Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread 20:08 - Oct 11 with 6919 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 18:40]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:20 - Oct 13 with 1015 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:08 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

No way James should still be out there. He was out cold.

Or he received little contact to his head and he made a meal out of it like he has done throughout his professional career.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 13 with 999 viewsbonymine

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:20 - Oct 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Or he received little contact to his head and he made a meal out of it like he has done throughout his professional career.

Not a very complimentary thing to say about YOUR best player this season ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 13 with 990 viewssainthelens

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:20 - Oct 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You'll be screaming for him to dive in the box come next Sunday.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:24 - Oct 13 with 981 viewsSwanjaxs

Only noticed him "playing up" since he signed for Man Yoo if I'm being honest...

Funny that

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:24 - Oct 13 with 977 viewsswan85

A minute before they scored, anyone else think the shoulder barge on James was a penalty? There was no plan to get the ball just the man.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:25 - Oct 13 with 965 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:24 - Oct 13 by swan85

A minute before they scored, anyone else think the shoulder barge on James was a penalty? There was no plan to get the ball just the man.

Absolutely mate, nailed on for me too 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:29 - Oct 13 with 950 viewssainthelens

Wtf has Giggs done here? I can literally see no pattern or plan to our game.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:33 - Oct 13 with 925 viewsOneill_77

yes
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 13 with 919 viewsdickythorpe

Bale carrying the team again with help from Ben Davies
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 13 with 900 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:12 - Oct 13 by Swanjaxs

Better off playing Christian Bale ffs

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 13 with 901 viewsswan65split

Good work Ben.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 13 with 902 viewsexiledclaseboy

Good goal. Reacted well to conceding early.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 13 with 889 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's not hard to see why Ampadu can't get a game for anyone. What does he actually contribute? He'll point for people to pass backwards whilst he stands next to an opposition player watching the game go past him.

At least Ben Davies has the confidence to drive forward.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 13 with 879 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:29 - Oct 13 by sainthelens

Wtf has Giggs done here? I can literally see no pattern or plan to our game.

I’ve seen one moment of quality in the whole game - the Croatia goal. The rest has been total and utter dross.......until just as I was about to ‘send’, Bale scores just on half time! I’ll have to post more often.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 20:38]
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:37 - Oct 13 with 867 viewsswan85

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 13 by Swanjaxs

Ha ha! To be fair he did take his goal well, but he lost the ball sloppily but Davies won it back. He is not the player he was is he.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:38 - Oct 13 with 856 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 13 by jackrabbit

I’ve seen one moment of quality in the whole game - the Croatia goal. The rest has been total and utter dross.......until just as I was about to ‘send’, Bale scores just on half time! I’ll have to post more often.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 20:38]

Giggs gameplan relies entirely on individual players creating something by themselves out of relative nothingness. The tactical side the mangement team provides adds nothing very much. Pretty much an image of the guy as a player.

That said, the response has been good.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:42 - Oct 13 with 816 viewsOneill_77

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's not hard to see why Ampadu can't get a game for anyone. What does he actually contribute? He'll point for people to pass backwards whilst he stands next to an opposition player watching the game go past him.

At least Ben Davies has the confidence to drive forward.

Lack of game time, is all. Bags of talent which needs nurturing.

Could be the missing link in our (Swans) midfield.

Ben has Benefited from our nurturing, lets give Ampadu the same nurture.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:45 - Oct 13 with 789 viewsshandyjack

what is our actual gameplan? 6 games in the qualifying campaign and we don't look like a team with a purpose and idea of how we want to play the game. Relying on individuals to produce a bit of magic.
Can Williams actually give the ball away anymore, most over hyped nonsense player we've had for years, he's crap

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 13 with 766 viewssainthelens

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:45 - Oct 13 by shandyjack

what is our actual gameplan? 6 games in the qualifying campaign and we don't look like a team with a purpose and idea of how we want to play the game. Relying on individuals to produce a bit of magic.
Can Williams actually give the ball away anymore, most over hyped nonsense player we've had for years, he's crap

Post of the day.
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:47 - Oct 13 with 758 viewsMagic_Michu

I was about to post that I would consider taking Bale off for Wilson and then he goes and scores.

He had done thing else all match... looked like he was trying too hard. Hopefully he plays better with the pressure off a bit.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:48 - Oct 13 with 750 viewsBenJ94

Haven’t seen it mentioned, but how shite is Wayne Hennessey?
The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:49 - Oct 13 with 734 viewsMagic_Michu

He did make an incredible save after the first goal

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:50 - Oct 13 with 728 viewsshandyjack

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:48 - Oct 13 by BenJ94

extremely, is Ward any better though?

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:50 - Oct 13 with 726 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:48 - Oct 13 by BenJ94

Good with the ball at his feet though 👍

The Official Wales vs Croatia European Qualifying Match Thread on 20:50 - Oct 13 with 720 viewspencoedjack

Joey looking a pretty accomplished centre half.

No doubt he will make a mistake or 2 but he will be playing PL football next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024