Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qasem 01:44 - Jan 3 with 26673 viewsBest_loser

This is big

Could kick off now
Qasem on 12:55 - Jan 5 with 1824 viewsCatullus

You know, when the final arbiters in this have decided if this was legal or not, which they are apparently struggling with, then I guess we can say whether Trump is a terrorist or not...legally speaking anyway.
Any government that illegally kills people is as much a terrorist as ISIS or the IRA.

This thread has become as polairised as the brexit debate.

Like I said earlier, the big mistake here is the USA's need to boast about taking these people out. Iran doesn't boast about the things it has supported, some of which have led to proven and unproven accusations, it is constantly accused of sponsoring terrorism.
Even Russia tries to keep it's assassinations quiet, Iran acts quietly and under the radar, why does America have to shout it out for the world to see? It only ever leads to more trouble.

If Qasem had been taken out quietly by special forces who left no evidence behind of who did it, there would hardly be an eye blinked, it would have been reported obviously, and accusations/theories/suggestions as to who did it. It would though have avoided the schitstorm the USA is battening hatches against.

Maybe I'm just a sneaky chunt but if, lets say a paedo had interfered with my son and I had the chance to end him/her without being caught, I'd do it and say booger all to anyone. Some cats are much better off left in the bag.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Qasem on 13:06 - Jan 5 with 1801 viewsNortbankboy

Qasem on 12:55 - Jan 5 by Catullus

You know, when the final arbiters in this have decided if this was legal or not, which they are apparently struggling with, then I guess we can say whether Trump is a terrorist or not...legally speaking anyway.
Any government that illegally kills people is as much a terrorist as ISIS or the IRA.

This thread has become as polairised as the brexit debate.

Like I said earlier, the big mistake here is the USA's need to boast about taking these people out. Iran doesn't boast about the things it has supported, some of which have led to proven and unproven accusations, it is constantly accused of sponsoring terrorism.
Even Russia tries to keep it's assassinations quiet, Iran acts quietly and under the radar, why does America have to shout it out for the world to see? It only ever leads to more trouble.

If Qasem had been taken out quietly by special forces who left no evidence behind of who did it, there would hardly be an eye blinked, it would have been reported obviously, and accusations/theories/suggestions as to who did it. It would though have avoided the schitstorm the USA is battening hatches against.

Maybe I'm just a sneaky chunt but if, lets say a paedo had interfered with my son and I had the chance to end him/her without being caught, I'd do it and say booger all to anyone. Some cats are much better off left in the bag.

The short of it is,the yanks are doing their best to start a war with Iran
Just to please it's allies in the middle east.
And we all which two countries they are
Qasem on 13:11 - Jan 5 with 1778 viewsGowerjack

Qasem on 01:37 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

No, Trump Derangement Syndrome is something I just laugh at.

And I don't love or even like guns. While I believe in the 2nd Amendment, and I'm a realist about our culture here, I want to see stronger laws in my country. I've been pretty consistent about that.

Ah Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Another one of those clever little phrases designed to prevent the person saying it from using their brain.

Other examples include

Make America Great Again
Get Brexit Done
For the Many not the Few
And
Bigger than Barcelona

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Qasem on 13:16 - Jan 5 with 1782 viewsCatullus

Qasem on 13:11 - Jan 5 by Gowerjack

Ah Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Another one of those clever little phrases designed to prevent the person saying it from using their brain.

Other examples include

Make America Great Again
Get Brexit Done
For the Many not the Few
And
Bigger than Barcelona

It goes hand in hand with the usual accusations that people who disagree with you are thick, ignorant, uneducated etc.

The only thing I can take from it is, if true (which it most likely is) absolutely all of us, every single one of us from a certified genius down to an amoeba...or as some would have it, jackarmee....is completely brain dead, thick as mince and one day we will get what we all deserve! Whatever that is.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Qasem on 13:22 - Jan 5 with 1764 viewsHighjack

Qasem on 13:06 - Jan 5 by Nortbankboy

It’s more to do with oil and the markets than some shallow pretence of friendship.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Qasem on 13:46 - Jan 5 with 1737 viewsJack_Meoff

Bingo.

Bill Hicks sketch from the early 90s just as relevant today.
Endless war, endless lies, endless death, endless debt and, most importantly, endless private profit. Nothing changes.

'Go ahead Iran, pick up the gun...'
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:50]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Qasem on 14:07 - Jan 5 with 1683 viewsDarran

A bit like you ćunts did to our club and fans then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Qasem on 14:27 - Jan 5 with 1659 viewsLord_Bony

Qasem on 13:46 - Jan 5 by Jack_Meoff

Bingo.

Bill Hicks sketch from the early 90s just as relevant today.
Endless war, endless lies, endless death, endless debt and, most importantly, endless private profit. Nothing changes.

'Go ahead Iran, pick up the gun...'
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:50]

Yep.

Just about explains the whole thing.😊

Come on iran,fight back so we can kick the shite out of you

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Qasem on 14:39 - Jan 5 with 1633 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Qasem on 12:47 - Jan 5 by londonlisa2001

I don’t believe anyone, at least on here, thinks that the Iranian bloke was anything other than horrific.
No one has any empathy whatsoever for him or his regime.

That’s not the point. The point is that reckless acts carried out by the West in the area, always end up making everything worse. For the general population of these countries and more importantly for us. As this has.

Trump’s actions are inflammatory and petulant. And increase the danger to all of us.

And appeasement of terrorists dosn't increase the danger to all of us.
OK, Neville Chamberlain I get where you are coming from.
Qasem on 15:02 - Jan 5 with 1600 viewsNortbankboy

Qasem on 14:07 - Jan 5 by Darran

A bit like you ćunts did to our club and fans then.

Feck off bully
Qasem on 15:17 - Jan 5 with 1577 viewsBest_loser

Iraq have past a resolution to expel USA troops

Iran will be even stronger in Iraq now

Well done agent Orange

Another fine mess
Qasem on 16:48 - Jan 5 with 1480 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Qasem on 17:45 - Jan 5 with 1407 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 14:39 - Jan 5 by A_Fans_Dad

And appeasement of terrorists dosn't increase the danger to all of us.
OK, Neville Chamberlain I get where you are coming from.

Great - another topic where you have no knowledge but believe Trump to be correct despite every single Middle East expert disagreeing with him.

Quelle surprise.

I’ll believe they give a sh*t about actually dealing with terrorists the day any of them do anything about Saudi. The crown prince murdered someone and Trump laughed it off.

Soleimani was undoubtedly an evil git, but the reality is that the West has been far more at risk of terror attacks from Sunni Muslims than Shia Muslims for decades now. He was as important as anyone in curbing the power of both Al-Qaeda and ISIS (despite many Americans thinking he was ISIS - all Muslims being as one in their uninformed eyes). Nothing is done to stem the flow of funds from Saudi to such groups. Nothing.

Trump targeted Iran because he’s desperate to undo anything Obama did and also desperate to create an artificial war that targets Muslims without p*ssing off his Saudi friends. It also pleases Israel.

It’s pathetic.

As are his tweets, which are insanely provocative and, frankly, promise war crimes.

You are naive beyond belief, and will one day look back at how stupid you’ve been about Trump while the rest of us point a finger of accusation at you while genuinely shouting ‘we told you so’.
Qasem on 17:56 - Jan 5 with 1396 viewsmonmouth

Qasem on 17:45 - Jan 5 by londonlisa2001

Great - another topic where you have no knowledge but believe Trump to be correct despite every single Middle East expert disagreeing with him.

Quelle surprise.

I’ll believe they give a sh*t about actually dealing with terrorists the day any of them do anything about Saudi. The crown prince murdered someone and Trump laughed it off.

Soleimani was undoubtedly an evil git, but the reality is that the West has been far more at risk of terror attacks from Sunni Muslims than Shia Muslims for decades now. He was as important as anyone in curbing the power of both Al-Qaeda and ISIS (despite many Americans thinking he was ISIS - all Muslims being as one in their uninformed eyes). Nothing is done to stem the flow of funds from Saudi to such groups. Nothing.

Trump targeted Iran because he’s desperate to undo anything Obama did and also desperate to create an artificial war that targets Muslims without p*ssing off his Saudi friends. It also pleases Israel.

It’s pathetic.

As are his tweets, which are insanely provocative and, frankly, promise war crimes.

You are naive beyond belief, and will one day look back at how stupid you’ve been about Trump while the rest of us point a finger of accusation at you while genuinely shouting ‘we told you so’.

You're trying to use logic with A Fans Dad and you believe he has reflective capability? Bloody hell. Mission impossible. The one thing The Trumpers and The Johnsons will never do is accept any responsibility.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Qasem on 18:01 - Jan 5 with 1381 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 17:56 - Jan 5 by monmouth

You're trying to use logic with A Fans Dad and you believe he has reflective capability? Bloody hell. Mission impossible. The one thing The Trumpers and The Johnsons will never do is accept any responsibility.

True.

But every single death that occurs as a result of this stupidity is on the head of Trump, but also on the head of his cheerleaders.

The bloke is threatening to target cultural sites (and by definition innocent civilians) and these muppets think he’s in the right?
Qasem on 18:04 - Jan 5 with 1363 viewsmonmouth

Qasem on 18:01 - Jan 5 by londonlisa2001

True.

But every single death that occurs as a result of this stupidity is on the head of Trump, but also on the head of his cheerleaders.

The bloke is threatening to target cultural sites (and by definition innocent civilians) and these muppets think he’s in the right?

They would cheer at Dresden, Hiroshima and the Belgrano. Rejoicing at innocent deaths. It's only brown people that are terrorists though, obviously.

Qasem on 18:09 - Jan 5 with 1350 viewsDJack

Qasem on 18:04 - Jan 5 by monmouth

They would cheer at Dresden, Hiroshima and the Belgrano. Rejoicing at innocent deaths. It's only brown people that are terrorists though, obviously.

I must take issue with the Belgrano. It was a warship of a nation that we were at war with. The loss of life was no more and no less a tradgedy than those who lost theirs retaking the Falklands from a military Junta trying to divert attention from its problems at home.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Qasem on 18:16 - Jan 5 with 1337 viewsLord_Bony

Qasem on 18:01 - Jan 5 by londonlisa2001

True.

Trump has threatened to blow up 52 sites if the Iranians retaliate, of course these include cultural sites of great historic importance.

He has come up with the number 52 which represents the Americans who were taken hostage by the Iranians over 40 years ago, they were subsequently released unharmed.

Just wtf is going through this madman's head to come up with s*** like this?
The most powerful man in the world behaving like a sulking school kid.

Normally you would have a good laugh at things like this, but the consequences of these delusional acts in the middle East are so dire for world peace it's frightening.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Qasem on 18:17 - Jan 5 with 1332 viewsJack59

Qasem on 13:22 - Jan 5 by Highjack

It’s more to do with oil and the markets than some shallow pretence of friendship.

I don't think this is about oil, but I understand there is great disquiet in Israel, and in the U.S. military, about the growth of Hezbollah's military potential, and the resources it gets from Tehran.
Qasem on 18:24 - Jan 5 with 1303 viewsmonmouth

Qasem on 18:09 - Jan 5 by DJack

I must take issue with the Belgrano. It was a warship of a nation that we were at war with. The loss of life was no more and no less a tradgedy than those who lost theirs retaking the Falklands from a military Junta trying to divert attention from its problems at home.

iT was the 'Rejoice' at death I took issue with not with the act of war. As with Dresden and Hiroshima I can understand the rationale.

It's ironic though that the British progression of the Falklands war was driven by the same motivation as the Argentinian occupation. To divert attention from domestic issues and look tough. Appealing to exactly the sort ofcretins that 'rejoice' at innocemt deaths.

Qasem on 18:30 - Jan 5 with 1284 viewsDJack

Qasem on 18:24 - Jan 5 by monmouth

iT was the 'Rejoice' at death I took issue with not with the act of war. As with Dresden and Hiroshima I can understand the rationale.

It's ironic though that the British progression of the Falklands war was driven by the same motivation as the Argentinian occupation. To divert attention from domestic issues and look tough. Appealing to exactly the sort ofcretins that 'rejoice' at innocemt deaths.

Correct. Also, prior to the war Thatcher had stopped the Islanders automatic right for a British passport and basicaly told the world that the UK did not care for the Islands. The Junta saw it's chance and went overboard then Thatcher with her atrocious approval ratings decided jingoism and a war would help her cause.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Qasem on 19:01 - Jan 5 with 1239 viewsHumpty

Qasem on 18:16 - Jan 5 by Lord_Bony

Trump has threatened to blow up 52 sites if the Iranians retaliate, of course these include cultural sites of great historic importance.

He has come up with the number 52 which represents the Americans who were taken hostage by the Iranians over 40 years ago, they were subsequently released unharmed.

Just wtf is going through this madman's head to come up with s*** like this?
The most powerful man in the world behaving like a sulking school kid.

Normally you would have a good laugh at things like this, but the consequences of these delusional acts in the middle East are so dire for world peace it's frightening.

Remember when the Taliban destroyed the giant statues of Buddha in the Bamiyan Valley?

And ISIS destroying artefacts in Palmyra, Syria? And Timbuktu?

Shocking senseless nihilistic destruction for its own sake.

And now the President of the US is threatening to do the same, and his supporters cheer him on.

Absolute f*cking madness.
Qasem on 19:03 - Jan 5 with 1237 viewsBest_loser

Qasem on 18:30 - Jan 5 by DJack

Correct. Also, prior to the war Thatcher had stopped the Islanders automatic right for a British passport and basicaly told the world that the UK did not care for the Islands. The Junta saw it's chance and went overboard then Thatcher with her atrocious approval ratings decided jingoism and a war would help her cause.

Thatcher chose to ignore Intel briefings that the Argentine were planning a Falklands invasion

Looks like trump thinks it can turn his low approval rating around as it did for Thatcher

War, what is it good for

Winning elections
Qasem on 19:26 - Jan 5 with 1203 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 19:01 - Jan 5 by Humpty

Remember when the Taliban destroyed the giant statues of Buddha in the Bamiyan Valley?

And ISIS destroying artefacts in Palmyra, Syria? And Timbuktu?

Shocking senseless nihilistic destruction for its own sake.

And now the President of the US is threatening to do the same, and his supporters cheer him on.

Absolute f*cking madness.

Who’s advising him is of interest. Because he sure as hell couldn’t name 5 sites in Iran let alone 52. And he certainly couldn’t name a single site of cultural interest.

I bet he couldn’t name 10 sites of cultural interest in the US let alone Iran.

Although...
Qasem on 19:34 - Jan 5 with 1192 viewsmonmouth

Qasem on 19:26 - Jan 5 by londonlisa2001

Who’s advising him is of interest. Because he sure as hell couldn’t name 5 sites in Iran let alone 52. And he certainly couldn’t name a single site of cultural interest.

I bet he couldn’t name 10 sites of cultural interest in the US let alone Iran.

Although...

Trump Tower
Trump Golf Resort
The Trump White House
Trump Air Force One
The Trump Todger
um....
Melania Monumental Minge
um....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024