Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon 13:26 - Jan 16 with 17301 viewsBrynCartwright

Just had a new remote control roller door fitted by this company and am extremely pleased with it.

Great product professionally fitted.

Highly recommended company.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:43 - Jan 17 with 1267 viewsdickythorpe

I always thought I was self sufficient and my spirit wouldn't be broken by material wants...... HOW MUCH BRYN??? HOW MUCH WOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR SUCH BOUNTIFUL PLEASANTNESS?????
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 21:08 - Jan 17 with 1237 viewsfbreath

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:50 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

Got divorced years ago because I was going on about remote control garage doors so much.

The girlfriend loves it though as she doesn't have to get out now to open up the door for me.

Luxury.

Good job you bought this height of luxury after divorce otherwise your ex might have wanted half the door and one remote as part of the divorce settlement.

You obviously thought this through.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 21:10 - Jan 17 with 1236 viewsdickythorpe

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 21:08 - Jan 17 by fbreath

Good job you bought this height of luxury after divorce otherwise your ex might have wanted half the door and one remote as part of the divorce settlement.

You obviously thought this through.

Marriage is grand, divorce is a hundred grand.

Those garage doors are PRICELESS!!!!!
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 21:11 - Jan 17 with 1233 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.acgaragedoorswales.co.uk/contact/
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 21:54 - Jan 17 with 1204 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:25 - Jan 17 by WarwickHunt

Do they do an Imperial version for the huge South Wales Brexit fûckwit community?

I do not know how to answer that question!

I have considered it for some time and am completely flummoxed.

Stymied!

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 21:57 - Jan 17 with 1196 viewsSwanjaxs

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 13:56 - Jan 16 by Highjack

Nice.

Think I’ve exhausted all the discussion on this topic now unless anybody has any other interesting questions?

6 pages and still going..

Jus saying HJ

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 21:59 - Jan 17 with 1193 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:30 - Jan 17 by Muteswan

I might be looking at buying a garage door in the future, do you think he would give a discount to Planet Swans posters? Does he like Jazz? 😉

I think he is a Swans fan as we did talk about our mighty team for a bit.

Probably loves Jazz..who doesn't?

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 21:59 - Jan 17 with 1188 viewsBanosswan

Do they do an Imperial version for the huge South Wales Brexit fûckwit community?

Stop spoiling the fun you massive, bulging anal fistula.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 22:02 - Jan 17 with 1183 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:43 - Jan 17 by dickythorpe

I always thought I was self sufficient and my spirit wouldn't be broken by material wants...... HOW MUCH BRYN??? HOW MUCH WOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR SUCH BOUNTIFUL PLEASANTNESS?????

For a single garage RC roller door you're looking at a grand plus VAT and maybe 50 Sovs or so for a PVC surround (if required).

Very reasonable I think. Fitted by experts.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 22:50 - Jan 17 with 1155 viewsMuteswan

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:33 - Jan 17 by Highjack

He preferred Angel Rangel.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 22:58 - Jan 17 with 1138 viewsHighjack

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 21:57 - Jan 17 by Swanjaxs

6 pages and still going..

Jus saying HJ

It was dropping off the page before I revived it. All this is my fault.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 23:21 - Jan 17 with 1126 viewsWarwickHunt

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 21:59 - Jan 17 by Banosswan

Stop spoiling the fun you massive, bulging anal fistula.

It was a serious question, your honour. I was only trying to help Andrew Colwill’s Garage Door empire grow.

I was inspired by Mr. Cartwright. What can I say?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 23:30]
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 23:22 - Jan 17 with 1123 viewsWarwickHunt

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 21:54 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

I do not know how to answer that question!

I have considered it for some time and am completely flummoxed.

Stymied!

Andrew will know, mun.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 23:41 - Jan 17 with 1107 viewslonglostjack

What’s the carbon footprint on the production of the door ? I presume you checked it ? Your door will no doubt last longer than you Bryn Bach but at least you’re bio degradable. Worth checking if the door is.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 23:59 - Jan 17 with 1095 viewsDJack

Only if your purchase the moat first then the door doubles as your drawbridge.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 00:02 - Jan 18 with 1092 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 23:41 - Jan 17 by longlostjack

What’s the carbon footprint on the production of the door ? I presume you checked it ? Your door will no doubt last longer than you Bryn Bach but at least you’re bio degradable. Worth checking if the door is.

I didn't Longo, and I hope I don't live to regret it.

Ironically I am not biodegradable.

In reality I am a Chinese netbot (that really, really likes A C Garage Doors of Gorseinon)!

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 07:38 - Jan 18 with 1037 viewsdickythorpe

It's been a cold one last night , minus 3 now as I speak to the coracle men.......how did the "Jim Morrisons" stand up to such extremities???
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 08:38 - Jan 18 with 1015 viewsfbreath

Good to see Bryn is still rolling with this thread and answering all the pertinent questions.

I thought people would have given Up by now but they still all Over this thread

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 08:47 - Jan 18 with 1012 viewsWarwickHunt

Bryn - Dickie said on another thread it was minus three last night.
What are the functioning temperature parameters of these doors (assuming the remote control is in a warm place).
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 09:04 - Jan 18 with 1001 viewsMuteswan

This is so much better than that extremely long Brexit thread, it couldn’t surpass that in length surely. Much more interesting subject matter, and it can only go in one of two ways. Open or closed. Unless of course Bryn should lose both RC’s and it’s a no deal without a backstop.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 09:35 - Jan 18 with 988 viewsWarwickHunt

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 08:38 - Jan 18 by fbreath

Good to see Bryn is still rolling with this thread and answering all the pertinent questions.

I thought people would have given Up by now but they still all Over this thread

That’s a bit subtle...

Allow me to redress the balance -

Q. When is a garage door not a garage door?
A. When it’s ajar.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 09:36 - Jan 18 with 988 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bryn, I hope Andrew went through the procedure in the event of a power cut with you? How to manually override the motor and physically lift the door from inside the garage if that happens? Trust me, it will happen at some point and you need to remember the procedure. Keep your manual somewhere safe so you can refer to it when you’re already late and can’t remember how to open the b******d door.

Keep the remote in a safe cubbyhole in the car and try not to drop it down the side of the driver’s or passenger’s seat. It’s a b****d to get out of there with fat fingers. Very frustrating when you can see it but can’t get hold of it.

*I bring you these tips as a veteran electric garage door owner.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 09:59 - Jan 18 with 972 viewsdickythorpe

Can thieves hijack the remote Bryn? We are all concerned here!!!!
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 10:43 - Jan 18 with 956 viewsJinxy

Bryn, I'm excited to understand the preventive and/or predictive maintenance schedules as laid down by AC Garage Doors Ltd (ps I'm in awe of the probability of AC alluding to Andrew Colwill - very subtle). Anyway, back on point. Are there lubrication frequencies, specifications and so on for all ropes, guides, rollers and so on? I myself have been a victim of over lubrication, which eventually manifested itself in skipped rollers, and a snapped rope which in turn resulted in a saggy door. I must confess that I did not use Andrew Colwill Garage Doors Ltd. for the repair, in favour of a competitor from Killay. I apologise in advance for this. Many thanks again in advance.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 11:55 - Jan 18 with 935 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 07:38 - Jan 18 by dickythorpe

It's been a cold one last night , minus 3 now as I speak to the coracle men.......how did the "Jim Morrisons" stand up to such extremities???

No problemo Dicko, though it could be stuck. I ain't tried it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024