| Are there any Billy no mates on here 11:58 - Apr 7 with 5007 views | builthjack | Who have never met another poster off here |  |
| Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.
|
| |  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 11:28 - Apr 9 with 1046 views | Darran |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 11:17 - Apr 9 by builthjack | I met him. He was a bit strange |
Every person I’ve ever spoken to that’s met him thinks he’s a bit strange. In fact he’s more than a bit strange. He’s nothing but a vile ćunt who sucks people in by pretending to be dull old Richie. I’ve blocked him on Twitter,he sent me a private message saying if he ever saw me he was going to fuçk me up for life. Then two weeks ago someone sent me a screenshot of him talking to Leigh Dineen on Twitter about me,I think most people know I couldn’t give a fućk what people say about me but what he said to Dineen proves me correct in saying the bloke is nothing but a vile ćunt. |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 12:18 - Apr 9 with 1021 views | 1462jack |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 11:28 - Apr 9 by Darran | Every person I’ve ever spoken to that’s met him thinks he’s a bit strange. In fact he’s more than a bit strange. He’s nothing but a vile ćunt who sucks people in by pretending to be dull old Richie. I’ve blocked him on Twitter,he sent me a private message saying if he ever saw me he was going to fuçk me up for life. Then two weeks ago someone sent me a screenshot of him talking to Leigh Dineen on Twitter about me,I think most people know I couldn’t give a fućk what people say about me but what he said to Dineen proves me correct in saying the bloke is nothing but a vile ćunt. |
Defo a weirdo he was PM’ing me on here trying to turn me against you |  | |  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 12:23 - Apr 9 with 1017 views | Darran |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 12:18 - Apr 9 by 1462jack | Defo a weirdo he was PM’ing me on here trying to turn me against you |
He’s scum my friend. Pure scum. |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 12:58 - Apr 9 with 997 views | Jackfath | Some poster on here have wanted to meet me to give me "a slap". |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:42 - Apr 9 with 976 views | Ebo | I've met Darran, ECB, ePaul, Phil, Res, Franchise, Blaze, JonTheJack and a good few others who don't post here anymore. |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:00 - Apr 9 with 965 views | Darran |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:42 - Apr 9 by Ebo | I've met Darran, ECB, ePaul, Phil, Res, Franchise, Blaze, JonTheJack and a good few others who don't post here anymore. |
Who are you? 🤷ðŸ¼â€â™‚ï¸ |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:17 - Apr 9 with 950 views | lifelong | I’ve met quite a few who post on here, Darran is my favourite and the best looking. |  | |  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:18 - Apr 9 with 948 views | builthjack |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:17 - Apr 9 by lifelong | I’ve met quite a few who post on here, Darran is my favourite and the best looking. |
Ffs don't tell him that |  |
| Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.
|
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:26 - Apr 9 with 931 views | WxmJax |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:17 - Apr 9 by lifelong | I’ve met quite a few who post on here, Darran is my favourite and the best looking. |
Should have gone to Specsavers. |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:36 - Apr 9 with 919 views | lifelong |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:26 - Apr 9 by WxmJax | Should have gone to Specsavers. |
I am due an appointment👠|  | |  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:43 - Apr 9 with 917 views | Darran |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:17 - Apr 9 by lifelong | I’ve met quite a few who post on here, Darran is my favourite and the best looking. |
Rog you’re an utter legend and I love seeing you at the Liberty. Obviously you’re not as good looking as me but you’re not alone in that. |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:53 - Apr 9 with 851 views | Gowerjack | I've met epaul who is a lovely fella I've also met Darran & Steve the Jack but obviously not at the same time... |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:58 - Apr 9 with 843 views | STID2017 |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 11:16 - Apr 9 by Darran | No he’s not he’s a massive vile ćunt. |
Not the words I'd use Darran, but certainly a very strange man |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:58 - Apr 9 with 843 views | Gowerjack | And Lifey as well Always welcome for a cup of tea at Gowerjack Towers when all this blows over.. |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:27 - Apr 9 with 821 views | Darran |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:58 - Apr 9 by STID2017 | Not the words I'd use Darran, but certainly a very strange man |
Anyone that is honest would say the same G. A right fuçking oddball. |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:49 - Apr 9 with 793 views | Fireboy2 |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:27 - Apr 9 by Darran | Anyone that is honest would say the same G. A right fuçking oddball. |
I'm honest as the day is long Dar and I would definitely agree with you. |  | |  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:59 - Apr 9 with 777 views | Oldjack |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:17 - Apr 9 by lifelong | I’ve met quite a few who post on here, Darran is my favourite and the best looking. |
ye gods ,dementia has set in |  |
| Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact
You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!
|
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 01:10 - Apr 10 with 730 views | builthjack |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:27 - Apr 9 by Darran | Anyone that is honest would say the same G. A right fuçking oddball. |
In the words (almost) of that Scousers song Penny Lane; On the corner is a w@nker in a motorcar And Planet swans laugh at him behind his back And the w@nker never wears a mac Or buys a meal back, very strange. |  |
| Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.
|
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 01:26 - Apr 10 with 726 views | STID2017 |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 01:10 - Apr 10 by builthjack | In the words (almost) of that Scousers song Penny Lane; On the corner is a w@nker in a motorcar And Planet swans laugh at him behind his back And the w@nker never wears a mac Or buys a meal back, very strange. |
Very good - and very apt ! |  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 23:00 - Apr 10 with 586 views | blaenaugwentjack |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:40 - Apr 8 by PentyrchJack | I know a few of the regular posters on here and I even met the living legend and his wife who is a lovely lady in Abergavenny. |
? |  | |  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 23:04 - Apr 10 with 581 views | Swanjaxs |
Charlie and Camilla init guv 👠|  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 23:33 - Apr 10 with 564 views | longlostjack |
Passed a bloke in Abergavenny in a Swans shirt on his way to Aldi. Grey hair/ beard? Any posters on here live in Abergavenny? Went in before I could say hello! [Post edited 10 Apr 2020 23:37]
|  |
|  |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 23:04 - Apr 11 with 470 views | longlostjack |
| Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:11 - Apr 11 by TNT | Was it around 25th December, mwsh? |
How many times do I have to keep telling you. Santa doesn’t exist wus! |  |
|  |
| |