Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... 22:19 - Mar 14 with 2520 viewsBrynCartwright

John Wick

Jason Bourne

Jack Reacher

James Bond

Sam Gamgee

Another?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:23 - Mar 14 with 2077 viewsJack123

Jason Bourne for me.

Bruce Lee, close second.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 22:25]

libera nos a malo

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:23 - Mar 14 with 2076 viewsdickythorpe

Fantastic Mr.Fox
Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:24 - Mar 14 with 2074 viewsdickythorpe

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:23 - Mar 14 by dickythorpe

Fantastic Mr.Fox

Or Mr. A. Colwill
Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:28 - Mar 14 with 2060 viewsItchySphincter

Reacher was ruined when Tom Cruise got his hands on it.

From your list it’s Bond or Bourne, probably Bond.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:29 - Mar 14 with 2056 viewsDr_Winston

Logen Ninefingers

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:32 - Mar 14 with 2044 viewsDarran

Oldjack,definitely Oldjack.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:36 - Mar 14 with 2031 viewsHighjack

Jesus Christ.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:40 - Mar 14 with 2021 viewsPentyrchJack

Rambo, Aragon or Lara....

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Login to get fewer ads

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:48 - Mar 14 with 2003 viewsCatullus

Agent K

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:50 - Mar 14 with 1995 viewsWarwickHunt

Popeye or Captain Hurricane.
Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:51 - Mar 14 with 1992 viewsWingstandwood

It’s got to be Roy Of The Rovers, he of nine league titles, eight FA Cups, three League Cups, three European Cups, one UEFA Cup, and four Cup Winners' Cups.

And that is despite laying in a coma for several weeks after being shot by a mystery gunman, surviving a bomb attempt by terrorists that killed eight fellow team members during a club tour of Middle East state Basran and surviving an helicopter crash.

Whenever a team required five goals in injury time by means of single-handed heroics to reverse a four goal deficit, to end with a 5-4 victory..... Roy was THE man!

Argus!

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:53 - Mar 14 with 1984 viewsJack_Meoff

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:28 - Mar 14 by ItchySphincter

Reacher was ruined when Tom Cruise got his hands on it.

From your list it’s Bond or Bourne, probably Bond.

Apparently Cruise is very accommodating when it comes to a Reacher round. Allegedly.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:56 - Mar 14 with 1975 viewsBrynCartwright

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:51 - Mar 14 by Wingstandwood

It’s got to be Roy Of The Rovers, he of nine league titles, eight FA Cups, three League Cups, three European Cups, one UEFA Cup, and four Cup Winners' Cups.

And that is despite laying in a coma for several weeks after being shot by a mystery gunman, surviving a bomb attempt by terrorists that killed eight fellow team members during a club tour of Middle East state Basran and surviving an helicopter crash.

Whenever a team required five goals in injury time by means of single-handed heroics to reverse a four goal deficit, to end with a 5-4 victory..... Roy was THE man!

Epic response.

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 23:04 - Mar 14 with 1961 viewsdickythorpe

I see your Roy of the Rovers, but I raise you "Billy the fish"

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 23:05 - Mar 14 with 1956 viewsWingstandwood

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 22:56 - Mar 14 by BrynCartwright

Epic response.

Some of the characters in those old 1970's WW2 comics were particularity blessed when it came to moral fibre also.

Full frontal assaults from a single individual armed with only a pistol on more than one machine gun nest was not uncommon, and that was only seconds after destroying two to three German Panzer tanks.

Argus!

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 01:16 - Mar 15 with 1906 viewstheloneranger

Alf Tupper

[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 1:20]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 01:43 - Mar 15 with 1893 viewssainthelens

Ante Rajkovic.
Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 07:01 - Mar 15 with 1851 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 09:09 - Mar 15 with 1819 viewsWarwickHunt

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 01:16 - Mar 15 by theloneranger

Alf Tupper

[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 1:20]

Blooming Ada!

I’d have loved to see Alf and Bernard Briggs have a tear up.
Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 09:46 - Mar 15 with 1806 viewsdickythorpe

Doug Sharpe
Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 11:28 - Mar 15 with 1754 viewstheloneranger

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 09:09 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

Blooming Ada!

I’d have loved to see Alf and Bernard Briggs have a tear up.

I'd have bought tickets for that ...

Add in "Wilson the Wonder Athlete," and there'd be mayhem 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 10:39 - Mar 16 with 1554 viewsCatullus

Fry, the trusty but dim sidekick, Leela the kickass babe and Bender, a real man of steel.

https://www.hiclipart.com/free-transparent-background-png-clipart-dcxyb

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 13:43 - Mar 16 with 1521 viewsHighjack

Also why is Sam Gamgee on the list but Frodo isn’t?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 13:58 - Mar 16 with 1507 viewsBrynCartwright

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 13:43 - Mar 16 by Highjack

Also why is Sam Gamgee on the list but Frodo isn’t?

Good point. Frodo can be filed under 'Another'

As Sam has to carry Frodo up the final part of the climb of Orodruin Sam is obviously one tough cookie. He also took on and conquered the loathsome Shelob .

However, Frodo's task is arguably much tougher shouldering the role of ring bearer with aplomb.

You got me there HJ you minx.

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 14:03 - Mar 16 with 1504 viewsHighjack

Who could be the toughest fictional non Superhero?... on 13:58 - Mar 16 by BrynCartwright

Good point. Frodo can be filed under 'Another'

As Sam has to carry Frodo up the final part of the climb of Orodruin Sam is obviously one tough cookie. He also took on and conquered the loathsome Shelob .

However, Frodo's task is arguably much tougher shouldering the role of ring bearer with aplomb.

You got me there HJ you minx.

I like Sam as a character in general but it’s a massive stain on him that he was such a bully when it came to Sméagol. Frodo treated him with kindness and pity but Sam was just a massive dick.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024