Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread 17:11 - Nov 13 with 12761 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 16:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 16 with 1240 viewsmonmouth

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 16 by DJack

Ah! I was looking forward to you ripping the shît out of some idiot later. me I've not had any for close to a month so I might partake later.

Get stuck in mate.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 16 with 1231 viewsDJack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 16 by monmouth

Get stuck in mate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:02 - Nov 16 with 1200 viewsSwanjaxs

Quick start needed here

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 16 with 1191 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:55 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

Speak for yourself mun.

Shît, you’re right, Clasey. After a beer and checking the TV schedules...come on Cymru!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 16 with 1166 viewsZaxx

Come on Cymruuuuuu
Yesss!
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 16 with 1166 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Get in.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 16 with 1159 viewsPozuelosSideys

lol youre just a skinny Steve Torpey
A skinny Steve Toooorpey
A skinny Steve Torpey

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:22 - Nov 16 with 1105 viewsSwanjaxs

Need to get Bale and James more involved in this

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:25 - Nov 16 with 1092 viewsZaxx

Bale is playing?

Ah, just saw him :D
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 17:28]
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:35 - Nov 16 with 1041 viewsPozuelosSideys

noiceee

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:36 - Nov 16 with 1039 viewsbuilthjack

Keep pushing lads, get a third

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:36 - Nov 16 with 1034 viewslifelong

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:22 - Nov 16 by Swanjaxs

Need to get Bale and James more involved in this

Quality from Dan James 0-2.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:40 - Nov 16 with 1013 viewsairedale

Hope this ref doesn’t influence the outcome of this match. Unless it benefits us of course.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 16 with 998 viewsPozuelosSideys

Tell you what. Morrel is looking a tidy little player against this opposition

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:47 - Nov 16 with 978 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:25 - Nov 16 by Zaxx

Bale is playing?

Ah, just saw him :D
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 17:28]

Bale been blowing outa his ass since the 20th minute.

Can't seeo any reason to bring him out for the 2nd half, keep him for Tuesday

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:48 - Nov 16 with 960 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:47 - Nov 16 by Swanjaxs

And he’s one yellow away from missing Tuesday. As is Dan James.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:49 - Nov 16 with 957 viewsphact0rri

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 16 by PozuelosSideys

I thought so too. I keep having to tell myself "remember who he's up against"

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:50 - Nov 16 with 950 viewsphact0rri

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:48 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

he hasn't played much I think Giggs just wants to get him reacquainted with the texture of grass.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:50 - Nov 16 with 942 viewsSirjohnalot

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:47 - Nov 16 by Swanjaxs

Yep, take him off at half time, protect the yellow card. If we can’t hold a two goal lead against these lot, we don’t deserve to qualify anyway
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:51 - Nov 16 with 933 viewslifelong

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 16 by PozuelosSideys

I agree, he’s had a very good game.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:52 - Nov 16 with 924 viewsmonmouth

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:50 - Nov 16 by Sirjohnalot

Yep, take him off at half time, protect the yellow card. If we can’t hold a two goal lead against these lot, we don’t deserve to qualify anyway

Ramsey needs a run out second half.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:52 - Nov 16 with 922 viewsmarchamjack

Tell you who’s surprised and impressed me that first half...Morrell 👏

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:52 - Nov 16 with 922 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:48 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

Get Motondo and Roberts on around the hour mark. Rest Bale and James for Tuesday

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:59 - Nov 16 with 858 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ampadu is a red card waiting to happen tonight as well.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:05 - Nov 16 with 834 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:59 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

Ampadu is a red card waiting to happen tonight as well.

Not just this game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024