Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:31 - Jan 20 with 40256 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Jan 25 with 2862 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Jan 25 by bluenile

It's no excuse, but I hate that dark green away kit, it's like we're camouflaged against a green pitch. FFS wear a bright colour so players can see their teammates when they glance up!

The wrong shirts...
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 25 with 2856 viewslonglostjack

Thought we played well for most of the game but no cutting edge. Credit to Stoke - they don’t make it easy. All this anti-Cooper shit is starting to get on my tit. What would the clever posters have done differently today if they were the manager?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 25 with 2850 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 25 by Lord_Bony

We should have nailed this and be sitting pretty in the table.

Really can't see us going up now on this form, some hard, difficult games coming up.

If by some miracle we did make the prem, we would be slaughtered.

Come on Bony mun. Anyone that's watched us this season knows we are not going anywhere. And that's a fact.

Cooper will be gone next Christmas with his inability to....well, do anything really. Might as well have Basil Brush there to pick, motivate and improve players. It would be the same result.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Jan 25 with 2833 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Jan 25 by bluenile

It's no excuse, but I hate that dark green away kit, it's like we're camouflaged against a green pitch. FFS wear a bright colour so players can see their teammates when they glance up!

Agree, it's bloody awful.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:16 - Jan 25 with 2821 viewstheloneranger

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Come on Bony mun. Anyone that's watched us this season knows we are not going anywhere. And that's a fact.

Cooper will be gone next Christmas with his inability to....well, do anything really. Might as well have Basil Brush there to pick, motivate and improve players. It would be the same result.

Boom Boom!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Jan 25 with 2720 viewslegoman

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Nonsense! We are really good at passing it sideways in our own half, whilst displaying a singular lack of urgency. We should win a prize for that.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Jan 25 with 2676 viewsDrGonzo

We are 8 points off 1st.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:27 - Jan 25 with 2660 viewsDJack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Jan 25 by WarwickHunt

The wrong shirts...

Aye it has to be...

The wrong trousers is trademarked.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:28 - Jan 25 with 2637 viewsthornabyswan

We played quite well today all this anti Cooper crap is tedious.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:29 - Jan 25 with 2638 viewssainthelens

Fck it, am off to Thailand with the lads on Monday. I'll bring back some of that Corona that's going about.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Jan 25 with 2610 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:29 - Jan 25 by sainthelens

Fck it, am off to Thailand with the lads on Monday. I'll bring back some of that Corona that's going about.

Yes they sell it on draught now apparently

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:34 - Jan 25 with 2576 viewsswan65split

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:29 - Jan 25 by sainthelens

As long as its nothing else and walks sideways
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:35 - Jan 25 with 2570 viewscentrestandswan

According to the BBC stats we had 11 corners to their 1 and still didn't score , same old same old.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:35 - Jan 25 with 2561 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:28 - Jan 25 by thornabyswan

"...quite well" is a plus for you?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Jan 25 with 2472 views34dfgdf54

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:28 - Jan 25 by thornabyswan

I don’t usually agree with Jasper, but I’ve got to be honest, I think he’s right, we won’t be promoted with this guy in charge.

Coach, not a manager.

We have a very, very strong squad in a poor division.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Jan 25 with 2415 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Jan 25 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t usually agree with Jasper, but I’ve got to be honest, I think he’s right, we won’t be promoted with this guy in charge.

Coach, not a manager.

We have a very, very strong squad in a poor division.

Gallacher and Brewster would not be with us for a start.

What did you think of todays performance

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:23 - Jan 25 with 2225 viewsFireboy2

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Jan 25 by thornabyswan

He still has a point though.

Cooper atm just doesnt cut it which is a shame.

Todays game amongst others were there for the taking.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:48 - Jan 25 with 2102 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:23 - Jan 25 by Fireboy2

He still has a point though.

Cooper atm just doesnt cut it which is a shame.

Todays game amongst others were there for the taking.

So says you.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:50 - Jan 25 with 2094 viewsDrGonzo

Roberts was injured which upsets the narrative on here.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:52 - Jan 25 with 2075 viewsFireboy2

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:48 - Jan 25 by DrGonzo

So says you.

And alot of others.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:21 - Jan 25 with 1952 viewsploppy

Same old problems
- not scoring when we're on top
- overplaying and playing ourselves into trouble
- unbalanced (second half was screaming for someone on the right)
- no midfield cohesion
- movement off the ball
- Byers

and some new ones
- Cabango's distribution (in the end Stoke let him have the ball)
- Rodon's distribution (he's prob excused due to long layoff)
- Woodman acting like Nortfeldt (Vokes should have scored)

In fairness we were very good for the first 20mins - plenty of possession and some decent chances, even though Stoke had the better ones. Not sure what happened after that. Gallagher disappeared for long periods, but his link-up play early on was very good. Celina flattered again. The Grimes to Bidwell pass rarely works - there's such a difference when Naughton gets it from Grimes. The Bidwell/Celina combo just doesn't work.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:28 - Jan 25 with 1911 viewsangryjack

Lol played well.???have you ever played the game?
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:13 - Jan 25 with 1779 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:52 - Jan 25 by Fireboy2

And alot of others.

A lot are happy too pal.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:16 - Jan 25 with 1765 viewsFireboy2

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:13 - Jan 25 by DrGonzo

A lot are happy too pal.

Yeah happy clappers.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 25 with 1705 views34dfgdf54

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Jan 25 by thornabyswan

None of the united loanees would have been at Preston if it wasn’t for Ferguson’s boy managing them. He was still useless.

For me he looks like he’s a good coach, shocking manager. Still has time on his hands though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024