Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anus forum tonight 23:11 - Jan 12 with 17453 viewsbuilthjack

Absolute comedy gold

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anus forum tonight on 19:08 - Jan 15 with 1327 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Anus forum tonight on 18:47 - Jan 15 by raynor94

So why did the majority of the Scottish public turn down independence in a "Once in a generation referendum"

I think that there is a significant minority in Scotland who vote SNP because they represent Scotland better at Westminster than the London based parties, but who don’t necessarily support an independent Scotland.

This is something that Plaid have failed to do in Wales. It should be easier for them as disenchantment with Labour and Tories increases but they haven’t been able to do so. Maybe Plaid’s politicians are less impressive than the SNP’s?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Anus forum tonight on 19:27 - Jan 15 with 1292 viewsCatullus

Anus forum tonight on 18:15 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

The Scottish people have voted SNP in huge numbers.
The manifesto is clear about independence.

Scotland is a nation, not an English region.

By virtue of size, England cannot ignore the democratically expressed view of the Scottish people. Its simply not a sustainable position.

As Comrade Nicola says ‘Scotland will be heard’. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Scotland was heard in the 'once in a generation' referendum but lets ignore that eh. Lets also forget your flawed logic about how many people want this or that because you only use it when it suits you.

As it goes, I am all for another referendum in Scotland, in Wales and Northern Ireland too. Lets have the debates and have the votes but this time lets make the referends legally binding with a clause that says the result will be honoured but there will NOT be another vote for 30 years. If you vote to stay in it's 30 years til you can ask again no matter what and if you vote to leave it's 30 years until you can ask to come back.

Give people their choice and tell everyone they will have to stick to it for at least 30 years. I say this because there is one thing I will guarantee, if Scotland gos indy and it's a huge fail, they will clamour to come back and get the Westminster subsidy, call it brinkmanship but a 30 year wait will focus minds. After all, even if Brexit doesn't go well England standing alone will be far better off than having to prop up the other 'home nations' that is assuming the numbers Westminster works by are anywhere near accurate, if they are lies the Scotland may boom and give Wales a nudge towards indy.
Lets just do it and shut up the indy famatics though. Give them their vote or be damned as a dictatorship.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anus forum tonight on 22:58 - Jan 15 with 1238 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 18:47 - Jan 15 by raynor94

So why did the majority of the Scottish public turn down independence in a "Once in a generation referendum"

Why would democracy ever be once in a lifetime...?
Go check out the associated caveats that Alex Salmond made.

Older people voted No, and time moves on of course.
Devo max was promised and not delivered.
EU was promised and now its dead cos of Brexit.

Boris’s letter has done huge damage to the union.
Nicola will exploit that idiotic stance.
Boris’s position cannot be allowed to stand. Its going to fail.

Beware of the Risen People

Anus forum tonight on 23:04 - Jan 15 with 1231 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 19:27 - Jan 15 by Catullus

Scotland was heard in the 'once in a generation' referendum but lets ignore that eh. Lets also forget your flawed logic about how many people want this or that because you only use it when it suits you.

As it goes, I am all for another referendum in Scotland, in Wales and Northern Ireland too. Lets have the debates and have the votes but this time lets make the referends legally binding with a clause that says the result will be honoured but there will NOT be another vote for 30 years. If you vote to stay in it's 30 years til you can ask again no matter what and if you vote to leave it's 30 years until you can ask to come back.

Give people their choice and tell everyone they will have to stick to it for at least 30 years. I say this because there is one thing I will guarantee, if Scotland gos indy and it's a huge fail, they will clamour to come back and get the Westminster subsidy, call it brinkmanship but a 30 year wait will focus minds. After all, even if Brexit doesn't go well England standing alone will be far better off than having to prop up the other 'home nations' that is assuming the numbers Westminster works by are anywhere near accurate, if they are lies the Scotland may boom and give Wales a nudge towards indy.
Lets just do it and shut up the indy famatics though. Give them their vote or be damned as a dictatorship.

30 years, get fecked.

We agree on 3 referendums though

1. Indy Scotland
2. United Ireland
3. The Welsh Republic

Lets do it 👍

England outside the EU will lose jobs. Economy shrinks. Social unrest. Less money on public services.

Scotland, Ireland and Wales in EU will all prosper.

Going to be great fun. The union is dead.

Anus forum tonight on 23:17 - Jan 15 with 1221 viewsraynor94

Anus forum tonight on 23:04 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

30 years, get fecked.

1. Indy Scotland
2. United Ireland
3. The Welsh Republic

Lets do it 👍

England outside the EU will lose jobs. Economy shrinks. Social unrest. Less money on public services.

I'd look forward to a independence referendum for Wales, more chance Cardiff winning the Premier league.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Anus forum tonight on 23:22 - Jan 15 with 1219 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 23:17 - Jan 15 by raynor94

I'd look forward to a independence referendum for Wales, more chance Cardiff winning the Premier league.

Plaid had more votes than any other serious political party in Wales in the EU elections.
Times have changed.

And now 16 and 17 year olds in Wales can vote.
My guess is for Plaid and Adam, and not Drakers.

‘Plaid Cymru came second in Wales behind the Brexit Party, marking the first time they had beaten Labour in any Wales-wide election.’
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 7:23]

Anus forum tonight on 23:34 - Jan 15 with 1211 viewsraynor94

Anus forum tonight on 23:22 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

Plaid had more votes than any other serious political party in Wales in the EU elections.
Times have changed.

‘Plaid Cymru came second in Wales behind the Brexit Party, marking the first time they had beaten Labour in any Wales-wide election.’

And have one seat, roll on April 21

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Anus forum tonight on 00:15 - Jan 16 with 1189 viewsHighjack

Anus forum tonight on 23:22 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

Times have changed.

You might want to check the facts you’re throwing out there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Anus forum tonight on 07:24 - Jan 16 with 1114 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 00:15 - Jan 16 by Highjack

You might want to check the facts you’re throwing out there.

Good point, you are correct.

Anus forum tonight on 09:37 - Jan 16 with 1085 viewsCatullus

Anus forum tonight on 23:04 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

30 years, get fecked.

1. Indy Scotland
2. United Ireland
3. The Welsh Republic

Lets do it 👍

Dh, so it's get fecked on the thirty years then, why would that be? Maybe because you want to keep on having votes until you get the result you want?

Also, you again crack on about an Indy Wales inside the EU but ignore the small thing of us voting to leave AND if we go Indy after Brexit we will have to apply for membership and then meet the Copenhagen criteria which could take us decades,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen_criteria

Read it and then tell me, if you want an Indy Wales so much why would you want a full economic, monetary and political union with the EU which is basically giving indepedence away?

How would you feel if Wales went Indy then voted against joining the EU, don't tell me, you guarantee that as the oldies die the young will just do it? But then, what if we don't meet the criteria? Will we prosper outside the Union and outside the EU?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Anus forum tonight on 10:28 - Jan 16 with 1068 viewsLord_Bony

Anus forum tonight on 23:17 - Jan 15 by raynor94

When the people of Wales become aware we haven't got a lot to piss in to sustain the Welsh economy, they will realise we 're better off sucking the teeters of westminster.

That's why independent Wales will never happen, we need England.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Anus forum tonight on 11:35 - Jan 16 with 1036 viewsBryanSwan

Anus forum tonight on 10:28 - Jan 16 by Lord_Bony

When the people of Wales become aware we haven't got a lot to piss in to sustain the Welsh economy, they will realise we 're better off sucking the teeters of westminster.

That's why independent Wales will never happen, we need England.

Can this thread please be left to die, has become a cluster of laughable opinions from both sides of the argument.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Anus forum tonight on 17:12 - Jan 16 with 955 viewsCatullus

Anus forum tonight on 11:35 - Jan 16 by BryanSwan

Can this thread please be left to die, has become a cluster of laughable opinions from both sides of the argument.

Laughable opinions....isn't that what politics is?

Anus forum tonight on 13:06 - Jan 17 with 851 viewsymaohyd

Anus forum tonight on 07:44 - Jan 13 by magicdaps10

A Brit with a British flag with his team badge on it..... Nothing to moan about here, the person who owns the flag is a proud Brit who is also proud of their club I am sure.

If people think that is wrong then they have issues.

How any self respecting Welshman can fly the Union Jack is beyond me.

Personally, I don't see myself as British but Welsh. I completely get though, those who are proud to be British and see themselves British rather than Welsh..your choice and respect to it.

The UJ however has no Welsh representation on it and symbolises Wales being 'annexed' by England as we are represented on the flag by the George Cross.

As I say how any Welshman can therefore fly that flag is beyond me!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Anus forum tonight on 13:39 - Jan 17 with 829 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 19:27 - Jan 15 by Catullus

They were also told that to remain as part of the union would mean remaining in the EU.

Scotland is staunchly pro-EU hence why the support for the SNP and Independence is very high.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anus forum tonight on 13:42 - Jan 17 with 823 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 18:15 - Jan 14 by Catullus

The Scots weren't lied to, that in itself is a lie Ebo. The circumstances changed, the remained in the EU (within the union) until the Uk as a whole voted to leave.

That bill that you say would be an authoritarian dictatorship is exactly the kind of thing many remainers were calling for after the leave vote won. The remainers not being happy at a small victory margin and wanting a 60% victory or nothing happens.

They were lied to as Cameron knew he was about to bring forth a brexit referendum.

Your second paragraph is false. I would never agree to that and neither would the majority of remain thinking people.

Anus forum tonight on 13:45 - Jan 17 with 817 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 19:06 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

IMO its a case of Cardiff must thrive whilst the rest of Wales outside of the Cardiff bubble gets the crumbs. A deliberate "keep em poor, keep em voting for us strategy" seems to be happening here.

I think I may be right to presume that the refusal to sort out things for that M4 relief road (or alternative) may be detrimental to the economy for SW Wales/Swansea along with future investment opportunities. CBI's director for Wales Ian Price said "This is a dark day for the Welsh economy".

We have a bunch of parochial, backward thinking, stuck in the mud politicians whose vote depends on keeping parts of Wales economically partitioned, under-invested and poor on a permanent basis.

Which is what I keep saying - the AUOB movement encompasses all of Wales and they are also tired of Cardiff-centric politics. This is why we need to reform and change the way the Senedd operates. We cannot do so when we have MP's in it for themselves and puppets of Westminster.

Anus forum tonight on 17:19 - Jan 17 with 757 viewsCatullus

Anus forum tonight on 13:42 - Jan 17 by Ebo

They were lied to as Cameron knew he was about to bring forth a brexit referendum.

Your second paragraph is false. I would never agree to that and neither would the majority of remain thinking people.

Really? Did Cameron know, when he agreed the indyref, that he was going to call a referendum on the EU, they were 2 years apart, that is merely supposition on your part.

The second paragraph isn't false at all. There were plenty of people, I'm sure someone on here posted something similar, saying referendums should not be carried on such a small victory margin and referendums should need a minimum turnout etc etc.

Anus forum tonight on 17:24 - Jan 17 with 742 viewsCatullus

Anus forum tonight on 13:06 - Jan 17 by ymaohyd

How any self respecting Welshman can fly the Union Jack is beyond me.

Personally, I don't see myself as British but Welsh. I completely get though, those who are proud to be British and see themselves British rather than Welsh..your choice and respect to it.

The UJ however has no Welsh representation on it and symbolises Wales being 'annexed' by England as we are represented on the flag by the George Cross.

As I say how any Welshman can therefore fly that flag is beyond me!

It'll all be ok when we go indy and rejoin the EU, you can fly the EU flag then. We won't be represented on there either mind.

12 gold stars, 28 members...soon to be 27 but will probably increase again soon.

Anus forum tonight on 17:25 - Jan 17 with 742 viewsHighjack

Anus forum tonight on 13:42 - Jan 17 by Ebo

Cameron never thought in a million years that remain would lose. So what he said was true, from a certain point of view.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anus forum tonight on 18:17 - Jan 17 with 716 viewsWingstandwood

Anus forum tonight on 13:45 - Jan 17 by Ebo

Which is what I keep saying - the AUOB movement encompasses all of Wales and they are also tired of Cardiff-centric politics. This is why we need to reform and change the way the Senedd operates. We cannot do so when we have MP's in it for themselves and puppets of Westminster.

You cannot blame Westminster for offering a huge dollop of money to modernise Welsh transport infrastructure, only for it to be turned down.

Seriously! What person/politician/party would turn down an offer like that? I'll tell what kind of person/politician/party i.e. one that relies upon and exploits poverty to fuel/sustain political careers, jobs-for-the-boys patronage/shoo in's in 'the third sector', poverty sector, quango's, spouse/family member jobs in constituency offices etc.

So the mainstream/status quo (Undemocratic to ban) will never, ever go away and neither will appalling incompetence, blatant economic sabotage and regional bias. You would have to ban the 'mainstream' from standing in an independent Wales election because they, their family members and cronies have got too much to lose. Back to square one, an independent Wales with the same ruinous sh1te running the show!

And ain't it funny? Despite the absolutely appalling decision that recently refused an offer to improve Welsh transport infrastructure? There has been passivity from the mainstream and Welsh-Nat's. Why no outrage? The obvious preference for Wales having a 1960's standard transport system screams "Keep em poor, keep em voting for us".

I've seen approx 20 years of a Welsh independence 'dry-run' by means of a devolved WAG, who the f#ck would ever want that force-multiplied?

Argus!

Anus forum tonight on 20:02 - Jan 17 with 663 viewsTNT

Just to get back on thread, how's Anus's forum bless 'im?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024