Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again 18:30 - Jun 1 with 1860 viewspikeypaul

😆 😆 😆 😆

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 18:36 - Jun 1 with 1839 viewsCatullus

He's a politician, Pikey, it's what they do.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 18:38 - Jun 1 with 1829 viewsHighjack

I’m surprised those poor kids can stay awake.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 18:41 - Jun 1 with 1824 viewspikeypaul

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 18:36 - Jun 1 by Catullus

He's a politician, Pikey, it's what they do.

I know, he’s a fecking disgrace.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 19:05 - Jun 1 with 1774 viewsPegojack

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 18:41 - Jun 1 by pikeypaul

Move On, Vote Labour.

(And stop posting videos from rightwing fruitloop conspiracy theorists made in their bedroom with a homemade union jack flag stuck on the wall and w*nkstains on their T shirt, you're boring the arse off us, mun)
Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 19:07 - Jun 1 with 1765 viewsCatullus

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 18:41 - Jun 1 by pikeypaul

He? Oh no no Pikey, THEY are a disgrace. Bojo is the worst of the two though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 20:10 - Jun 1 with 1700 viewssP7qupUf

I find these videos very amusing. Never saw this type of thing when Gampa was leading the Labour Party. Interesting that 3 Tory MPs loaded false video "evidence" about Starmer only a few hours after he had made toast of Boris in PMQs. They were forced to take it down and had grief off the party whips about posting wholly incorrect videos.

The explanation for this is very simple. They are frightened to death of Starmer.
Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 21:03 - Jun 1 with 1650 viewsBrynCartwright

PP...How prosaic of you mate! Well done pal! I love you. Fancy going for a pint?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 23:05 - Jun 1 with 1534 viewssherpajacob

OK Pikey,

Lets have an informed debate.

What were the homeless figures in 2010 and what are they now?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 23:30 - Jun 1 with 1509 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyways...

What the fùck is all this AFLI bollòxs?

Always Follow Lighting Instructions perhaps 🤷‍♂️

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 08:18 - Jun 2 with 1374 viewsmonmouth

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 23:30 - Jun 1 by Swanjaxs

Anyways...

What the fùck is all this AFLI bollòxs?

Always Follow Lighting Instructions perhaps 🤷‍♂️

A Freak Lacking Intelligence?

A F*cking Ludicrous Imbecile?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 08:46 - Jun 2 with 1349 viewsWarwickHunt

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 08:18 - Jun 2 by monmouth

A Freak Lacking Intelligence?

A F*cking Ludicrous Imbecile?

A Fart Lacking Ignition?
Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 11:00 - Jun 2 with 1267 viewssherpajacob

https://ourworldindata.org/homelessness-rise-england

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 11:27 - Jun 2 with 1235 viewsPozuelosSideys

So we can make comparisons between Labour and Tory policies, are you able to provide similar data and analysis for the years between 1999 and 2009 ish?

Would be interesting to see, especially as that link you put up only focuses on the current trends which the Tories are responsible for. I would like to see how they fare against the Labour governments track record on the exact same topic.

Ta

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 11:52 - Jun 2 with 1219 viewsjacktar

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 08:46 - Jun 2 by WarwickHunt

A Fart Lacking Ignition?

A fat lip imminent.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 12:47 - Jun 2 with 1189 viewssherpajacob

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 11:27 - Jun 2 by PozuelosSideys

So we can make comparisons between Labour and Tory policies, are you able to provide similar data and analysis for the years between 1999 and 2009 ish?

Would be interesting to see, especially as that link you put up only focuses on the current trends which the Tories are responsible for. I would like to see how they fare against the Labour governments track record on the exact same topic.

Ta

https://www.crisis.org.uk/media/237050/the_homelessness_monitor_england_2011_es.

"The Legacy of the 1997-2010 Labour Governments
By the end of the Labour period in office there had been some notable achievements on homelessness6. In particular, there had been a sustained large reduction in levels of rough sleeping, or at least its visible manifestations, and an unprecedented decline in statutory homelessness since 2003."
[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 12:48]

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 13:11 - Jun 2 with 1167 viewschad

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 23:05 - Jun 1 by sherpajacob

OK Pikey,

Lets have an informed debate.

What were the homeless figures in 2010 and what are they now?

OK, I think the point is, that if this video is correct (and it seems to be, as fuller copies are about) then unless the answer to your question is zero (and it most certainly is not) then Sir Keir is lying.

Not only is Sir Keir lying, but presenting himself as earnest and caring, is lying to impressionable young children to gain their approval and trust, indoctrinating them into his politics.

As an ardent remainer (similar to the vast majority of the rest of his shadow cabinet) who unscripted slipped in reinstating the remain option at the Labour Party conference, he should perhaps explain to the children, that as migration to the UK under EU rules hit new levels over the decades, so too has the number of homeless people from continental Europe, who account for more than a third of all rough sleepers in London, according to a Crisis report.
Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 16:54 - Jun 2 with 1115 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hypocrite Starmer caught Lying again on 12:47 - Jun 2 by sherpajacob

https://www.crisis.org.uk/media/237050/the_homelessness_monitor_england_2011_es.

"The Legacy of the 1997-2010 Labour Governments
By the end of the Labour period in office there had been some notable achievements on homelessness6. In particular, there had been a sustained large reduction in levels of rough sleeping, or at least its visible manifestations, and an unprecedented decline in statutory homelessness since 2003."
[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 12:48]

Interesting, thanks. From what I gather, the early Labour years up until around 2003 (?) at which point there was a significant amount of legislation introduced, reflected similar if not higher levels of homelessness when compared to the current environment?

The adjustments to the legal framework at that point are very commendable, even though the downside of the 'vulnerable, women and children' policy is now being seen amongst single males who are now disproportionately impacted as a result. Many of whom have alcohol and drug dependency and mental health issues. This is certainly further compounded by reduced government funding to assistance services.

For what it's worth, I think homelessness levels are higher than what is being reported. Anecdotally I've noticed a lot more on the streets over the last 3 or 4 years. Nobody should be homeless, however id be very interested in seeing breakdowns around country of birth/nationality. A significant proportion of homeless in London at least are not of British origin. I wonder how many legitimate British homeless cases, particularly males, are being overlooked in favour of non national citizen's due to biased and unfair eligibility rules. Obviously that info won't be available sadly.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024