Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437828 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 19:18 - Apr 3 with 1421 viewsairedale

Corona Virus on 17:17 - Apr 3 by Swanjaxs

Ahh my light hearted post before lockdown when ALL public houses, restaurants, retail shops, in fact everything was "business as usual". Even Costa coffee was still open 👍

Things have changed unfortunately.

Suicides and mental health issues might increase, who knows.

People disregarding the restrictions now in force will spread this pandemic tenfold.

Clear enough for you?

Save the pm's this time too yea?

Its all right mun, it’s called Just Onlying.
Corona Virus on 19:18 - Apr 3 with 1419 viewsblackswan

Corona Virus on 19:00 - Apr 3 by jojaca

Main media are overhyping it, the numbers are questionable. Are they dying with the virus or of the virus. I will stay skeptical at the moment because I still don't know anyone effected by it through work, friends or family.

Really? Try asking any doctors or nurses their opinion of the situation I have and your wrong
Corona Virus on 19:22 - Apr 3 with 1399 viewslifelong

Some people on here are still playing down the current situation....mind boggling really.
Corona Virus on 19:24 - Apr 3 with 1391 viewsdickythorpe

If you knew anyone on the "999" lines, you wouldn't be down playing it.
People are really ill with this.

Plus 2 guys I haven't seen in a while have been busy working on a temporary hospital in the SA1 area.

This is real.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 19:26]
Corona Virus on 19:35 - Apr 3 with 1343 viewsladyjack

All these places springing up are they all hospitals ? or morgues or a bit of both.
Corona Virus on 19:37 - Apr 3 with 1338 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 19:24 - Apr 3 by dickythorpe

If you knew anyone on the "999" lines, you wouldn't be down playing it.
People are really ill with this.

Plus 2 guys I haven't seen in a while have been busy working on a temporary hospital in the SA1 area.

This is real.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 19:26]

Absolutely, a friend who is a nurse says she does not want preferential treatment at the supermarket, people clapping or free anything she just wants people to stay at home.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corona Virus on 19:59 - Apr 3 with 1293 viewsDr_Winston

A number of medical professionals, fit, young people, have already died from it. Admittedly they run the risk of a "higher" exposure, but one dying is too many.

It's the people carrying on with their lives in a blase fashion that will ultimately lead to more unnecessary deaths.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 20:21 - Apr 3 with 1255 viewsCountyJim

Corona Virus on 19:35 - Apr 3 by ladyjack

All these places springing up are they all hospitals ? or morgues or a bit of both.

They are using refrigerated lorries very sad
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 20:25 - Apr 3 with 1242 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 20:21 - Apr 3 by CountyJim

They are using refrigerated lorries very sad

Oh blydi hell, we can only pray, hope for the best.
Corona Virus on 20:36 - Apr 3 with 1209 viewsScotia

A room that I was in in the excel in London in January. Is now a morgue in the nightingale hospital by the looks of the plans.

The room was massive, at least the size of two football pitches.

Take this seriously and stay at home FFS.
Corona Virus on 20:36 - Apr 3 with 1207 viewsThrasher6

From the Grauniad...

"Nightingale emergency coronavirus hospital may not be needed as expected

A week ago it had been thought that intensive care units in London would be overflowing by this point, but political sources said they had been told the capital’s hospitals were three-quarters full, which is better than expected."

Actually a non hysterical account of the virus...makes a change...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Corona Virus on 20:46 - Apr 3 with 1184 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 20:36 - Apr 3 by Scotia

A room that I was in in the excel in London in January. Is now a morgue in the nightingale hospital by the looks of the plans.

The room was massive, at least the size of two football pitches.

Take this seriously and stay at home FFS.

I meet scores of people all the time, my work (and my wifes work come to that) can't be done from home and away from work we also have reasons to be out, all legit but that is the way it is, there is a good chance that we have already had it back in January, but there again who knows.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 20:47]
Corona Virus on 20:50 - Apr 3 with 1171 viewsScotia

Corona Virus on 20:36 - Apr 3 by Thrasher6

From the Grauniad...

A week ago it had been thought that intensive care units in London would be overflowing by this point, but political sources said they had been told the capital’s hospitals were three-quarters full, which is better than expected."

If things go to plan it shouldn't be. I hope it isn't.
Corona Virus on 20:51 - Apr 3 with 1163 viewsNeath_Jack

Hospitals.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Corona Virus on 21:00 - Apr 3 with 1136 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 20:51 - Apr 3 by Neath_Jack

Hospitals.

Will we need that many hospitals ?
Corona Virus on 21:02 - Apr 3 with 1130 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 21:00 - Apr 3 by ladyjack

Will we need that many hospitals ?

Let's hope not.

I hope that they are the biggest waste of money ever.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Corona Virus on 21:02 - Apr 3 with 1127 viewsWingstandwood

From the Grauniad...

I think the impact of social distancing and self isolation is going to have an incredible impact on minimising pressure on NHS services, ICU facilities/wards and deaths.

The NHS and its staff have proven themselves to be absolute best! The way they've planned, reorganised, re-adapted, restructured and delivered the goods in the most minimal of time spans is absolutely mind blowing. Doer's do!

Nice support from others bearing 'high-professional expertise/standards' also i.e. British Army. No better pairing than those two! Legends and hero's in the minds of the general public. Respect to other contributors and volunteers also.

Argus!

Corona Virus on 21:08 - Apr 3 with 1098 viewsScotia

Corona Virus on 20:46 - Apr 3 by ladyjack

I meet scores of people all the time, my work (and my wifes work come to that) can't be done from home and away from work we also have reasons to be out, all legit but that is the way it is, there is a good chance that we have already had it back in January, but there again who knows.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 20:47]

Very few people had it in January unless they'd been in China.

It wasn't aimed at you. As long as everyone without an essential reason to be out stays at home we'll be fine

The field hospital's are an insurance policy but probably the best bit of project management this country has ever seen.
Corona Virus on 21:08 - Apr 3 with 1095 viewsTNT

Corona Virus on 16:35 - Apr 1 by CountyJim

I'm fine cheers

Would be nice to know if i wouldn't get it again i know i still have to be careful because i got to push patients around and come home to the family

But it would put my mind at ease

Respect mate, same as all school staff, cleaners and Headteachers one and all.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Corona Virus on 21:10 - Apr 3 with 1079 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 21:08 - Apr 3 by TNT

Headteachers
Corona Virus on 21:11 - Apr 3 with 1070 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 21:08 - Apr 3 by TNT

There's millions of people of all occupations still working.

Corona Virus on 21:12 - Apr 3 with 1067 viewsWingstandwood

Corona Virus on 21:08 - Apr 3 by Scotia

It wasn't aimed at you. As long as everyone without an essential reason to be out stays at home we'll be fine

The field hospital's are an insurance policy but probably the best bit of project management this country has ever seen.

Bang on! "THE best bit of project management this country has ever seen".

Argus!

Corona Virus on 21:19 - Apr 3 with 1032 viewsladyjack

We don't know if people over here had it in January or not, there was something bad going round at that time that's for sure.

The crisis has been handled badly over here, we had a few weeks start on other countries and should have been quicker to learn off them.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 21:24]
Corona Virus on 21:23 - Apr 3 with 1014 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

From the Grauniad...

Fingers crossed, on a cautious note I've seen so many inaccurate articles in the last couple of weeks.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corona Virus on 21:29 - Apr 3 with 1320 viewsFlashberryjack

I know a lot of my family had all the symptoms associated with Coronavirus in January, a few were in bed for up to 10 days, and it took 3 to 4 weeks for them to make a complete recovery.

Probably not the same virus, but it was a nasty little f*cker nevertheless.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024