Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Branson 10:56 - Apr 20 with 2744 viewsbuilthjack

Wants a £600 million loan off the government.
Yet he is worth £4 billion.

They should tell him to do one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Branson on 10:58 - Apr 20 with 1805 viewsbuilthjack

This is the same bloke who sued the NHS in 2017 because he lost a contract.
Scum.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Branson on 11:02 - Apr 20 with 1791 viewsHighjack

He was the hero when he was trying to stop Brexit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Branson on 11:05 - Apr 20 with 1782 viewsbuilthjack

Branson on 11:02 - Apr 20 by Highjack

He was worried because he might lose a few quid. That's his only concern.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2020 13:01]

Branson on 11:08 - Apr 20 with 1772 viewssP7qupUf

He was not prepared to help Flybee out despite it being part of his group and they were finally pushed over the edge by C-19.
Branson on 11:12 - Apr 20 with 1759 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'm no fan of Branson but telling him to do one would result in the loss of a great many jobs. He may be worth £4 billion but that doesn't mean he has liquid reserves of £600 million. I would think that almost all his wealth is tied up in his companies. He'd have to sell part of his business empire to raise the money and there are no buyers out there right now.

Also it's a loan not a gift.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Branson on 11:14 - Apr 20 with 1756 viewsItchySphincter

Branson on 11:02 - Apr 20 by Highjack

I would have thought the Brexit cheerleaders/Boris fans might do quite well to keep their heads down at this time.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Branson on 11:18 - Apr 20 with 1744 viewsCatullus

Branson on 11:14 - Apr 20 by ItchySphincter

I would have thought the Brexit cheerleaders/Boris fans might do quite well to keep their heads down at this time.

We're all keeping our heads down, nothing to do with brexit though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Branson on 11:20 - Apr 20 with 1731 viewsHighjack

Branson on 11:14 - Apr 20 by ItchySphincter

Are the two mutually inclusive?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Branson on 11:31 - Apr 20 with 1717 viewsItchySphincter

Branson on 11:20 - Apr 20 by Highjack

Are the two mutually inclusive?

Are Branson and Brexit mutually exclusive?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Branson on 11:35 - Apr 20 with 1706 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8235891/Piers-Morgan-slams-Victori

Some people really have no morals and no conscience whatsoever!

Argus!

Branson on 11:48 - Apr 20 with 1677 viewsFireboy2

Branson on 11:35 - Apr 20 by Wingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8235891/Piers-Morgan-slams-Victori

Some people really have no morals and no conscience whatsoever!

Got to agree with the self centred pr!ck on this one.
Branson on 11:52 - Apr 20 with 1672 viewsProfessor

Virgin Group only own 20% of Virgin Atlantic, the rest is owned by Delta and KLM/Air France. Only doing what others are doing, but a more obvious scapegoat
Branson on 12:03 - Apr 20 with 1647 viewsJackfath

And his broadband is shite.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Branson on 12:11 - Apr 20 with 1634 viewsswan65split

Branson on 10:58 - Apr 20 by builthjack

This is the same bloke who sued the NHS in 2017 because he lost a contract.
Scum.

Weve got a 99 yr old doing his bit for the NHS and staff, RB did his best to grab some ££££ feck him.........I dont fly anyway.
Branson on 12:28 - Apr 20 with 1601 viewstheloneranger

Branson on 12:03 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

And his broadband is shite.

Branson has got nothing to do with Virgin Media since they were sold to Liberty Global in 2013, other than shares and £10m per year for allowing the company to use the Virgin brand name.

Before the sale he only owned 15% of Virgin Media after selling Virgin Mobile to NTL/Telewest in 2006, who then became Virgin Media.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Branson on 12:42 - Apr 20 with 1566 viewsmonmouth

The question of course should be, and what does the taxpayer get in return?

Make it a loan with interest, or dependent on a share ownership stake and then see how many want it

If they lay off the workers anyway, tax them until they squeak or if they get really arsey take them into public ownership with minimal compensation..

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Branson on 12:52 - Apr 20 with 1543 viewswestside

Virgin Atlantic jobs in Swansea
Branson on 12:53 - Apr 20 with 1543 viewsraynor94

Branson on 11:12 - Apr 20 by Joe_bradshaw

I'm no fan of Branson but telling him to do one would result in the loss of a great many jobs. He may be worth £4 billion but that doesn't mean he has liquid reserves of £600 million. I would think that almost all his wealth is tied up in his companies. He'd have to sell part of his business empire to raise the money and there are no buyers out there right now.

Top post!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Branson on 12:57 - Apr 20 with 1529 viewsNeath_Jack

That island of his must be worth a bob or two, he can start by selling that off, the furry faced c*nt that he is.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Branson on 12:57 - Apr 20 with 1532 viewsmonmouth

Ah didn't see this. Is it interest bearing?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Branson on 13:04 - Apr 20 with 1506 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Branson on 12:57 - Apr 20 by monmouth

“At a commercial rate”.

I know people dislike him and I understand why but I don’t understand why they’re happy to see thousands lose their jobs to give him a kicking.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Branson on 13:07 - Apr 20 with 1498 viewstheloneranger

Branson on 11:08 - Apr 20 by sP7qupUf

He was not prepared to help Flybee out despite it being part of his group and they were finally pushed over the edge by C-19.

Why don't you mention Eddie Stobart not helping??

Virgin Atlantic, Stobart Group and Cyrus Capital Partners were part of the consortium that bought Flybe.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Branson on 13:17 - Apr 20 with 1467 viewscmajack

People like him make billions over a long period of time , then they have a really tough 6 or 12 months and end up squealing like pigs.
Branson on 13:28 - Apr 20 with 1449 viewsOldjack

https://www.virgin.com/richard-branson/open-letter-virgin-employees

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Branson on 13:31 - Apr 20 with 1440 viewslondonlisa2001

Branson on 12:57 - Apr 20 by monmouth

Yes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024