Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? 23:47 - May 6 with 1362 viewsThrasher6

Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 00:46 - May 7 with 1332 viewsNotLoyal

It's
Two words.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 01:02 - May 7 with 1325 viewsBest_loser

Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 00:46 - May 7 by NotLoyal

It's
Two words.

Maybe it was one word then did some social distancing
Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 01:06 - May 7 with 1313 viewsThrasher6

It...as in a statement...ffs

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 06:15 - May 7 with 1212 viewssquarebear

Shouldn't option 4 (October onwards) have a specified end point?
Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 08:00 - May 7 with 1169 viewsWhiterockin

IMO social distancing will be with us into next year but will end.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 8:01]
Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 10:58 - May 7 with 1118 viewsBrynCartwright

We will have forms of social distancing until a vaccine is readily available, hopefully before Xmas.

Thankfully, people are now routinely washing their hands more frequently.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 11:06 - May 7 with 1104 viewsjack2jack

As soon as possible. I never want to hear the following words again
a) Social and distancing
b) Covid and nineteen.
Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 16:20 - May 7 with 1032 viewsCatullus

Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 11:06 - May 7 by jack2jack

As soon as possible. I never want to hear the following words again
a) Social and distancing
b) Covid and nineteen.

Buy some ear plugs. They'll be here a while.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 16:34 - May 7 with 1019 viewsexhmrc1

The way the cases are falling I suspect it will be sooner rather than later. The last 2 days have shown the Welsh new cases have dropped below 100 for the first time having at one time been near 400. Hopefully if the lockdown is continued we should get down to very low levels. Over the last 4 days the new cases in Wales have shown 195, 145, 95 and 87 respectively. The Swansea Bay Health board has shown 31, 4, 16 and 8 and Hywel Dda 9, 4, 1 and 7. Swansea post codes have reported 41, 4, 16 and 8. Neath Port Talbot 11, 0, 2, 0 and Carmarthenshire 7, 0, 0 and 5. If they dont foolishly removed the lockdown now hopefully in a short time we will reduce the figures and end coronavirus. It might mean anyone arriving here will need a couple of weeks quarantine but that was Boris major error.
Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 16:39 - May 7 with 1011 viewsHighjack

I’ve been social distancing for over thirty years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 17:10 - May 7 with 982 viewskarnataka

Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word? on 16:39 - May 7 by Highjack

I’ve been social distancing for over thirty years.

Isn't that called anti-social distancing?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024