Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott’s son 11:16 - Jan 1 with 4644 viewsDarran

Nice guy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7842415/amp/Diane-Abbotts-privately-edu

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diane Abbott’s son on 16:12 - Jan 1 with 1083 viewsFlashberryjack

Diane Abbott’s son on 16:06 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

A quote from The Times.

In a statement on Tuesday, Scotland Yard said: “A man has been charged with assault following an incident at around 2.45pm Friday Nov 29 at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in King Charles Street, Westminster.

The Times is a bigoted rag mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Diane Abbott’s son on 16:50 - Jan 1 with 1028 viewsmajorraglan

Diane Abbott’s son on 15:22 - Jan 1 by bangorjack

Fair point about an increasing drive to report all incidents, but I think the strength of the impetus behind this varies from hospital to hospital.

In this case, none of the three hospitals mentioned in the article are secure units. The last assault was just before Christmas and the judge has given him bail. So it does not appear that he is unwell enough for the court to consider a sec 37/41 or suchlike. Obviously these are assumptions based on the information in that one article, but it doesn’t feel as though these assaults are as a direct result of a serious mental illness (in my opinion).

They all have on site Mental Health facilities, we’ll know more as it goes through the Court process.

Edit typo
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 22:23]
Diane Abbott’s son on 17:43 - Jan 1 with 976 viewsmajorraglan

Diane Abbott’s son on 15:47 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

If he was being treated on a psychiatric ward (as you say) how come he met the cps threshold test to be charged?

The threshold test refers to the evidence, you can be very unwell and still be Charged because it may be necessary to access treatments options that are only available via the criminal justice system.
Diane Abbott’s son on 18:17 - Jan 1 with 940 viewsHighjack

I’m shocked he wasn’t with BUPA.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Diane Abbott’s son on 18:40 - Jan 1 with 917 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott’s son on 15:22 - Jan 1 by bangorjack

Fair point about an increasing drive to report all incidents, but I think the strength of the impetus behind this varies from hospital to hospital.

In this case, none of the three hospitals mentioned in the article are secure units. The last assault was just before Christmas and the judge has given him bail. So it does not appear that he is unwell enough for the court to consider a sec 37/41 or suchlike. Obviously these are assumptions based on the information in that one article, but it doesn’t feel as though these assaults are as a direct result of a serious mental illness (in my opinion).

One of the hospitals is the Homerton in Hackney.

Reports from those that seem to know about this matter state he was in the Bevan Ward of the Homerton.

The Bevan Ward is:

“A 15 bed secure psychiatric admission ward with higher staff levels to provide intensive secure care to men usually suffering from acute psychosis. Admission takes place following a thorough psychiatric (medical and nursing) assessment. Inpatients on this ward are usually subject to admission under the Mental Health Act 1984.

The service sets out to provide effective mental health care to help service users recover from a mental health crisis, and support their rehabilitation to get back on track with their lives.”

Now if those reports are correct, it appears to me that this young man has suffered quite significantly already, and a newspaper taking a pop at him to get at his mother is genuinely sickening. That doesn’t mean he has done nothing wrong - that’s for the court to decide, but the Mail is certainly not reporting in any way that is reflective of this.
Diane Abbott’s son on 18:43 - Jan 1 with 914 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott’s son on 15:47 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

If he was being treated on a psychiatric ward (as you say) how come he met the cps threshold test to be charged?

I suspect that given his connections, the CPS will have gone out of their way to cover their arses so that they can’t be accused of any preferential treatment.

A plea of not guilty has been entered - we will see whether his state of mind was a contributory factor and if so, how significant, when the case comes before court.
Diane Abbott’s son on 22:01 - Jan 1 with 830 viewsNotLoyal

Diane Abbott’s son on 18:43 - Jan 1 by londonlisa2001

I suspect that given his connections, the CPS will have gone out of their way to cover their arses so that they can’t be accused of any preferential treatment.

A plea of not guilty has been entered - we will see whether his state of mind was a contributory factor and if so, how significant, when the case comes before court.

Your an intelligent person, your scribblings on here display that very well, but half cocked conspiracy theories with no evidence have nothing to do with it. I'm reliably informed had he not been deemed fit for detention and interview ( by an independent professional) he wouldn't have been and he would have been sectioned on arrival at the cop shop. Therefore the cps would have dropped proceedings. But as you say let's see how it goes. I have my doubts he will be found guilty for the very reasons you say the cps preferred to charge.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Diane Abbott’s son on 22:02 - Jan 1 with 826 viewsNotLoyal

Diane Abbott’s son on 17:43 - Jan 1 by majorraglan

The threshold test refers to the evidence, you can be very unwell and still be Charged because it may be necessary to access treatments options that are only available via the criminal justice system.

Which is incorrect.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott’s son on 22:03 - Jan 1 with 821 viewsNotLoyal

Diane Abbott’s son on 16:12 - Jan 1 by Flashberryjack

The Times is a bigoted rag mun.

Well, they all are apparently 😂

OK I've changed it.

Diane Abbott’s son on 22:06 - Jan 1 with 815 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott’s son on 22:01 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

Your an intelligent person, your scribblings on here display that very well, but half cocked conspiracy theories with no evidence have nothing to do with it. I'm reliably informed had he not been deemed fit for detention and interview ( by an independent professional) he wouldn't have been and he would have been sectioned on arrival at the cop shop. Therefore the cps would have dropped proceedings. But as you say let's see how it goes. I have my doubts he will be found guilty for the very reasons you say the cps preferred to charge.

You’re.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diane Abbott’s son on 09:29 - Jan 2 with 735 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:27 - Jan 1 by jackportis

Ar that's ok then he has mental health issues so it's ok to abuse police and NHS staff. I hope he claims full benefits for his hardship aswell

Spot on, get your flack jacket on !!!
Diane Abbott’s son on 09:29 - Jan 2 with 735 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Diane Abbott’s son on 13:39 - Jan 1 by Flashberryjack

It does run in the family.

Diane Abbott’s son on 09:31 - Jan 2 with 734 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Diane Abbott’s son on 14:47 - Jan 1 by builthjack

The Daily Fail once again taking the pi££ out of people with mental health issues.

No reporting on crime and punishment ?
Diane Abbott’s son on 09:36 - Jan 2 with 729 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Diane Abbott’s son on 15:36 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

Drakeford's son.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-45600558

Jesus another one, what a World this is!!!
Diane Abbott’s son on 17:45 - Jan 2 with 662 viewsFlashberryjack

Diane Abbott’s son on 22:03 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

Well, they all are apparently 😂

Correct...problem is, some people think the paper they read prints the truth.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024