Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier league 'League of the decade' 23:53 - Dec 30 with 3084 viewsBanosswan

Respectable top 3rd finish

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7837157/Man-City-earn-800-poi
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 23:56]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 05:58 - Dec 31 with 2988 viewsNotLoyal

Can't help noticing who is BENEATH us AGAIN.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 12:05 - Dec 31 with 2905 viewssherpajacob

82 wins in the PL, some truly great memories there. Some of the 66 draws were pretty memorable as well.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 12:13 - Dec 31 with 2890 viewsMrSwerve

Shows how much of a great decade we’ve had...above recent PL champions Leicester.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 13:10 - Dec 31 with 2839 viewswestside

Shame we had such sh1t owners who made such sh1t decisions otherwise we could still be there today.

Monk, Yanks, Bradley, Clement, Clucas, Bony to name just a few
Premier league 'League of the decade' on 13:42 - Dec 31 with 2811 viewsMrSwerve

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 13:10 - Dec 31 by westside

Shame we had such sh1t owners who made such sh1t decisions otherwise we could still be there today.

There’s a common link there.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 14:33 - Dec 31 with 2768 viewscmajack

Still struggle to understand why some fans prefer to be in the championship. Some great days there and to be fair some awful times as well. But the football isn't great at the moment and we have less exposure as a club. Only place to be for me the premier league.
Premier league 'League of the decade' on 19:37 - Dec 31 with 2660 viewsCatullus

What a pointless production. How can you compare teams with 10 years in against teams with half a season?
Take the points average per game, that'd be fairer. Then include the goal diff.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 21:02 - Dec 31 with 2617 viewsjackrmee

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 19:37 - Dec 31 by Catullus

What a pointless production. How can you compare teams with 10 years in against teams with half a season?
Take the points average per game, that'd be fairer. Then include the goal diff.

I don't think it's meant to be a comparison. It's a league table. Really interesting I thought.
13th best ever in the premier league! Awesome.

On a side note, how have Stoke, Wigan and Fulham played an odd number of games?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 21:18 - Dec 31 with 2604 viewsDr_Winston

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 14:33 - Dec 31 by cmajack

Still struggle to understand why some fans prefer to be in the championship. Some great days there and to be fair some awful times as well. But the football isn't great at the moment and we have less exposure as a club. Only place to be for me the premier league.

It's Hipster bullshit. I'd rather be 10th-16th in the Prem than scrapping it in the Championship.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 22:01 - Dec 31 with 2578 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 21:02 - Dec 31 by jackrmee

I don't think it's meant to be a comparison. It's a league table. Really interesting I thought.

Because they were in the Premier League on January 1st 2010 and had an odd number of games from then until the end of that season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 22:04 - Dec 31 with 2573 viewsGaryjack

Without doing the research is it anything to do with being promoted or relegated at the beginning or end of the decade?
Premier league 'League of the decade' on 22:07 - Dec 31 with 2566 viewsGaryjack

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 22:01 - Dec 31 by Joe_bradshaw

Because they were in the Premier League on January 1st 2010 and had an odd number of games from then until the end of that season.

You did it better than me.
Premier league 'League of the decade' on 22:32 - Dec 31 with 2536 viewsswan65split

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 14:33 - Dec 31 by cmajack

Curt said it the other day.......only place to be.
Premier league 'League of the decade' on 09:34 - Jan 1 with 2416 viewsKilkennyjack

Mesa, Borja, Tabanou, split Academy sites, Pearlman .....

And not signing super Joe back ffs ....

Beware of the Risen People

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 10:54 - Jan 1 with 2376 viewsCatullus

It's not a league table though, not a fair one at least. How many leagues have clubs on different numbers of games. How can you put a club with 18 games in a league table with teams on over 300 games. How can we claim to be 13th best unless or until all the clubs have played the sme number of games?

The only clubs this works for are those who have been EPL for the whole decade. For the rest of us it's pointless.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 12:07 - Jan 1 with 2340 viewsjackrmee

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 22:01 - Dec 31 by Joe_bradshaw

Ah yeah, I'm just being a bellend again. I had it in my head that it was Prem League of all time, rather than decade.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 12:09 - Jan 1 with 2336 viewsjackrmee

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 10:54 - Jan 1 by Catullus

It's not a league table though, not a fair one at least. How many leagues have clubs on different numbers of games. How can you put a club with 18 games in a league table with teams on over 300 games. How can we claim to be 13th best unless or until all the clubs have played the sme number of games?

The only clubs this works for are those who have been EPL for the whole decade. For the rest of us it's pointless.

It's just a bit of fun mate. There's no trophies or nothing like.

Premier league 'League of the decade' on 12:52 - Jan 1 with 2317 viewsBillyChong

Exactly this. Left a great legacy. Well done Jenkins, the Dineens, super fan‘I only sit in hospitality’ Van Zweden.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024