Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are there any Billy no mates on here 11:58 - Apr 7 with 5006 viewsbuilthjack

Who have never met another poster off here

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:02 - Apr 8 with 1073 viewsbuilthjack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 13:56 - Apr 8 by STID2017

Only in passing mun ...
Did have other things to talk about.
Plus this totally drunk Scandinavian fella occupied us for what seemed like an hour !


Fin the Fin

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:12 - Apr 8 with 1060 viewsFireboy2

Fvck me you two arent much older than me and your memories are shot
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:21 - Apr 8 with 1050 viewshobo

Have met balboajack, E20, another two who's names escape me
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:33 - Apr 8 with 1041 viewsProfessor

The only current poster I am aware of meeting is ePaul and that was about 10 years ago. I have met, without either of us knowing, Taffpunk as went to a gig he put on and we both witnessed or were involved in the Ton Pentre v Weymouth brawl.
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 17:20 - Apr 8 with 979 viewsNotLoyal

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:14 - Apr 7 by Darran

I’m a sexual icon to most men on here. (and Lisa too)


I'm assuming a regular man's finger is still your bag?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 17:34 - Apr 8 with 971 viewsDarran

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 17:20 - Apr 8 by NotLoyal

I'm assuming a regular man's finger is still your bag?


Nah I was never in the army.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 19:24 - Apr 8 with 909 viewspencoedjack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:33 - Apr 8 by Professor

The only current poster I am aware of meeting is ePaul and that was about 10 years ago. I have met, without either of us knowing, Taffpunk as went to a gig he put on and we both witnessed or were involved in the Ton Pentre v Weymouth brawl.


Forgot I’ve also met ePaul another tidy bloke 👍
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 19:29 - Apr 8 with 905 viewsCatullus

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 17:34 - Apr 8 by Darran

Nah I was never in the army.


So you prefer irregular fingers then?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Login to get fewer ads

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:20 - Apr 8 with 871 viewsbuilthjack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:12 - Apr 8 by Fireboy2

Fvck me you two arent much older than me and your memories are shot


We thought you were the oldest

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:40 - Apr 8 with 859 viewscontroversial_jack

I passed right by Darran in Neath a few years ago, he was sitting in his car, but I didn't stop to talk
[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 20:42]
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:42 - Apr 8 with 856 viewsDarran

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:40 - Apr 8 by controversial_jack

I passed right by Darran in Neath a few years ago, he was sitting in his car, but I didn't stop to talk
[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 20:42]


Too frightened.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:49 - Apr 8 with 851 viewsFireboy2

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:20 - Apr 8 by builthjack

We thought you were the oldest


I feel it when I'm out with you.
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:24 - Apr 8 with 830 viewsOldjack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:40 - Apr 8 by controversial_jack

I passed right by Darran in Neath a few years ago, he was sitting in his car, but I didn't stop to talk
[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 20:42]


A very wise move

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:30 - Apr 8 with 823 viewsSTID2017

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 14:12 - Apr 8 by Fireboy2

Fvck me you two arent much older than me and your memories are shot


Who are you ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:32 - Apr 8 with 820 viewsSTID2017

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:20 - Apr 8 by builthjack

We thought you were the oldest


Sure he is - by a long way.
We just look more mature, that's what's confused him !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:35 - Apr 8 with 818 viewscontroversial_jack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:42 - Apr 8 by Darran

Too frightened.


Yes, that shirt, omg, scary as hell
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:40 - Apr 8 with 811 viewsPentyrchJack

I know a few of the regular posters on here and I even met the living legend and his wife who is a lovely lady in Abergavenny.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:48 - Apr 8 with 801 viewsDarran

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:40 - Apr 8 by PentyrchJack

I know a few of the regular posters on here and I even met the living legend and his wife who is a lovely lady in Abergavenny.



The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:53 - Apr 8 with 798 viewsFireboy2

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 21:30 - Apr 8 by STID2017

Who are you ?


Nice one 👍
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 22:38 - Apr 8 with 764 views1462jack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 20:42 - Apr 8 by Darran

Too frightened.


Darran didn’t you meet some scouse bloke off here before
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 23:04 - Apr 8 with 743 viewsFireboy2

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 22:38 - Apr 8 by 1462jack

Darran didn’t you meet some scouse bloke off here before


I have and hes a jolly good fellow.

Ducks for cover
0
Are there any Billy no mates on here (n/t) on 23:48 - Apr 8 with 722 viewsSTID2017

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 23:04 - Apr 8 by Fireboy2

I have and hes a jolly good fellow.

Ducks for cover


[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 23:48]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 10:32 - Apr 9 with 646 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yes. But I have met about ten posters despite this.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 11:16 - Apr 9 with 622 viewsDarran

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 23:04 - Apr 8 by Fireboy2

I have and hes a jolly good fellow.

Ducks for cover


No he’s not he’s a massive vile ćunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

0
Are there any Billy no mates on here on 11:17 - Apr 9 with 620 viewsbuilthjack

Are there any Billy no mates on here on 11:16 - Apr 9 by Darran

No he’s not he’s a massive vile ćunt.


I met him. He was a bit strange

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026