Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawnmowers 18:43 - Apr 12 with 3784 viewsdickythorpe

Now my trusty Bosch gave up the ghost after 5 years, I'm a bit dismayed it went now and not later but in this current climate it's not that important.

Anywho, you good people on here are a fountain of untapped knowledge....... DISCUSS
Lawnmowers on 21:49 - Apr 13 with 669 viewsFlashberryjack

Lawnmowers on 21:48 - Apr 13 by karnataka

I don't know, I'm not the one with acres. But I will ask one of the gardeners and get back to you if you like?

I was asking for a friend mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lawnmowers on 22:01 - Apr 13 with 654 viewskarnataka

Lawnmowers on 21:49 - Apr 13 by Flashberryjack

I was asking for a friend mun.

OK, I've got 3 batteries and I usually get through 2 doing the whole lot which at a guess would be around 130-140 sq metres but it isn't all nice flat stuff so it has to work quite hard on some areas especially if it's a bit damp.
Lawnmowers on 23:38 - Apr 13 with 624 viewsmajorraglan

Lawnmowers on 22:39 - Apr 12 by Banosswan

I need a good quality rake as my 'lawn' is moss and brambles. Any relatively affordable ones?

Lidl or Aldi are selling an electric scarifier for about £50, not tried it so can’t comment on the quality.
Lawnmowers on 00:02 - Apr 14 with 611 viewsmajorraglan

Lidl and Aldi both had mowers for sale recently, the Aldi one is about £160 and the Lidl one sells at £249. Which have reviewed the Aldi model and to ok, cut can be a bit rough. Both look tidy for the money.

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/p/garden-event/parkside-petrol-lawn-mower/p31072
Lawnmowers on 09:36 - Apr 14 with 536 viewsItchySphincter

I’ve got a Partner 431, ancient petrol thing, no idea who makes it or where it came from. Never change the oil, just top up with petrol when it dies. The only thing that I’ve replaced is the pull cord which has perished a couple of times and the leavers for adjusting the height have gone so just a couple of nuts and bolts holding it up. I can do the whole summer residence with it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Lawnmowers on 15:39 - Apr 14 with 462 viewsAlfieMooresSon

I like the look of this one

https://hyundaipowerequipment.co.uk/hyundai-hym480spr-self-propelled-48cm-139cc-

I have a lawn king petrol roller mower, which is decent and gives great stripes, but the one above looks better, I've had it fourteen years and it's still perfect, just waiting for it to break so I can get one of the hyundai's!
[Post edited 14 Apr 2020 15:42]
Lawnmowers on 15:49 - Apr 14 with 451 viewsJackfath

Lawnmowers on 15:39 - Apr 14 by AlfieMooresSon

I like the look of this one

https://hyundaipowerequipment.co.uk/hyundai-hym480spr-self-propelled-48cm-139cc-

I have a lawn king petrol roller mower, which is decent and gives great stripes, but the one above looks better, I've had it fourteen years and it's still perfect, just waiting for it to break so I can get one of the hyundai's!
[Post edited 14 Apr 2020 15:42]

Nice mower. Have you considered a hayter?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024