Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... 10:43 - Jan 9 with 9030 viewsMagic_Michu

... I wonder if he’ll have to get on the buses in Swansea 😂
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 11:24]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 22:08 - Jan 9 with 2385 viewsTailGunner

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 20:53 - Jan 9 by Fireboy2

Thought it was the win at QPR.

He went to Barnsley after too, I get your point though
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 22:13 - Jan 9 with 2371 viewssplJack

He's probably got enough jackarmy points now then with all those away trips

I think it's great, he's a proper jack.
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 21:14 - Jan 10 with 2102 viewsbuilthjack

He just scored

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 21:22 - Jan 10 with 2080 viewssainthelens

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 21:14 - Jan 10 by builthjack

He just scored

He'll be bouncing if that turns out the winner. My guess is he'd love nothing more than to be with us Sunday.
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 21:34 - Jan 10 with 2045 viewsPegojack

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 21:14 - Jan 10 by builthjack

He just scored

Against Fab.
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 21:39 - Jan 10 with 2029 viewsJoe_bradshaw

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 21:34 - Jan 10 by Pegojack

Against Fab.

No.

Fab went off injured ages ago.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 21:45 - Jan 10 with 2009 viewsblackpooljack

Who'd have thought we'd do the double over a team thats now 5th in the Prem.
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 22:00 - Jan 10 with 1960 viewssainthelens

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 21:45 - Jan 10 by blackpooljack

Who'd have thought we'd do the double over a team thats now 5th in the Prem.

And that we would be one of the last teams to win at Anfield .
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 22:20 - Jan 10 with 1902 viewsblackpooljack

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 22:00 - Jan 10 by sainthelens

And that we would be one of the last teams to win at Anfield .

And we"d be one of only 3 teams to do the double of Arsenal and Man Utd in the same season. Never shall we see the like again in Swansea ..Ah well thats life..
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 23:04 - Jan 10 with 1818 viewsPegojack

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 21:39 - Jan 10 by Joe_bradshaw

No.

Fab went off injured ages ago.

I was wondering how long it would take you to spot that.

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 08:20 - Jan 11 with 1687 viewsSwansea93

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 20:53 - Jan 9 by Fireboy2

Thought it was the win at QPR.

He showed up at Barnsley he wasn't in the away end he just walked past.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 08:24 - Jan 11 with 1685 viewspencoedjack

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 11:29 - Jan 9 by Badlands

TBH, if I was a Sheff Utd fan I'd be asking what was going on.

I’m sure lots of ex players go to watch former clubs.

Probably done more away games than some whingeing on this thread
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 8:25]
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 09:15 - Jan 11 with 1615 viewsDr_Winston

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 11:29 - Jan 9 by Badlands

TBH, if I was a Sheff Utd fan I'd be asking what was going on.

If he keeps scoring winning goals I doubt most of them will be all that bothered.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 09:27 - Jan 11 with 1594 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 09:15 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

If he keeps scoring winning goals I doubt most of them will be all that bothered.

Fair enough. It doesn’t sit quite right with me, just seems a distraction for the traveling fans when we have our own players to support. Don’t get me wrong I think it’s great he still loves the club , it just a bit OTT and diverting attention away from the task at hand.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 09:36 - Jan 11 with 1582 viewsJackfath

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 09:27 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair enough. It doesn’t sit quite right with me, just seems a distraction for the traveling fans when we have our own players to support. Don’t get me wrong I think it’s great he still loves the club , it just a bit OTT and diverting attention away from the task at hand.

I've never really understood the complete adoration and hero worship some have for other adults. It's a bit weird, isn't it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 09:48 - Jan 11 with 1570 viewsFireboy2

I think its great that an ex player is putting effort in to get down to south wales to support his team mates because thats what he will be doing, supporting the team on the pitch, just like the fans.
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 09:51 - Jan 11 with 1566 viewssainthelens

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 09:48 - Jan 11 by Fireboy2

I think its great that an ex player is putting effort in to get down to south wales to support his team mates because thats what he will be doing, supporting the team on the pitch, just like the fans.

This.
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 09:53 - Jan 11 with 1554 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 09:36 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

I've never really understood the complete adoration and hero worship some have for other adults. It's a bit weird, isn't it?

Yes.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 10:15 - Jan 11 with 1517 viewsSwansea93

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElleBrookeU

Someone wants abit of McB.

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 10:48 - Jan 11 with 1472 viewsowainglyndwr

I think good on hI'm, you cannot knock him he must have feeling for the Club otherwise him would not go to the hassle of traveling
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 10:58 - Jan 11 with 1451 viewsJackfath

I don't think there's a huge number knocking McBurnie (you'll always get a number who like to knock anything/everything). I think there's more a question mark about the "adults" who are fawning over his attendance. Perhaps I am wrong?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 11:25 - Jan 11 with 1427 viewsSwansea93

Remember singing Trundles name at Bristol away and Martinez criticised the fans for not supporting their own players.

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 11:40 - Jan 11 with 1402 viewsDarran

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 10:58 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

I don't think there's a huge number knocking McBurnie (you'll always get a number who like to knock anything/everything). I think there's more a question mark about the "adults" who are fawning over his attendance. Perhaps I am wrong?

Especially as he’ll probably be the only ex-player from both clubs to be there because no ex-player has ever gone to watch their ex-club play a game before,ever.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 13:49 - Jan 11 with 1328 views3swan

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 11:40 - Jan 11 by Darran

Especially as he’ll probably be the only ex-player from both clubs to be there because no ex-player has ever gone to watch their ex-club play a game before,ever.

Your memory is most likely better than mine. Who was the player that took his son to see us away at Northampton.. Early 2000's ? When it was any player with his own boots could sign for us.
McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 13:52 - Jan 11 with 1321 viewsDarran

McBurnie in attendance again this Sunday... on 13:49 - Jan 11 by 3swan

Your memory is most likely better than mine. Who was the player that took his son to see us away at Northampton.. Early 2000's ? When it was any player with his own boots could sign for us.

No idea my dear friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024