Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error 16:03 - Mar 29 with 5267 viewsdickythorpe

Why do people have to broadcast they're every movement?
Especially in these times.
I bet the SWP switchboard was jammed with people dying to grass him up.

https://nation.cymru/news/labour-mp-stephen-kinnock-told-off-by-south-wales-poli
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 22:55 - Mar 30 with 1204 viewscontroversial_jack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 12:48 - Mar 30 by LeonWasGod

Absolutely. Mass testing would make a huge difference in our ability to respond.

Testing 68 million ppl, is that practical?
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 00:09 - Mar 31 with 1154 viewslondonlisa2001

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 22:55 - Mar 30 by controversial_jack

Testing 68 million ppl, is that practical?

They’ve said the eventual aim will be testing of frontline staff, those at risk, and then a statistically chosen sample of 1 million people.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 08:49 - Mar 31 with 1079 viewsWarwickHunt

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 13:07 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

Yeah - the Kinnocks (junior) live in Kilburn. I assume the Kinnocks (senior) live in South Wales?

Still live in Ealing I think. Looked like it from the photo.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 09:03 - Mar 31 with 1063 viewsWarwickHunt

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 09:03 - Mar 30 by sainthelens

Travelling up the M4, has an accident and takes himself off to hospital where he takes up a bed that any of our relatives who have stuck to the guidelines have sadly caught the virus and may then need THAT bed.
Stephen Kinnock =dull cvnt.

Pretty sure he travelled from Kilburn to Ealing, Even he’s not dim enough to go via the M4...
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 11:18 - Mar 31 with 1008 viewscontroversial_jack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 00:09 - Mar 31 by londonlisa2001

They’ve said the eventual aim will be testing of frontline staff, those at risk, and then a statistically chosen sample of 1 million people.

To date, there has been no or little testing of frontline NHS staff
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 12:44 - Mar 31 with 964 viewsraynor94

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 11:18 - Mar 31 by controversial_jack

To date, there has been no or little testing of frontline NHS staff

Vaughan Gethin on the daily update, just said we have been testing front line workers since the 18th of March.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 13:21 - Mar 31 with 929 viewsBatterseajack

Don't see what the fuss is about. He's entitled to visit his parents to drop off supplies. So what if he packed a couple of folding chairs with him for the journey. Social distancing is respected.

What i don't like, is the way the police drop in like they're the east german stasi. The police have run with this "essential travel" interpretation and applying far more widely than the government.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 14:19 - Mar 31 with 906 viewsNotLoyal

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 13:21 - Mar 31 by Batterseajack

Don't see what the fuss is about. He's entitled to visit his parents to drop off supplies. So what if he packed a couple of folding chairs with him for the journey. Social distancing is respected.

What i don't like, is the way the police drop in like they're the east german stasi. The police have run with this "essential travel" interpretation and applying far more widely than the government.

Stasi 😂
I think we would fcking know it if they were.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 19:24 - Mar 31 with 845 viewsPentyrchJack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 13:07 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

Yeah - the Kinnocks (junior) live in Kilburn. I assume the Kinnocks (senior) live in South Wales?

Looks like Stephen Kinnock has already been social distancing by about 200 miles from his Aberavon constituency if he lives in Kilburn!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 22:18 - Mar 31 with 806 viewscontroversial_jack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 12:44 - Mar 31 by raynor94

Vaughan Gethin on the daily update, just said we have been testing front line workers since the 18th of March.

He's wrong. No testing been done in Morriston, unless it has started in the last few days, as my Mrs has had a few days off.She's back in tomoz, so will update you when i can
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 22:19]
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 22:20 - Mar 31 with 802 viewsBanosswan

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 19:24 - Mar 31 by PentyrchJack

Looks like Stephen Kinnock has already been social distancing by about 200 miles from his Aberavon constituency if he lives in Kilburn!

No, he lives in Cwmavon mun. Proper local boy.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 19:45 - Apr 1 with 709 viewscontroversial_jack

Latest update. They still aren't testing front line nursing staff at Morriston hosp.So, he's a lying c*nt!
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 21:05 - Apr 1 with 674 viewsmajorraglan

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 19:45 - Apr 1 by controversial_jack

Latest update. They still aren't testing front line nursing staff at Morriston hosp.So, he's a lying c*nt!

I suspect the devil is in the detail on this one, they probably have been testing front line staff since the 18th and they could probably trot a few out for the cameras just to prove it if required, but I reckon the numbers tested will be so low it’s inconsequential. It doesn’t help the NHS staff who are struggling to get tested and get access to PPE across the UK.

Lions led by Donkeys.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 00:35 - Apr 2 with 646 viewscontroversial_jack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 21:05 - Apr 1 by majorraglan

I suspect the devil is in the detail on this one, they probably have been testing front line staff since the 18th and they could probably trot a few out for the cameras just to prove it if required, but I reckon the numbers tested will be so low it’s inconsequential. It doesn’t help the NHS staff who are struggling to get tested and get access to PPE across the UK.

Lions led by Donkeys.

It's just 2,000 out of 500,000 NHS staff that have been tested, so yes, the number is very low as you stated,
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 00:59 - Apr 2 with 631 viewsmajorraglan

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 00:35 - Apr 2 by controversial_jack

It's just 2,000 out of 500,000 NHS staff that have been tested, so yes, the number is very low as you stated,

Just seen it in an article in the Guardian which I have posted in the other thread.

Absolutely nowhere near good enough, VIP’s and politicians can get tested, but not many front line NHS staff can. Like you I have a number of close family members working in the NHS - I am very concerned for their wellbeing.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2020 1:00]
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 02:14 - Apr 2 with 618 viewspikeypaul

Still a load of groups of 3 and 4s virtually all 20 somethings walking about.

The measures have no chance of working whilst we have these covidiots walking about.

Yet it’s the police that are coming in for criticism from the usual suspects, fecking crazy.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 10:01 - Apr 2 with 543 viewsMrSwerve

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:22 - Mar 29 by Dr_Winston

Sometimes it seems like the ones taking this most seriously are the middle age range. 30-60 types.

There's a lot of younger people out there who are just carrying on as normal because they believe that they're not at risk (still loads of groups of teenagers wandering around Morriston), and many of the older generation who've been though loads of stuff in the past yet are at most risk seem to want to "keep calm and carry on".

I think that you’re absolutely correct there.

In my experience it’s the older generation that seem to be taking this less seriously. My father, for example, loves getting out and about and has gone on more bike rides the last week than I can remember. There’s an elderly couple living opposite in their late 80s that never normally leave the house, yet I’ve seen them go for walks together most days since this lockdown was put in place. I think some are mistaking the guidelines and taking the ‘one exercise a day’ thing as an instruction rather than a limit.

Seen plenty of teens and younger roaming the streets too.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2020 10:07]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024