Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread 22:04 - Nov 16 with 20785 viewsjackharris

The Jackharris’ and (EDIT) Ryan Giggs Line-up!

[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:21 - Nov 19 with 1583 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 19 by Swanjaxs

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:23 - Nov 19 with 1554 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 19 by blackpooljack

Is it just me that thinks Kiefer Moore is utter dog shìte

No. But he runs around a lot, and a lot of people are impressed by that.

I’ve not been paying attention to the qualifiers, what have Wales got to do here? Can they get through?
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 19 with 1550 viewspencoedjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 19 by blackpooljack

No fella.

Poor mans Steve Torpey
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 19 with 1540 viewstheloneranger

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 19 by Banosswan

Best keeper in the world...

Like watching Gordon Banks.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:29 - Nov 19 with 1479 viewsmonmouth

Really don't want to be relying on one goal here. It will go tits up like it always does for Wales/Swans when they try and hang on to an early goal. Need to get at these shitheads.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:29 - Nov 19 with 1479 viewsLandore_Jack

Wales need a second goal.

#backtojack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:32 - Nov 19 with 1445 viewsDippy

Hungary were poor, if we can't put these away, we don't deserve to qualify

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:33 - Nov 19 with 1421 viewsraynor94

Hungary are not up to much, we should have been out of sight, early goal second half and kill it off

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:34 - Nov 19 with 1405 viewsHighjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 19 by Banosswan

Best keeper in the world...

It was definitely offside though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:35 - Nov 19 with 1401 viewsladyjack

Wales need a second goal.

Come on Wales.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 19 with 1386 viewsHighjack

He does the donkey work well. We have literally no options up front, his finishing is the reason he’s been knocking around the lower leagues rather than someone like Burnley.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:39 - Nov 19 with 1354 viewsJackSomething

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:13 - Nov 17 by Badlands

Why does anyone want Ramsey in the side?
And Bale's only contribution of note is to take the attention of a defender.
They may be huge names but tbh have contributed very little for a long time.

An assist for Bale and a goal for Ramsey. Nostradamus you ain't.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:43 - Nov 19 with 1287 viewsNeath_Jack

The last couple of pages have been cliche city!

Just need Mat The Stat and Stanley to turn up now

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 19 with 1272 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:43 - Nov 19 by Neath_Jack

The last couple of pages have been cliche city!

Just need Mat The Stat and Stanley to turn up now

They’ll be in the stands secretly resenting the fact that it’s more than just them and their mates there like it was back in the day.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:46 - Nov 19 with 1261 viewsItchySphincter

Joe Allen needs players of a higher calibre around him. They’re making him look poor.....

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:48 - Nov 19 with 1248 viewsjack2jack

Ave it!
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:49 - Nov 19 with 1242 viewsraynor94

That's it!

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:49 - Nov 19 with 1237 viewstheloneranger

2-0 Ramsey ... Assist by Utter Dog Shite.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:49 - Nov 19 with 1236 viewsblackpooljack

An assist for Moore lol
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 19 with 1231 viewsPozuelosSideys

Well. Looks like Ramsey has woken up since moving to Italy

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 19 with 1221 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:49 - Nov 19 by theloneranger

Fuk me bud that shot was heading for the corner flag
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:58 - Nov 19 with 1150 viewspencoedjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:49 - Nov 19 by theloneranger

Moore’s old man would probably be embarrassed to call that an assist
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:02 - Nov 19 with 1110 viewsSwanjaxs

Some might say if it wasn't for Kiefer Moore tonight's game would be meaningless...

Just saying like

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:02 - Nov 19 with 1100 viewsJackSomething

I understand why some around here can't look past Ramsey's origins, but he is taking the piss out of these Hungarian players tonight.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 19 with 1059 viewsBLAZE

We've been awesome in fairness
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024