Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread 22:04 - Nov 16 with 20783 viewsjackharris

The Jackharris’ and (EDIT) Ryan Giggs Line-up!

[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:06 - Nov 17 with 2205 viewsJBT95

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 17:33 - Nov 17 by sherpajacob

£60 for a premium seat is not exactly exorbitant.

Definitely not and I didn't say it was.

I'm happy with my seat on the half way line in block 114 at £28 though ;)
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:56 - Nov 17 with 2153 viewsDarran

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:05 - Nov 17 by JBT95

Oh yeah 100%

CAUSE WALES AIN'T PLAYING TOMORROW DAZZA BOY... you must be excited!!!
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 18:05]

Fair point. Would you take them losing on Tuesday for it then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:59 - Nov 17 with 2152 viewsDarran

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 17:34 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

You can be a bit of a tvvat sometimes Dar.

Why?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:01 - Nov 17 with 2148 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:59 - Nov 17 by Darran

Why?

Asking stupid questions, obvs
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:12 - Nov 17 with 2130 viewsJBT95

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:56 - Nov 17 by Darran

Fair point. Would you take them losing on Tuesday for it then?

Only if Swans won the 2020-21 edition of the PL and Wales got to the Euros final tournament by the way of the play-offs.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:43 - Nov 17 with 2090 viewsDarran

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:01 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

Asking stupid questions, obvs

How’s that then?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:47 - Nov 17 with 2081 viewsJackfath

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:43 - Nov 17 by Darran

How’s that then?

Ignore him Darran. He's a troll.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:58 - Nov 17 with 2066 viewsDarran

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:47 - Nov 17 by Jackfath

I think I will he seems obsessed with me.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:05 - Nov 17 with 2050 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:58 - Nov 17 by Darran

I think I will he seems obsessed with me.

Obsessed? Thats rich coming from you
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:06 - Nov 17 with 2046 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:47 - Nov 17 by Jackfath

You can fvck right off mr hyde.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:10 - Nov 17 with 2029 viewsJackfath

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:06 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

You can fvck right off mr hyde.

Mr Hyde?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:16 - Nov 17 with 2022 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:10 - Nov 17 by Jackfath

Mr Hyde?

With Dar being Dr Jekyll
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 17 with 2001 viewsJackfath

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:16 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

With Dar being Dr Jekyll

Oh right.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:36 - Nov 17 with 1983 viewssherpajacob

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:06 - Nov 17 by JBT95

Definitely not and I didn't say it was.

I'm happy with my seat on the half way line in block 114 at £28 though ;)

me and my boy will give you a wave from the family stand, £30 in total for both tickets. Well done FAW for making tickets affordable for those that had the faith to buy months ago.

Let's get the place rocking

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:55 - Nov 17 with 1961 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 17 by Jackfath

Oh right.

Glad to have cleared that up👍
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:11 - Nov 17 with 1933 viewsAl_Bundy

Shame if we drop Morrell.. thought he had a decent game on Saturday
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:23 - Nov 17 with 1919 viewsmarchamjack

Hope we can qualify Tuesday and then once we know which group we’ll be placed in, I can then plan going to the matches and getting tickets and fckn off Wales No1 Fan in the process 👍

Months of annoying and winding the miserable twt up 😀

Cmon Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:24 - Nov 17 with 1918 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:11 - Nov 17 by Al_Bundy

Shame if we drop Morrell.. thought he had a decent game on Saturday

Totally agree, imo he was our best player but i think joey is a shoe in unfortunately, im more bothered who we play up front, do we persist with moore and more of the long ball or do we have bale there supported on either wing by james and wilson who i also thought had a great game.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:30 - Nov 17 with 1912 viewsangryjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:13 - Nov 17 by Badlands

Why does anyone want Ramsey in the side?
And Bale's only contribution of note is to take the attention of a defender.
They may be huge names but tbh have contributed very little for a long time.

I Don't want Ramsey in the team either slows the game down too much gives teams time to 're adjust and too selfish when a better pass on
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 17 with 1904 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:36 - Nov 17 by sherpajacob

me and my boy will give you a wave from the family stand, £30 in total for both tickets. Well done FAW for making tickets affordable for those that had the faith to buy months ago.

Let's get the place rocking

He will have bought his before you did.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:47 - Nov 17 with 1890 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 17 by monmouth

He will have bought his before you did.

He will have. Tournament ticket at the start of the campaign I would say.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 22:08 - Nov 17 with 1865 viewsladyjack

I don't think Ramsey will start, Harry Wilson is in such good form.

PS There again Giggs selections are not always easy to read, so who knows.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 22:11]
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 22:11 - Nov 17 with 1860 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 22:08 - Nov 17 by ladyjack

I don't think Ramsey will start, Harry Wilson is in such good form.

PS There again Giggs selections are not always easy to read, so who knows.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 22:11]

Leave Ramsey on the bench

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 22:26 - Nov 17 with 1834 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 22:11 - Nov 17 by builthjack

Leave Ramsey on the bench

I thought he slowed our game down when he came on and wilson went into his shell after having a cracking game.

I do worry that having an imbecile in charge we dont play players in form and a good formation.

Iirc hungary are a big side who will throw their weight about, do we try and play around them with bale, wilson and james uo front or do we go with moore and play long balls to him and hope to pick up his knock downs, at least we have options, just hope that giggs has an idea.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 10:33 - Nov 18 with 1564 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 22:26 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

I thought he slowed our game down when he came on and wilson went into his shell after having a cracking game.

I do worry that having an imbecile in charge we dont play players in form and a good formation.

Iirc hungary are a big side who will throw their weight about, do we try and play around them with bale, wilson and james uo front or do we go with moore and play long balls to him and hope to pick up his knock downs, at least we have options, just hope that giggs has an idea.

If Bale hadn't missed that absolute sitter against Hungary in the summer,we would be sitting pretty now.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024