Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon 13:26 - Jan 16 with 17199 viewsBrynCartwright

Just had a new remote control roller door fitted by this company and am extremely pleased with it.

Great product professionally fitted.

Highly recommended company.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 17:32 - Jan 17 with 1248 viewsdickythorpe

Bryn, has this happy arrival to your home added to your marital bliss?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 17:32]
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 17:37 - Jan 17 with 1232 viewsWarwickHunt

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 17:03 - Jan 17 by jack_lord

what is the remote was faulty?

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors provide a comprehensive service which includes a basic course in sign language in the event of a remote control malfunction rendering mouth closure temporarily impossible.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 17:53 - Jan 17 with 1216 viewsjack2jack

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:48 - Jan 17 by Highjack

What colour is the drive?

Incidentally HJ, the Council does provide a resurfacing service, the main material consists of tarmac, with a range of attractive finishes, including vomit, p!ss, shite and mushed up burgers, if you would like to visit the showroom just walk into any street within the county boundary to view their extensive range.
Please do make sure to take appropriate footwear when visiting.👍
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 17:55]
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 17:56 - Jan 17 with 1211 viewsjack2jack

Sorry Bryn got a bit sidetracked there, any updates on when the official opening will be.👍
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:14 - Jan 17 with 1184 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 17:56 - Jan 17 by jack2jack

Sorry Bryn got a bit sidetracked there, any updates on when the official opening will be.👍

So many questions, so little time. I will be answering everyone's important queries later this evening after a few ales.

We had an official opening yesterday. Only the cat turned up.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:15 - Jan 17 with 1183 viewsBanosswan

As if Phil hasn't got a garage. Where does Darran keep the Bentley safe when they have sleepovers?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:17 - Jan 17 with 1183 viewsMuteswan

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 17:56 - Jan 17 by jack2jack

I could bring the music. 😁. Niiice.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:25 - Jan 17 with 1172 viewsjack2jack

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:14 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

So many questions, so little time. I will be answering everyone's important queries later this evening after a few ales.

My invite must have got lost in the post then.😥
I wish you and your garage door many trouble free opening and closings
Login to get fewer ads

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:32 - Jan 17 with 1162 viewsdickythorpe

God bless those garage doors.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:07 - Jan 17 with 1144 viewsBLAZE

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:14 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

... And that's only coz it was locked in the garage to start with
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:13 - Jan 17 with 1130 viewsswan65split

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:07 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

Our's is a single, but he does doubles as well, as demonstrated in his very impressive showroom in Gorseinon.

Would you know if the price of a double is double the price? or price and a half?
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:22 - Jan 17 with 1121 viewsNogginthenog

If you own a large enough dwelling would they offer a bogof.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:29 - Jan 17 with 1116 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 14:28 - Jan 17 by Jinxy

Thank you Mr C. I'm sure you are already aware it must be carried out hourly, over at least a 24 hr period, so that light, weather, temperature, humidity and prevailing wi-fi activity variations and interferences are all taken into account. Good luck with the RET.

I didn't know that Jinxo. Seems like a lot of hard work to me.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:33 - Jan 17 with 1111 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:07 - Jan 17 by Highjack

I often hear on the radio a shouty man telling me he’s completely bonkers about garage doors. Is this Andrew colwill also bonkers about garage doors and how bonkers about garage doors is he on a scale of not at all bonkers about garage doors to very bonkers about garage doors?

I guess he must be quite partial to garage doors as he has built up his whole business, employing several people and supporting a very charming dachshund around them. Not sure who the shouty feller is.

What you need to ensure if you are in the market for one is to get a 77mm version rather than a 55mm one. Basically 55mm ones are a load of shite.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:39 - Jan 17 with 1106 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:13 - Jan 17 by jack_lord

When the garage door stops working, do you have to replace the whole lot or just the motory thing. My one is a couple of years old. I keep the two remotes completely separated in case I lose one.

If you have a butchers at his web-site Jack Lord you will see he offers a comprehensive repair service.

Good tip on how to manage the RCs there. Great to be in touch with an old hand at this and an obvious expert.

I think I'll also keep a small supply of batteries in the house to ensure no downtimes in service.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:41 - Jan 17 with 1105 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:47 - Jan 17 by WarwickHunt

So, not strictly “paving” then!

I’d keep a close eye on those dodgy fûckers, Bryn.

Will do Waro, but John at City Paving is an absolute legend. No worries there. Not cheap, but quality work.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:47 - Jan 17 with 1100 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:36 - Jan 17 by Highjack

It’s a good point though. Does he do normal doors?

I thought he didn't, but upon receiving you very interesting request, I went on his web-site and was surprised to see he does, by Garador no less.

https://www.acgaragedoorswales.co.uk/front-doors/

Well blow me!

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:50 - Jan 17 with 1098 viewsSwanjaxs

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:47 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

I thought he didn't, but upon receiving you very interesting request, I went on his web-site and was surprised to see he does, by Garador no less.

https://www.acgaragedoorswales.co.uk/front-doors/

Well blow me!

There's an app called Tinder for that mate 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:50 - Jan 17 with 1097 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 17:32 - Jan 17 by dickythorpe

Bryn, has this happy arrival to your home added to your marital bliss?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 17:32]

Got divorced years ago because I was going on about remote control garage doors so much.

The girlfriend loves it though as she doesn't have to get out now to open up the door for me.

Luxury.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 1085 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:13 - Jan 17 by swan65split

Would you know if the price of a double is double the price? or price and a half?

Too tough a question for me to answer there Splito. No idea how he prices up his wonderful doors. You would have to speak to the main man himself.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:01 - Jan 17 with 1076 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:22 - Jan 17 by Nogginthenog

If you own a large enough dwelling would they offer a bogof.

Again, a very tough pricing related query there Noggo, but surely he wouldn't have been able to offer his services and products in the very competitive garage door industry without being business 'savvy' when it comes to big jobs. He doesn't have any shareholders to keep satisfied after all.

If I was him for instance 10 doors for the price of 9 may be a goer, dependent on the all important profit margins.

These sort of shenanigans go on all the time with new housing estates I imagine.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:19 - Jan 17 with 1057 viewsNogginthenog

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:01 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

Again, a very tough pricing related query there Noggo, but surely he wouldn't have been able to offer his services and products in the very competitive garage door industry without being business 'savvy' when it comes to big jobs. He doesn't have any shareholders to keep satisfied after all.

If I was him for instance 10 doors for the price of 9 may be a goer, dependent on the all important profit margins.

These sort of shenanigans go on all the time with new housing estates I imagine.

Many thanks for that comprehensive reply but a "no" would have sufficed.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:25 - Jan 17 with 1040 viewsWarwickHunt

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:33 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

I guess he must be quite partial to garage doors as he has built up his whole business, employing several people and supporting a very charming dachshund around them. Not sure who the shouty feller is.

What you need to ensure if you are in the market for one is to get a 77mm version rather than a 55mm one. Basically 55mm ones are a load of shite.

Do they do an Imperial version for the huge South Wales Brexit fûckwit community?
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:30 - Jan 17 with 1035 viewsMuteswan

I might be looking at buying a garage door in the future, do you think he would give a discount to Planet Swans posters? Does he like Jazz? 😉
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:33 - Jan 17 with 1034 viewsHighjack

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 20:30 - Jan 17 by Muteswan

I might be looking at buying a garage door in the future, do you think he would give a discount to Planet Swans posters? Does he like Jazz? 😉

He preferred Angel Rangel.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024