Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. 18:31 - Jan 7 with 5998 viewspikeypaul

You're all welcome to come. It's gunna be a belter.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:08 - Jan 14 with 1331 viewsOscar10

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:04 - Jan 14 by Ebo

Ah we have another clown on the forum. Don't tell me "retired and loving it".

Well I’m 43 but not far wrong.
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:53 - Jan 14 with 1277 viewsEbo

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:08 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

Well I’m 43 but not far wrong.

43 going on 10 innit bungalow brain

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:01 - Jan 14 with 1247 viewsCatullus

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:13 - Jan 13 by Highjack

If people want to celebrate they should celebrate. If others want to protest, wail, cry or shout at the sky then they should be able to do that too.

Oh people can do what they want I just don't see why the government should waste valuable funds on it.
Of course, if Farage is paying for it out of his own pocket then crack on. It'll still be an embarrasment, it'll probably end up like many Christmas and New years parties, drunks fighting, people sleeping in the corners with a few deciding ot to make war and getting arrested on outraging public decency charges.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 1238 viewsHighjack

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:01 - Jan 14 by Catullus

Oh people can do what they want I just don't see why the government should waste valuable funds on it.
Of course, if Farage is paying for it out of his own pocket then crack on. It'll still be an embarrasment, it'll probably end up like many Christmas and New years parties, drunks fighting, people sleeping in the corners with a few deciding ot to make war and getting arrested on outraging public decency charges.

And what could be more British than that?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:10 - Jan 14 with 1233 viewsCatullus

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:02 - Jan 14 by Highjack

And what could be more British than that?

The Queen leading the conga?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:31 - Jan 24 with 1134 viewspikeypaul

Only another week lads,by feck its going to be one hell of a party.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:33 - Jan 24 with 1115 viewsWarwickHunt

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:31 - Jan 24 by pikeypaul

Only another week lads,by feck its going to be one hell of a party.

Sad cûnt. 😂
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 13:35 - Jan 24 with 1107 viewspikeypaul

Login to get fewer ads

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:08 - Jan 26 with 1025 viewspikeypaul

Just ordered the 🍾 champagne 🍾 by god it’s going to taste good.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:30 - Jan 26 with 1009 viewswestside

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 09:12 - Jan 12 by pikeypaul

I see Weatherspoons are having a free bar in some of their bars between 11pm and midnight on the great day we leave.
Great gesture by Sir Tim , its going to be one helluva party 🥳 🥳

Idiots Hour
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:33 - Jan 26 with 998 viewspikeypaul

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:30 - Jan 26 by westside

Idiots Hour

Winners hour🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:40 - Jan 26 with 987 viewsFlashberryjack

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:30 - Jan 26 by westside

Idiots Hour

Nah! idiots hour is the week after, you pay £100 membership and get a penny off every third pint.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 10:06 - Jan 28 with 907 viewswestside

Nobody will be celebrating

https://scramnews.com/brexit-day-celebrations-31-january/
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 13:30 - Jan 28 with 866 viewspikeypaul

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 10:06 - Jan 28 by westside

Nobody will be celebrating

https://scramnews.com/brexit-day-celebrations-31-january/

yeah ok, if it makes you feel better like Labour you remoaners can carry on believing you won while the rest of us in the real world will celebrate.

31st January independence day

[Post edited 28 Jan 2020 13:34]

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 13:45 - Jan 28 with 842 viewsEbo

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 13:30 - Jan 28 by pikeypaul

yeah ok, if it makes you feel better like Labour you remoaners can carry on believing you won while the rest of us in the real world will celebrate.

31st January independence day

[Post edited 28 Jan 2020 13:34]

I hear Mcdonalds in central London are laying on free milkshakes.

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 14:31 - Jan 28 with 830 viewsZaxx

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 13:45 - Jan 28 by Ebo

I hear Mcdonalds in central London are laying on free milkshakes.

Why is that, because they'll no longer need to pay tax in the UK?
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 15:13 - Jan 28 with 803 viewsHighjack

I’ll just be marking the day with a nice cold beer. Just like I mark most Fridays really.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 13:27 - Jan 30 with 714 viewspikeypaul

Not long now lads, think I’ll go out this afternoon for a pre Brexit party just to get in the mood for tomorrow’s celebrations 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Sir Nigel and BOJO s greatest day in leading us to independence is upon us.

Happy Brexit eve everyone.🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 13:38 - Jan 30 with 702 viewsDarran

Fuçk my eyes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 14:17 - Jan 30 with 686 viewsLohengrin

It could be worse, Daz. How would you fancy this hanging over the mantle...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 14:26 - Jan 30 with 669 viewsDarran

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 14:17 - Jan 30 by Lohengrin

It could be worse, Daz. How would you fancy this hanging over the mantle...

If I actually said what that reminds me of I’d be called a racist.

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 14:40 - Jan 30 with 659 viewsLohengrin

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 14:26 - Jan 30 by Darran

If I actually said what that reminds me of I’d be called a racist.

Graeme Garden from The Goodies!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 14:42 - Jan 30 with 653 viewsDarran

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 14:40 - Jan 30 by Lohengrin

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 15:15 - Jan 30 with 626 viewsraynor94

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 14:40 - Jan 30 by Lohengrin

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 16:40 - Jan 30 with 594 viewsEbo

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 13:38 - Jan 30 by Darran

Fuçk my eyes.

Makes me want to tombstone the smug, racist tvvats.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024