Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bundesliga tomorrow 21:31 - May 15 with 6295 viewsGaryjack

Anyone going to watch it? Dortmund v Schalke derby 2.30pm ko. I'll give it a go just to taste what it's like watching a game played behind closed doors. I can't imagine i'll stick it out for long mind.
Bundesliga tomorrow on 22:43 - May 16 with 1819 viewsSwanjaxs

In fairness I thought the games were very competitive.

Didn't see one challenge shirked.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bundesliga tomorrow on 23:39 - May 16 with 1785 viewslonglostjack

Bundesliga tomorrow on 19:11 - May 16 by airedale

I wonder if Bundesliga season ticket holders get to watch their teams on telly for free as part of their season ticket?

No we don’t. I‘ve got two season tickets Werder Bremen and received a letter from club this week asking if I wanted to be a „Kurvenheld“ translated loosely „Fan hero“ . The deal is we don’t claim a refund on the six home games which we‘re legally entitled to (ca £ 100 ) In return there‘ll be a party and 10% of the money‘s due on the season tickets will be donated to local charities. The big problem is that the players have apparently only agreed a 10% cut in salaries. Tough for the club because they want to do the right thing but it won’t work because of the player’s selfishness.
[Post edited 16 May 2020 23:41]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bundesliga tomorrow on 01:56 - May 17 with 1742 viewsTNT

Bundesliga tomorrow on 23:39 - May 16 by longlostjack

No we don’t. I‘ve got two season tickets Werder Bremen and received a letter from club this week asking if I wanted to be a „Kurvenheld“ translated loosely „Fan hero“ . The deal is we don’t claim a refund on the six home games which we‘re legally entitled to (ca £ 100 ) In return there‘ll be a party and 10% of the money‘s due on the season tickets will be donated to local charities. The big problem is that the players have apparently only agreed a 10% cut in salaries. Tough for the club because they want to do the right thing but it won’t work because of the player’s selfishness.

You sir, are a Jack Bastard regardless of any shit going on in the world!

Next time you're in The Railway, it's your fukcin round mind!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bundesliga tomorrow on 08:18 - May 17 with 1674 viewsepaul

Bundesliga tomorrow on 01:56 - May 17 by TNT

You sir, are a Jack Bastard regardless of any shit going on in the world!

Next time you're in The Railway, it's your fukcin round mind!

My round too plus LLJ I'll get the cheap bottle of plonk for the train

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Bundesliga tomorrow on 09:24 - May 17 with 1654 viewsBillyChong

Bundesliga tomorrow on 23:39 - May 16 by longlostjack

Bit of a swindle that, become a ‘fan hero’ by donating your cash to millionaires
Bundesliga tomorrow on 09:26 - May 17 with 1653 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bundesliga tomorrow on 09:24 - May 17 by BillyChong

Bit of a swindle that, become a ‘fan hero’ by donating your cash to millionaires

Wait until we’re asked to do the same.

Poll: Tory leader

Bundesliga tomorrow on 10:12 - May 17 with 1619 viewsthornabyswan

Bundesliga tomorrow on 09:26 - May 17 by exiledclaseboy

Wait until we’re asked to do the same.

Imagine a few on here want a refund on the 4 home games left.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bundesliga tomorrow on 10:33 - May 17 with 1603 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bundesliga tomorrow on 10:12 - May 17 by thornabyswan

Anyone wanting their season ticket money for next season back is well justified if the games can only happen without fans. Not so bothered about the remaining games of this season.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Bundesliga tomorrow on 10:44 - May 17 with 1592 viewsthornabyswan

Bundesliga tomorrow on 10:33 - May 17 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone wanting their season ticket money for next season back is well justified if the games can only happen without fans. Not so bothered about the remaining games of this season.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Yes agree with that.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bundesliga tomorrow on 12:41 - May 17 with 1558 viewsDewi1jack

Worked Saturday, so missed the games live.

Just watched highlights and it seems wierd with no fans.
And I thought it was bad at away friendlies in Spain or games in the Welsh Cup when there was only a handful of fans from both sides (a fair few of us in Spain and Holland mind+ beer helps!!!)
Although there were times at the Vetch when it was as silent as the Bundesliga as well

Football behind closed doors just doesn't seem the same without fans.
I certainly will miss the atmosphere if we have to do the same.
Not even sure if I'm honest if I'll have the interest and I am missing football.

Edit.
That's another difference.
I never used to work Saturdays during the football season!!
[Post edited 17 May 2020 12:43]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bundesliga tomorrow on 17:53 - May 17 with 1505 viewsCooperman

Bundesliga tomorrow on 12:41 - May 17 by Dewi1jack

And I thought it was bad at away friendlies in Spain or games in the Welsh Cup when there was only a handful of fans from both sides (a fair few of us in Spain and Holland mind+ beer helps!!!)
Although there were times at the Vetch when it was as silent as the Bundesliga as well

Not even sure if I'm honest if I'll have the interest and I am missing football.

Edit.

I won't be tuning in next weekend as it was a completely underwhelming experience without fan noise. I gave it a go yesterday and found it a bit 'meh' so had another go today and found it even worse. I'm going back to Bargain Hunt instead.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bundesliga tomorrow on 17:57 - May 17 with 1501 viewsLeonWasGod

Edit.

Yep. It's more than weird without fans, it's pretty much pointless. Fans are the heart and soul of the game, always have been and always will be.
Bundesliga tomorrow on 18:29 - May 17 with 1493 viewsperplex

Bundesliga tomorrow on 10:12 - May 17 by thornabyswan

To right, the players and top dogs running the place are not going to tell the club to keep there money are they, so why should we.
Bundesliga tomorrow on 19:25 - May 17 with 1464 viewsploppy

Bundesliga tomorrow on 17:57 - May 17 by LeonWasGod

Yep. It's more than weird without fans, it's pretty much pointless. Fans are the heart and soul of the game, always have been and always will be.

It's strange of course, but I've quite enjoyed it so far. I love hearing the sound of crisp passing - and the Germans are very good technically. Certainly wouldn't say it's pointless. If you want to see football this side of xmas, this is how it's going to be. It's no worse than watching a game with the TV sound off, which I've done many times (for various reasons).
Bundesliga tomorrow on 22:53 - May 17 with 1408 viewspencoedjack

Bundesliga tomorrow on 10:44 - May 17 by thornabyswan

Yes agree with that.

Me as well
Bundesliga tomorrow on 22:58 - May 17 with 1407 viewspencoedjack

Bundesliga tomorrow on 17:53 - May 17 by Cooperman

I won't be tuning in next weekend as it was a completely underwhelming experience without fan noise. I gave it a go yesterday and found it a bit 'meh' so had another go today and found it even worse. I'm going back to Bargain Hunt instead.

I’d find it boring watching the Swans on tv with no fans never mind some German team I have no affiliation too.

Not for me.
Bundesliga tomorrow on 23:24 - May 17 with 1397 viewsTNT

Bundesliga tomorrow on 08:18 - May 17 by epaul

My round too plus LLJ I'll get the cheap bottle of plonk for the train

You met LLJ on Paddington Station mwsh, as well as in The Railway.

Biggest Jack Bastard I've met with a Werder Bremen season ticket, tbf.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bundesliga tomorrow on 23:26 - May 17 with 1396 viewsSwanjaxs

Bundesliga tomorrow on 22:58 - May 17 by pencoedjack

I’d find it boring watching the Swans on tv with no fans never mind some German team I have no affiliation too.

Not for me.

I'll be honest, I've given it a fair go Penc, Bundasliga not really my cup of tea.

Also watched that golf thing tonight on Sky Sports only because it was live.

Its probably just the normality (sic) of these two events that drew me in like a moth to a lamp...

Really hoping things will turn around at a pace now 🙏

Baby steps and all that 😷

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bundesliga tomorrow on 05:31 - May 18 with 1351 viewsSwansea93

The Korean games on BBC last weekend had fake crowd noise, I thought that made abit of a difference it wasn't to bad.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Bundesliga tomorrow on 07:30 - May 18 with 1328 viewsWanderer

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/kleague-side-apologises-after-filling-empt

If there was a high wind could have been an interesting pitch invasion !
Bundesliga tomorrow on 08:35 - May 18 with 1319 viewsepaul

Bundesliga tomorrow on 23:24 - May 17 by TNT

You met LLJ on Paddington Station mwsh, as well as in The Railway.

Biggest Jack Bastard I've met with a Werder Bremen season ticket, tbf.

I know and drank wine with him on the train out of Jackland in plastic cups....lovely

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Bundesliga tomorrow on 11:18 - May 18 with 1280 viewsNotLoyal

Edit.

There was an estimate of 1,000 plus in palamos, must have been strong booze 🍾😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bundesliga tomorrow on 19:44 - May 18 with 1208 viewsDewi1jack

Bundesliga tomorrow on 11:18 - May 18 by NotLoyal

There was an estimate of 1,000 plus in palamos, must have been strong booze 🍾😂

Boy with the bagpipes was excellent there.
Never heard "Swansea oh Swansea" played on pipes.

Came across some photos when clearing out various boxes in the house of the bar outside the ground.
2009 if my memory is correct- had split with my mrs so becoming a single dad and took the kids on pre season as a holiday.

See.
Thoughtful b'stard aren't I?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bundesliga tomorrow on 22:50 - May 19 with 1135 viewslonglostjack

Bundesliga tomorrow on 08:35 - May 18 by epaul

I know and drank wine with him on the train out of Jackland in plastic cups....lovely

Sounds good - you buy the wine, I’ll sort the plastic cups out and TNT can sort the singing out. Railway on the railway. We’ll have a right old party. Can’t wait. Take care YJBs !
[Post edited 19 May 2020 22:55]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bundesliga tomorrow on 21:25 - May 22 with 1045 viewsBadlands

Enjoyed the highlight programmes.
Didn't mss the fan noise as I usually switch the sound off .. I can't stand one sided and meaningless commentary.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024