Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew Cuomo 16:51 - Mar 28 with 1581 viewsdickythorpe

Very impressive orator.
Andrew Cuomo on 17:05 - Mar 29 with 1483 viewsdickythorpe

He's on CNN sky 506 now.
He's far, far brighter than Trump
Andrew Cuomo on 17:09 - Mar 29 with 1473 viewsBest_loser

Trump hates his younger brother Chris

CNN anchor

Calls him fredo, very insulting to an American italian
Andrew Cuomo on 17:18 - Mar 29 with 1451 viewsPegojack

Andrew Cuomo on 17:05 - Mar 29 by dickythorpe

He's on CNN sky 506 now.
He's far, far brighter than Trump

To be fair, Dickie, that's not a difficult task.

We had an exercise in our Whatsapp Spanish class this week where we had to describe a famous person in a few sentences (in Spanish) and they had to guess who it was.
My last sentence was "es menos inteligente que una lata de sardinas".
They all guessed correctly.
Andrew Cuomo on 20:35 - Mar 29 with 1374 viewsWxmJax

Dicky, he's Godparent to Billy Joel's two youngest kids.

You May Be Right.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Andrew Cuomo on 17:02 - Mar 31 with 1112 viewsPegojack

I said in an earlier thread that Cuomo has to be a strong candidate for the Democratic front runner in 2024, and that the orange faced Stupid Cwnt, aka POTUS, is thanking his lucky stars he's not facing him in November.

Now, today, Cuomo's CNN broadcaster brother was asking him in a TV interview if he's thinking of a late run for the nomination this year. He strenuously denied it, of course. Hmmmm....
Go for it, son, go for it. You'd whip the obnoxious twát's arse and no mistake.
Andrew Cuomo on 17:10 - Mar 31 with 1094 viewsSirjohnalot

Just watched him now. Absolutely superb.

Isn’t it too late for him to run ?
Andrew Cuomo on 17:14 - Mar 31 with 1084 viewsPegojack

Andrew Cuomo on 17:10 - Mar 31 by Sirjohnalot

Just watched him now. Absolutely superb.

Isn’t it too late for him to run ?

Apparently not.
Andrew Cuomo on 17:18 - Mar 31 with 1075 viewsBest_loser

Forget it, he won't run in November

Next time around probably
Login to get fewer ads

Andrew Cuomo on 17:41 - Mar 31 with 1049 viewsSirjohnalot

Andrew Cuomo on 17:14 - Mar 31 by Pegojack

Apparently not.

Don’t really know anything about US politics, but weren’t all the Primaries to elect a candidate ?
Andrew Cuomo on 19:12 - Mar 31 with 968 viewsNeathJack

There has been rumour that the Dems will look to replace Biden (who looks set to win the nomination) with Cuomo at the convention, if it happens.

Can't see it myself as it would pretty much need Biden to bow out gracefully and accept that he is in no fit state to take on Trump. Which he's not.
Andrew Cuomo on 19:15 - Mar 31 with 962 viewsDr_Winston

Andrew Cuomo on 19:12 - Mar 31 by NeathJack

There has been rumour that the Dems will look to replace Biden (who looks set to win the nomination) with Cuomo at the convention, if it happens.

Can't see it myself as it would pretty much need Biden to bow out gracefully and accept that he is in no fit state to take on Trump. Which he's not.

Not sure how well that would go down. Be the second election in a row that the Dems would have maneuvered a preferred candidate into the role. It's the sort of thing that Trump could whip his halfwits up about.

Biden's VP choice is the big one. Very good chance whoever it is will be stepping into the big job eventually.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Andrew Cuomo on 19:26 - Mar 31 with 944 viewsPentyrchJack

Just seen him on Sky and he's certainly to the point and comes across as authentic.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Andrew Cuomo on 19:28 - Mar 31 with 938 viewstheloneranger

His brother Chris has just been diagnosed with the virus.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Andrew Cuomo on 19:29 - Mar 31 with 937 viewsNeathJack

Andrew Cuomo on 19:15 - Mar 31 by Dr_Winston

Not sure how well that would go down. Be the second election in a row that the Dems would have maneuvered a preferred candidate into the role. It's the sort of thing that Trump could whip his halfwits up about.

Biden's VP choice is the big one. Very good chance whoever it is will be stepping into the big job eventually.

I think their preferred candidate is Biden. It's just he is so far from being mentally able to do the job, or beat Trump, it's embarrassing.

I'm no expert by any means but if there isn't the onset of a degenerative brain condition with him then I'll eat my hat.

Edit: In terms of his VP choice, I'd be surprised if it's not Kamala Harris or Stacey Abrams.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 20:15]
Andrew Cuomo on 20:02 - Mar 31 with 905 viewsexiledclaseboy

Andrew Cuomo on 17:41 - Mar 31 by Sirjohnalot

Don’t really know anything about US politics, but weren’t all the Primaries to elect a candidate ?

A candidate can stand from the floor at the convention in the summer. Massively unlikely though.

Poll: Tory leader

Andrew Cuomo on 20:19 - Mar 31 with 880 viewsDarran

Funny.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Andrew Cuomo on 20:35 - Mar 31 with 861 viewsNotLoyal

Andrew Cuomo on 19:29 - Mar 31 by NeathJack

I think their preferred candidate is Biden. It's just he is so far from being mentally able to do the job, or beat Trump, it's embarrassing.

I'm no expert by any means but if there isn't the onset of a degenerative brain condition with him then I'll eat my hat.

Edit: In terms of his VP choice, I'd be surprised if it's not Kamala Harris or Stacey Abrams.

Biden is clearly the dumb ass in this process, there’s even people within his party saying he has dementia. For me,it could well be that republican sympathy’s within the the democrats has enabled Biden to be put forward. The Cold War spy theory still works well regardless of the decade.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Andrew Cuomo on 20:38 - Mar 31 with 858 viewsJack_Meoff

Andrew Cuomo on 17:18 - Mar 29 by Pegojack

To be fair, Dickie, that's not a difficult task.

We had an exercise in our Whatsapp Spanish class this week where we had to describe a famous person in a few sentences (in Spanish) and they had to guess who it was.
My last sentence was "es menos inteligente que una lata de sardinas".
They all guessed correctly.

Pikeypaul?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Andrew Cuomo on 20:47 - Mar 31 with 843 viewsDr_Winston

Andrew Cuomo on 19:29 - Mar 31 by NeathJack

At the moment Biden is, but it's a long way to November. If he continues to struggle then they may try to parachute someone else in.

I liked Gabbard and Buttigieg from the Primary candidates. Too early for both to get the big job, but 4-8 years as VP would suit them both.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Andrew Cuomo on 21:51 - Mar 31 with 770 viewsnyc_swans

not a fan of Biden and don't really like Cuomo either.

it's a shame more people couldn't embrace Bernie Sanders. it will come back to bite democrats again.
Andrew Cuomo on 22:08 - Mar 31 with 754 viewsWarwickHunt

Andrew Cuomo on 21:51 - Mar 31 by nyc_swans

not a fan of Biden and don't really like Cuomo either.

it's a shame more people couldn't embrace Bernie Sanders. it will come back to bite democrats again.

Do you really think Sanders had a chance against Trump?
Andrew Cuomo on 22:14 - Mar 31 with 747 viewsDr_Winston

Andrew Cuomo on 22:08 - Mar 31 by WarwickHunt

Do you really think Sanders had a chance against Trump?

He did in 2016. Not so much now.

It's both heartening and scary to realise that the depth of political talent on both sides of the Atlantic is equally shallow.

Andrew Cuomo on 12:10 - Apr 1 with 623 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/31/opinion/coronavirus-boris-johnson.html
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024