had bathed in Mandy Powers on the morning of the murders. Obviously Mandy Power did not join her, because Allison Lewis' DNA was still present on her thighs after the murder. Nor did she wash the sex toys, both of their DNA was still all over the sex toy that was used after she was murdered.
Does anyone still believe this is an open and shut case.? This is one of the most suspect convictions I have ever seen, and believe me, I am familiar with the reputation of South Wales Police for causing miscarriage of justice. They have the second worse reputation in the UK. Second only to the institutionally corrupt West Midlands Regional Crime Squad. They have in total caused 39 miscarriages of justice- and they are only the ones we know of....
God knows how many innocent people are languishing in jails up and down the country. - I personally am working on a few cases.
Do not believe everything you read and hear in the media - the majority of it is shit. When they report on trials it is a free for all, they can write what they like. the police feed them shit to write half the time.
Finally, to address the question of why wasnt Stephen or Stuart Lewis questioned on the witness stand about all the questions I would love to ask them, about being missing on the night of the murder, threatening to kill Mandy, knowing he was about to be dumped for a woman, leaving the crime scene, where was the house key Allison had for the murder house.
I would love to ask all three of them - Would they take a polygraph test? - You can bet your whole families lives on it, they would refuse - there is no chance they would take a test. - they were not asked about their movements or cross examined except for basic questions, because Davids Morris solicitor, unbelievably was also Steven and Stuart Lewis' solicitor - before taking on the role of acting for Morris, he asked the Lewis' if they had any objection to him acting for Morris. - They actually said, no. - but only on condition Stephen Lewis was not named or questioned as a suspect.... - the solicitor agreed - and kept his word throughout the trial. It is the worst case of breach of professional ethics I have ever heard, and as is known, the conviction after the first trial was quashed because of that behaviour. - there is so much more to that, but I cannot say too much more at the moment.
.....Does anyone still feel it is a clear cut case..? That is the one thing this case definitely is not is clear cut. The general public have no idea of the things that went on during this investigation - and remember this, a miscarriage of justice can happen to any one of us, at any time. - and just like David Morris, there is not a single thing you can do about it. Not unless you have a water-tight alibi. - Morris did not - so will spend the rest of his life in jail.

David Hutchison from Goldstones in Swansea represented both the Lewis brothers in July 2000.

When Morris was arrested on the 20th March 2001 he immediately asked for Hutchinson ... (who had been a Det. Insp. in the Met) ... to represent him, because he'd acted on his behalf previously. When Hutchinson arrived at the police station the custody officer on advice from the CPS asked him to consider the question of conflict of interest.

Hutchinson then advised Morris that he had acted previously for the Lewis brothers, but Morris then signed a document stating that he wanted Hutchinson to represent him.

The Lewis brothers also had no objection to Hutchinson representing Morris.

Plus ...

You seem positive that the Lewis twins are/were being protected by the SWP and there was a cover-up ... If this was true ...

Then WHY did the Lewis brothers with their then solicitor David Hutchinson ( also would become the solicitor to Morris) make formal complaints against 18 police officers of all ranks from constable to Detective Superintendent. They also made a complaint against the Chief Constable of South Wales!!

These complaints included perjury, attempting to pervert the course of justice, wrongful arrest, disclosure of confidential information, inappropriate disclosure of sensitive information, etc.

This doesn't seem a very sensible action to take if you know that the SWP are in your corner!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clydach Murders on 15:46 - Mar 2 with 2572 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 13:26 - Mar 2 by whiterock

The one question I keep coming back to is was he really having an affair? If he was then his DNA would have been all over the place as he was supposed to have been with Miss Power on the Friday when he left his gold chain. How would the Lewis' know where to clean if it was one of them?

Perhaps he wasn’t having an affair then. Someone on here has already vehemently denied that. They gave the impression she despised him.
So if he wasn’t having an affair with Mandy Power, what was his motive. Dislike isn’t enough for a guy to kill her, an old lady and two kids.
The story (if true) that Alison Lewis was in Mandy Powers house, not the Friday before but the morning these events took place and even had a bath there should raise suspicions immediately. She may well be innocent of the crime but that circumstance and the alleged activity between her and Power might well have tipped someone close to her over the edge. I would find that a far more plausible motive than Morris’s. What if she told her husband she intended to leave him for Mandy Power and he took it very badly?

If Power despised Morris (and no affair was in progress) there’s no way he’s getting in that house late at night. What possible reason would there be to let him in? Mandy Power opened the door to someone she could trust . With no forced entry that’s a logical conclusion.

Clydach Murders on 15:59 - Mar 2 with 2561 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 10:42 - Mar 2 by Wingstandwood

Part 2

Regarding point 12 - if evidence was suppressed (either though witnesses lying or tampering with the crime scene as we know happened) then it’s hardly a safe conviction , is it?

Juries can be led along a false trail and can definitely agree on verdicts that are a miscarriage of justice. It’s not like it’s never happened before is it?

Clydach Murders on 16:15 - Mar 2 with 2548 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 15:59 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Regarding point 12 - if evidence was suppressed (either though witnesses lying or tampering with the crime scene as we know happened) then it’s hardly a safe conviction , is it?

Juries can be led along a false trail and can definitely agree on verdicts that are a miscarriage of justice. It’s not like it’s never happened before is it?

Please do tell about all this tampering! Tampering of standard to that of the hundreds of demolition operatives that you believed were responsible for taking down three buildings on 9-11.

You know? The ones that went all "invisible man for a day" Claude Rains style and sneaked passed security and rigged up three buildings using zero noise emitting cutting disk grinders, pneumatic jack hammers and sledge hammers etc.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 16:24]

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 17:09 - Mar 2 with 2465 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 16:15 - Mar 2 by Wingstandwood

Please do tell about all this tampering! Tampering of standard to that of the hundreds of demolition operatives that you believed were responsible for taking down three buildings on 9-11.

You know? The ones that went all "invisible man for a day" Claude Rains style and sneaked passed security and rigged up three buildings using zero noise emitting cutting disk grinders, pneumatic jack hammers and sledge hammers etc.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 16:24]

You should really answer the person who put up a very long and detailed post - seemingly with a good amount of knowledge regarding this case - it would be far more appropriate than sending smilies to me.

Did you answer the recent thread question asking if you were a police officer or not?

Edit - your tone seems to have become a tad hysterical. Why?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 17:12]

Clydach Murders on 17:16 - Mar 2 with 2451 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 17:09 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

You should really answer the person who put up a very long and detailed post - seemingly with a good amount of knowledge regarding this case - it would be far more appropriate than sending smilies to me.

Did you answer the recent thread question asking if you were a police officer or not?

Quote yourself "Regarding point 12 - if evidence was suppressed (either though witnesses lying or tampering with the crime scene as we know happened) then it’s hardly a safe conviction , is it?"

Who were these witnesses doing the tampering of a crime scene, a crime scene that was cordoned off, a perimeter enforced to stop unwelcome individuals entering a crime scene?

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 18:25 - Mar 2 with 2367 views1983

Or was there a 3rd party to this ??

The Police & the public seemed more interested in covering up and slinging mud around at the Lewis family & Dai Morris hoping some of it would stick or not as the case maybe ?

Let’s talk about the elephant in the room,Mandy Power seemed to be “friendly” with a lot of people around this time with 1 or 2 of them
her immediate neighbours and she liked to live life a bit on the edge she was also known to tell the odd porky or two so there could be somebody else out there who only Mandy knew about...!?

Clydach Murders on 18:29 - Mar 2 with 2356 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach Murders on 17:09 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Whether someone is or isnt a police officer doesnt really matter. The first people on the scene were the fire brigade and by then the building was pretty much burned. The original expectation was there had just been a fire. The horrors only became apparent when the Fire Brigade turned up and found the bodies. You can believe the Morris theories if you wish but some of the coincidentals just seem far fetched. The murder occurred the same week Lewis became an Inspector and the night after Morris allegedly had sex with Mandy. His chain was apparently left the night before yet he never went back the night before. He was walking back to his mothers 6 miles away after an argument with his girlfriend on the night of the murder.

The bottom line is that 2 separate sets of jurors heard the evidence including his evidence and didnt believe his version of events. There was not a single juror who thought there was any doubt. These people spent weeks considering the evidence. None of us did.

The Dawson family believed they got the right man and they sat through 2 trials. Issues with the Lewis family are smokescreens because many like to distrust the Police but they weren't on Trial. Morris was and 23 jurors decided against him. In football terms 23-0 but some want it replayed.
Clydach Murders on 18:32 - Mar 2 with 2342 viewsGowerjack

Clydach Murders on 17:16 - Mar 2 by Wingstandwood

Quote yourself "Regarding point 12 - if evidence was suppressed (either though witnesses lying or tampering with the crime scene as we know happened) then it’s hardly a safe conviction , is it?"

Who were these witnesses doing the tampering of a crime scene, a crime scene that was cordoned off, a perimeter enforced to stop unwelcome individuals entering a crime scene?

So are you a serving or former police officer or not?

Answer the question man..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Clydach Murders on 18:52 - Mar 2 with 2290 viewsSwanjaxs

Clydach Murders on 18:32 - Mar 2 by Gowerjack

So are you a serving or former police officer or not?

Answer the question man..

Why should he answer...

What do you do for a living?

Clydach Murders on 18:55 - Mar 2 with 2284 views1983

Clydach Murders on 18:29 - Mar 2 by exhmrc1

Whether someone is or isnt a police officer doesnt really matter. The first people on the scene were the fire brigade and by then the building was pretty much burned. The original expectation was there had just been a fire. The horrors only became apparent when the Fire Brigade turned up and found the bodies. You can believe the Morris theories if you wish but some of the coincidentals just seem far fetched. The murder occurred the same week Lewis became an Inspector and the night after Morris allegedly had sex with Mandy. His chain was apparently left the night before yet he never went back the night before. He was walking back to his mothers 6 miles away after an argument with his girlfriend on the night of the murder.

The bottom line is that 2 separate sets of jurors heard the evidence including his evidence and didnt believe his version of events. There was not a single juror who thought there was any doubt. These people spent weeks considering the evidence. None of us did.

The Dawson family believed they got the right man and they sat through 2 trials. Issues with the Lewis family are smokescreens because many like to distrust the Police but they weren't on Trial. Morris was and 23 jurors decided against him. In football terms 23-0 but some want it replayed.

Sorry for pointing out but the first trial was quashed he can’t be tried twice 🤔

Clydach Murders on 18:59 - Mar 2 with 2277 viewsGowerjack

Clydach Murders on 18:52 - Mar 2 by Swanjaxs

Why should he answer...

What do you do for a living?

Business Development Manager.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Clydach Murders on 19:46 - Mar 2 with 2218 viewsSwanjaxs

Clydach Murders on 18:59 - Mar 2 by Gowerjack

Business Development Manager.

You've done well for a Lan boi fair play mush

Clydach Murders on 19:49 - Mar 2 with 2210 viewsJackfath

I think there's enough evidence on this thread to reopen the case.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clydach Murders on 19:54 - Mar 2 with 2198 viewsSwanjaxs

Clydach Murders on 19:49 - Mar 2 by Jackfath

I think there's enough evidence on this thread to reopen the case.

Indeed...

Next up...

Planet Swans discuss the Beast of Bodmin case..

Panther or Doberman?

Da da dahh 😯

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024