Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Katie Hopkins 17:25 - Jun 19 with 19390 viewsNeath_Jack

Permanently banned from Twitter.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Katie Hopkins on 11:00 - Jun 20 with 1440 viewsItchySphincter

She’s continually trying to reinvent herself to stay relevant. She’s hoping to be adopted by the far right Yaxley-Lennon types and tread a path similar to Alex Jones but she must keep wondering why it always backfires on her. Maybe it’s because she’s a woman.....?*

*rhetorical

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Katie Hopkins on 11:01 - Jun 20 with 1437 viewsJimmyGilligan

She created two new ones and they were taken down

This one is still up https://twitter.com/kthopkms
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 11:04]
Katie Hopkins on 12:13 - Jun 20 with 1373 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Reading this post is very enlightening, surpisingly the only rational person on here is Darren.
The rest obviously do not believe in the "Freedom of Speech".
If she was banned for what is purported in the press then it really is a travesty of free speech,
She was apparently referring to Rashford's mother when she said women should “think about how they are going to feed a child before they decide to have it”and "I do not want to pay to feed other people’s kids. You are welcome to. Thank you, Katie Hopkins.".

That is neither right wing or racist in any way.

Hands up all those on here who agree with her sentiments about this subject only, I will be the first and probably the last.

Please don't bring up the "single mother bit" as they just makes it worse, unless her children's Father(s) died, because it is their job to provide for their offspring.
Katie Hopkins on 12:31 - Jun 20 with 1360 viewsDarran

Katie Hopkins on 12:13 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Reading this post is very enlightening, surpisingly the only rational person on here is Darren.
If she was banned for what is purported in the press then it really is a travesty of free speech,
She was apparently referring to Rashford's mother when she said women should “think about how they are going to feed a child before they decide to have it”and "I do not want to pay to feed other people’s kids. You are welcome to. Thank you, Katie Hopkins.".

Hands up all those on here who agree with her sentiments about this subject only, I will be the first and probably the last.

Please don't bring up the "single mother bit" as they just makes it worse, unless her children's Father(s) died, because it is their job to provide for their offspring.

Surprisingly? Cheeky twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Katie Hopkins on 13:26 - Jun 20 with 1335 viewsLeonWasGod

Katie Hopkins on 11:00 - Jun 20 by ItchySphincter

She’s continually trying to reinvent herself to stay relevant. She’s hoping to be adopted by the far right Yaxley-Lennon types and tread a path similar to Alex Jones but she must keep wondering why it always backfires on her. Maybe it’s because she’s a woman.....?*

*rhetorical

Didn’t work for Alex Jones, Infowars and Yaxley Lennon either. All have been permanently banned from Twitter.
Katie Hopkins on 13:30 - Jun 20 with 1328 viewsEbo

Katie Hopkins on 12:13 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Her comments about gunning immigrants with boats and sinking them like rats led to one ban and that's mild to what she normally posts.

Twitter is a company that has specific rules and she broke those rules several times. If someone had posted similar on here multiple times, then a ban or would be looming.

As for freedom of speech, I think you mean freedom of expression. That also carries responsibility for his or her actions. She was far too extreme and got punished for it.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Katie Hopkins on 13:31 - Jun 20 with 1326 viewsDarran

Katie Hopkins on 13:30 - Jun 20 by Ebo

Her comments about gunning immigrants with boats and sinking them like rats led to one ban and that's mild to what she normally posts.

Twitter is a company that has specific rules and she broke those rules several times. If someone had posted similar on here multiple times, then a ban or would be looming.

As for freedom of speech, I think you mean freedom of expression. That also carries responsibility for his or her actions. She was far too extreme and got punished for it.

Doesn’t apply to you though eh?

Katie Hopkins on 13:33 - Jun 20 with 1325 viewsLohengrin

Katie Hopkins on 13:26 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Didn’t work for Alex Jones, Infowars and Yaxley Lennon either. All have been permanently banned from Twitter.

Start of a very slippery slope though, isn’t it?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Katie Hopkins on 13:33 - Jun 20 with 1324 viewsEbo

Katie Hopkins on 09:15 - Jun 20 by Professor

Massive for scientists too Darran. A lot of networking and communication uses twitter

It started off as a platform for web geeks to share information, post links to articles on code etc.. then people outside of that bubble got interested and it didn't take too long for it to become pretty toxic.

I miss the old Twitter.

Katie Hopkins on 13:37 - Jun 20 with 1309 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 12:31 - Jun 20 by Darran

Surprisingly? Cheeky twát.

Surprising that you are the only one.
Katie Hopkins on 13:40 - Jun 20 with 1303 viewsEbo

Katie Hopkins on 13:31 - Jun 20 by Darran

Doesn’t apply to you though eh?

Well, I don't go starting threads with the words 'shoot them' like you. You wanted a kid shot.

Katie Hopkins on 13:40 - Jun 20 with 1302 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 13:30 - Jun 20 by Ebo

"She was far too extreme and got punished for it. " in this particular instance?
So you are OK for banning people who tell the truth or speak common sense?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 13:54]
Katie Hopkins on 13:42 - Jun 20 with 1301 viewsEbo

Katie Hopkins on 13:40 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

"She was far too extreme and got punished for it. " in this particular instance?

She doesn't speak the truth and has zero common sense, come on mate you are not that deluded surely?

Her career is over now, she will have to get a real job and I do not have any sympathy whatsoever for her.

Katie Hopkins on 13:46 - Jun 20 with 1292 viewsHumpty

Katie Hopkins on 13:40 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

She wasn't banned for speaking the truth or common sense.

She was banned by a company for breaking their rules.
Katie Hopkins on 13:53 - Jun 20 with 1281 viewsLohengrin

Katie Hopkins on 13:46 - Jun 20 by Humpty

She wasn't banned for speaking the truth or common sense.

She was banned by a company for breaking their rules.

Katie Hopkins on 13:56 - Jun 20 with 1269 viewsEbo

Katie Hopkins on 13:53 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

Thing is Loh, people think they can do and say what they like on a public platform without reading the small print when registering. When they break those rules they have only themselves to blame. It is no different from breaking the rules at your place of work. You either get disciplined or dismissed.

Katie Hopkins on 13:58 - Jun 20 with 1268 viewsDarran

Katie Hopkins on 13:40 - Jun 20 by Ebo

Well, I don't go starting threads with the words 'shoot them' like you. You wanted a kid shot.

No but you did wish full blown AIDS on Theresa May,you did take the piss out of Theresa May when she said how devastated she was that she couldn’t have children,you did wish a Margaret Thatcher style stroke on Boris Johnson,you did suggest the IRA plant a bomb at the last Tory conference and you did most recently wish the most painful death possible from Covid-19 on Dominic Cummings and Priti Patel.

But hey that’s ok because you’re on the nice side so that’s ok eh?
Fuçking hypocrite.

Katie Hopkins on 14:02 - Jun 20 with 1260 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 13:42 - Jun 20 by Ebo

She doesn't speak the truth and has zero common sense, come on mate you are not that deluded surely?

Her career is over now, she will have to get a real job and I do not have any sympathy whatsoever for her.

It has nothing to do with what she has done in the past.
If as they say she was banned for speaking common sense, ie do not have kids if you can't afford to feed them and don't expect us to do it for you, then it is you who are deluded.
Being banned by private companies is currently not aginst the law, but when that company declares itself for free speech then it is wrong.
They are controlling the narrative, we already know that they have an agenda, you only need to look at who they banned in the US and I am not talking about Trump.
Everywhere you look from MSM to Universities to football forums people are calling for bans on those that disagree with them, it gets more like 1984 every day.
Katie Hopkins on 14:04 - Jun 20 with 1256 viewsEbo

Katie Hopkins on 13:58 - Jun 20 by Darran

No but you did wish full blown AIDS on Theresa May,you did take the piss out of Theresa May when she said how devastated she was that she couldn’t have children,you did wish a Margaret Thatcher style stroke on Boris Johnson,you did suggest the IRA plant a bomb at the last Tory conference and you did most recently wish the most painful death possible from Covid-19 on Dominic Cummings and Priti Patel.

But hey that’s ok because you’re on the nice side so that’s ok eh?
Fuçking hypocrite.

All you listed are total scum. Up there with the worst society has to offer. May is now living the life of luxury whilst the most vulnerable in society are still suffering from her policies.

As for the IRA and Patel - you made that up.

Don't try and bully me son. It won't wash with me.

Katie Hopkins on 14:07 - Jun 20 with 1249 viewsLeonWasGod

Katie Hopkins on 13:33 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

Start of a very slippery slope though, isn’t it?

Not really. Companies don’t have to put up with hateful racists and conspiracy theorists using their platforms if they don’t want them.
Katie Hopkins on 14:09 - Jun 20 with 1244 viewsDarran

Katie Hopkins on 14:04 - Jun 20 by Ebo

All you listed are total scum. Up there with the worst society has to offer. May is now living the life of luxury whilst the most vulnerable in society are still suffering from her policies.

As for the IRA and Patel - you made that up.

Don't try and bully me son. It won't wash with me.

No I didn’t make it up everything I’ve just said you’ve either posted on here or twitter in the last two years.
What you’ll probably do now is ask me to prove it because you know full well that you’ve deleted it.
You’re a fuçking hypocrite that feels because he’s on the nice side can say what he wants.

Katie Hopkins on 14:10 - Jun 20 with 1243 viewsLohengrin

Katie Hopkins on 14:07 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Not really. Companies don’t have to put up with hateful racists and conspiracy theorists using their platforms if they don’t want them.

What else may companies decide they don’t want aired? Opinion pieces as to the uses of their financial interests perhaps?

Katie Hopkins on 14:12 - Jun 20 with 1238 viewsEbo

Katie Hopkins on 14:02 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

It has nothing to do with what she has done in the past.
If as they say she was banned for speaking common sense, ie do not have kids if you can't afford to feed them and don't expect us to do it for you, then it is you who are deluded.
Being banned by private companies is currently not aginst the law, but when that company declares itself for free speech then it is wrong.
They are controlling the narrative, we already know that they have an agenda, you only need to look at who they banned in the US and I am not talking about Trump.
Everywhere you look from MSM to Universities to football forums people are calling for bans on those that disagree with them, it gets more like 1984 every day.

Twitter has a strikes policy, she crossed the line with her BLM baiting, that was her final strike. Glad Rashford put her in her place.

Her most vicious was her 'final solution' tweet about illegal immigrants. That got her a ban too.

Katie Hopkins on 15:05 - Jun 20 with 1191 viewsItchySphincter

Katie Hopkins on 13:26 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Yeah, but people are still falling over themselves to follow them. I don’t care personally and wouldn’t have banned her, it’s interesting to see her views but she looks like she’s trying to be the pantomime villain half the time.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Katie Hopkins on 15:47 - Jun 20 with 1166 viewsDJack

Katie Hopkins on 13:53 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

You were happy when (a business entity) a baker refused to bake a cake for a gay couple put find it a problem when Twitter (a business entity) bans someone for contravening their rules. And you oft bang on about hypocrisy. Fck my eyes.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024