Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birch and Cooper 08:15 - Apr 2 with 1719 views34dfgdf54

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/trevor-birch-and-steve-cooper-agree-wage-deferr

Well done guys
Birch and Cooper on 10:04 - Apr 2 with 1641 viewsbuilthjack

Neither will be losing a penny will they?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birch and Cooper on 10:49 - Apr 2 with 1573 viewsDarran

Birch and Cooper on 10:04 - Apr 2 by builthjack

I said basically the same last night the problem is that we have so many thick fuçking fans they have no understanding of the English language.
They’ve done nothing worthy of Canonisation.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Birch and Cooper on 11:00 - Apr 2 with 1554 viewschad

‘Swansea City chairman Trevor Birch said: “In these difficult circumstances we as a club are doing our bit to support the wider community”

Impressive I thought some of the ashmen that had just been looked familiar. If I had known I would have polished my clinkers
Birch and Cooper on 11:06 - Apr 2 with 1546 viewsmagicdaps10

All these guys with millions who own businesses, instead of taking a small hit out of their wealth, have instead made their employees furloughed.

Goes to show how disgustingly tight and selfish these millionaires are.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Birch and Cooper on 11:07 - Apr 2 with 1526 viewsLeonWasGod

Birch and Cooper on 10:04 - Apr 2 by builthjack

Doesn't look like it.

I'm ok with that. They're still working, so should be receiving a wage. It'd be different if we were like Spurs/Newcastle and weren't topping up the 20% of those staff being furloughed. But we are looking after those staff and ones on zero hour contracts, so I don't see the problem.
Birch and Cooper on 11:11 - Apr 2 with 1517 viewsbuilthjack

Birch and Cooper on 10:49 - Apr 2 by Darran

I said basically the same last night the problem is that we have so many thick fuçking fans they have no understanding of the English language.
They’ve done nothing worthy of Canonisation.

Look after the lower paid yes. The likes of Birch could lose 20% and could still have caviar and chips every day

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birch and Cooper on 11:56 - Apr 2 with 1451 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Birch and Cooper on 11:11 - Apr 2 by builthjack

Look after the lower paid yes. The likes of Birch could lose 20% and could still have caviar and chips every day

He could lose 80 per cent.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Birch and Cooper on 12:11 - Apr 2 with 1437 viewstheloneranger

C**diff manager Neil Harris and chief executive Ken Choo have taken voluntary 20 per cent wage CUTS in response to the ongoing crisis.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Birch and Cooper on 12:40 - Apr 2 with 1392 viewsLeonWasGod

Birch and Cooper on 12:11 - Apr 2 by theloneranger

C**diff manager Neil Harris and chief executive Ken Choo have taken voluntary 20 per cent wage CUTS in response to the ongoing crisis.

Contractually there's no reason they should, yet morally more will have to do this or they'll be getting bad press. Eddie Howe has just announced he's take a 'significant' pay cut. I've seen others announced taking 10% to 50%.

Hopefully the players will follow. It's disgusting that you've got teams like Spurs and Newcastle paying players an average of over £3m a year, but they won't top up the 20% from furloughed staff. But I wouldn't expect anything else of the likes of Levy and Ashley. Ashley even had the experience of all the bad press from Sports Direct, but he has learnt.
Birch and Cooper on 13:49 - Apr 2 with 1334 viewsjacabertawe

Birch and Cooper on 12:40 - Apr 2 by LeonWasGod

Contractually there's no reason they should, yet morally more will have to do this or they'll be getting bad press. Eddie Howe has just announced he's take a 'significant' pay cut. I've seen others announced taking 10% to 50%.

Hopefully the players will follow. It's disgusting that you've got teams like Spurs and Newcastle paying players an average of over £3m a year, but they won't top up the 20% from furloughed staff. But I wouldn't expect anything else of the likes of Levy and Ashley. Ashley even had the experience of all the bad press from Sports Direct, but he has learnt.

So good to see numerous players, including our own of course, taking massive pay cuts during these troubling times.
Ooo look

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Birch and Cooper on 13:57 - Apr 2 with 1328 viewsDarran

Birch and Cooper on 12:40 - Apr 2 by LeonWasGod

Yeah Bournemouth are a credit to the game.

Birch and Cooper on 21:28 - Apr 2 with 1064 viewswestside

Birch and Cooper should take a pay cut and give their wages to the food banks.

Cooper can stick his fistpump up his ar$e now
[Post edited 2 Apr 2020 21:29]
Birch and Cooper on 21:48 - Apr 2 with 1030 viewsDarran

Birch and Cooper on 21:28 - Apr 2 by westside

Birch and Cooper should take a pay cut and give their wages to the food banks.

Cooper can stick his fistpump up his ar$e now
[Post edited 2 Apr 2020 21:29]

That’s a bit harsh isn’t it?

Birch and Cooper on 21:57 - Apr 2 with 1008 viewsFireboy2

Birch and Cooper on 13:57 - Apr 2 by Darran

Yeah Bournemouth are a credit to the game.

Shower of fvcking sheeite.
Birch and Cooper on 22:02 - Apr 2 with 999 viewsBillyChong

So basically they are deferring part of their wage but will get it paid at a later date? What’s so good about that?
Birch and Cooper on 23:55 - Apr 2 with 923 viewsmajorraglan

Birch and Cooper on 22:02 - Apr 2 by BillyChong

So basically they are deferring part of their wage but will get it paid at a later date? What’s so good about that?

Indeed. I think some fans don’t understand the difference between deferring and taking a pay cut. To be fair to the Cardiff guys and Eddie Howe, they have volunteered to accept actual pay cuts, no doubt they will still be on good coin but it’s a good move. Others are laying off the little guys while paying massive amounts to the players and trousering a fair wedge.
Birch and Cooper on 00:05 - Apr 3 with 915 viewstheloneranger

Wrexham have confirmed that all staff and players are to be furloughed.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Birch and Cooper on 00:22 - Apr 3 with 909 viewsNotLoyal

If ayews wages are correct a Covid-19 testing station capable of diagnosing 90 people a day is 20k, which is about one and a half days gross wages. Just a thought like Andre.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 0:37]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024