Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew to Spurs 20:43 - Jan 6 with 2893 viewsDarran

lol
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-transfer

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ayew to Spurs on 20:46 - Jan 6 with 2853 viewssainthelens

Ghana soccer.net
Fck my eyes, WOL will stop at nothing.
Ayew to Spurs on 20:47 - Jan 6 with 2835 viewsMrSwerve

GhanaSoccerNet, at the forefront of British football transfers.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ayew to Spurs on 20:48 - Jan 6 with 2819 viewsSwanjaxs

Rockspurs 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ayew to Spurs on 22:05 - Jan 6 with 2548 viewsswan65split

More like Ayew putting his name out there.
Ayew to Spurs on 22:13 - Jan 6 with 2491 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ayew to Spurs on 22:05 - Jan 6 by swan65split

More like Ayew putting his name out there.

Probably his agent. £15-20 million should seal it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayew to Spurs on 22:15 - Jan 6 with 2474 viewsmajorraglan

With Levy doing Spurs bidding well be lucky to see £150k.
Ayew to Spurs on 22:44 - Jan 6 with 2362 viewsBadlands

Apologies - just posted a January transfer rumours before realising this was already up and running.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ayew to Spurs on 22:48 - Jan 6 with 2338 viewsBadlands

Ayew to Spurs on 22:15 - Jan 6 by majorraglan

With Levy doing Spurs bidding well be lucky to see £150k.

Straight swap for Wanyama or Skipp + £5 million.

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew to Spurs on 23:40 - Jan 6 with 2162 viewsdobjack2

Probably cr@p but any half decent offer will be accepted because of his wages.
Ayew to Spurs on 07:05 - Jan 7 with 1885 viewsSWANSEYE

Ayew to Spurs on 10:09 - Jan 7 with 1608 viewsJacket

He's touting for a move then.
Ayew to Spurs on 10:11 - Jan 7 with 1603 views34dfgdf54

Ayew to Spurs on 22:48 - Jan 6 by Badlands

Straight swap for Wanyama or Skipp + £5 million.

Wanyama,I dread to think what he is on.
Ayew to Spurs on 10:14 - Jan 7 with 1587 viewsMrSwerve

I dread to think how we would perform without Ayew in the squad.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ayew to Spurs on 10:22 - Jan 7 with 1573 viewsJohnw102

Ayew to Spurs on 20:46 - Jan 6 by sainthelens

Ghana soccer.net
Fck my eyes, WOL will stop at nothing.

In fairness they were the only ones that said he was coming back to us long before anyone else and with harry Kane being out for a while could be a short term answer for Spurs. £10 million the way they do business.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Ayew to Spurs on 10:26 - Jan 7 with 1559 viewsmonmouth

Ayew to Spurs on 10:14 - Jan 7 by MrSwerve

I dread to think how we would perform without Ayew in the squad.

I think you might soon well be finding out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew to Spurs on 11:06 - Jan 7 with 1480 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Mourinho cannot stand players who do not follow strict instructions on positioning.

Seems rather unlikely.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ayew to Spurs on 11:28 - Jan 7 with 1410 viewsglanmORJa_k

Ayew to Spurs on 11:06 - Jan 7 by Joe_bradshaw

Mourinho cannot stand players who do not follow strict instructions on positioning.

Seems rather unlikely.

Our club's experience in years gone by of the way Daniel Levy has shafted the Swans in previous transfer dealings should give an indication that he is highly unlikely to pay anything like £10M for Ayew.
The bigger question for our fans is do we sell him and remove a huge amount of cash off the monthly wage bill that could enable further signings to be made, or do we gamble on getting into the Play Offs with an inconsistent team knowing full well that Ayew has still another year left on his contract should we fail to get promoted. The last parachute payment will be down to around £18/19M next season and to still have Ayew on the wage bill will be crippling and certainly impinge on a decision to downgrade the academy.
Which option is the best for the club's future, not what fans dream of.
Ayew to Spurs on 11:39 - Jan 7 with 1375 viewsCatullus

Ayew to Spurs on 11:28 - Jan 7 by glanmORJa_k

Our club's experience in years gone by of the way Daniel Levy has shafted the Swans in previous transfer dealings should give an indication that he is highly unlikely to pay anything like £10M for Ayew.
The bigger question for our fans is do we sell him and remove a huge amount of cash off the monthly wage bill that could enable further signings to be made, or do we gamble on getting into the Play Offs with an inconsistent team knowing full well that Ayew has still another year left on his contract should we fail to get promoted. The last parachute payment will be down to around £18/19M next season and to still have Ayew on the wage bill will be crippling and certainly impinge on a decision to downgrade the academy.
Which option is the best for the club's future, not what fans dream of.

In that way of thinking, 7 million and getting him off the payroll is a good deal. We could then afford 3/4 new players and have a genuine push for the play offs.

Won't happen.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ayew to Spurs on 12:15 - Jan 7 with 1316 viewsglanmORJa_k

Promotion is a personal opinion throughout our fanbase. Personally speaking I want the structure around the first team to be much better than what it is now, while getting back to the PL in May could also see our owners hang around the club a bit longer.
Ayew off the wage bill next season will go a long, long way to making the club more sustainable for the future that will affect the quality of pros engaged in the summer and the academy retaining Cat 1 status.
Ayew to Spurs on 12:32 - Jan 7 with 1250 viewsJacket

Will he go to Spuds? No
Will he go to any club willing to pay a decent % of his wages? Well the club will try to get him off the books, so it'd be up to the player. So he'd take up most PL offers.
Chances he'll still be here? 50/50 I'd guess.
Ayew to Spurs on 12:42 - Jan 7 with 1198 viewsBadlands

Ayew to Spurs on 10:22 - Jan 7 by Johnw102

In fairness they were the only ones that said he was coming back to us long before anyone else and with harry Kane being out for a while could be a short term answer for Spurs. £10 million the way they do business.

A quick look at Transfermarkt shows similar players and ages to Ayew are valued between 3 and 7 Million££ but none are scoring anywhere near as many goals at a similar levels.
So maybe not as far fetched as we think.
YBH more likely to go to a club like Burnley or Southampton for a higher price.

Ayew to Spurs on 12:48 - Jan 7 with 1181 viewsJacket

Ayew to Spurs on 12:15 - Jan 7 by glanmORJa_k

Promotion is a personal opinion throughout our fanbase. Personally speaking I want the structure around the first team to be much better than what it is now, while getting back to the PL in May could also see our owners hang around the club a bit longer.
Ayew off the wage bill next season will go a long, long way to making the club more sustainable for the future that will affect the quality of pros engaged in the summer and the academy retaining Cat 1 status.

Promotion would see us sold straight away. They'd take anything above 50% of their original outlay. What's a £50m loss between the lot of them. Just a small investment in a large portfolio that failed for most of them. I think the penny has dropped with the pair of tits that they're not up to it even if we get promoted, hence Birchy's appointment. That's why they kept Ayew and Baston in an attempt to get us promoted and make the club more saleable. Despite being sixth, the odds are against us getting promoted. They'll hang on to them until deadline day, and if promotion still looks remote, Ayew and Baston will be gone if there are any decent offers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024