Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott 11:38 - Dec 12 with 6797 viewsDarran

Yeah I know I’m a racist for mentioning her.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diane Abbott on 14:30 - Dec 12 with 1262 viewsblackswan

Where as boris looks like worzel gummage and has no idea how to do his tie up
Diane Abbott on 14:34 - Dec 12 with 1249 viewsLeonWasGod

Diane Abbott on 11:46 - Dec 12 by WarwickHunt

Two left feet - she could do a job for us in midfield. Probably an early Xmas present from Jezza.

Someone please tell me that's been Photoshopped - looks like the trouser legs are slightly different colours...

Edit: It appears to be real. FFS

[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 12:35]

'Are you Matt Grimes in disguise?'

Bless her cotton socks. Mind you, I'd prefer someone who can't get dressed properly than a Home Sec that makes up foreign policy on the hoof and then lies about it.
Diane Abbott on 14:48 - Dec 12 with 1231 viewsLohengrin

What happened to the second tweet the Neath leftie put up?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Diane Abbott on 14:56 - Dec 12 with 1210 viewsHighjack

Diane Abbott on 14:23 - Dec 12 by Ebo

Nurses, teachers, firefighters, care workers, union members, all part of the biggest party membership in europe. a party that means something to all of those, yet there’s a photoshop of Diane Abbott with two different shoes on being spread by f uckin idiots. You wouldn’t even know the job they’ve done on you. Well done. Thumbs up

If it were Boris with his fly undone you’d be having a field day.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Diane Abbott on 15:02 - Dec 12 with 1206 viewsLohengrin

Diane Abbott on 14:56 - Dec 12 by Highjack

Diane Abbott on 15:07 - Dec 12 with 1197 viewsswanforthemoney

Diane Abbott on 14:56 - Dec 12 by Highjack

Keeping his fly done up does seem to be a problem with Boris.

I stand in the North Stand

Diane Abbott on 15:30 - Dec 12 with 1159 viewsDrizzy

Meanwhile, the actual Home Secretary:

1. Resigned from her previous after 14 unofficial meetings with lobbyists and senior Israeli officials.
2. Claimed the government is not to blame for poverty.
3. Claimed an opposition government would lead to 52 more murders a year, 150 more sexual assaults and 8,596 more weapons on the streets.
4. Wants security agencies to be able to access Facebook messages.

You keep bleating on about Dianne Abbott's looks though, chaps. That's the real issue.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Diane Abbott on 15:40 - Dec 12 with 1123 viewsUxbridge

It'll be interesting to see whether the likes of Morgan, Hancock and Johnson get their numeric illiteracy pounced on over the next few years, as demonstrated with their 50,000 nurses nonsense, like Abbott has with hers. And if not, you do have to wonder why.

It's also very interesting why, on election day, some people would focus on this rather than the issues. If it was photoshopped, which given the Tories record in this election with 80%+ of their adverts being blatant lies is entirely likely, then doubly so.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott on 15:45 - Dec 12 with 1102 viewsEbo

Diane Abbott on 11:46 - Dec 12 by WarwickHunt

Two left feet - she could do a job for us in midfield. Probably an early Xmas present from Jezza.

Someone please tell me that's been Photoshopped - looks like the trouser legs are slightly different colours...

Edit: It appears to be real. FFS

[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 12:35]

Sorry to be a party pooper Warwick but I work with photoshop every single day as part of my job and have done so for 20 years. The tones are lossy in the picture and zooming right in shows me it’s a very amateur photoshop.

Sorry

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Diane Abbott on 15:49 - Dec 12 with 1088 viewsJimmyGilligan

Diane Abbott on 15:45 - Dec 12 by Ebo

Sorry to be a party pooper Warwick but I work with photoshop every single day as part of my job and have done so for 20 years. The tones are lossy in the picture and zooming right in shows me it’s a very amateur photoshop.

Sorry

It was originally posted by the other MP in the picture and it was exactly the same
Diane Abbott on 15:53 - Dec 12 with 1078 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott on 15:49 - Dec 12 by JimmyGilligan

It was originally posted by the other MP in the picture and it was exactly the same

Ignore Ebo,Chris he’s the biggest hypocrite on here.

Diane Abbott on 15:57 - Dec 12 with 1063 viewsFireboy2

Btw what has that skinny, waste of skin cvnt rees mogg been upto?
Diane Abbott on 15:57 - Dec 12 with 1063 viewsEbo

Diane Abbott on 15:49 - Dec 12 by JimmyGilligan

It's photshopped mate. It's very very easy for things to go viral on twitter as we have seen recently.

Dar - not being a pooper I found it funny but saw straight away it's dodgy.

Diane Abbott on 16:13 - Dec 12 with 1041 viewsJimmyGilligan

Diane Abbott on 15:57 - Dec 12 by Ebo

It's photshopped mate. It's very very easy for things to go viral on twitter as we have seen recently.

Dar - not being a pooper I found it funny but saw straight away it's dodgy.

why would the MP standing next to her make and tweet a photoshopped picture to make her look bad? She's since deleted the tweet too.
Diane Abbott on 16:20 - Dec 12 with 1023 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It is the latest fashion statement. Wearing a matching pair of shoes is so yesterday.

Good for the environment as well if you wear one shoe why throw both away. Mix and match.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Diane Abbott on 16:27 - Dec 12 with 1008 viewsLohengrin

Diane Abbott on 15:40 - Dec 12 by Uxbridge

It'll be interesting to see whether the likes of Morgan, Hancock and Johnson get their numeric illiteracy pounced on over the next few years, as demonstrated with their 50,000 nurses nonsense, like Abbott has with hers. And if not, you do have to wonder why.

It's also very interesting why, on election day, some people would focus on this rather than the issues. If it was photoshopped, which given the Tories record in this election with 80%+ of their adverts being blatant lies is entirely likely, then doubly so.

Meanwhile over at Labour HQ a very pasty looking Diane does a stocktake with Ken Loach to take their minds off things...

Diane Abbott on 16:53 - Dec 12 with 962 viewsHighjack

Diane Abbott on 16:13 - Dec 12 by JimmyGilligan

why would the MP standing next to her make and tweet a photoshopped picture to make her look bad? She's since deleted the tweet too.

She’s getting paid by the Russians, or Cummings or something.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Diane Abbott on 17:03 - Dec 12 with 946 viewsEbo

Diane Abbott on 15:57 - Dec 12 by Fireboy2

The Haunted Pencil has been very quiet. Rumour has it he’s been residing at nanny’s with his childhood friend Hampton Gawblimey.

Diane Abbott on 17:06 - Dec 12 with 936 viewsLeonWasGod

Diane Abbott on 15:57 - Dec 12 by Fireboy2

Nothing since he said Grenfell Tower victims died because they were stupid. They've probably had him hidden away in a fridge somewhere.
Diane Abbott on 17:06 - Dec 12 with 933 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott on 15:30 - Dec 12 by Drizzy

Meanwhile, the actual Home Secretary:

1. Resigned from her previous after 14 unofficial meetings with lobbyists and senior Israeli officials.
2. Claimed the government is not to blame for poverty.
3. Claimed an opposition government would lead to 52 more murders a year, 150 more sexual assaults and 8,596 more weapons on the streets.
4. Wants security agencies to be able to access Facebook messages.

You keep bleating on about Dianne Abbott's looks though, chaps. That's the real issue.

It’s not going to happen, but it would be a Christmas present to end all Christmas presents if Priti Patel loses her seat.

I cannot think of a more vile politician.
Diane Abbott on 17:07 - Dec 12 with 933 viewsFireboy2

Diane Abbott on 17:06 - Dec 12 by LeonWasGod

Nothing since he said Grenfell Tower victims died because they were stupid. They've probably had him hidden away in a fridge somewhere.

That was my point.
Diane Abbott on 17:13 - Dec 12 with 917 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott on 17:03 - Dec 12 by Ebo

The Haunted Pencil has been very quiet. Rumour has it he’s been residing at nanny’s with his childhood friend Hampton Gawblimey.

It’s quite obvious that JRM and Abbott were told by party leaders to stay out of the way.

Diane Abbott on 17:15 - Dec 12 with 910 viewsLeonWasGod

Diane Abbott on 17:07 - Dec 12 by Fireboy2

That was my point.

I know. But I never miss an opportunity to point out that he said the Grenfell Tower victims died because they were stupid. Especially while the polling booths are still open
Diane Abbott on 17:25 - Dec 12 with 895 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Diane Abbott on 17:27 - Dec 12 with 886 viewsWarwickHunt

Diane Abbott on 15:45 - Dec 12 by Ebo

Sorry

I thought it looked dodgy - however, can you explain how it appears to be the same photo as in the original tweet by Meg Hillier?

Serious question.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024