Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 35556 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:11 - Jun 30 with 1246 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:02 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

Cheers, Gloss. I take great pleasure in the fact you can't address the details of my arguments and resort to boring whimsical prose about your beautiful your life is. It's the internet, mush. Anyone who feels the need to brag about their life on the internet is usually a fantasist. Let's do a handy summary of the only pertinent things you've said:

1. Racist isn't that much of a problem because you haven't experienced much of it
2. Whiteness isn't based a concept based on supremacy because you don't use it that way.
3. You can't be racist because you've shagged a few black people

Number 3 is a particular favourite. Unprovable and nauseating.

Sayonara, Gloss. I doubt anyone apart from Kerouac, Jango or Highjack will notice your absence. That's only because they can't outsource the denial of racism and will have to bring it back in-house.

Go f uck yourself you sad little c unt, seeing as you find traditional love-making so nauseating. All three points are too funny hahaha. Here's mine:

1) I have a sense of humour, better perception, and a f ucking life.
2) Drippy Drizzle cries about his awful whiteness. And he can't grasp the difference between acknowledging a word's previous usage, and a word's current semantic meaning.
3) Everything I've stated is true. Disprovable? (Not unprovable) Indeed. But what's more telling is your disbelief. Sad, so very sad. And I never got to hear about your amazing life.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:15 - Jun 30 with 1206 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:11 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Go f uck yourself you sad little c unt, seeing as you find traditional love-making so nauseating. All three points are too funny hahaha. Here's mine:

1) I have a sense of humour, better perception, and a f ucking life.
2) Drippy Drizzle cries about his awful whiteness. And he can't grasp the difference between acknowledging a word's previous usage, and a word's current semantic meaning.
3) Everything I've stated is true. Disprovable? (Not unprovable) Indeed. But what's more telling is your disbelief. Sad, so very sad. And I never got to hear about your amazing life.

"Go f uck yourself you sad little c unt"

Sounds like you're having a laugh, pal. Proper riot.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:22 - Jun 30 with 1215 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:02 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

Cheers, Gloss. I take great pleasure in the fact you can't address the details of my arguments and resort to boring whimsical prose about your beautiful your life is. It's the internet, mush. Anyone who feels the need to brag about their life on the internet is usually a fantasist. Let's do a handy summary of the only pertinent things you've said:

1. Racist isn't that much of a problem because you haven't experienced much of it
2. Whiteness isn't based a concept based on supremacy because you don't use it that way.
3. You can't be racist because you've shagged a few black people

Number 3 is a particular favourite. Unprovable and nauseating.

Sayonara, Gloss. I doubt anyone apart from Kerouac, Jango or Highjack will notice your absence. That's only because they can't outsource the denial of racism and will have to bring it back in-house.

Drizzy, I think you’ve proved in this thread that there’ll never be equality while there’s people like you around. You don’t want equality, you want the white people of today, to pay for the actions of white people of the very distant Past. You’re either white and bitterly ashamed of it, or you’re a person of colour who despises white people. Either way, it’s a sad existence. You’re doing more harm than good with your bullshit.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:25 - Jun 30 with 1205 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:22 - Jun 30 by Jango

Drizzy, I think you’ve proved in this thread that there’ll never be equality while there’s people like you around. You don’t want equality, you want the white people of today, to pay for the actions of white people of the very distant Past. You’re either white and bitterly ashamed of it, or you’re a person of colour who despises white people. Either way, it’s a sad existence. You’re doing more harm than good with your bullshit.

Amen brother! If only I was as concise as you
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:25 - Jun 30 with 1202 viewsDippy

Darran.. racism doesn't exist amongst under 30s.. we have gone to school with asian/black pupils and there was no sign of institutional racism.. maybe the odd one idiot.. but in all my years in school, nobody was racist. And I went to the worst school (meritocracy kicking in, amongst the Swansea snobbery types) in Swansea.

Drizzy and Ace, ECB, Lisa have this inbuilt 1920s to 1950s outlook.. And I don't know where they get it from.. only the idiots (thickos, but that's a derogatory statement) will be openly racist in the 21st century.

Poll: Cooper Out

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:33 - Jun 30 with 1177 viewsDJack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:25 - Jun 30 by Dippy

Darran.. racism doesn't exist amongst under 30s.. we have gone to school with asian/black pupils and there was no sign of institutional racism.. maybe the odd one idiot.. but in all my years in school, nobody was racist. And I went to the worst school (meritocracy kicking in, amongst the Swansea snobbery types) in Swansea.

Drizzy and Ace, ECB, Lisa have this inbuilt 1920s to 1950s outlook.. And I don't know where they get it from.. only the idiots (thickos, but that's a derogatory statement) will be openly racist in the 21st century.

Didn't your previous username, Skippy, get banned for being racist...

Edit to state: Not your username itself but posts you made under that name.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 23:34]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:33 - Jun 30 with 1176 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:25 - Jun 30 by Dippy

It seems quite a few of us have similar experiences. Not enough allegedly. We had one Sikh kid in our school, Rajpal. Nice boy, we played football together, and he was simply never bullied. That was a '90s Clydach primary. It's as if moments of peace don't matter as long as somewhere, there's injustice. With an attitude like that, the ugliness of the world will forever bother and depress you.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:34 - Jun 30 with 1161 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:22 - Jun 30 by Jango

Hiya, Jang. Thought you'd appear at some point.

You look at BLM marches, toppling of slave trader statues and reshaping the curriculum as white people "paying" for mistakes of the past. You think it's OK for black people to be disproportionately targeted for stop and search despite it having no effect on reducing knife crime. You think the rise in hate crime after Brexit was the result of Remainers enacting anger at the result.

You're in complete denial about the real issues, don't worry you're not the only one. Your only retort is saying you have black family members as if you're immune to ignorance.

The BLM movement and its revival over the last month has been a thing of beauty. Life's far nicer on this side, Jang. Honestly.

Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:37 - Jun 30 with 1163 viewsDarran

I honestly can’t ever recall hearing or seeing one instance of racism personally in my lifetime in South Wales,I’m not for one minute suggesting there hasn’t been any.
I have also never heard a racist comment at the Liberty,I sit over the West and again I am not saying there hasn’t been one just that I personally haven’t heard one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:38 - Jun 30 with 1160 viewsDippy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:33 - Jun 30 by DJack

No, I got banned because I called firemen workshy.. in a thread I shouldn't have

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:40 - Jun 30 with 1155 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:33 - Jun 30 by DJack

No it didn’t.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:40 - Jun 30 with 1145 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:33 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

It seems quite a few of us have similar experiences. Not enough allegedly. We had one Sikh kid in our school, Rajpal. Nice boy, we played football together, and he was simply never bullied. That was a '90s Clydach primary. It's as if moments of peace don't matter as long as somewhere, there's injustice. With an attitude like that, the ugliness of the world will forever bother and depress you.

Stephen Lawrence was stabbed to death in 1993 but it's okay because Rajpal in Clydach didn't get bullied at his primary school? At what point will you understand that your empirical facts based off your own experience are quite different from others'?

"With an attitude like that, the ugliness of the world will forever bother and depress you."

I'll keep calling out the ugliness and the whimsical deniers of it. What a privilege it is, to be educated about the reality of modern racism.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:44 - Jun 30 with 1137 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:38 - Jun 30 by Dippy

No, I got banned because I called firemen workshy.. in a thread I shouldn't have

About Grenfell?

F*ck me, Skip.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:45 - Jun 30 with 1142 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:37 - Jun 30 by Darran

I honestly can’t ever recall hearing or seeing one instance of racism personally in my lifetime in South Wales,I’m not for one minute suggesting there hasn’t been any.
I have also never heard a racist comment at the Liberty,I sit over the West and again I am not saying there hasn’t been one just that I personally haven’t heard one.

You honestly never remember the Sam Hammam song being sung at the Liberty?

Come on mun.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:47 - Jun 30 with 1129 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:45 - Jun 30 by londonlisa2001

Come on mun.

Oh well apart from that but the song was factually wrong anyway.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:48 - Jun 30 with 1121 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:45 - Jun 30 by londonlisa2001

Come on mun.

Unless it was coming from the subs bench, I doubt Daz has heard it.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:48 - Jun 30 with 1126 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:44 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

About Grenfell?

F*ck me, Skip.

Do you think he should have been banned for life from here for it?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:50 - Jun 30 with 1117 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:48 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

Unless it was coming from the subs bench, I doubt Daz has heard it.

Why’s that then?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:53 - Jun 30 with 1106 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:50 - Jun 30 by Darran

Why’s that then?

Because you sit by the dugouts you thick tw*t. It's hardly the cauldron of atmosphere down there, is it?

With regards to Skip, if that comment was in the context of Grenfell then it's horrendous but at least he's owned up to it. Should probably be banned for life if he says something equally heinous, which is likely.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:54 - Jun 30 with 1110 viewsDippy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:48 - Jun 30 by Darran

Do you think he should have been banned for life from here for it?

My point was about firemen in general.. but obviously went over the mods head, even though it was distasteful

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:55 - Jun 30 with 1107 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:53 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

Because you sit by the dugouts you thick tw*t. It's hardly the cauldron of atmosphere down there, is it?

With regards to Skip, if that comment was in the context of Grenfell then it's horrendous but at least he's owned up to it. Should probably be banned for life if he says something equally heinous, which is likely.

Oh right I see but at least I sit somewhere down there eh you thick tw*t?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:58 - Jun 30 with 1103 viewsDippy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:53 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

I'm not suffering from paranoia though, institutional paranoia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:58 - Jun 30 with 1102 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:54 - Jun 30 by Dippy

My point was about firemen in general.. but obviously went over the mods head, even though it was distasteful

Don’t tell me I didn’t ban you.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:01 - Jul 1 with 1099 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:47 - Jun 30 by Darran

Oh well apart from that but the song was factually wrong anyway.

And that’s relevant how?

See the thing is Darran, if you didn’t recognise that as racist or it didn’t make an impact on you such that you remember it, you’re probably not particularly aware of it in other instances.

That song used to make me ashamed to be there. It was appalling. I’d never forget it being sung any more than I’d forget bananas being thrown on the pitch at the Vetch.

And people at Chelsea making monkey noises at Ashley Cole, Right in front of us. When he was about 10 yards away. And fans walking up Shepherds Bush Road shouting at two young and frightened Muslim women on the way to QPR.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:04 - Jul 1 with 1091 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:01 - Jul 1 by londonlisa2001

And that’s relevant how?

See the thing is Darran, if you didn’t recognise that as racist or it didn’t make an impact on you such that you remember it, you’re probably not particularly aware of it in other instances.

That song used to make me ashamed to be there. It was appalling. I’d never forget it being sung any more than I’d forget bananas being thrown on the pitch at the Vetch.

And people at Chelsea making monkey noises at Ashley Cole, Right in front of us. When he was about 10 yards away. And fans walking up Shepherds Bush Road shouting at two young and frightened Muslim women on the way to QPR.

It’s not relevant it was a joke you fool the same comment has been made on here many times in the past to ridicule the racists singing it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024