Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the day Star Wars was released... 11:49 - Dec 21 with 2641 viewsJackSomething

Thank you Donald Trump for reminding us that no matter how f*cked up this country becomes, we'll always lag far behind the good old USA:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50876429
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 11:49]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

On the day Star Wars was released... on 12:26 - Dec 21 with 2597 viewsdickythorpe

You'd check to see that it was April the first.....but not with this lunatic!!!
On the day Star Wars was released... on 13:45 - Dec 21 with 2541 viewsCatullus

Just what the world needs, more places to wage war from, more weapons of mass detruction.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

On the day Star Wars was released... on 14:10 - Dec 21 with 2515 viewsBest_loser

The paltry 40 million funding for it shows it's just another orange nightmare ego trip
On the day Star Wars was released... on 14:46 - Dec 21 with 2475 viewsHighjack

Seems a perfectly sensible endeavour for the 21st century. Can you imagine the carnage and wailing and gnashing of teeth if the Russians knocked out a satellite which meant people wouldn’t be able to get on their phones/internet for a few minutes?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

On the day Star Wars was released... on 14:55 - Dec 21 with 2468 viewsWingstandwood

On the day Star Wars was released... on 14:46 - Dec 21 by Highjack

Seems a perfectly sensible endeavour for the 21st century. Can you imagine the carnage and wailing and gnashing of teeth if the Russians knocked out a satellite which meant people wouldn’t be able to get on their phones/internet for a few minutes?

I assume this is the type of technology that could one day very well save the Earth from an asteroid collision that made all them dinosaurs extinct, what with that ice age.

I wonder how this Star Wars initiative will sit with the anti-Trump luvvies of type that want to save the planet?

Argus!

On the day Star Wars was released... on 14:59 - Dec 21 with 2456 viewsHighjack

On the day Star Wars was released... on 14:55 - Dec 21 by Wingstandwood

I assume this is the type of technology that could one day very well save the Earth from an asteroid collision that made all them dinosaurs extinct, what with that ice age.

I wonder how this Star Wars initiative will sit with the anti-Trump luvvies of type that want to save the planet?

There’s a very large asteroid that could hit us in 2036. But it’s unlikely.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:04 - Dec 21 with 2448 viewsWingstandwood

On the day Star Wars was released... on 14:59 - Dec 21 by Highjack

Better get interception capability/technology in working order, cos apparently according to the experts its a case of "when not if" inevitability.

Argus!

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:13 - Dec 21 with 2440 viewsFlashberryjack

On the day Star Wars was released... on 14:55 - Dec 21 by Wingstandwood

I'm certainly no Trump fan, but the outrage of the "anti-Trump luvvies" at anything and everything he does is quite laughable, very much like their hatred of Boris.

If Boris and Trump discovered a cure for Yellow Fever, they'd probably call them racists.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:15 - Dec 21 with 2433 viewsHighjack

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:04 - Dec 21 by Wingstandwood

Better get interception capability/technology in working order, cos apparently according to the experts its a case of "when not if" inevitability.

Most of the objects in the solar system have been observed and are of no threat for at least the next 100 years. The danger comes from objects approaching from outside the solar system and smaller objects that we don’t see coming but can still do damage like the one that hit Russia.

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:41 - Dec 21 with 2407 viewsDr_Winston

Total first year budget is $40m. That's about half the cost of an F-35.

The US military probably spends more per year on toilet paper.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:45 - Dec 21 with 2393 viewsWingstandwood

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:13 - Dec 21 by Flashberryjack

I'm certainly no Trump fan, but the outrage of the "anti-Trump luvvies" at anything and everything he does is quite laughable, very much like their hatred of Boris.

If Boris and Trump discovered a cure for Yellow Fever, they'd probably call them racists.

What I've noticed that a lot of these WOKE/PC loon types i.e. the very people that wrap themselves in the left-wing flag, that preach tolerance and do so for 'right-on' brownie points and street cred. Many do rather seem to be a bunch of intolerant hypocrites whom are rather too comfortable when it comes to smearing/labeling innocents racist. Uncaring or what!

What I've noticed is online virtue signalling and phony, made-up offence aside... they achieve absolutely nothing, its all 'hot-air', nothing more nothing less. This Christmas period I've seen Salvation Army and Age Concern out collecting in ASDA and know for a fact that shoe-box charity volunteers are currently in full swing in various depots etc.

The gist is zero-end-product PC-loons and WOKE tossers are in no position to take any moral high ground, cos others occupy it with magnificence incorporating genuine compassion and selflessness.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 15:46]

Argus!

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:48 - Dec 21 with 2389 viewsexiledclaseboy

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:45 - Dec 21 by Wingstandwood

What I've noticed that a lot of these WOKE/PC loon types i.e. the very people that wrap themselves in the left-wing flag, that preach tolerance and do so for 'right-on' brownie points and street cred. Many do rather seem to be a bunch of intolerant hypocrites whom are rather too comfortable when it comes to smearing/labeling innocents racist. Uncaring or what!

What I've noticed is online virtue signalling and phony, made-up offence aside... they achieve absolutely nothing, its all 'hot-air', nothing more nothing less. This Christmas period I've seen Salvation Army and Age Concern out collecting in ASDA and know for a fact that shoe-box charity volunteers are currently in full swing in various depots etc.

The gist is zero-end-product PC-loons and WOKE tossers are in no position to take any moral high ground, cos others occupy it with magnificence incorporating genuine compassion and selflessness.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 15:46]

Jeremy Clarkson’s off on one again. Get the bingo cards out.

Poll: Tory leader

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:54 - Dec 21 with 2369 viewsmonmouth

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:48 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

Jeremy Clarkson’s off on one again. Get the bingo cards out.

The biggest head to spindly legs ratio......in the WORLD!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:57 - Dec 21 with 2362 viewsTummer_from_Texas

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:41 - Dec 21 by Dr_Winston

Total first year budget is $40m. That's about half the cost of an F-35.

The US military probably spends more per year on toilet paper.

Surely that's just covering minor setup/administrative costs before they even buy or build any weaponry. Expect the budget to be way into the billions by 21.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

On the day Star Wars was released... on 16:08 - Dec 21 with 2335 viewsWingstandwood

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:54 - Dec 21 by monmouth

The biggest head to spindly legs ratio......in the WORLD!

Special mention also to 9 Squadron RE for award winning contribution out in Africa providing life saving sanitation and water supplies to the local population etc, etc.

Doer's do, hot air does not!

Argus!

On the day Star Wars was released... on 16:21 - Dec 21 with 2310 viewsJackSomething

On the day Star Wars was released... on 16:08 - Dec 21 by Wingstandwood

Special mention also to 9 Squadron RE for award winning contribution out in Africa providing life saving sanitation and water supplies to the local population etc, etc.

Doer's do, hot air does not!

So what's your excuse?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

On the day Star Wars was released... on 16:24 - Dec 21 with 2295 viewsWingstandwood

On the day Star Wars was released... on 16:21 - Dec 21 by JackSomething

So what's your excuse?

Argus!

On the day Star Wars was released... on 17:09 - Dec 21 with 2244 viewsDr_Winston

On the day Star Wars was released... on 15:57 - Dec 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Surely that's just covering minor setup/administrative costs before they even buy or build any weaponry. Expect the budget to be way into the billions by 21.

You'd think, but given the US Military's fondness for spending billions it does seem an unusually small amount.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

On the day Star Wars was released... on 18:26 - Dec 21 with 2172 viewsdickythorpe

Didn't Ronald Reagan have a "Star Wars" project?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 18:27]
On the day Star Wars was released... on 19:17 - Dec 21 with 2131 viewsBrynCartwright

On the day Star Wars was released... on 14:59 - Dec 21 by Highjack

That's OK as Bruce Willis will only be 81 years old.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

On the day Star Wars was released... on 13:36 - Dec 22 with 2008 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Looking at the article it mentions that France & India are heading in the same direction and we already know China has major space ambitiond.
So would the world like to leave it to those 3?
On the day Star Wars was released... on 22:38 - Dec 22 with 1920 viewsCatullus

On the day Star Wars was released... on 13:36 - Dec 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Looking at the article it mentions that France & India are heading in the same direction and we already know China has major space ambitiond.
So would the world like to leave it to those 3?

I'd prefer if none of them did it. India especially, they have better things to spend on, like making their country a better place for the millions living in squalor. There again, China and the USA, a similar thing.

France....there's plenty of room for retreat in space.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

On the day Star Wars was released... on 23:44 - Dec 22 with 1895 viewsHighjack

On the day Star Wars was released... on 22:38 - Dec 22 by Catullus

I'd prefer if none of them did it. India especially, they have better things to spend on, like making their country a better place for the millions living in squalor. There again, China and the USA, a similar thing.

France....there's plenty of room for retreat in space.

It’s also constantly expanding so they’ll have even more space to surrender in.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024