Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge 12:44 - Jan 1 with 1321 viewsNotLoyal

On boxing day...
surely he knew he was finished with us?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 12:45]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 12:45 - Jan 1 with 1310 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Saved someone else for the next match.
Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 12:47 - Jan 1 with 1285 viewsthornabyswan

It was eithrr him or Baston who didnt even come off the bench.

I think Borja is finished with us as well

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 13:02 - Jan 1 with 1228 viewsjack247

He was the best striking option given the lack of chances this team creates and he was available for selection.
Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 13:02 - Jan 1 with 1225 viewsNotLoyal

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 12:47 - Jan 1 by thornabyswan

It was eithrr him or Baston who didnt even come off the bench.

I think Borja is finished with us as well

Tend to agree.

OK I've changed it.

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 13:10 - Jan 1 with 1189 views34dfgdf54

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 13:02 - Jan 1 by jack247

He was the best striking option given the lack of chances this team creates and he was available for selection.

We are 8th in the league for chances created and joint lowest scorers in top 14 I believe along with Forest and Millwall. Sturridge has chances and didn’t take them.
Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 14:49 - Jan 1 with 1016 viewsjack247

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 13:10 - Jan 1 by 34dfgdf54

We are 8th in the league for chances created and joint lowest scorers in top 14 I believe along with Forest and Millwall. Sturridge has chances and didn’t take them.

I’m not implying he’s Harry Kane. He was just the best option we had. If we bring in Brewster, or anyone better than Surridge, then all good.
Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 14:50 - Jan 1 with 1013 viewsbuilthjack

Who do we have as centre forward if Surridge and Baston go ?
Cooper might try Roberts there perhaps. Or Naughton. Or Byers. Who knows.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:02 - Jan 1 with 946 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 14:50 - Jan 1 by builthjack

Routledge based on last Sunday.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:16 - Jan 1 with 873 viewsdobjack2

To try and show clubs that we will play a striker that they are looking to loan out?
Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:31 - Jan 1 with 816 viewsLeonWasGod

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 13:02 - Jan 1 by jack247

I prefer Baston. Hopefully he’ll get a run of games to pick up form again, unless we sign this 12 year old from Liverpool
Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:33 - Jan 1 with 802 viewsKilkennyjack

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:31 - Jan 1 by LeonWasGod

I prefer Baston. Hopefully he’ll get a run of games to pick up form again, unless we sign this 12 year old from Liverpool

I’d try the 12 year old tbh .

Beware of the Risen People

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:36 - Jan 1 with 798 viewsFlashberryjack

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 14:50 - Jan 1 by builthjack

In Coopers world our striker might be Dyer, nothing surprises me anymore.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:38 - Jan 1 with 789 viewsNotLoyal

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:33 - Jan 1 by Kilkennyjack

If you've got any pictures nantywatcher is bored and looking for some action.

OK I've changed it.

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:38 - Jan 1 with 786 viewsdickythorpe

The yanks probably wanting every last drop of sweat from him before he goes back
Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:41 - Jan 1 with 764 viewsLeonWasGod

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:33 - Jan 1 by Kilkennyjack

Ha, you may be right. For me Baston is the kind of player who gets better the longer he doesn’t play!
Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 15:47 - Jan 1 with 749 views34dfgdf54

Bloopers reasoning for playing Surridge on 14:49 - Jan 1 by jack247

I’m not implying he’s Harry Kane. He was just the best option we had. If we bring in Brewster, or anyone better than Surridge, then all good.

Borja for me. I was one who thought Surridge deserved a run of games but struggled in my opinion, better off the bench with Borja starting.

No idea if Brewster is any good but fingers crossed he gets the job done but not sure our current style of play will suit him if I’m being honest.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 15:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024