Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 36128 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:23 - Jun 30 with 1700 viewsexiledclaseboy

Some Olympic level name calling on this thread.

Poll: Tory leader

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:24 - Jun 30 with 1696 viewsGlossolalia

Kerouac takes gold.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:27 - Jun 30 with 1685 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:20 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

I've already said, I detest the way words are overladen with negative connotations, and so I reject any notions attached to whiteness other than a descriptor for skin colour. I do the same for black. I told you, I reject these connotations as they are hideous.
Hahaha fantasist. Why on earth would I lie? It's my hunch that perhaps you realise how dull and tedious your life is, if you consider what I wrote to be at all fanciful. I haven't bungee-jumped Everest for God's sake. Quite an insight into the stunted person you surely are.
My intellect doesn't need asserting. You asked if I'd anything better to do. I gave you an honest answer. Or is eating raw fish a bit fishy for you too?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:26]

That's fine if you personally reject the notions attached to whiteness, turns out there's a whole body of literature attaching supremacy to whiteness which has been used to justify numerous acts of brutality towards non-white people under British rule. More recently, the same literature was the basis for the racist Commonwealth Immigrants Act of 1962 which caused untold discrimination to non-white commonwealth immigrants, which still occurs today.

I presume you're fine calling Chinese people, yellows? As it's merely a descriptor for skin colour.

You're not very good at this constructive argument lark, are you? I'd ask the OU for your money back if I were you.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:31]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:29 - Jun 30 with 1680 viewsexiledclaseboy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:24 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Kerouac takes gold.

He usually does, he’s startlingly obnoxious. You’re the Yohann Blake to his Usain Bolt on this thread though.

Poll: Tory leader

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:33 - Jun 30 with 1663 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:27 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

That's fine if you personally reject the notions attached to whiteness, turns out there's a whole body of literature attaching supremacy to whiteness which has been used to justify numerous acts of brutality towards non-white people under British rule. More recently, the same literature was the basis for the racist Commonwealth Immigrants Act of 1962 which caused untold discrimination to non-white commonwealth immigrants, which still occurs today.

I presume you're fine calling Chinese people, yellows? As it's merely a descriptor for skin colour.

You're not very good at this constructive argument lark, are you? I'd ask the OU for your money back if I were you.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:31]

Too f ucking right I reject them. First I'd call a Chinese by their name, then call them Chinese. And this poses a problem why?
To attach negative tropes to what should be neutral words like whiteness or blackness is dangerous. It assumes a person would be a certain way before even meeting them. How awful. What does whiteness seem to you? You almost seem ashamed. Straighten up you guilty liberal.
White and black are common descriptors; 'yellow' is not. Is this your idea of a 'gotcha' moment? Try harder little man.
The OU got me a nice teaching job and a handy 1st. Think I'll leave it there.

As for constructing an argument, do you really think your points even warrant too much thought? Pipe down damp-cloth.

Mart6 where you been man??? Keep smashing that down arrow
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:39]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:38 - Jun 30 with 1647 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:29 - Jun 30 by exiledclaseboy

He usually does, he’s startlingly obnoxious. You’re the Yohann Blake to his Usain Bolt on this thread though.

With a bit of luck we'll have an Asafa Powell to complete the rostrum of Drizzle-bashers. I found his insult hilarious. But then again, I have a sense of humour.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:39 - Jun 30 with 1638 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:33 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Too f ucking right I reject them. First I'd call a Chinese by their name, then call them Chinese. And this poses a problem why?
To attach negative tropes to what should be neutral words like whiteness or blackness is dangerous. It assumes a person would be a certain way before even meeting them. How awful. What does whiteness seem to you? You almost seem ashamed. Straighten up you guilty liberal.
White and black are common descriptors; 'yellow' is not. Is this your idea of a 'gotcha' moment? Try harder little man.
The OU got me a nice teaching job and a handy 1st. Think I'll leave it there.

As for constructing an argument, do you really think your points even warrant too much thought? Pipe down damp-cloth.

Mart6 where you been man??? Keep smashing that down arrow
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:39]

By your logic, yellow is as neutral as black or white. Yellow was commonly used descriptor for East Asian people in the West. The "Yellow Peril" was a commonly used expression in Western Literature throughout the 19th century.

Yet for some odd reason you don't call Chinese people yellow, do you?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:40 - Jun 30 with 1636 viewsFlashberryjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:17 - Jun 30 by Darran

I’ve just read though this thread and had a good think,I’ve lived all my life in South West Wales and if I’m honest from a personal point of view I can’t recall seeing one case of racism myself.
When I say that I obviously mean seeing it myself in an incident/situation in public.

I don’t have any black friends,I don’t really know any black people if I’m honest but I do have many muslin friends and eat in Indian restaurants every week,outside of covid of course.

Am I racist?

If you'd said your best friend was black, you would definitely be labeled a racist

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:41 - Jun 30 with 1635 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:23 - Jun 30 by exiledclaseboy

Some Olympic level name calling on this thread.

Lisa called the nasty ladies tweet crappy too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:42 - Jun 30 with 1631 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:40 - Jun 30 by Flashberryjack

If you'd said your best friend was black, you would definitely be labeled a racist

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:45 - Jun 30 with 1623 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:20 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

I've already said, I detest the way words are overladen with negative connotations, and so I reject any notions attached to whiteness other than a descriptor for skin colour. I do the same for black. I told you, I reject these connotations as they are hideous.
Hahaha fantasist. Why on earth would I lie? It's my hunch that perhaps you realise how dull and tedious your life is, if you consider what I wrote to be at all fanciful. I haven't bungee-jumped Everest for God's sake. Quite an insight into the stunted person you surely are.
My intellect doesn't need asserting. You asked if I'd anything better to do. I gave you an honest answer. Or is eating raw fish a bit fishy for you too?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:26]

It doesn’t matter much whether you think ‘whiteness’ means one thing or another.

But when an academic who is involved in the study of ‘whiteness’ as a particular concept uses the term ‘whiteness’, chances are she means it in the sense of her academic studies.

For you to continue to insist that she’s using the term in a different way, because you use it in a different way, is ridiculous.

As is eating hummus and sushi together by the way. It doesn’t go.

You’ll probably think you enjoy The Strange Death of Europe. It’s pretty poorly crafted though in all honesty as you may realise once you’ve had time to really reflect on it. He’s decided what he wants to ‘prove’ before he starts and picks and chooses to support his case. It’s inconsistent on European (synonymous with white, Christian British, Western in the book) migration (‘spreading our wings’) and Muslim migration (the root of all evil).

And he has a habit of thinking refugees are all economic migrants. You may disagree with that bit as you’ve argued strongly against that before.

I’ve not read The Plague, although I assume from your avatar that you’re a fan. Bit close to home at the moment for my liking.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:47 - Jun 30 with 1618 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:39 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

By your logic, yellow is as neutral as black or white. Yellow was commonly used descriptor for East Asian people in the West. The "Yellow Peril" was a commonly used expression in Western Literature throughout the 19th century.

Yet for some odd reason you don't call Chinese people yellow, do you?

Do you call them yellow? No, because currently it's unacceptable. Why on earth would it be odd not for me not to use a term that is derogatory, at present. Sheesh.

If East Asians were referred to as 'yellow' in a frequent, non-derogatory way, then I'd use it as I use white or black. And when used it would be a descriptor, devoid of any bad connotations, courtesy, most probably, of its frequent use and perceived acceptance.
Semantics and culture change words you wetwipe. White and black are for nearly all people neutral descriptors, and so are used every day. Sixty years ago, people meaning no offence would say 'coloured' to refer to black people. In fact. a teacher of mine said this, after telling me off for saying 'black person'.
As much as I believe in healthy dissent, I recognise some words, even if used innocently, would cause needless offence (although it's mighty easy to do so ) and I would therefore not use them.

Wanna take your turn? Wanna actually respond and construct something, or are you too afraid to say what you actually think?

Edit - yes, by my logic, yellow could be used alongside black and white, as I don't place any connotations with them. But I can't and don't assume I could use it in the open, owing to the derogatory aspect of 'yellow'. It's that simple. Why would I ruffle feathers when I could say East Asian, Chinese etc. I wouldn't use a term that could be perceived as racist.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 20:03]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:49 - Jun 30 with 1613 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:41 - Jun 30 by Darran

Lisa called the nasty ladies tweet crappy too.

I did. As it was.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:54 - Jun 30 with 1601 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:45 - Jun 30 by londonlisa2001

It doesn’t matter much whether you think ‘whiteness’ means one thing or another.

But when an academic who is involved in the study of ‘whiteness’ as a particular concept uses the term ‘whiteness’, chances are she means it in the sense of her academic studies.

For you to continue to insist that she’s using the term in a different way, because you use it in a different way, is ridiculous.

As is eating hummus and sushi together by the way. It doesn’t go.

You’ll probably think you enjoy The Strange Death of Europe. It’s pretty poorly crafted though in all honesty as you may realise once you’ve had time to really reflect on it. He’s decided what he wants to ‘prove’ before he starts and picks and chooses to support his case. It’s inconsistent on European (synonymous with white, Christian British, Western in the book) migration (‘spreading our wings’) and Muslim migration (the root of all evil).

And he has a habit of thinking refugees are all economic migrants. You may disagree with that bit as you’ve argued strongly against that before.

I’ve not read The Plague, although I assume from your avatar that you’re a fan. Bit close to home at the moment for my liking.

I have already spotted some inconsistencies in Murray's arguments.

Hummus goes with anything.

She was a fool for writing that, in that way, on Twitter. I don't insist she meant anything in particular, but come on, it doesn't take much to misconstrue her statement.

Read The First Man for Camus' greatest prose. The way he describes his old mentor whn they meet in a cafe after a while is gorgeous. And the virus is exactly why I'm rereading it. Can you believe The Plague is being advertised on TalkSport? I had to double-check!
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:25 - Jun 30 with 1559 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:54 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

I have already spotted some inconsistencies in Murray's arguments.

Hummus goes with anything.

She was a fool for writing that, in that way, on Twitter. I don't insist she meant anything in particular, but come on, it doesn't take much to misconstrue her statement.

Read The First Man for Camus' greatest prose. The way he describes his old mentor whn they meet in a cafe after a while is gorgeous. And the virus is exactly why I'm rereading it. Can you believe The Plague is being advertised on TalkSport? I had to double-check!

Murray unfortunately has started to consistently set himself up as victim (as he did in the interview I criticised the other day).

And yet appears to find no inconsistency with others who find themselves victim of the system he both epitomises and eulogises.

Most things, but not with sushi.

The ‘whiteness’ comment came from a tweet following the initial one that said ‘abolish whiteness’. It means something quite specific, it doesn’t mean ‘people who are white’.

The initial tweet of course was deliberately provocative. I said so when I commented on it. I’ve also said that I find some of the things she’s tweeted pretty unpleasant. Picking on the Trinity College Porter was ridiculously obnoxious, even if he was an arse (as I can easily imagine he was).

But from a consistency perspective, she’s also said about abolishing the privilege of the caste system. She’s a Brahmin, so is in a very fortuitous position as a result of the caste system she wants abolished.

I’ve only read The Stranger.

They’re probably talking about the film of the same name.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:41 - Jun 30 with 1531 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:47 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Do you call them yellow? No, because currently it's unacceptable. Why on earth would it be odd not for me not to use a term that is derogatory, at present. Sheesh.

If East Asians were referred to as 'yellow' in a frequent, non-derogatory way, then I'd use it as I use white or black. And when used it would be a descriptor, devoid of any bad connotations, courtesy, most probably, of its frequent use and perceived acceptance.
Semantics and culture change words you wetwipe. White and black are for nearly all people neutral descriptors, and so are used every day. Sixty years ago, people meaning no offence would say 'coloured' to refer to black people. In fact. a teacher of mine said this, after telling me off for saying 'black person'.
As much as I believe in healthy dissent, I recognise some words, even if used innocently, would cause needless offence (although it's mighty easy to do so ) and I would therefore not use them.

Wanna take your turn? Wanna actually respond and construct something, or are you too afraid to say what you actually think?

Edit - yes, by my logic, yellow could be used alongside black and white, as I don't place any connotations with them. But I can't and don't assume I could use it in the open, owing to the derogatory aspect of 'yellow'. It's that simple. Why would I ruffle feathers when I could say East Asian, Chinese etc. I wouldn't use a term that could be perceived as racist.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 20:03]

You're happy to accept that colours can be more than just neutral descriptors, that's excellent work. You also recognise than semantics and cultural change words. Fabulous. We're making progress.

There's a whole wealth of literature, written by white people, that attaches notions of supremacy over other races to "whiteness". The professor has provoked outrage by suggesting these extra notions exist. They do exist. It's in the works of the most celebrated Enlightenment thinkers. When she says abolish whiteness, she's stating the need to end white supremacy. It's not calling for the extermination of people with lighter skin.

No colour is a "neutral descriptor".

Whiteness is based on supremacy, blackness is based on inferiority. They were labelled as blacks, not Yoruba or Igbo when they were enslaved. Their names were taken from them, they couldn't speak their language. Their culture was irreversibly erased by being labelled "black". Black people have since reclaimed blackness for themselves and redefined it in the campaign for civil rights.

Meanwhile, white people - despite never having any identity stripped from them - are struggling to come to terms with the reality of what whiteness is. Here's an opportunity to redefine it, yet most people are incensed at a perceived attack from the Cambridge professor. It's not an attack, it's acknowledging that whiteness is far more than just the colour of your skin.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:56 - Jun 30 with 1507 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:41 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

You're happy to accept that colours can be more than just neutral descriptors, that's excellent work. You also recognise than semantics and cultural change words. Fabulous. We're making progress.

There's a whole wealth of literature, written by white people, that attaches notions of supremacy over other races to "whiteness". The professor has provoked outrage by suggesting these extra notions exist. They do exist. It's in the works of the most celebrated Enlightenment thinkers. When she says abolish whiteness, she's stating the need to end white supremacy. It's not calling for the extermination of people with lighter skin.

No colour is a "neutral descriptor".

Whiteness is based on supremacy, blackness is based on inferiority. They were labelled as blacks, not Yoruba or Igbo when they were enslaved. Their names were taken from them, they couldn't speak their language. Their culture was irreversibly erased by being labelled "black". Black people have since reclaimed blackness for themselves and redefined it in the campaign for civil rights.

Meanwhile, white people - despite never having any identity stripped from them - are struggling to come to terms with the reality of what whiteness is. Here's an opportunity to redefine it, yet most people are incensed at a perceived attack from the Cambridge professor. It's not an attack, it's acknowledging that whiteness is far more than just the colour of your skin.

What a condescending p rick. All I've explained is implicit in what I write; I've only had to spell it out because you severely lack certain critical function. We control language and colour descriptors to me are just that, so stop banging the same drum.

Akin to these people tearing statues down, you're guilty of decontextualising history, and viewing modern-day words and their usage through a lens that often imbues them with arcane connotations.

You call me boring. That outdated bumf is enough to put a rhino to sleep. Pathetic, prostrate apologist.

No colour will be a neutral descriptor if you insist on linguistic and semantic anachronisms over and over. People are moving on from this. Get over it. Who do you know who actually uses terms of colour in any other way than a simple description. You're still banging on about the slave trade as if semantically the term 'black' hasn't shifted, or at least that white people had nothing to do with changing the semantics of 'black'. On top of that, you're using century-old notions of whiteness as if it has any real modern-day currency. Pull your head from your ass. Yet here you are patronising someone more sensitive to true semantic shift! You're on another level of unwitting trollage!

What a top-notch plonker you really are. Thank f uck you're not in any position of influence.

Hey drizzle, tell me what 'naughty' 'wicked' and 'gay' mean to you, as adjectives. Let's see if you're equally at ease dragging up arcane connotations as you are with words of race. And no looking at the etymology big boy; no Google like with BLM or even my username ffs. Actually rise to one of my challenges you waif.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 21:35]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:47 - Jun 30 with 1430 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:56 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

What a condescending p rick. All I've explained is implicit in what I write; I've only had to spell it out because you severely lack certain critical function. We control language and colour descriptors to me are just that, so stop banging the same drum.

Akin to these people tearing statues down, you're guilty of decontextualising history, and viewing modern-day words and their usage through a lens that often imbues them with arcane connotations.

You call me boring. That outdated bumf is enough to put a rhino to sleep. Pathetic, prostrate apologist.

No colour will be a neutral descriptor if you insist on linguistic and semantic anachronisms over and over. People are moving on from this. Get over it. Who do you know who actually uses terms of colour in any other way than a simple description. You're still banging on about the slave trade as if semantically the term 'black' hasn't shifted, or at least that white people had nothing to do with changing the semantics of 'black'. On top of that, you're using century-old notions of whiteness as if it has any real modern-day currency. Pull your head from your ass. Yet here you are patronising someone more sensitive to true semantic shift! You're on another level of unwitting trollage!

What a top-notch plonker you really are. Thank f uck you're not in any position of influence.

Hey drizzle, tell me what 'naughty' 'wicked' and 'gay' mean to you, as adjectives. Let's see if you're equally at ease dragging up arcane connotations as you are with words of race. And no looking at the etymology big boy; no Google like with BLM or even my username ffs. Actually rise to one of my challenges you waif.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 21:35]

It would have been really helpful if the "arcane" definitions of whiteness were left in the 18th century. Except they weren't. White people continued to enact white supremacy for the next 200 years. It was the perceived supremacy attached to whiteness that justified the killings of Malayans, Mau Mau and Bengalis as recently as the 1950s. "Whiteness" shaped post-war domestic policy through the 1962 Commonwealth Immigration Act, discriminating against East Asian and Caribbean people and giving preferential treatment to Australians and New Zealanders.

Just like other colour descriptors is not a meaningful term. It doesn't refer to a body of people bound by anything, other than their supremacy over other races. Time to redefine it and accept its historical roots, as sadly they're still relevant today as people continue to pretend racism isn't an issue.

Just noticed your edit and you're starting with the insults. Again. I'm still astounded that you felt the need to profess your diversity by telling how many black people you've slept with. Very, very strange. I fear I've kept you here far longer than usual, thus, your veneer of intellectualism is starting to wane. It's quite an ugly sight behind the mask.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 21:51]

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:54 - Jun 30 with 1416 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:47 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

It would have been really helpful if the "arcane" definitions of whiteness were left in the 18th century. Except they weren't. White people continued to enact white supremacy for the next 200 years. It was the perceived supremacy attached to whiteness that justified the killings of Malayans, Mau Mau and Bengalis as recently as the 1950s. "Whiteness" shaped post-war domestic policy through the 1962 Commonwealth Immigration Act, discriminating against East Asian and Caribbean people and giving preferential treatment to Australians and New Zealanders.

Just like other colour descriptors is not a meaningful term. It doesn't refer to a body of people bound by anything, other than their supremacy over other races. Time to redefine it and accept its historical roots, as sadly they're still relevant today as people continue to pretend racism isn't an issue.

Just noticed your edit and you're starting with the insults. Again. I'm still astounded that you felt the need to profess your diversity by telling how many black people you've slept with. Very, very strange. I fear I've kept you here far longer than usual, thus, your veneer of intellectualism is starting to wane. It's quite an ugly sight behind the mask.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 21:51]

'Time to accept its historical roots'. Jesus wept. There we have it, your regressive refusal to relinquish terms and words from the past. No one, I mean no one I know has ever called a group of people white or black to refer to their privilege or perceived superiority. This is what you suggest. Times change quickly. You're a wretch. Don't spill your soy latte on your bitch tits now will you.

Etymology is important Drizzle. Funny how the dictionary definition of whiteness agrees with me and not you. But they are hardly an authority compared with dogmatic, draconian Drizzle...

I didn't say how many people I've slept with, just that I made love to black people. It's quite the gauge in how one feels about other races, and it's in no way a vulgar boast. Have you ever made love Drizzle? Have you ever actually lived? Are you even over 18? You seem so positively squeamish about the beautiful act of love between to human beings. Another insight into your exciting life!

Oh and there it is, another pathetic swipe at my intelligence. You seem so awfully uncomfortable with forthrightness and honesty. Poor little man. Oh no this man has an opinion, so let's try accuse him of being what he exactly isn't - a racist and a moron.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 22:01]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:28 - Jun 30 with 1355 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 21:54 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

'Time to accept its historical roots'. Jesus wept. There we have it, your regressive refusal to relinquish terms and words from the past. No one, I mean no one I know has ever called a group of people white or black to refer to their privilege or perceived superiority. This is what you suggest. Times change quickly. You're a wretch. Don't spill your soy latte on your bitch tits now will you.

Etymology is important Drizzle. Funny how the dictionary definition of whiteness agrees with me and not you. But they are hardly an authority compared with dogmatic, draconian Drizzle...

I didn't say how many people I've slept with, just that I made love to black people. It's quite the gauge in how one feels about other races, and it's in no way a vulgar boast. Have you ever made love Drizzle? Have you ever actually lived? Are you even over 18? You seem so positively squeamish about the beautiful act of love between to human beings. Another insight into your exciting life!

Oh and there it is, another pathetic swipe at my intelligence. You seem so awfully uncomfortable with forthrightness and honesty. Poor little man. Oh no this man has an opinion, so let's try accuse him of being what he exactly isn't - a racist and a moron.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 22:01]

I'd be happy to relinquish the superiority attached to whiteness. Problem is it took white people around 200 years to do it and that was only the formal ending of open institutional racism. It's occurred in much more insidious forms since which is why millions around the world have marched in solidarity with BLM. The majority of the world recognises it's still a deeply ingrained problem. The inability of white people to recognise that "whiteness" is built on the foundation of racism is part of this problem. I think I understand why. It's deeply uncomfortable.

It's really bizarre that you thought that was relevant to the discussion. Equally bizarre is your constant insistence that you're really clever despite your childish insults, "bitch tits" is a particularly amusing one. You've spent your day off unravelling on a football forum after something you posted got challenged. Rather unhealthy behaviour.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:44 - Jun 30 with 1341 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:28 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

I'd be happy to relinquish the superiority attached to whiteness. Problem is it took white people around 200 years to do it and that was only the formal ending of open institutional racism. It's occurred in much more insidious forms since which is why millions around the world have marched in solidarity with BLM. The majority of the world recognises it's still a deeply ingrained problem. The inability of white people to recognise that "whiteness" is built on the foundation of racism is part of this problem. I think I understand why. It's deeply uncomfortable.

It's really bizarre that you thought that was relevant to the discussion. Equally bizarre is your constant insistence that you're really clever despite your childish insults, "bitch tits" is a particularly amusing one. You've spent your day off unravelling on a football forum after something you posted got challenged. Rather unhealthy behaviour.

Unraveling? I'm having splendid fun! Can't you tell by my jocular insults? Whoosh as usual.

Tell you what, you go living your virtual life of pseudo outrage and morals, insulting and disbelieving those who have actually lived and embraced diversity. Continue to crawl and grovel in your sense of misplaced guilt and horrible, horrible whiteness. Pop off to confession the next time you see your pallid reflection in the mirror - Father, I have sinned vicariously! Keep criticising those living with ease and blithe disregard to your outdated, divisive notions. For sure you are stunted and lacking in le joie de vivre, mon ami. You need help, or maybe a good shag, who knows.

It's very relevant to our discussion. Love, Drizzle. Love is important above all. I'll keep embracing life and the myriad cultures and people I meet. And I'll treat them with respect, equality and dignity, with the only one caveat: if they're c unts like you, I'll let them know it too. Now off with you and your appalling condition.

As 'see you later' assumes I'll ever have to bear the strain of talking to you again, to you I say 'hencefore and multiply'.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 22:45]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:48 - Jun 30 with 1337 viewsKerouac

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:36 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

You constantly respond to my posts and then get upset and call me names when I challenge things you've posted. We're 3 pages in and I'm yet to get anything of substance from you, at least Kerouac tries to form an argument. When you make claims like racism isn't that big a problem or that people who experience racism overstate its ubiquity, you'd better have some evidence to support it beyond your own experience. Unsurprisingly, you don't.

I certainly don't feel the need to make a "heartfelt" list of all the reasons why I don't hate white people or why I'm not a Marxist when I get called these things on the internet. Then again, I'm not unravelling in an online argument.

Think it's time for you to do your usual disappearing act, Gloss.

I just thought I'd let you know that it has been an absolute pleasure reading through 4 pages of Gloss remorelessly taking you apart piece by piece as you desperately run away and refuse to meet the challenge.
Like watching the late great Sugar Ray Robinson taking 'Kid Galivan' apart, except Kid Galivan was ten times the man you'll ever be on account of his guts/bravery.

[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 22:53]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:02 - Jun 30 with 1315 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:48 - Jun 30 by Kerouac

I just thought I'd let you know that it has been an absolute pleasure reading through 4 pages of Gloss remorelessly taking you apart piece by piece as you desperately run away and refuse to meet the challenge.
Like watching the late great Sugar Ray Robinson taking 'Kid Galivan' apart, except Kid Galivan was ten times the man you'll ever be on account of his guts/bravery.

Pleasure giving some entertainment. It's always a goal of mine. Drippy thinks it's me unraveling, it's far more my delight in the written word. It's been fun and the evisceration was necessary.
He doesn't seem like a gay man; he's so serious and dour. I mean gay as in 'terribly happy'. even though no one else really does...
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 23:02]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:02 - Jun 30 with 1311 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:44 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Unraveling? I'm having splendid fun! Can't you tell by my jocular insults? Whoosh as usual.

Tell you what, you go living your virtual life of pseudo outrage and morals, insulting and disbelieving those who have actually lived and embraced diversity. Continue to crawl and grovel in your sense of misplaced guilt and horrible, horrible whiteness. Pop off to confession the next time you see your pallid reflection in the mirror - Father, I have sinned vicariously! Keep criticising those living with ease and blithe disregard to your outdated, divisive notions. For sure you are stunted and lacking in le joie de vivre, mon ami. You need help, or maybe a good shag, who knows.

It's very relevant to our discussion. Love, Drizzle. Love is important above all. I'll keep embracing life and the myriad cultures and people I meet. And I'll treat them with respect, equality and dignity, with the only one caveat: if they're c unts like you, I'll let them know it too. Now off with you and your appalling condition.

As 'see you later' assumes I'll ever have to bear the strain of talking to you again, to you I say 'hencefore and multiply'.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 22:45]

Cheers, Gloss. I take great pleasure in the fact you can't address the details of my arguments and resort to boring whimsical prose about your beautiful your life is. It's the internet, mush. Anyone who feels the need to brag about their life on the internet is usually a fantasist. Let's do a handy summary of the only pertinent things you've said:

1. Racist isn't that much of a problem because you haven't experienced much of it
2. Whiteness isn't based a concept based on supremacy because you don't use it that way.
3. You can't be racist because you've shagged a few black people

Number 3 is a particular favourite. Unprovable and nauseating.

Sayonara, Gloss. I doubt anyone apart from Kerouac, Jango or Highjack will notice your absence. That's only because they can't outsource the denial of racism and will have to bring it back in-house.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:03 - Jun 30 with 1306 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:48 - Jun 30 by Kerouac

If ever there was a ringing endorsement that of doing right on this forum, it's Kerouac telling you you've been torn apart.

Got bored of posting YouTube conspiracy videos that nobody watches?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 23:08]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024