Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 34945 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:57 - Jun 30 with 1186 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:42 - Jun 30 by Luther27

Quipy was my word Lisa. I disagree ...there is no difference. The rules of the game should be the same for everyone otherwise what is the point?

Quite a difference between the two words.

I’d already said her post about kneecapping white men was ‘crappy’. Your post had seemed to suggest I’d used ‘quipy’ so I was clarifying.

The rules of the game aren’t the same for everyone. I think that is the whole point. They should be, but they’re not.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:58 - Jun 30 with 1185 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:40 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

Another crackpot unravelled.

That's a wrap, folks. See you tomorrow for another edition of Expose the Racist.

Baseless, lazy, reactionary, unfounded and downright untrue. Typical Drizzle.
Calling a man a racist despite him never treating anyone differently because of race or skin colour. I love difference. I love disparate cultures. Cultures that some are so desperate to homogenise.
I thoroughly cherish my time with my Arabic students, showing them the Meridian Tower; Plantasia; going to a shisha bar with them. Learning how to say 'please', 'thank you' and 'see you later' in Arabic. My favourite author was born in Africa. I visit my South African friend every week to teach him guitar. I fell in love with a Spaniard. This year I've read works by a Russian, an Algerian, Englishmen, and an Indian-Canadian. I bought A Fine Balance, after someone suggested the book. I'm eager to learn more about 1970s India as I read on. I love watching YouTube videos on languages, countries, cultures. Written essays on the Benin bronzes, read books by Sam Selvon and Aphra Benn. Subscribe to black people's channels online. The one time I did see an ignorant moron racially abuse someone I educated them and told them off. She was called a 'Paki'. I told the offender - she's from the Philippines, and besides, someone from Pakistan is Pakistani. Drank Polish vodka with a Pole last week. Learnt the Japanese Hirigana alphabet with an ex girlfriend. Learnt about the Armenian genocide at the behest of a band I listen to.

But because I don't meet your standards, nor match your self-loathing for the colour of my skin I'm a racist?
I'm no angel, hell no. But a racist I am not. You're still a c unt though.

Oh and seeing your next post - I think you'll find a huge difference between 'maybe being a racist' and being one. Although your lack of understanding is of no surprise whatsoever. We often swear at each other, but to offhandedly throw accusations at people like that is not good, Drizzle. You might get a right smack down the line so reel your self-righteous neck in a bit yeah?

Maybe I perhaps underplay the level of racism owing to my experience? Perhaps I do. It's an admission I'm happy to make. Don't forget, the unfortunates who do experience racism will often do the opposite - overstate its ubiquity as it's all they know.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 18:08]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:07 - Jun 30 with 1158 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:58 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Calling a man a racist despite him never treating anyone differently because of race or skin colour. I love difference. I love disparate cultures. Cultures that some are so desperate to homogenise.
I thoroughly cherish my time with my Arabic students, showing them the Meridian Tower; Plantasia; going to a shisha bar with them. Learning how to say 'please', 'thank you' and 'see you later' in Arabic. My favourite author was born in Africa. I visit my South African friend every week to teach him guitar. I fell in love with a Spaniard. This year I've read works by a Russian, an Algerian, Englishmen, and an Indian-Canadian. I bought A Fine Balance, after someone suggested the book. I'm eager to learn more about 1970s India as I read on. I love watching YouTube videos on languages, countries, cultures. Written essays on the Benin bronzes, read books by Sam Selvon and Aphra Benn. Subscribe to black people's channels online. The one time I did see an ignorant moron racially abuse someone I educated them and told them off. She was called a 'Paki'. I told the offender - she's from the Philippines, and besides, someone from Pakistan is Pakistani. Drank Polish vodka with a Pole last week. Learnt the Japanese Hirigana alphabet with an ex girlfriend. Learnt about the Armenian genocide at the behest of a band I listen to.

But because I don't meet your standards, nor match your self-loathing for the colour of my skin I'm a racist?

Oh and seeing your next post - I think you'll find a huge difference between 'maybe being a racist' and being one. Although your lack of understanding is of no surprise whatsoever. We often swear at each other, but to offhandedly throw accusations at people like that is not good, Drizzle. You might get a right smack down the line so reel your self-righteous neck in a bit yeah?

Maybe I perhaps underplay the level of racism owing to my experience? Perhaps I do. It's an admission I'm happy to make. Don't forget, the unfortunates who do experience racism will often do the opposite - overstate its ubiquity as it's all they know.

The extremely long-winded version of the I'm not racist I've got black friends argument. Almost reads like a Kerouac fairy-tale.

No response to the concept of whiteness. Nothing beyond acknowledgement for the thousands of ethnic minorities who experience racism. Reversed from "racism isn't that big a problem" to "it's not a problem in my world" when challenged. Your only retort is to invoke your own experiences, which of course can't be challenged, yet they mean nothing for the wider problem.

I find it hard to believe that a man of such culture would resort to relentless name-calling on a football forum. You're not the first fantasist to defend the indefensible and I doubt you'll be the last.

Ma al-salamah, Gloss. X

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:17 - Jun 30 with 1130 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:58 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

I’ve just read though this thread and had a good think,I’ve lived all my life in South West Wales and if I’m honest from a personal point of view I can’t recall seeing one case of racism myself.
When I say that I obviously mean seeing it myself in an incident/situation in public.

I don’t have any black friends,I don’t really know any black people if I’m honest but I do have many muslin friends and eat in Indian restaurants every week,outside of covid of course.

Am I racist?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:17 - Jun 30 with 1130 viewsLeonWasGod

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:36 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Oh what a revelation. That's deeply changed me, that has.

I was being attacked for suggesting my life hasn't been punctuated by racism. That was the topic. And despite saying, yes, I could easily feel different had I been someone else, somewhere else, you have to say that. Glossy, the world is bigger than you. Got it now.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 17:38]

No need to be a twät about it. Your whole view is based on 'I haven't seen it, so it doesn't happen'. Try thinking of others, just a suggestion.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:18 - Jun 30 with 1128 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:07 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

The extremely long-winded version of the I'm not racist I've got black friends argument. Almost reads like a Kerouac fairy-tale.

No response to the concept of whiteness. Nothing beyond acknowledgement for the thousands of ethnic minorities who experience racism. Reversed from "racism isn't that big a problem" to "it's not a problem in my world" when challenged. Your only retort is to invoke your own experiences, which of course can't be challenged, yet they mean nothing for the wider problem.

I find it hard to believe that a man of such culture would resort to relentless name-calling on a football forum. You're not the first fantasist to defend the indefensible and I doubt you'll be the last.

Ma al-salamah, Gloss. X

As reluctant as I am to say it, that was heartfelt, you sack of s hit. So hateful and dismissive of someone's memories and happy exposure to new cultures, new worlds.
How on Earth is it akin to a fairy-tale? Can't you believe people have this much variety in their lives? It's not meaningless; it's what I've done. And by the way, the South African is white; I don't have black friends, although I've made love to black people.

You are a shriveled, hateful piece of work. Didn't you ever make friends from other places? Or do you only read about it online, and sign e-petitions to gain some street cred. You're no man of the world; you're a narrow-minded narcissist. Must I be prostrate, lamenting the horrible work of my ancestors? Racism is a problem, haven't you been listening? You even challenge my experience Drizzle! Hypocrite.

The relentless name calling only comes after being accused to my core by an internet pseudo-intellectual. I am cultured, but that doesn't mean I can happily tolerate being belittled and called a racist. I was born in Neath mind! F uck you again pal.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 18:35]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:19 - Jun 30 with 1125 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:17 - Jun 30 by LeonWasGod

No need to be a twät about it. Your whole view is based on 'I haven't seen it, so it doesn't happen'. Try thinking of others, just a suggestion.

I do think of others, every day. I'm just saying it seemed a superfluous statement. Apologies for being sarcastic.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:22 - Jun 30 with 1117 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:17 - Jun 30 by Darran

I’ve just read though this thread and had a good think,I’ve lived all my life in South West Wales and if I’m honest from a personal point of view I can’t recall seeing one case of racism myself.
When I say that I obviously mean seeing it myself in an incident/situation in public.

I don’t have any black friends,I don’t really know any black people if I’m honest but I do have many muslin friends and eat in Indian restaurants every week,outside of covid of course.

Am I racist?

Under draconian Drizzle-law, I'm afraid so. It's not enough to say that, even though I'm sure you're aware racism exists elsewhere. How dare you even suggest Wales isn't institutionally racist.
Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:25 - Jun 30 with 1113 viewsLeonWasGod

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:19 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

I do think of others, every day. I'm just saying it seemed a superfluous statement. Apologies for being sarcastic.

No worries. Just annoys me when it looks like people are dismissing or playing down the impacts of racism. I've had colleagues at work in tears after receiving abuse around Swansea. It's probably rare, but any incident is one too many.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:27 - Jun 30 with 1111 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:25 - Jun 30 by LeonWasGod

No worries. Just annoys me when it looks like people are dismissing or playing down the impacts of racism. I've had colleagues at work in tears after receiving abuse around Swansea. It's probably rare, but any incident is one too many.

Believe me, I'm not being dismissive. It's just that this thread had taken a turn for the personal. That became the crux of my argument; having to defend myself against a sad little troll. I'm happy to read the figures, discuss why, and take things on board.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:28 - Jun 30 with 1109 viewsJango

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:17 - Jun 30 by Darran

Am I racist?

I have a black brother and I also have black and gay friends. I share exactly the same views on here as I do with them and yet in 35 years the only place I’ve ever been called a racist, a homophobe or a bigot is planetswans. And it’s always by the same 4 or 5 posters for daring to have a different view.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:31 - Jun 30 with 1104 viewsLeonWasGod

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:27 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Believe me, I'm not being dismissive. It's just that this thread had taken a turn for the personal. That became the crux of my argument; having to defend myself against a sad little troll. I'm happy to read the figures, discuss why, and take things on board.

The whole board has taken a turn for the personal. I'm nearly done, it's horrible at the moment.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:36 - Jun 30 with 1096 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:28 - Jun 30 by Jango

I have a black brother and I also have black and gay friends. I share exactly the same views on here as I do with them and yet in 35 years the only place I’ve ever been called a racist, a homophobe or a bigot is planetswans. And it’s always by the same 4 or 5 posters for daring to have a different view.

It’s an interesting one.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:36 - Jun 30 with 1095 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:18 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

As reluctant as I am to say it, that was heartfelt, you sack of s hit. So hateful and dismissive of someone's memories and happy exposure to new cultures, new worlds.
How on Earth is it akin to a fairy-tale? Can't you believe people have this much variety in their lives? It's not meaningless; it's what I've done. And by the way, the South African is white; I don't have black friends, although I've made love to black people.

You are a shriveled, hateful piece of work. Didn't you ever make friends from other places? Or do you only read about it online, and sign e-petitions to gain some street cred. You're no man of the world; you're a narrow-minded narcissist. Must I be prostrate, lamenting the horrible work of my ancestors? Racism is a problem, haven't you been listening? You even challenge my experience Drizzle! Hypocrite.

The relentless name calling only comes after being accused to my core by an internet pseudo-intellectual. I am cultured, but that doesn't mean I can happily tolerate being belittled and called a racist. I was born in Neath mind! F uck you again pal.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 18:35]

You constantly respond to my posts and then get upset and call me names when I challenge things you've posted. We're 3 pages in and I'm yet to get anything of substance from you, at least Kerouac tries to form an argument. When you make claims like racism isn't that big a problem or that people who experience racism overstate its ubiquity, you'd better have some evidence to support it beyond your own experience. Unsurprisingly, you don't.

I certainly don't feel the need to make a "heartfelt" list of all the reasons why I don't hate white people or why I'm not a Marxist when I get called these things on the internet. Then again, I'm not unravelling in an online argument.

Think it's time for you to do your usual disappearing act, Gloss.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:38 - Jun 30 with 1092 viewsDrizzy

Am I racist?

No. You just have a weird habit of criticising people who protest racism more than the actual racists. A lamb pasanda every week doesn't mitigate that.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:38 - Jun 30 with 1090 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:31 - Jun 30 by LeonWasGod

The whole board has taken a turn for the personal. I'm nearly done, it's horrible at the moment.

It's a manifestation of lockdown I feel. Although some important things have been discussed, we all need to get back to living again. I'll be done when this site ends. Maybe take a break man.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:44 - Jun 30 with 1076 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:38 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

No. You just have a weird habit of criticising people who protest racism more than the actual racists. A lamb pasanda every week doesn't mitigate that.

That’s probably because I detest the far left and far right in equal measures and like a bit of balance.
Let’s be honest is it racist to say that everyone of those pricks out marching/protesting in Leicester is an utter ćunt?

I don’t like pasanda.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:47 - Jun 30 with 1068 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:36 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

You constantly respond to my posts and then get upset and call me names when I challenge things you've posted. We're 3 pages in and I'm yet to get anything of substance from you, at least Kerouac tries to form an argument. When you make claims like racism isn't that big a problem or that people who experience racism overstate its ubiquity, you'd better have some evidence to support it beyond your own experience. Unsurprisingly, you don't.

I certainly don't feel the need to make a "heartfelt" list of all the reasons why I don't hate white people or why I'm not a Marxist when I get called these things on the internet. Then again, I'm not unravelling in an online argument.

Think it's time for you to do your usual disappearing act, Gloss.

Nothing trumps experience Drizzle. You seem chronically lacking in that. And I'd rather be called a c unt than a racist, because at least the former is partially true. Maybe try to give some examples, facts, anecdotes, graphs, tables, personal experience. Or maybe you don't have anything interesting to add, aside from riding the latest narrative wave.
You seem a little offended by the name calling. Wanna cuddle? Act like a dick and you get it back.

The reason why you don't need nor want to make a list, is because yours would be pathetically anodyne in comparison. You're a theoretical man of the world. Oh, and also, because no one on here is questioning your actual integrity. I'm not upset at what you have to say, more disconcerted by who you are.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 18:50]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:49 - Jun 30 with 1061 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:44 - Jun 30 by Darran

That’s probably because I detest the far left and far right in equal measures and like a bit of balance.
Let’s be honest is it racist to say that everyone of those pricks out marching/protesting in Leicester is an utter ćunt?

I don’t like pasanda.

No, Darran. Of course, it's not racist. I'm perpetually bemused as to why fiercely neutral people like you are so desperate for things that definitely aren't racist to be labelled racist.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:52 - Jun 30 with 1056 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:49 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

No, Darran. Of course, it's not racist. I'm perpetually bemused as to why fiercely neutral people like you are so desperate for things that definitely aren't racist to be labelled racist.

Oh the irony! And best still, you're blinkered to it. Argument fodder. Can you please be less easy to tear apart? My fingers have done some work today. Strewth

Regarding an early post, I don't swear at you because you present an insurmountable logical challenge, far, far from it. I've had tougher debates from undercooked steak. But because what you make of my logic and arguments is so appallingly vulgar and misshapen it hurts.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 18:58]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:56 - Jun 30 with 1051 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:47 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Nothing trumps experience Drizzle. You seem chronically lacking in that. And I'd rather be called a c unt than a racist, because at least the former is partially true. Maybe try to give some examples, facts, anecdotes, graphs, tables, personal experience. Or maybe you don't have anything interesting to add, aside from riding the latest narrative wave.
You seem a little offended by the name calling. Wanna cuddle? Act like a dick and you get it back.

The reason why you don't need nor want to make a list, is because yours would be pathetically anodyne in comparison. You're a theoretical man of the world. Oh, and also, because no one on here is questioning your actual integrity. I'm not upset at what you have to say, more disconcerted by who you are.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 18:50]

Boring, boring insults and insecurity.

When you make statements like "racism isn't that big a problem in the UK" or that people who experience racism "overstate its ubiquity as that's all they know" prepare to be challenged. You asked for a conception of whiteness. I gave you one. You haven't responded to it. All you've offered is tarted up profanity.

Take a break, man. Given your vast cultural interests, there must be a better way to spend your day off?

Jesus, reading some of your edits you really are a weird bloke.
"I've made love to black people" why does anyone feel the need to post this on the internet, even in a debate about racism?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:02]

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:05 - Jun 30 with 1028 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:56 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

Boring, boring insults and insecurity.

When you make statements like "racism isn't that big a problem in the UK" or that people who experience racism "overstate its ubiquity as that's all they know" prepare to be challenged. You asked for a conception of whiteness. I gave you one. You haven't responded to it. All you've offered is tarted up profanity.

Take a break, man. Given your vast cultural interests, there must be a better way to spend your day off?

Jesus, reading some of your edits you really are a weird bloke.
"I've made love to black people" why does anyone feel the need to post this on the internet, even in a debate about racism?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:02]

It's not my day off, although after this I'll have my hummus and sushi, then I'm reading The Plague followed by The Strange Death of Europe. Anyway, arguing with you takes but a fraction of my concentration anyway. You seem tired; have a nap.

OK then challenge me with something concrete! Or don't you have anything from a personal standpoint to say? Are you like a hermit? Terribly overweight? Utterly lacking in life? I've given fact and truth; you've given back myopic labels of racist this, racist that. Man what a dingus. Tarted-up profanities (don't forget the hyphen - compound adjectives), that made me giggle.

Insecure? Who's given this thread the real-life lore? Who's happily given anecdotes and personal reveries on a public forum? Who has the joie de vivre? Me. Not you. I'm a very secure man. Ask me anything. You, you're nowhere near that. You smack of theory without execution. Of reading about things others have done. Of an empty life, reduced to shaming other who dare offer a different view, without giving anything back. Pity Drizzle.

I already said, whiteness to me is exactly that. You say it's not an accurate descriptor, but then so is black for black people. Yawn.

Edit - regarding interracial sex - because you can't make love to someone you fundamentally disrespect. You seem awfully prude, even on an anonymous forum. This is life in the face of a keyboard martyr. Weird? Well I'll take that as a compliment. Strike me down if I was a normie.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:13]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:12 - Jun 30 with 1005 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:49 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

So you agree that the people going out on all the recent BLM marches are utter cuńts then yeah?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:12 - Jun 30 with 1002 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:05 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

It's not my day off, although after this I'll have my hummus and sushi, then I'm reading The Plague followed by The Strange Death of Europe. Anyway, arguing with you takes but a fraction of my concentration anyway. You seem tired; have a nap.

OK then challenge me with something concrete! Or don't you have anything from a personal standpoint to say? Are you like a hermit? Terribly overweight? Utterly lacking in life? I've given fact and truth; you've given back myopic labels of racist this, racist that. Man what a dingus. Tarted-up profanities (don't forget the hyphen - compound adjectives), that made me giggle.

Insecure? Who's given this thread the real-life lore? Who's happily given anecdotes and personal reveries on a public forum? Who has the joie de vivre? Me. Not you. I'm a very secure man. Ask me anything. You, you're nowhere near that. You smack of theory without execution. Of reading about things others have done. Of an empty life, reduced to shaming other who dare offer a different view, without giving anything back. Pity Drizzle.

I already said, whiteness to me is exactly that. You say it's not an accurate descriptor, but then so is black for black people. Yawn.

Edit - regarding interracial sex - because you can't make love to someone you fundamentally disrespect. You seem awfully prude, even on an anonymous forum. This is life in the face of a keyboard martyr. Weird? Well I'll take that as a compliment. Strike me down if I was a normie.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:13]

"Whiteness to me is exactly that." I provided an alternative account which you haven't addressed. Instead, here you are reasserting your intellect and how cultured your life is. In my "empirical facts based off my own experience", people that feel the need to say how many black people they've slept with, or how brilliant their life is, on the internet tend to be fantasists. Just a hunch.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:14]

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:20 - Jun 30 with 995 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:12 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

"Whiteness to me is exactly that." I provided an alternative account which you haven't addressed. Instead, here you are reasserting your intellect and how cultured your life is. In my "empirical facts based off my own experience", people that feel the need to say how many black people they've slept with, or how brilliant their life is, on the internet tend to be fantasists. Just a hunch.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:14]

I've already said, I detest the way words are overladen with negative connotations, and so I reject any notions attached to whiteness other than a descriptor for skin colour. I do the same for black. I told you, I reject these connotations as they are hideous.
Hahaha fantasist. Why on earth would I lie? It's my hunch that perhaps you realise how dull and tedious your life is, if you consider what I wrote to be at all fanciful. I haven't bungee-jumped Everest for God's sake. Quite an insight into the stunted person you surely are.
My intellect doesn't need asserting. You asked if I'd anything better to do. I gave you an honest answer. Or is eating raw fish a bit fishy for you too?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 19:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024