Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina. 17:40 - Dec 26 with 5174 viewslifelong

WTF had happened to him? Yes, he had a shot on goal that led to the goal, but for the rest of the game he just didn’t seem interested...very disappointed with him.
Celina. on 17:44 - Dec 26 with 2594 viewsdickythorpe

Him and a few others don't seem up for the fight.
Ayew is carrying the team.
We lack a leader and many lack belief.
Celina. on 17:46 - Dec 26 with 2580 viewslifelong

Celina. on 17:44 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

Without Ayew we have very little.
Celina. on 17:47 - Dec 26 with 2570 viewsunion_jack

Celina. on 17:44 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

He’s certainly not up for the physical side of the fame but what irks me most is that he just can’t beat a man in the wing position. Tackled or blocked every time.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Celina. on 17:49 - Dec 26 with 2558 viewsNeathJack

Celina. on 17:47 - Dec 26 by union_jack

He’s certainly not up for the physical side of the fame but what irks me most is that he just can’t beat a man in the wing position. Tackled or blocked every time.

There's a reason he's not a winger, despite being inexplicably played there.
Celina. on 17:52 - Dec 26 with 2547 viewslifelong

Celina. on 17:47 - Dec 26 by union_jack

There was a situation in the first half when the ball fell between him and a Brentford player, it was a 50/50 ball and he just didn’t go for it,
Not acceptable.
Celina. on 17:52 - Dec 26 with 2537 viewsBadlands

Answer to op ... Cooper

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Celina. on 17:57 - Dec 26 with 2524 viewsCooperman

Part of the clue to the answer is in the number he wears on the back of his shirt.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Celina. on 18:01 - Dec 26 with 2499 viewslifelong

Celina. on 17:57 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

Part of the clue to the answer is in the number he wears on the back of his shirt.

I realise that he should be a natural number 10, but his attitude today was very poor.
Login to get fewer ads

Celina. on 18:03 - Dec 26 with 2484 viewsCooperman

Celina. on 18:01 - Dec 26 by lifelong

I realise that he should be a natural number 10, but his attitude today was very poor.

He may well be pi55ed off at having to play wide left.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Celina. on 18:03 - Dec 26 with 2480 viewsjojaca

One of the most overrated in recent years by our fans. Don't understand the love for him.

Even when you know, you never know?

Celina. on 18:05 - Dec 26 with 2462 viewsmonmouth

Celina. on 17:52 - Dec 26 by lifelong

There was a situation in the first half when the ball fell between him and a Brentford player, it was a 50/50 ball and he just didn’t go for it,
Not acceptable.

He's lost all heart by the look of him. Cooper should be expecting more and building his confidence. He should be an important playert for us. For whatever reason we are seeing the absolute opposite.

We are a mediocre mid range championship team now with a mediocre run of the mill manager, at best. A couple of bad decisions and it'll get much worse, a couple of good ones it'll get better. I don't really know what the good ones are as any player acquisition causes the usual enormous risk.

Even without new players, I can't see how simply jettisoning Byers and Roberts for the next 10 matches and playing McKay (or Routs or Celina centrally) and Naughton could be in any way a bad decision though.

On the pitch we just look weak. Whether that is lack of courage or belief in the team I don't know, but we looked ok and reasonably comfortable for 10 mins today (as I thought we did at WBA) and then soft goal, followed by simple goal, and it all turns to shit. Weak. As. Piss. That's why we're a topped out mid table team the way we are now. We were spoiled before, this is the ghost of Christmas present.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Celina. on 18:11 - Dec 26 with 2441 viewsThrasher6

Celina. on 18:05 - Dec 26 by monmouth

He's lost all heart by the look of him. Cooper should be expecting more and building his confidence. He should be an important playert for us. For whatever reason we are seeing the absolute opposite.

We are a mediocre mid range championship team now with a mediocre run of the mill manager, at best. A couple of bad decisions and it'll get much worse, a couple of good ones it'll get better. I don't really know what the good ones are as any player acquisition causes the usual enormous risk.

Even without new players, I can't see how simply jettisoning Byers and Roberts for the next 10 matches and playing McKay (or Routs or Celina centrally) and Naughton could be in any way a bad decision though.

On the pitch we just look weak. Whether that is lack of courage or belief in the team I don't know, but we looked ok and reasonably comfortable for 10 mins today (as I thought we did at WBA) and then soft goal, followed by simple goal, and it all turns to shit. Weak. As. Piss. That's why we're a topped out mid table team the way we are now. We were spoiled before, this is the ghost of Christmas present.

Agree with most of that. I think he's a terrific player...just needs a confidence boost...or maybe the system hampers him. I find it hard to get to the bottom of. One thing I do know is he is probably the most talented footballer we have in the squad bar Ayew.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Celina. on 18:11 - Dec 26 with 2441 viewsjasper_T

Celina. on 18:03 - Dec 26 by jojaca

One of the most overrated in recent years by our fans. Don't understand the love for him.

However badly he continues to play he'll have his supporters claiming he's a special talent, one of our best players, and our evil owners will surely flog him to a top side in the next window.

No shortage or reasons why you never hear a whisper of interest in him.
Celina. on 18:14 - Dec 26 with 2415 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I struggle to understand why he is overrated so often by some of our supporters.

I can understand why some buy into the delusions about Roberts. He's local and people like to wish the local players do well.

Celina however... who knows.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Celina. on 18:19 - Dec 26 with 2391 viewsLuther27

Celina. on 18:11 - Dec 26 by jasper_T

However badly he continues to play he'll have his supporters claiming he's a special talent, one of our best players, and our evil owners will surely flog him to a top side in the next window.

Celina believes he's better than he really is and is still pissed off that DJ and OM got big money transfers and he didn't.
Celina. on 18:21 - Dec 26 with 2377 viewsmonmouth

The thing is though, we've seen that talent, actually seen it, so it's not a mirage. Byers has never got close to the talent needed for those goals against Ipswich and Man City (what confidence that took, after his penalty shambles a few days before). A good coaching team would be trying to draw that out, rather than playing him in a marginal role where he looks completely done, and playing a complete nothing in the midfield instead.

Will he make it? I share your doubts. Most likely he will go down the leaguesrather than up, but we should be giving him the chance to grow into a central player for us. Byers has had, what, 15 to 20 games to show us that he is palpably shit in a critical positionl it's time to give someone else the same chance.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Celina. on 18:23 - Dec 26 with 2365 viewsOldjack

Celina. on 17:52 - Dec 26 by lifelong

Not acceptable.

he's not a tackler ,never has been ,Cooper knows this that's why he's out on the wing most games ,if we had just one evil genius in the middle we'd make the play offs easily

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Celina. on 18:25 - Dec 26 with 2349 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No thread on Byers? I thought he should have been crooked instead of Carroll.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Celina. on 18:25 - Dec 26 with 2354 viewsFireboy2

Celina. on 18:25 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

The less said about the invisible man the better.
Celina. on 18:27 - Dec 26 with 2344 views34dfgdf54

He should be at 10, and Byers dropped immediately, I know that’s probably hard for you to hear though about George.

Grimes and I’d personally give Jack Evans a go in behind him then. There’s no point playing Celina on the wing.
Celina. on 18:30 - Dec 26 with 2333 viewslifelong

Celina. on 18:25 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Byers shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting lineup.
Celina. on 18:31 - Dec 26 with 2325 viewsdobjack2

FWIW I don’t think Cooper knows his best team.

At the moment it seems that he is putting what he considers to be his best players onto the pitch and trying to make a team and system out of them. I don’t think that is easy given the unbalanced squad of midfielders at his disposal as it means that square pegs are being forced into round holes. Celina being one of them.
Celina. on 18:36 - Dec 26 with 2297 viewsFireboy2

Celina. on 18:31 - Dec 26 by dobjack2

FWIW I don’t think Cooper knows his best team.

At the moment it seems that he is putting what he considers to be his best players onto the pitch and trying to make a team and system out of them. I don’t think that is easy given the unbalanced squad of midfielders at his disposal as it means that square pegs are being forced into round holes. Celina being one of them.

I said this in a post on the match topic.

Our best team team cant afford to have both celina and ayew in it as they arent wingers as we all know, imo ayew should be no 10 behind the striker with two out and out wingers.

Celina should be on the bench to be brought on at around 60/70 mins either replacing ayew or into a new formation, NOT AS A WINGER.
Celina. on 18:41 - Dec 26 with 2275 viewssainthelens

Celina. on 18:19 - Dec 26 by Luther27

Celina believes he's better than he really is and is still pissed off that DJ and OM got big money transfers and he didn't.

How the fck can you possibly know that ?
Celina. on 18:41 - Dec 26 with 2275 viewslonglostjack

Celina made a decent run through the middle today but Ayew didn’t see it. Celina the better Nr 10. Give Ayew a free role to play where he wants.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024