Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 18:06 - Feb 23 with 2080 viewspencoedjack

Looking awful today.

Neville slating him for his work rate which was one thing that nobody could complain about at the Swans (possibly the Res would of)
Gylfi on 18:08 - Feb 23 with 2077 viewsSwanjaxs

Was just thinking the same thing.

He looks disinterested

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Gylfi on 18:09 - Feb 23 with 2060 viewsbuilthjack

Oh for a free kick taker like him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gylfi on 18:22 - Feb 23 with 2029 viewsploppy

Gylfi on 18:09 - Feb 23 by builthjack

Oh for a free kick taker like him

When was the last time Sigurdsson scored from a free kick?
Gylfi on 18:24 - Feb 23 with 2027 viewsSwanjaxs

Gylfi on 18:22 - Feb 23 by ploppy

When was the last time Sigurdsson scored from a free kick?

Perhaps your missing the point of this thread...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Gylfi on 18:25 - Feb 23 with 2017 viewsairedale

Could still do a job.
Gylfi on 18:25 - Feb 23 with 2009 viewsploppy

Gylfi on 18:24 - Feb 23 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps your missing the point of this thread...

My take is that he's not the player he once was. Am I right?
Gylfi on 18:28 - Feb 23 with 1999 viewsSwanjaxs

Gylfi on 18:25 - Feb 23 by ploppy

My take is that he's not the player he once was. Am I right?

Yes. Yes you are correct

Gylfi on 19:00 - Feb 23 with 1913 viewsicecoldjack

Probably been told he isn’t in carlo’s plans and is just going through the motions until the summer when he will be sold.

If it wasn’t for Gylfi we’d have been relegated from the premier league years before and would now be floundering even lower in the league ladder.

What ever happens I wish him the best, he made scfc/yanks/sellouts millions by keeping us up and made them a further £40 m. When sold.
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 19:00 - Feb 23 with 1913 viewsCooperman

Gylfi on 18:08 - Feb 23 by Swanjaxs

Was just thinking the same thing.

He looks disinterested

He’s now attracting the nickname of ‘No Trick’.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Gylfi on 19:06 - Feb 23 with 1894 viewsjruss1

Icecoldjack...correct. He was superb in those years under Guidolin and Clement, vital in our first season too.
Gylfi on 19:15 - Feb 23 with 1878 viewsDarran

Gylfi on 19:00 - Feb 23 by icecoldjack

Probably been told he isn’t in carlo’s plans and is just going through the motions until the summer when he will be sold.

If it wasn’t for Gylfi we’d have been relegated from the premier league years before and would now be floundering even lower in the league ladder.

What ever happens I wish him the best, he made scfc/yanks/sellouts millions by keeping us up and made them a further £40 m. When sold.

It’s disgraceful if he actually is just going through the motions though.
Very unprofessional and a slur on the privileged position he finds himself in life in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi on 19:36 - Feb 23 with 1828 viewsmonmouth

Gylfi on 19:06 - Feb 23 by jruss1

Icecoldjack...correct. He was superb in those years under Guidolin and Clement, vital in our first season too.

He was a million times a better player first time around than second for my money. Made our season under Rodgers. When he came back he seemed to have slowed and lost that spark. Could still shoot though thank f*ck.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi on 20:00 - Feb 23 with 1769 viewsDr_Winston

Gylfi on 19:36 - Feb 23 by monmouth

He was a million times a better player first time around than second for my money. Made our season under Rodgers. When he came back he seemed to have slowed and lost that spark. Could still shoot though thank f*ck.

He was playing in a better team then. One focused on playing decent football.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gylfi on 23:52 - Feb 23 with 1574 viewsmonmouth

Gylfi on 20:00 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

He was playing in a better team then. One focused on playing decent football.

True, and others made space for him both to pass to, and space for him to move into.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi on 11:00 - Feb 24 with 1297 viewslegoman

Gylfi on 19:15 - Feb 23 by Darran

It’s disgraceful if he actually is just going through the motions though.
Very unprofessional and a slur on the privileged position he finds himself in life in.

Spot on Darran and begs the question yet again about how you motivate 20 year old multimillionaires.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Gylfi on 11:31 - Feb 24 with 1268 viewsDarran

Gylfi on 11:00 - Feb 24 by legoman

Spot on Darran and begs the question yet again about how you motivate 20 year old multimillionaires.

Yep and then there’s this disgraceful ćunt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8033357/amp/Renato-Sanches-ad

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi on 12:48 - Feb 24 with 1205 viewsGlyn1

Gylfi on 11:00 - Feb 24 by legoman

More like 30 years old in his case. Slowing down with age? Though never particularly fast anyway.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Gylfi on 13:24 - Feb 24 with 1174 viewslegoman

Gylfi on 11:31 - Feb 24 by Darran

Yep and then there’s this disgraceful ćunt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8033357/amp/Renato-Sanches-ad

Makes me puke, spoiled thick brat.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Gylfi on 14:49 - Feb 24 with 1126 viewsJacket

Gylfi on 19:00 - Feb 23 by icecoldjack

Indeed, it could have been a real turning point in the club's fortunes that wedge of cash, but unfortunately it started badly with the dithering for weeks on end to squeeze out some extra loose change from Everton and went down hill from there with panic buys and costly retrospective signings. Instead of being a turning point it seriously put the club's future into question, and the reverberations are still being felt.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 14:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024