Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garrick 16:12 - Jun 27 with 7090 viewsDarran

Shuts his twitter down to abuse apparently.
What a world we live in.

https://twitter.com/Jordygarr1

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garrick on 14:37 - Jun 29 with 1330 viewsjack247

Garrick on 14:12 - Jun 29 by LeonWasGod

He's a poor man's Roland Lamah. Garrick not much better (but apparently has potential, although the same was said of Barrow).

Nath on one leg would be a better option than either at the moment.

He reminds me more of Forbes, in style as well as stature. Can be a real nuisance or a headless chicken. He’s pacy, direct and probably worries defenders, but he doesn’t seem to have much ability or positional discipline.
Garrick on 14:43 - Jun 29 with 1320 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Give me footballers every time over fast runners for whom the football gets in the way.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Garrick on 14:48 - Jun 29 with 1311 viewsLeonWasGod

Garrick on 14:37 - Jun 29 by jack247

He reminds me more of Forbes, in style as well as stature. Can be a real nuisance or a headless chicken. He’s pacy, direct and probably worries defenders, but he doesn’t seem to have much ability or positional discipline.

Yes, I can see the similarity. I understand that players like him will be taking risks so they're not going to have perfect stats, but every time he touches the ball unless it's a 2 foot layoff our play breaks down. Literally every time. It drives me up the wall.
Garrick on 18:11 - Jun 29 with 1221 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Knowing he'll likely be starting games next season should worry every fan of this football club. He looks like he would struggle one, or even two divisions below. He may be an asset in the 2021/22 season assuming we are relegated next season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Garrick on 18:29 - Jun 29 with 1211 viewsLeonWasGod

Garrick on 14:43 - Jun 29 by Joe_bradshaw

Give me footballers every time over fast runners for whom the football gets in the way.

This x1000. Who would we rather have - Pablo or any one of Lamah, Barrow, Narsingh, Kalulu, Garrick?

A speedy winger can be either brilliant (e.g. Dan), or useless if they've not got any control or positional intelligence.

I'm hoping the hype for Garrick is worth it. The lad's still young and lacking experience, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt even though I've never been impressed. Kalulu is a lost cause. Why we've got him on loan with 3 other right wingers in the squad is anyone's guess.
Garrick on 23:22 - Jun 29 with 1157 viewsNotLoyal

Garrick on 18:29 - Jun 29 by LeonWasGod

This x1000. Who would we rather have - Pablo or any one of Lamah, Barrow, Narsingh, Kalulu, Garrick?

A speedy winger can be either brilliant (e.g. Dan), or useless if they've not got any control or positional intelligence.

I'm hoping the hype for Garrick is worth it. The lad's still young and lacking experience, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt even though I've never been impressed. Kalulu is a lost cause. Why we've got him on loan with 3 other right wingers in the squad is anyone's guess.

I recall one Darren Perrett.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Garrick on 08:46 - Jun 30 with 1070 viewsmonmouth

Garrick on 14:43 - Jun 29 by Joe_bradshaw

I thought he showed no pace at all up against those Luton defenders when he tried to take them on for pace. He's hardly Dan James...or by the look of saturday Mo Barrow for pace.

Still we have such few hopes now, I really hope he blossoms, and Cabango, or we'll have no one left to sell to keep us afloat end of next season, assuming Rodon is doing that job this, if we're lucky..

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garrick on 11:26 - Jun 30 with 1028 viewsBadlands

Garrick on 08:46 - Jun 30 by monmouth

I thought he showed no pace at all up against those Luton defenders when he tried to take them on for pace. He's hardly Dan James...or by the look of saturday Mo Barrow for pace.

Still we have such few hopes now, I really hope he blossoms, and Cabango, or we'll have no one left to sell to keep us afloat end of next season, assuming Rodon is doing that job this, if we're lucky..

TBF when James had a defender up his jaxie he was also quiet.
Dan also had McBurnie to work off but we don't have that industrious striker this season.
Speed players need space to exploit the likes of Dyer could rely on Rangel and others' quick passing to open areas of the field.
James or Garrick? James but Garrick will come good.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Garrick on 12:06 - Jun 30 with 1015 viewsjack247

Garrick on 11:26 - Jun 30 by Badlands

TBF when James had a defender up his jaxie he was also quiet.
Dan also had McBurnie to work off but we don't have that industrious striker this season.
Speed players need space to exploit the likes of Dyer could rely on Rangel and others' quick passing to open areas of the field.
James or Garrick? James but Garrick will come good.

James had the intelligence to make the most of his pace. Garrick may well come good, but he’s only shown pace so far
Garrick on 16:14 - Jun 30 with 951 viewskarnataka

Garrick on 12:06 - Jun 30 by jack247

James had the intelligence to make the most of his pace. Garrick may well come good, but he’s only shown pace so far

True, someone on here described Garrick and someone who is really fast but has never seen a football before. A bit harsh but pretty close to what you said.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024