Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:28 - Dec 15 with 27295 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 14:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:35 - Dec 21 with 2738 viewsBadlands

Friends said BBC Wales were complimenting Cooper for our style??? with a very young team.
Average age of the players used today was 26 ... not exactly kids.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:40 - Dec 21 with 2720 viewsmonmouth

Just seen the pen shout. What in the name of all that's holy is that ref on?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:22 - Dec 21 with 2569 viewsHumpty

Highlights.

https://www.skysports.com/football/luton-vs-swansea/409617
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 21 with 2470 viewsOldjack

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:40 - Dec 21 by monmouth

if he hadn't gone so dramatically [which he did] he'd more than likely would have given it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:55 - Dec 21 with 2462 viewsunion_jack

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:40 - Dec 21 by monmouth

Dear God😳

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Dec 21 with 2453 viewssainthelens

Limbs in the away end.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:01 - Dec 21 with 2300 viewsPegojack

Just saw us on Quest EFL. I'm made up with the three points, well done lads.
Have to agree with Monny, WTF was that ref looking at with Byers? That was a pen all day long. Jesus H Christ! And was his identical twin brother reffing the WBA match? Kyle Bartley (for it was he) dived full length in his own penalty area and stretched his arm out to intercept a Brentford cross with his forearm to stop it reaching their striker. As clear a pen as you could ever wish to see. The blind officials missed it entirely!

Also though Andre took a bit of a risk chesting in his goal instead of nutting it in. That useless ref might have given handball...
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 22:04]
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:55 - Dec 21 with 2167 viewsFireboy2

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Dec 21 by icecoldjack

Really poor game 1st half, 2nd half total turn around, we played superb ! And we also had to beat 12 men today, shocking ref.

Ayew is the difference, Routs did well to come on and steady things, both him and Ayew are great assets.

Luton are awful. Should have hammered them.

Did you see routs running and pushing that big centre half out of the way after he stood menacingly over byers?

Good on you wayne, sticking up for his team mates, so glad you are back.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:20 - Dec 21 with 2122 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Dec 21 by sainthelens

Limbs in the away end.

Limbs, the young mans jumping around.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:21 - Dec 21 with 2117 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:35 - Dec 21 by Badlands

Friends said BBC Wales were complimenting Cooper for our style??? with a very young team.
Average age of the players used today was 26 ... not exactly kids.

When you are 47 they are.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:13 - Dec 22 with 2045 viewsTNT

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Dec 21 by monmouth

Lots of weaknesses in that team. Byers/Grimes again and the left side defence with Celina/Bidwell and Stroppy Roberts on the right. We really should expect to beat these and I hope Byers and Grimes can come good, but I'm not expecting a win from that team.

Come on Swans, do it. Clean sheet for once FFS.

Any streams?

Clean sheet and an away win, on the back of beating Middlesbrough at home 3-1. Not too shabby tbf.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 03:00 - Dec 22 with 1940 views34dfgdf54

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:50 - Dec 21 by jackrabbit

How much longer are we going to tolerate having Ayew in the side? He just doesn’t fit in with our style of play.....................apparently.

According to Karrot and his fellow pros, he hides.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:32 - Dec 22 with 1906 viewsTimTtam

Gave up on the horrible stream so I can only go off here, WoL, and our club's Twitter updates, but it sounds like our win also went alongside a decent performance. You see, we can play better if we have some confidence, which was brought back after the Middlesbrough win.

Nice to hear Celina and Byers apparently had good games (correct me if I'm wrong). Both have talent but have been under-performing. Carrol coming into the midfield and the change to a 4-3-3 formation will help our midfield struggles. Sometimes all you need is simply another body in there.

Haven't seen the highlights cause people outside the UK can't watch the videos, but it sounds like Cooper's comments about the penalty were correct. It's nice change to see a manager talk honestly, rather than being diplomatic.

We're up to 6th, and will be down to 7th or 8th after Sunday's games. We're still in the hunt, despite being relegation candidates according to some on here

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:34 - Dec 22 with 1905 viewsSA4

Wasn’t at the game but from the highlights it seemed we played some good stuff in the second half and probably should’ve scored more. It looked like Byers had a good game and should have had a stone wall pen. It’s also abundantly clear that Ayew’s footballing mind is miles above everyone else’s
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:15 - Dec 22 with 1828 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any win away from home is fantastic. However Luton had lost 8 of their last 10 conceding 26 goals in the process. Confidence is a term bandied about a lot and clicking and giving someone an absolute pasting will change our season. Let’s hope that happens at the CCS.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:25 - Dec 22 with 1700 viewskarnataka

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:02 - Dec 21 by sainthelens

Does it matter FFS? 3 points...just take it.
Some on here beggar belief.

Yes, it does. The way this season is shaping up, the playoff spots could well be decided by goal difference and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the teams finishing 5th-8th could all be on the same points even if it is unlikely. Teams need to build momentum and having been stuffed 5-1 the previous week, how better to get back on track to win 5-1 the following week, which was there for the taking?
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:17 - Dec 22 with 1630 viewssainthelens

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:25 - Dec 22 by karnataka

Yes, it does. The way this season is shaping up, the playoff spots could well be decided by goal difference and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the teams finishing 5th-8th could all be on the same points even if it is unlikely. Teams need to build momentum and having been stuffed 5-1 the previous week, how better to get back on track to win 5-1 the following week, which was there for the taking?

We've lost/dropped points in plenty of games conceding late on, I can understand if we are bit cautious when in front.
Despite our position, we are still fragile and lack a real cutting edge. That aside, what we are doing against the odds is fantastic. But asking us to pummel teams by 3 and 4 is little beyond us .
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 22 with 1539 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:17 - Dec 22 by sainthelens

We've lost/dropped points in plenty of games conceding late on, I can understand if we are bit cautious when in front.
Despite our position, we are still fragile and lack a real cutting edge. That aside, what we are doing against the odds is fantastic. But asking us to pummel teams by 3 and 4 is little beyond us .

Aye but when we played Cardiff we repeatedly cut them to shreds whilst one up for most of the second half . I wasn’t at the Blackburn game but it sounds similar. A ruthless killer instinct is what we need to develop.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 22 with 1538 viewssainthelens

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Aye but when we played Cardiff we repeatedly cut them to shreds whilst one up for most of the second half . I wasn’t at the Blackburn game but it sounds similar. A ruthless killer instinct is what we need to develop.

Couldn't agree more pal . But its being suggested we should be getting 4 and 5, personally I don't think we have quite got that edge....yet.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:07 - Dec 22 with 1468 viewskarnataka

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 22 by sainthelens

Couldn't agree more pal . But its being suggested we should be getting 4 and 5, personally I don't think we have quite got that edge....yet.

Nobody was suggesting we could get 4 or 5 every game and I certainly wasn't, but I'm sure we could have got more against a woeful 9-man 'Boro side but we just coasted for the last 15 minutes. Did WBA coast when they were 3-1 up against us, no they didn't, and that was my point, a different mentality. And let's not forget Luton shipped 7 against Brentford just a couple of weeks ago.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:21 - Dec 22 with 1432 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:07 - Dec 22 by karnataka

Nobody was suggesting we could get 4 or 5 every game and I certainly wasn't, but I'm sure we could have got more against a woeful 9-man 'Boro side but we just coasted for the last 15 minutes. Did WBA coast when they were 3-1 up against us, no they didn't, and that was my point, a different mentality. And let's not forget Luton shipped 7 against Brentford just a couple of weeks ago.

There is a palpable lack of urgency sometimes I’d agree. Millwall home was extremely frustrating to watch.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:14 - Dec 23 with 1247 viewsTimTtam

After watching the highlights, I'm feeling a bit more optimistic about our long term aspirations this season. We got the result yes, but we also put in a very good 2nd half performance. Byers has his flaws but he at least shoots from a distance and doesn't stuff around. Carrol looked good too. Celina much improved, and didn't look lost on the wing.

Awful decision by the ref with that blatant penalty.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:44 - Dec 23 with 1168 viewssainthelens

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:14 - Dec 23 by TimTtam

After watching the highlights, I'm feeling a bit more optimistic about our long term aspirations this season. We got the result yes, but we also put in a very good 2nd half performance. Byers has his flaws but he at least shoots from a distance and doesn't stuff around. Carrol looked good too. Celina much improved, and didn't look lost on the wing.

Awful decision by the ref with that blatant penalty.

We'll know everything about our long term aspirations towards the end of January. It's all about Ayew staying or going.
We are all clinging on to the obvious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024