Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 29327 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:24 - Jun 15 with 1490 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:21 - Jun 15 by Jango

I was waiting for you, like clockwork with you lot. Monmouth wasn’t long after.

Rise in hate crime the exact moment remainers are crying and protesting all over the country because they lost the vote. Yeh it’s those pesky racist leave voters.

Jang, it’s just a fact that the rise in hate crime is directly attributable to the febrile atmosphere created in the run up to and following the referendum. I can’t imagine that the remainers who voted for continued freedom of movement were responsible for that increase in crimes against immigrants and people who look a bit brown. Can you?

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:40 - Jun 15 with 1452 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:24 - Jun 15 by exiledclaseboy

Jang, it’s just a fact that the rise in hate crime is directly attributable to the febrile atmosphere created in the run up to and following the referendum. I can’t imagine that the remainers who voted for continued freedom of movement were responsible for that increase in crimes against immigrants and people who look a bit brown. Can you?

Well for a start Drizzy suggested the rise in hate crime since the vote 4 years ago was down to Brexit, not just the immediate aftermath. Secondly, there’s plenty of leave voters who are people of colour and it’s also possible for a white person to be on the end of race hate also. Pretty much pointless reporting race hate if you’re white though let’s be honest so those numbers will never be completely accurate anyway.

Continuing to tell white people, especially Brexit voters how racist and privileged they are will only ever cause more hatred and division. And it’s the people doing it that are the biggest problem.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:55 - Jun 15 with 1431 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:40 - Jun 15 by Jango

Well for a start Drizzy suggested the rise in hate crime since the vote 4 years ago was down to Brexit, not just the immediate aftermath. Secondly, there’s plenty of leave voters who are people of colour and it’s also possible for a white person to be on the end of race hate also. Pretty much pointless reporting race hate if you’re white though let’s be honest so those numbers will never be completely accurate anyway.

Continuing to tell white people, especially Brexit voters how racist and privileged they are will only ever cause more hatred and division. And it’s the people doing it that are the biggest problem.

You said hate crime wasn't related to Brexit. Proven false.
You claimed white people proportionally committed fewer hate crimes. Proven false.
You then said that post-Brexit hate crimes were angry Remainers. Proven insanity.

Now it's the data that's inaccurate.

The fact you see the biggest problem as people calling out racists, rather than the racists themselves, says it all.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:06 - Jun 15 with 1412 viewsCatullus

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:55 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

You claimed white people proportionally committed fewer hate crimes. Proven false.
You then said that post-Brexit hate crimes were angry Remainers. Proven insanity.

The fact you see the biggest problem as people calling out racists, rather than the racists themselves, says it all.

The biggest problem is it's become a witch hunt, anyone who disagrees is branded racist and all the arguing and violence isn't solving anything. It's causing more division, more hate. It's making people dig in for the long hauI.

It's not stopping racism, if anything it's making it worse.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:16 - Jun 15 with 1396 viewsLohengrin

Once more, are you white, Drizz?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:19 - Jun 15 with 1390 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:16 - Jun 15 by Lohengrin

Once more, are you white, Drizz?

Why are you asking him that?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:20 - Jun 15 with 1385 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:19 - Jun 15 by exiledclaseboy

He wants to bum him obviously.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:32 - Jun 15 with 1361 viewsJango

Twisting things again, you were putting the blame solely on leave voters. There’s a difference.

I mistakenly took an article as one for the whole of the U.K. my bad. You purposely cropped 2 separate paragraphs in a deliberate attempt to make white people look bad, only someone with serious issues would do that.

Calling anyone and everyone who has a different view to you a racist will rightly be called out.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 20:33]
Login to get fewer ads

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:32 - Jun 15 with 1356 viewsLohengrin

Because I’d like an answer.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:19 - Jun 15 with 1269 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:32 - Jun 15 by Jango

Twisting things again, you were putting the blame solely on leave voters. There’s a difference.

I mistakenly took an article as one for the whole of the U.K. my bad. You purposely cropped 2 separate paragraphs in a deliberate attempt to make white people look bad, only someone with serious issues would do that.

Calling anyone and everyone who has a different view to you a racist will rightly be called out.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 20:33]

You brought the ethnicity of hate crime perpetrators into the discussion. I never mentioned white people only to point out your inaccuracy.

Time for introspection I think, Jang. You seem to point the blame for racism anywhere other than actual racists.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:37 - Jun 15 with 1222 viewsHumpty

Things I have learned today.

The rise in hate crimes post referendum were the result of sulky remainers.

Being called thick causes leavers to be racist.

The mayor of London may be deliberately causing high levels of crime to make Boris look bad.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:38 - Jun 15 with 1219 viewsDrizzy

Very strange, isn't it?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:40 - Jun 15 with 1210 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:38 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

Very strange, isn't it?

Yes.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:55 - Jun 15 with 1179 viewsNotLoyal

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:14 - Jun 15 by FieryJack

Considering I'm well to the left of most recent posters on here, I'm pleased to say (for once) that I'm in agreement.

Should not have been jailed.

I've been caught short many times - especially now that most public conveniences have been shut down - and if I'd received a 2 week sentence for each of those I'd be considered a career criminal by now.

Reminds me of the 1997 Play Off final against Northampton. Hot day, lots of beer, no toilets outside Wembley, and my mate from Clase, on his first ever visit to a football match, is relieving himself against the hallowed stadium, along with a dozen other Swans fans. They saw the police coming and scarpered. He didn't, and was cuffed and arrested. I walked with him to the police van and tried to persuade them to let him go. "F*ck off, or you're joining him" was the reply.

He didn't get fined or jailed & he just about made it back in time for the coach home - I still think he's scarred by the trauma of that memory 😡

Hopefully nobody will piss on your doorstep this week, let alone on a loved family members grave. He did, he chose, he pays the price, fifty quid fine or two weeks in jail, tbh why should anyone give a fck.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:59 - Jun 15 with 1161 viewsKerouac

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:38 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

Very strange, isn't it?

It's very strange that you lot can boil everything down to the colour of a person's skin, are endlessly talking about BLM but aren't willing to tell everybody what colour skin you have.

I'm white by the way, no big deal is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:03 - Jun 15 with 1152 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:59 - Jun 15 by Kerouac

It's very strange that you lot can boil everything down to the colour of a person's skin, are endlessly talking about BLM but aren't willing to tell everybody what colour skin you have.

ECB is black,well his fuçking eyes will be the next time I see him anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:08 - Jun 15 with 1140 viewsLohengrin

For somebody who’s been tremendously keen to label all and sundry this last week he seems unnaturally coy. Perhaps he’s had his balaclava on so long he’s forgotten?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:11 - Jun 15 with 1130 viewsNotLoyal

Could be if you prefer rice krispies to coco pops.
Check your fridge at all times, white milk matters.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:16 - Jun 15 with 1119 viewsKerouac

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:08 - Jun 15 by Lohengrin

For somebody who’s been tremendously keen to label all and sundry this last week he seems unnaturally coy. Perhaps he’s had his balaclava on so long he’s forgotten?

Yes, the balaclavas say it all don't they.

"I'm fighting the good fight for the weak, the oppressed minorities, fighting against social injustice, fighting against racism, I have the moral high ground, I'm going to change the world... so I will wear a balaclava as I'm doing it so nobody ever finds out who I am.

The balaclava, outside of the military use (as camouflage at night and to maintain a decent temperature in the cold), has long been sported by shameful criminals as far as I can see.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 22:19]

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:20 - Jun 15 with 1111 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:08 - Jun 15 by Lohengrin

It's quite amusing watching you obsess over it.

Makes a change from obsessing over Lisa, I suppose.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:21 - Jun 15 with 1107 viewsKerouac

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:20 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

I thought it was ECB who had a crush on Lisa

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:21 - Jun 15 with 1107 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:20 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

The Lisa thing is something of a running joke. Not unlike you, Comrade.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:21 - Jun 15 with 1107 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:16 - Jun 15 by Kerouac

Yes, the balaclavas say it all don't they.

"I'm fighting the good fight for the weak, the oppressed minorities, fighting against social injustice, fighting against racism, I have the moral high ground, I'm going to change the world... so I will wear a balaclava as I'm doing it so nobody ever finds out who I am.

The balaclava, outside of the military use (as camouflage at night and to maintain a decent temperature in the cold), has long been sported by shameful criminals as far as I can see.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 22:19]

Does anybody have any idea what this loon is on about?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:22 - Jun 15 with 1102 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:21 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

Does anybody have any idea what this loon is on about?

Your use of specific Antifa phraseology rather let the cat out of the bag, didn’t it?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:23 - Jun 15 with 1099 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:21 - Jun 15 by Kerouac

I thought it was ECB who had a crush on Lisa

He almost fainted at the very accusation on here once.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024