Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** 11:21 - Jan 21 with 6272 viewsblackflyingswan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7647403/Cardiff-facing-THRE
three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 11:40 - Jan 21 with 4938 viewssainthelens

Time they learnt a harsh lesson and fckd off to league 1.
three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 12:46 - Jan 21 with 4773 viewsBadlands

Why should actions of the player's agent be the responsibility of Nantes?
Pay up and if there is a case sue the agent.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 12:59 - Jan 21 with 4720 viewspembsjack

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/21/emiliano-sala-one-year-exclusive
"After failing to convince Fifa to do that, they are determined to exhaust their legal options before paying a fee Dalman said in the recently released book The Killing of Emiliano Sala would put them at risk of “bankruptcy” following relegation from the Premier League."

Is the mention of bankruptcy just a threat to hopefully soften any sanction?
three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 13:01 - Jan 21 with 4708 viewstheloneranger

That story is from last November and C*rdiff's appeal is set to be heard in the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne, Switzerland in the Spring.

More important it's 12 months today that Emiliano Sala and pilot David Ibbotson lost their lives.

RIP

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 13:02 - Jan 21 with 4708 viewsstevethejack

DM article 3 months ago
three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 17:06 - Jan 21 with 4343 viewsunion_jack

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 13:01 - Jan 21 by theloneranger

That story is from last November and C*rdiff's appeal is set to be heard in the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne, Switzerland in the Spring.

More important it's 12 months today that Emiliano Sala and pilot David Ibbotson lost their lives.

RIP

That’s gone very quickly!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 17:10 - Jan 21 with 4334 viewsHighjack

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 17:06 - Jan 21 by union_jack

That’s gone very quickly!

Not as quick as Cardiff City denying he was ever their player.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 17:11 - Jan 21 with 4327 viewsthornabyswan

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 11:40 - Jan 21 by sainthelens

Time they learnt a harsh lesson and fckd off to league 1.

Nah why stop there

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 19:03 - Jan 21 with 4099 viewsOldjack

this is old news reprinted ,just ban the kants from all football

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 20:33 - Jan 21 with 3904 viewsplasjack

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 19:03 - Jan 21 by Oldjack

this is old news reprinted ,just ban the kants from all football

Welsh league is to good for them.
three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 02:11 - Jan 22 with 3664 viewsKilkennyjack

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 12:59 - Jan 21 by pembsjack

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/21/emiliano-sala-one-year-exclusive
"After failing to convince Fifa to do that, they are determined to exhaust their legal options before paying a fee Dalman said in the recently released book The Killing of Emiliano Sala would put them at risk of “bankruptcy” following relegation from the Premier League."

Is the mention of bankruptcy just a threat to hopefully soften any sanction?

Last published accounts for Cardiff City 17/18.

‘the club slumped to a £34m operating loss, excluding the benefit of profit derived from offloading players....’

Vinny walks and they are in big big trouble.

‘A trend of writing off debt at the end of the season ..... continued last year, with a huge £79.1m of Tan’s debt converted into equity..’
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 2:17]

Beware of the Risen People

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 06:46 - Jan 22 with 3569 viewsBrynmill_Jack

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 17:10 - Jan 21 by Highjack

Not as quick as Cardiff City denying he was ever their player.

Radio Wales all over it yesterday, Keith Morgan from CCFC trust saying how shocking it was, he was laying a wreath at the time (the interview was coming live from the stadium). I wonder if they’ll put a statue of Sala outside the ground (only in a yellow Nantes FC colours, so not to admit any liabilities etc etc)?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 11:15 - Jan 22 with 3381 viewsCatullus

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 06:46 - Jan 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Radio Wales all over it yesterday, Keith Morgan from CCFC trust saying how shocking it was, he was laying a wreath at the time (the interview was coming live from the stadium). I wonder if they’ll put a statue of Sala outside the ground (only in a yellow Nantes FC colours, so not to admit any liabilities etc etc)?

It was on Heart radio too, there was a woman on saying Sala's death was like losing a son, she had a memorial to him at her house and put flowers on it regularly....seriously? He never even played for them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 11:26 - Jan 22 with 3376 viewssainthelens

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 11:15 - Jan 22 by Catullus

It was on Heart radio too, there was a woman on saying Sala's death was like losing a son, she had a memorial to him at her house and put flowers on it regularly....seriously? He never even played for them.

Typical scummers, making it all about them. If they care so much donate a million pound to his family......at least.
three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 12:46 - Jan 22 with 3311 viewsAlfieMooresSon

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 02:11 - Jan 22 by Kilkennyjack

Last published accounts for Cardiff City 17/18.

‘the club slumped to a £34m operating loss, excluding the benefit of profit derived from offloading players....’

Vinny walks and they are in big big trouble.

‘A trend of writing off debt at the end of the season ..... continued last year, with a huge £79.1m of Tan’s debt converted into equity..’
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 2:17]

Fair play to him, he's keeping them afloat, would our owners do that?

You are correct though if he does walk they are shagged!
three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 15:25 - Jan 22 with 3193 viewsTimTtam

To those saying this is old news, this (below) is a newer article (3 days ago).

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/emiliano-sala-cardiff

Under the heading Cardiff v Nantes Legal Row, there are some interesting points, including that the decision could be suspended for 5 years. The whole section was posted in the 21 page thread.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 15:26]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 16:10 - Jan 22 with 3119 viewsChief

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 15:25 - Jan 22 by TimTtam

To those saying this is old news, this (below) is a newer article (3 days ago).

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/emiliano-sala-cardiff

Under the heading Cardiff v Nantes Legal Row, there are some interesting points, including that the decision could be suspended for 5 years. The whole section was posted in the 21 page thread.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 15:26]

They've listed two 'likely' scenarios. Neither is the outcome that Cardiff pay in full for their player. Mental if they wriggle out of this

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 17:29 - Jan 22 with 3049 viewsbennytheblue

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 12:46 - Jan 22 by AlfieMooresSon

Fair play to him, he's keeping them afloat, would our owners do that?

You are correct though if he does walk they are shagged!

I posted this the other day, he’s been slowly turning the debt he’s run up running the club to equity.
The 70 million in 2018 probably negligible now after receiving 200 odd million from Sky aswell as 31,000 crowds last year and all the revenue that a season in the PL brings. He wants to make us self sustainable and I hope he does. If Brentford can do it well?
three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 18:29 - Jan 22 with 2993 viewsGowerjack

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 17:29 - Jan 22 by bennytheblue

I posted this the other day, he’s been slowly turning the debt he’s run up running the club to equity.
The 70 million in 2018 probably negligible now after receiving 200 odd million from Sky aswell as 31,000 crowds last year and all the revenue that a season in the PL brings. He wants to make us self sustainable and I hope he does. If Brentford can do it well?

Now Benny..

I know your players are shite but do you really expect them to have played for free?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 18:42 - Jan 22 with 2972 viewslonglostjack

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 17:29 - Jan 22 by bennytheblue

You’d get my vote to manage your club’s finances any day! Agent Benny!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 19:41 - Jan 22 with 2902 viewsBluebird

Obsessed.. Just because it's Cardiff..
If it was Bury or Barnsley you lot wouldnt be harping on about it with all these threads..
Just using a death to have a pop at us..
three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 19:44 - Jan 22 with 2893 viewsGowerjack

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 19:41 - Jan 22 by Bluebird

If it was Bury or Barnsley you lot wouldnt be harping on about it with all these threads..

Bury and Barnsley would have settled their debts by now..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 19:45 - Jan 22 with 2892 viewssainthelens

Us obsessed? Wtf are you doing on here every day?
three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 19:46 - Jan 22 with 2890 viewslonglostjack

Obsessed? I’ve never posted on a Cardiff forum in my life.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

three window ban for Cardiff.IF**** on 19:57 - Jan 22 with 2867 viewsChief

Justified though isn't it

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024