Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 91872 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:24 - Jun 21 with 1807 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:39 - Jun 21 by pencoedjack

Indeed

He will be off cap in hand to Westminster soon.

Bit rich dont you think ... ?

The UK govt ; The Treasury will pay millions of workers' wages for most of 2020 after Chancellor Rishi Sunak extended the taxpayer-backed furlough scheme until October - at at a cost of up to £100bn to the public purse.

If our hero Prof Drakers is ‘cap in hand’, then how the feck do you describe the Tory covid costs of £100 billion ?
If jezza Corbyn (the tw@@t) had suggested such a figure he would have been widely mocked.

Get real pencoed .... you are having a nightmare fella ....

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 03:26 - Jun 22 with 1780 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:53 - Jun 21 by Kerouac

It is you that doesn't understand mate.
I have regular conversations with somebody who works at a high level auditing Welsh government, a highly qualified person...I read your post in response out to them over the phone and they were literally p*ssing themselves.

Stop bullshitting Dimi. You don't know anyone at all. You like making shit up and this is yet more bullshit.

You won't listen to a single argument for as you don't want indy, tough because it is coming faster than you think.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:44 - Jun 22 with 1733 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:31 - Jun 21 by Kilkennyjack

Severn Trent Water makes £1 billion per annum sellling welsh water to other English water companies.

None of this goes to Wales.

Based on 243 billion litres per annum.

This needs to change.

If only it was as simple as that . A lot of water is used to irrigate crops in England particularly, cereal crops,vegetables including potatoes and fruit crops. Wales only produces only 19% of it's needs in those crops. Put up the price of water exports and it will lead to increase in water costs to farmers and an increase in food prices in wales which will probably increase food prices in Wales.
Severn Trent does indeed take water from it's rivers and sell it to other water countries but it extracts most of its water from the Trent which is totally in England and the Severn which a third is in Wales.

Your figure of £1 billion for selling welsh water is complete fiction. Its turnover was only £1.7 billion and 95% of that is generated from selling water to its customers. Severn Trent gets water from wales, mainly to supply Birmingham. I suggest you have a look at their annual accounts before sprouting your propaganda.

[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 9:16]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:33 - Jun 23 with 1656 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:44 - Jun 22 by felixstowe_jack

If only it was as simple as that . A lot of water is used to irrigate crops in England particularly, cereal crops,vegetables including potatoes and fruit crops. Wales only produces only 19% of it's needs in those crops. Put up the price of water exports and it will lead to increase in water costs to farmers and an increase in food prices in wales which will probably increase food prices in Wales.
Severn Trent does indeed take water from it's rivers and sell it to other water countries but it extracts most of its water from the Trent which is totally in England and the Severn which a third is in Wales.

Your figure of £1 billion for selling welsh water is complete fiction. Its turnover was only £1.7 billion and 95% of that is generated from selling water to its customers. Severn Trent gets water from wales, mainly to supply Birmingham. I suggest you have a look at their annual accounts before sprouting your propaganda.

[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 9:16]

‘Sprouting’ ..... 😂😂😂😂😂👌

Now i know you are taking the piss, ‘sprouting’ .... i love it ... well played ...

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:34 - Jun 23 with 1653 viewsKilkennyjack

Professor Drakers on the money again ....

What a guy, cometh the hour, cometh the man ... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏆😷

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:15 - Jun 23 with 1606 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 18:33 - Jun 23 by Kilkennyjack

‘Sprouting’ ..... 😂😂😂😂😂👌

Now i know you are taking the piss, ‘sprouting’ .... i love it ... well played ...

Glad you agree your £1 billion figure was nonsense.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:55 - Jun 23 with 1583 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:15 - Jun 23 by felixstowe_jack

Please stop sprouting your opinion, that i am sprouting rubbish.

The EU in Brussels often sprouts rubbish mind ... 😂

I thank you. 🤡

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:23 - Jun 23 with 1565 viewsKilkennyjack

Fair play to Drakers ..... 👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:31 - Jun 23 with 1562 viewsEbo

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:15 - Jun 23 by felixstowe_jack

Yet we have now paid more to leave the EU than what we paid whilst in it entirely. We still owe more too.

Are you happy that your chum Cummings wasted 12m on an app that never worked and siphoned the cash to his mates - nice little earner?

Are you happy that many of the Leave.eu main players are rushing to buy up Cypriot passports?

They've played you like a fiddle.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:42 - Jun 23 with 1556 viewsgadgetuk

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:45 - Jun 21 by Catullus

Dwr Cymru is not for profit anyway, could they bring prices down?

Does Wales attract water reliant businesses now? If we are not in the UK or the EU which of those businesses would come here?
If we managed to join the EU fairly quickly, how do we attract those businesses here? Bearing in mind state aid is against EU rules though we may be able to get away with 'general economic development' for a while,

https://ec.europa.eu/competition/state_aid/overview/index_en.html

Welsh water bills are roughly what they are in the south east. Simple reason being the south east has aorund three times the population of Wales in very small geographical area. It costs a lot more to pipe water all over wales
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 06:13 - Jun 24 with 1540 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:42 - Jun 23 by gadgetuk

Welsh water bills are roughly what they are in the south east. Simple reason being the south east has aorund three times the population of Wales in very small geographical area. It costs a lot more to pipe water all over wales

You should tell that to the Arabs in respect to Oil.

I am sure they would agree with you.

See how silly it sounds ?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:28 - Jun 24 with 1505 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:42 - Jun 23 by gadgetuk

Mate the Welsh nationalists believe water is the new oil.

You couldn't make it up.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:32 - Jun 24 with 1495 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:31 - Jun 23 by Ebo

Yet we have now paid more to leave the EU than what we paid whilst in it entirely. We still owe more too.

Are you happy that your chum Cummings wasted 12m on an app that never worked and siphoned the cash to his mates - nice little earner?

Are you happy that many of the Leave.eu main players are rushing to buy up Cypriot passports?

They've played you like a fiddle.

It was a trial it results were not good enough that is why you have trials to see if it works.
We are now going to use a system that is only 80% effective.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:34 - Jun 24 with 1494 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:55 - Jun 23 by Kilkennyjack

Please stop sprouting your opinion, that i am sprouting rubbish.

The EU in Brussels often sprouts rubbish mind ... 😂

I thank you. 🤡

Carry on posting your propaganda we still have free speech in the UK.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:03 - Jun 24 with 1477 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:34 - Jun 24 by felixstowe_jack

Carry on posting your propaganda we still have free speech in the UK.

The UK is not a nation.

I post my propaganda in Cymru.
Just saying.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:27 - Jun 24 with 1469 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:03 - Jun 24 by Kilkennyjack

The UK is not a nation.

I post my propaganda in Cymru.
Just saying.

The UK is recognised by the United nations and 100% of all the nations is world.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:32 - Jun 24 with 1447 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:27 - Jun 24 by felixstowe_jack

The UK is recognised by the United nations and 100% of all the nations is world.

Its recognised as a political union, it is still not a nation.

And in more old news ... the Great in Great Britain simply refers to the geographical island.
It does not mean Britain is ‘Great’, even with Empire.

Sorry if this all a big shock to you.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:39 - Jun 24 with 1443 viewslondonlisa2001

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:32 - Jun 24 by Kilkennyjack

Its recognised as a political union, it is still not a nation.

And in more old news ... the Great in Great Britain simply refers to the geographical island.
It does not mean Britain is ‘Great’, even with Empire.

Sorry if this all a big shock to you.

It’s recognised as a sovereign state not a political union. Many countries or sovereign states comes about from historical political unions.

I’m pretty much in favour of far more devolved power and even independence if Scotland and Northern Ireland break away as I think Wales in a Wales and England only union will suffer badly, but I have to say that your posts are not helping. In fact they push away more moderates as you refuse to recognise some of the realities that are in play.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:46 - Jun 24 with 1434 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:39 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

It’s recognised as a sovereign state not a political union. Many countries or sovereign states comes about from historical political unions.

I’m pretty much in favour of far more devolved power and even independence if Scotland and Northern Ireland break away as I think Wales in a Wales and England only union will suffer badly, but I have to say that your posts are not helping. In fact they push away more moderates as you refuse to recognise some of the realities that are in play.

If I was English (God forbid) I would requesting that countries within the union that took out more than they gave were given devolution if they wanted it.

Luckily for us we haven't got to many idiots who believe we can survive on resources from water.

GSTQ
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:55 - Jun 24 with 1430 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:39 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

My apologies.

I will make sure to get your approval before i post in future.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:06 - Jun 24 with 1426 viewslondonlisa2001

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:55 - Jun 24 by Kilkennyjack

My apologies.

I will make sure to get your approval before i post in future.

I didn’t say that for a minute. I was just pointing out that your particular brand of anti English sentiment will end up making it far less likely that Wales does become independent.
Independence or further devolution should happen for positive reasons, not because you don’t like England.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:12 - Jun 24 with 1422 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:46 - Jun 24 by pencoedjack

If I was English (God forbid) I would requesting that countries within the union that took out more than they gave were given devolution if they wanted it.

Luckily for us we haven't got to many idiots who believe we can survive on resources from water.

GSTQ

That would be England then.

The break up of tbe uk would greatly benefit the Celtic nations.
Given the opportunity all 3 would become confident/comfortable and wealthy modern nation states.
Lots of smaller nations achieve tbis.

The reason the current imbalance exists is down to the actions of Westminster.
You cant put the outcomes of Westminster rule down to the Celtic nation states that do not exist yet.
Like you I dont want a dependent Wales, but the blame for the current situation is with Westminster.

Rail electification, Swansea lagoon, the treatment of both Cardiff Airport and Holyhead, and the effective removal of EU structural funding should give you a clue in terms of Westminster priorities. Contrast spending on HS2, Crossrail and Heathrow expansion.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:28 - Jun 24 with 1410 viewsBarrySwan

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:12 - Jun 24 by Kilkennyjack

That would be England then.

The break up of tbe uk would greatly benefit the Celtic nations.
Given the opportunity all 3 would become confident/comfortable and wealthy modern nation states.
Lots of smaller nations achieve tbis.

The reason the current imbalance exists is down to the actions of Westminster.
You cant put the outcomes of Westminster rule down to the Celtic nation states that do not exist yet.
Like you I dont want a dependent Wales, but the blame for the current situation is with Westminster.

Rail electification, Swansea lagoon, the treatment of both Cardiff Airport and Holyhead, and the effective removal of EU structural funding should give you a clue in terms of Westminster priorities. Contrast spending on HS2, Crossrail and Heathrow expansion.

Seems a touch bizarre mentioning EU subsidies.

And at the same time proclaiming that an independent Wales for some reason will miraculously suddenly blossom into a very profitable commercial organisation, all of a sudden requiring none of the aforementioned subsidies that remainiacs were whining about benefitting Wales for so long in the past and that we couldn't do without.

Presumably you've forgotten about Ireland having to go cap in hand to the UK and the rest of Europe a couple of years ago despite decades of being a subsidy junkie off the back of UK and Welsh taxpayers and other net contributors to the EU .

No doubt because they were doing so well.

Scrap the Bay of Plenty ( for its occupants ) now.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 13:29]
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:37 - Jun 24 with 1394 viewsHumpty

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:53 - Jun 21 by Kerouac

It is you that doesn't understand mate.
I have regular conversations with somebody who works at a high level auditing Welsh government, a highly qualified person...I read your post in response out to them over the phone and they were literally p*ssing themselves.

@dhotya
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:47 - Jun 24 with 1389 viewschad

Will we sell the water at pumps?

We could have still and fizzy

If we run out there’s always desalination, the sea will be ours as well won’t it, given it seems we put most of the water in. Should charge Europe too, ker ching
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024