Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 94583 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:50 - Jul 9 with 1563 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:46 - Jul 9 by Dr_Winston

These people are insane.

If they were honest and admitted that their desire for Welsh independence was motivated more by hatred of England than any sensible belief that Wales would be better off alone at least I could respect that. Hatred is a powerful motivator.

There's no serious case for Welsh independence otherwise.

Totally agree the bizarre thing is they post on a forum of a football club that plays in the English football league.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:54 - Jul 9 with 1552 viewsexiledclaseboy

These people are insane.

If they were honest and admitted that their desire for Welsh independence was motivated more by hatred of England than any sensible belief that Wales would be better off alone at least I could respect that. Hatred is a powerful motivator.

Perhaps they will if you admit that your disdain for devolution is motivated purely by the fact that the Welsh people consistently refuse to vote the way you think they should in enough numbers.

Deal?

Poll: Tory leader

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:55 - Jul 9 with 1550 viewsDr_Winston

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:50 - Jul 9 by pencoedjack

Totally agree the bizarre thing is they post on a forum of a football club that plays in the English football league.

Yet seem to think that they'd still be allowed to play in that English setup post Independence.

Of course England would allow Wales to reject them politically yet still reap the benefit of playing within their football system. There's not the slightest chance of English teams waiting for their chance of league football objecting.

Morons mun.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:16 - Jul 9 with 1509 viewsAndy1300

These people are insane.

Same as the poison dwarf from north of the border.

Won’t stop until they get their way, regardless of how the majority think.

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:58 - Jul 9 with 1487 viewsrockinjac

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:54 - Jul 9 by exiledclaseboy

Perhaps they will if you admit that your disdain for devolution is motivated purely by the fact that the Welsh people consistently refuse to vote the way you think they should in enough numbers.

Deal?

You just cannot accept that people fundamentally disagree with devolution can you?

I've voted once in a WAG election. Once.

I voted UKIP because they advocated scrapping it. Yes fckin UKIP.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:03 - Jul 9 with 1484 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:23 - Jul 9 by Dr_Winston

You'd have to be a special kind of c*nt to want to drive a four to six lane motorway right through some of the prettiest countryside in Europe.

There is no need for a North to South Wales motorway. Environmentally or Economically.

You must be against the Johnson plans for the M4 then ?
You all so environmentally woke and all ....

Most nations have roads mind.
Look it up.
Fairly standard sort of thing.

You would to be a special sort of c*nt to even imagine a 4 or 6 line motorway through protected mid wales. You said that not me. I guess that makes you a special sort of c*nt then 🤷‍♂️ ?
By your own words as well ... you really are the Planet Swans village idiot. Laughable.

Take a look at France and educate yourself.

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:07 - Jul 9 with 1474 viewsKilkennyjack

These people are insane.

Listen dumbo, repeat after me ... slowly ...

Independence ...... is ....... normal ......

The union is not normal. And its time is over.
A dead parrot union.
The young will pull it down like the statues that no longer are wanted.

Change is coming, Brexit has accelerated it.

Feck Johnson.

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:08 - Jul 9 with 1468 viewsraynor94

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:03 - Jul 9 by Kilkennyjack

You must be against the Johnson plans for the M4 then ?
You all so environmentally woke and all ....

Most nations have roads mind.
Look it up.
Fairly standard sort of thing.

You would to be a special sort of c*nt to even imagine a 4 or 6 line motorway through protected mid wales. You said that not me. I guess that makes you a special sort of c*nt then 🤷‍♂️ ?
By your own words as well ... you really are the Planet Swans village idiot. Laughable.

Take a look at France and educate yourself.

You really need to get a job.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:11 - Jul 9 with 1463 viewsrockinjac

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:08 - Jul 9 by raynor94

The coracle industry is struggling to be fair
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:11 - Jul 9 with 1462 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:08 - Jul 9 by raynor94

& a life
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 00:56 - Jul 10 with 1443 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:58 - Jul 9 by rockinjac

You just cannot accept that people fundamentally disagree with devolution can you?

I've voted once in a WAG election. Once.

I voted UKIP because they advocated scrapping it. Yes fckin UKIP.

There goes any shred of cred you might have had once. You may as well voted for captain beany in Port Talbot.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 01:05 - Jul 10 with 1440 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:53 - Jul 9 by Andy1300

That makes 2 of us.

If the WAG were any good, they would sort out the mess that is the transport system all over Wales, not just around Cardiff.

North to south is a nightmare, west to east is just as bad.

Rail upgrade to Cardiff and the valleys.

Massive investment to ensure Cardiff gets all the inward investment.

I really think people of Wales would vote to abolish the WAG if there were a vote

The reason the M4 road won’t be built is because of the Gwent levels. There is no other way to build it other than destroying the Gwent levels.

In 10 years when the metro links are running and more people are using it rather than cars plus the surge of hybrid / electrical cars, pollution will be reduced, volumes of traffic too.

What is really needed is better transport infrastructure between north and south west.

Boris Johnson’s drum beating over this is to gain political advantage in the lead up to the Senedd elections. He had no intention of funding it.

Like I mentioned earlier on this thread - because a party you don’t like is in power doesn’t equal a failure of devolution.

Be glad we have devolution, because when the shit hits the fan next year we’ll need it more than ever. It’s not going away and neither will there be a vote to abolish it.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 01:07 - Jul 10 with 1439 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:16 - Jul 9 by Andy1300

Same as the poison dwarf from north of the border.

Won’t stop until they get their way, regardless of how the majority think.

The majority in Scotland now want Indy ref 2. English govt won’t allow it because they’ll get the result they don’t want.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 01:14 - Jul 10 with 1438 viewsEbo

These people are insane.

It’s motivated by a loathing of Westminster not English people. A loathing of being robbed blind, a loathing of losing our culture, a loathing of being dictated too by another country.

Would you be happy at being “a region” as described by Reed Mogg!

You Swansea people live in one hell of a bubble I must say.

The root of your loathing is you can’t get that chip off your shoulder from when the Senedd was chosen to be based in Cardiff not Swansea. You’ve never got over it.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:44 - Jul 10 with 1368 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 01:05 - Jul 10 by Ebo

The reason the M4 road won’t be built is because of the Gwent levels. There is no other way to build it other than destroying the Gwent levels.

In 10 years when the metro links are running and more people are using it rather than cars plus the surge of hybrid / electrical cars, pollution will be reduced, volumes of traffic too.

What is really needed is better transport infrastructure between north and south west.

Boris Johnson’s drum beating over this is to gain political advantage in the lead up to the Senedd elections. He had no intention of funding it.

Like I mentioned earlier on this thread - because a party you don’t like is in power doesn’t equal a failure of devolution.

Be glad we have devolution, because when the shit hits the fan next year we’ll need it more than ever. It’s not going away and neither will there be a vote to abolish it.

So you believe we will have a metro link in place in 10 years that will prevent the build up of traffic around Newport?

It took Welsh labour almost a decade & 44 million to decide that a rare newt was more important than the relief roads & the business needs of South Wales.

A transport link between North & South West what the fuk for?

You & your Welsh nationalists mates are the biggest bunch of morons who disgrace Wales & the good people who want to see the country thrive. You have a negative effect on what you are trying to achieve.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:28 - Jul 10 with 1350 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 01:14 - Jul 10 by Ebo

It’s motivated by a loathing of Westminster not English people. A loathing of being robbed blind, a loathing of losing our culture, a loathing of being dictated too by another country.

The root of your loathing is you can’t get that chip off your shoulder from when the Senedd was chosen to be based in Cardiff not Swansea. You’ve never got over it.

I’m with you on this, but you risked alienating the people of Swansea when you said “you Swansea people”. You can’t tar everyone with the same brush. Don’t forget people in the Swansea area voted Yes in very large numbers in the ‘97 referendum which was instrumental in the positive outcome.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:47 - Jul 10 with 1332 viewsmajorraglan

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:44 - Jul 10 by pencoedjack

So you believe we will have a metro link in place in 10 years that will prevent the build up of traffic around Newport?

It took Welsh labour almost a decade & 44 million to decide that a rare newt was more important than the relief roads & the business needs of South Wales.

You & your Welsh nationalists mates are the biggest bunch of morons who disgrace Wales & the good people who want to see the country thrive. You have a negative effect on what you are trying to achieve.

I agree with you re Newport, we may well have a metro link, but I can’t see it being any good nor do I see it delivering what we need to resolve the chronic congestion and promote economic prosperity. The population is growing and more people want and need cars. I like to do my bit for the environment and support taking a green approach, but we also need economic prosperity and we need the relief road because we are being left behind, look at what happening in Bristol the place is booming.

We also need better links to the West, not duelling the A40 towards Pembroke Dock and Haverfordwest was mental, and we certainly need a North South road to increase prosperity outside the Cardiff area.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:54 - Jul 10 with 1308 viewsEbo

Reading a long thread last night on Twitter, it seems even the people of Newport are dead against a relief road due to the disruption and the environment issue.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:56 - Jul 10 with 1299 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 01:07 - Jul 10 by Ebo

The majority in Scotland now want Indy ref 2. English govt won’t allow it because they’ll get the result they don’t want.

There is no English government. England was not granted devolution.
Do you mean the UK government who gave Scotland a one in generation independence referendum in which Scotland voted to remain as part of the UK.

What is with people who won't accept the democratic result.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:59 - Jul 10 with 1301 viewsEbo

“A rare newt” f uck my eyes. It’s a bit more than that. Read up on Gwent Levels. You English nationalists are completely bonkers.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:17 - Jul 10 with 1269 viewsDarran

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 01:14 - Jul 10 by Ebo

Is that why you suggested it would be a good idea if the IRA planted a bomb at the last Tory conference like they did to Thatchers government? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:53 - Jul 10 with 1252 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:54 - Jul 10 by Ebo

Reading a long thread last night on Twitter, it seems even the people of Newport are dead against a relief road due to the disruption and the environment issue.

Talking of threads read the comments

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-53352608

Seems not many agree with yours & your mates views on Drakeford.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:00 - Jul 10 with 1246 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:54 - Jul 10 by Ebo

Funny that, I saw a report on the Welsh news that Newport people were desperate for the relief road to be built because of the environmental impact of an overloaded motorway with overloaded feeder roads to it running through densely populated areas.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/forgotten-people-left-grow-up-1792

People ithose areas cannot even move homes because no one wants to buy a house in such a badly polluted area.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:13 - Jul 10 with 1228 viewsHighjack

It’s just been announced swimming pools are to reopen

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:41 - Jul 10 with 1220 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:00 - Jul 10 by Catullus

Funny that, I saw a report on the Welsh news that Newport people were desperate for the relief road to be built because of the environmental impact of an overloaded motorway with overloaded feeder roads to it running through densely populated areas.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/forgotten-people-left-grow-up-1792

People ithose areas cannot even move homes because no one wants to buy a house in such a badly polluted area.

Probably get worse when all those who cant afford to live in & around Bristol start easing into Wales especially now the bridge is free

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/property/scrapping-severn-bridge-tolls-alread

We will have more English living in Wales than Welsh ..... not good news for our Nationalists.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024