Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott 11:38 - Dec 12 with 6793 viewsDarran

Yeah I know I’m a racist for mentioning her.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diane Abbott on 23:50 - Dec 12 with 593 viewsJoe_bradshaw

A 2:2 from any university (including Swansea) in the mid 1970s is an absolutely magnificent degree.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Diane Abbott on 23:51 - Dec 12 with 588 viewsDarran

She’s a fuçking horrible prick and people shouldn’t be afraid to say that about someone regardless of the colour of their skin.
I’ve never known the Labour Party to be full of so much scum and that’s been a massive part of the problem.
Corbyn,McDonnell,Lavery,MacDonald the lot of them,utter filth. Makes my blood boil.

Diane Abbott on 23:53 - Dec 12 with 564 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott on 23:51 - Dec 12 by Darran

She’s a fuçking horrible prick and people shouldn’t be afraid to say that about someone regardless of the colour of their skin.
I’ve never known the Labour Party to be full of so much scum and that’s been a massive part of the problem.
Corbyn,McDonnell,Lavery,MacDonald the lot of them,utter filth. Makes my blood boil.

And I’ll add that fuçking Fiona Onasanya too.

Diane Abbott on 23:55 - Dec 12 with 551 viewsbonymine

Well said Darr I concur 100% but calm down mate think of your BP 😡😡🥵🥵🤣🤣

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Diane Abbott on 23:55 - Dec 12 with 546 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bloke on planet swans criticising woman with a degree from Cambridge University for not getting a high enough mark.

Priceless.

Poll: Tory leader

Diane Abbott on 23:58 - Dec 12 with 525 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott on 23:55 - Dec 12 by bonymine

Well said Darr I concur 100% but calm down mate think of your BP 😡😡🥵🥵🤣🤣

I’m fuçking livid. I hope Owen Jones and Paul Mason fuçk off too because I don’t believe for one minute wānkers like that help the situation either.

Diane Abbott on 00:00 - Dec 13 with 514 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott on 23:55 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

Bloke on planet swans criticising woman with a degree from Cambridge University for not getting a high enough mark.

Priceless.

I went to Cambridge. We were losing 3-0 at half time and drew 3-3. Steve Watkin with the equaliser.

Diane Abbott on 00:01 - Dec 13 with 511 viewslondonlisa2001

“people shouldn’t be afraid to say that about someone regardless of the colour of their skin”.

They’re not In fact, the reverse is true. They criticise her far more frequently than people of equal incompetence. There are often threads about her on here. There aren’t about idiots like Bridgen or Francois, or Burgon for that matter.

The general point about the horror show of the Labour leadership is fair enough and one I agree with. Corbyn has been the whole problem tonight. The guff about brexit being key is guff - spread by Corbyn and McDonnell who don’t want to take blame. If Labour had campaigned for a second referendum but had Benn or Starmer as leader, they’d have won a landslide.
Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott on 00:01 - Dec 13 with 508 viewsHighjack

Diane Abbott on 23:55 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

Priceless.

How many noted historians would suggest Mao is a force for good?

She's clearly not very good at her subject.

Portillo was a bit of a bellend politically but he got a first class at Cambridge and frequently wiped the floor with her when they were together on Daily Politics.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Diane Abbott on 00:04 - Dec 13 with 495 viewsHighjack

Diane Abbott on 00:01 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

“people shouldn’t be afraid to say that about someone regardless of the colour of their skin”.

They’re not In fact, the reverse is true. They criticise her far more frequently than people of equal incompetence. There are often threads about her on here. There aren’t about idiots like Bridgen or Francois, or Burgon for that matter.

The general point about the horror show of the Labour leadership is fair enough and one I agree with. Corbyn has been the whole problem tonight. The guff about brexit being key is guff - spread by Corbyn and McDonnell who don’t want to take blame. If Labour had campaigned for a second referendum but had Benn or Starmer as leader, they’d have won a landslide.

Bridgen, Francois and Burgon are nowhere near as high profile as she is.

Not even close.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Diane Abbott on 00:08 - Dec 13 with 481 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott on 00:01 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

Yep and they keep getting accused of being racist for saying it.
So fuçking thick they’ve destroyed the Labour Party

Diane Abbott on 00:18 - Dec 13 with 465 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott on 00:04 - Dec 13 by Highjack

Bridgen, Francois and Burgon are nowhere near as high profile as she is.

Not even close.

She’s been as low profile as it’s possible to be for the past few months and she’s still the one being photoshopped on Twitter.
Diane Abbott on 00:20 - Dec 13 with 462 viewsHighjack

Diane Abbott on 00:18 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

She’s been as low profile as it’s possible to be for the past few months and she’s still the one being photoshopped on Twitter.

Aye apart from her son making headline news for biting a police officer.

Diane Abbott on 00:23 - Dec 13 with 457 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott on 00:20 - Dec 13 by Highjack

Aye apart from her son making headline news for biting a police officer.

That’s only been a week ago plus that’s her son not her. And he’s in his late twenties. So really she can’t be blamed.

Plus he’s accused of doing so. No case has as yet been proved has it?
Diane Abbott on 00:25 - Dec 13 with 452 viewsDJack

Diane Abbott on 00:00 - Dec 13 by Darran

I went to Cambridge. We were losing 3-0 at half time and drew 3-3. Steve Watkin with the equaliser.

So you only got a 3.3

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Diane Abbott on 00:30 - Dec 13 with 445 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott on 00:25 - Dec 13 by DJack

So you only got a 3.3

Haha,seriously though it’s hell of a drive so I was about to leave at half time and Amy started crying because she didn’t want to go.

Diane Abbott on 00:37 - Dec 13 with 421 viewsbonymine

I went there in 1979 when I was 14 with a mate from school we won 1-0 and all I can remember is walking back to our buses across a park with the ‘Cambridge Crew’ 🤣🤣 attacking us from both sides !!

Happy Days 💪💪💪

(Sorry going off thread here 😉👍)
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 0:38]

Diane Abbott on 00:54 - Dec 13 with 396 viewsHighjack

Diane Abbott on 00:23 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

That’s only been a week ago plus that’s her son not her. And he’s in his late twenties. So really she can’t be blamed.

Plus he’s accused of doing so. No case has as yet been proved has it?

Agreed it’s not her fault but it’s not helping her keep a low profile. The reason they’ve attempted to
keep her out of the public eye is the same as the reason the Tories have kept Rees Mogg out of the public eye: they are complete liabilities.

Diane Abbott on 01:02 - Dec 13 with 383 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott on 00:54 - Dec 13 by Highjack

Agreed it’s not her fault but it’s not helping her keep a low profile. The reason they’ve attempted to
keep her out of the public eye is the same as the reason the Tories have kept Rees Mogg out of the public eye: they are complete liabilities.

Of course they are. I’ve always said she’s useless. But the abuse she gets is also motivated by race and sexism in many cases. If people are constantly mentioning her colour and calling her a ‘bitch’ or similar, it’s not because they disagree with her position in reform of the prison service, it’s because they’re bigots.

The messages sent to her are sickening. However useless she is, her strength of character to continue in public office despite the abuse is to be greatly admired.
Diane Abbott on 01:07 - Dec 13 with 372 viewsHighjack

Diane Abbott on 01:02 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

Of course they are. I’ve always said she’s useless. But the abuse she gets is also motivated by race and sexism in many cases. If people are constantly mentioning her colour and calling her a ‘bitch’ or similar, it’s not because they disagree with her position in reform of the prison service, it’s because they’re bigots.

The messages sent to her are sickening. However useless she is, her strength of character to continue in public office despite the abuse is to be greatly admired.

Agree with all of that. As I said earlier any abuse based on the colour of her skin etc is vile.

But she shouldn’t be beyond criticism for her beliefs or the way she acts.

Diane Abbott on 01:25 - Dec 13 with 356 viewsbonymine

Diane Abbott on 01:07 - Dec 13 by Highjack

Agree with all of that. As I said earlier any abuse based on the colour of her skin etc is vile.

But she shouldn’t be beyond criticism for her beliefs or the way she acts.

I resent her for her simply being herself as a ‘Politician’ ...and has NOTHING whatsoever to do with her skin colour ...she’s incompetent and an embarrassment to the Labour Party and that would be the same criticism whatever her skin colour.

Diane Abbott on 01:41 - Dec 13 with 339 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott on 01:25 - Dec 13 by bonymine

I resent her for her simply being herself as a ‘Politician’ ...and has NOTHING whatsoever to do with her skin colour ...she’s incompetent and an embarrassment to the Labour Party and that would be the same criticism whatever her skin colour.

And yet you support that monstrosity in Gower...
Diane Abbott on 02:01 - Dec 13 with 328 viewsbonymine

Diane Abbott on 01:41 - Dec 13 by londonlisa2001

And yet you support that monstrosity in Gower...

Sounds like you’ve got an issue with the Lewis Family ?

Please be specific so it can be recorded in print on here ?

Diolch yn Fawr 👍

Diane Abbott on 02:18 - Dec 13 with 307 viewschad

Diane Abbott on 23:08 - Dec 12 by londonlisa2001

She was born in an immigrant family when this country was riddled with racism. Her parents were a welder and a nurse, both of whom left school at 14.

She went to grammar school and Cambridge.

Knocking that makes you look like a complete idiot.

Where did you go to school and university chad? That you can sneer?

Ah hello Lisa, please point out where I sneered.

Just because I do not grovel to Oxbridge and the elitism surrounding that and pointed out that many working class children went to grammar school and achieved higher degrees. Perhaps you are sneering at them because despite their superior grades they did not apply to Oxbridge. You do understand there are many excellent universities across the UK and beyond.

I thought you had branded many Oxbridge graduates idiots yourself.

I went to school in a very poor area. I did not suffer the privations of the mean streets of Killay of course, but lived on an estate with a plaque declaring this estate is for the poor.

However understand a low income, large family and manual work does not preclude intelligence. Although Dian was fortunate to live in a better area than me, I imagine Dian, myself and many other working class children including yourself were fortunate enough to inherit intelligence from our parents and began emerging in a society where we were more fortunately able to take better advantage of that.

I did pass the 11 plus and go to a girls grammar school and the majority, of my close friendship group (4 out of 7 of us) were immigrants achieving well in school and beyond without problem.

I left school to work, and earned a degree whilst working and raising my family. The point being though, I do not see having a degree (regardless of how high or low or where earned) makes one any better or more intelligent than anyone without a degree (or any other qualifications).

However I have always encouraged my children to take their education seriously as it gives options and helps to avoid the possibility of being at the mercy of some prat with a degree, or those that think not having one would somehow make them less intelligent. Although unlike Dian I never found the need to privately educate my children.

Perhaps it is someone putting a person with a 2.2 in history from Cambridge above others (as was done in this thread) that is being sneering and me trying to provide balance to that opinion

And Lisa I still recall when you were trying to dictate when poor people should be allowed to buy DVDs. That aligned with your sneering, high handed, condescending attitude to others intelligence, or anyone that dares deviate from your (repeatedly logically and or factually flawed) self perceived wisdom, gives you little room to talk.
Diane Abbott on 02:22 - Dec 13 with 301 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott on 02:01 - Dec 13 by bonymine

Sounds like you’ve got an issue with the Lewis Family ?

Please be specific so it can be recorded in print on here ?

Diolch yn Fawr 👍

???

I have no views on the ‘Lewis’ family. I have no idea who they are, other than a vague recollection of her father’s name (and I didn’t even know they were related until someone said on here after I’d criticised her).

Specifically my issue is that she said that people on benefits should be put down and agreed with a friend of hers who said it was time to ‘tw*t a tramp’ with a bat.

Same issue as most rational people would have with someone saying that. I also have an issue with someone being so stupid that they get selected as a candidate and don’t even check through social media to delete any nonsense. And she didn’t apologise either for what was said.

Hope that’s clear enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024