Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clubs using the furlough principle to survive 23:20 - Apr 5 with 1651 viewsNotLoyal

I'll start, everyone's club they love to love.
Liverpool FC.
Fck me, one players wages for one week would sort that out.
Unbelievable.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 23:30 - Apr 5 with 1636 viewsDarran

Say no more.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 23:33 - Apr 5 with 1629 viewsbuilthjack

The chLiverpeeoool ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 07:43 - Apr 6 with 1537 viewssainthelens

Sums up the cvnts. As well as the likes of Newcastle and Spurs...all doing the same.
Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 18:44 - Apr 6 with 1368 viewsbuilthjack

Backtracked after receiving over 10000 messages complaining from season ticket holders.
Well done them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 19:09 - Apr 6 with 1344 viewsDarran

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 18:44 - Apr 6 by builthjack

Backtracked after receiving over 10000 messages complaining from season ticket holders.
Well done them.

I wonder who’s fault it is?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 19:10 - Apr 6 with 1342 viewsbuilthjack

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 19:09 - Apr 6 by Darran

I wonder who’s fault it is?

Somebody else's of course

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 19:15 - Apr 6 with 1331 viewsladyjack

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 19:18 - Apr 6 with 1325 viewsladyjack

On the back of Liverpool using furlough, I have seen several people now saying that the season should be voided such is the disgust at their behavior.
Login to get fewer ads

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 19:20 - Apr 6 with 1322 viewssainthelens

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 19:18 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

On the back of Liverpool using furlough, I have seen several people now saying that the season should be voided such is the disgust at their behavior.

This.
Fck em.
Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 19:22 - Apr 6 with 1320 viewsraynor94

Beep, Beep look out Liverpool are reversing, City shamed them into it.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 20:10 - Apr 6 with 1269 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I can understand the likes of Rochdale doing it but big 6 clubs doing it is taking the urine.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 22:09 - Apr 6 with 1229 viewsJackinexile1

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 19:18 - Apr 6 by ladyjack

Horrible club.
Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 23:19 - Apr 6 with 1171 viewsWxmJax

At Goodison about 5 years ago and I noticed that the guy selling programmes has a LFC ring. He said he'd worked at Anfield for years until the jobs were shipped out to contractors and the pay and conditions went right down. Everton always appear to be a better club when it comes to looking after people.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 23:27 - Apr 6 with 1160 viewsjasper_T

Relegate them imo.
Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 05:06 - Apr 7 with 1122 viewsSlugster664

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 23:27 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

Relegate them imo.

Isn't this what Swansea are doing?

Relegate them too I reckon 👍

STID

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 10:21 - Apr 7 with 1003 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 05:06 - Apr 7 by Slugster664

Isn't this what Swansea are doing?

Relegate them too I reckon 👍

If you furlough staff then surely you should furlough the whole payroll otherwise you are using tax payers money to subsidise the likes of Ayew?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 10:28 - Apr 7 with 994 viewstheloneranger

"Liverpool: Premier League leaders reverse furlough decision & apologise to fans"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52191140

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 22:41 - Apr 13 with 815 viewsraynor94

I see Spurs have reversed now as well.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 22:42 - Apr 13 with 813 viewsFireboy2

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 22:41 - Apr 13 by raynor94

About bloody time.
Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 08:12 - Apr 14 with 742 viewsmonmouth

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 22:41 - Apr 13 by raynor94

Shamed into it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clubs using the furlough principle to survive on 14:13 - Apr 14 with 655 viewsLuther27

I’m wondering what will happen to our 14....think it’s 14....players who are out of contract come June. If they are removed from the wage bill will it affect the furlough if non playing staff?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024