Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 34956 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 13:56 - Jun 30 with 1685 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:37 - Jun 30 by Highjack

Why can’t we criticise Abbott’s maths skills? She should have good maths skills. She had the best education money can buy. Study history at Cambridge and still come out thinking Mao was a force for good in the world? Why can’t these things be criticised?

Same as Trump’s spelling being hilariously poor, or any other gaffe he regularly comes up with. We should expect better from these idiots.

I never said you can't criticise her just that it's entirely predictable she's the focus of so much criticism from the frothing right.

Her education was free and here's what she said about Mao:

"I suppose some people will judge that on balance Mao did more good than harm... He led his country from feudalism, he helped to defeat the Japanese and he left his country on the verge of the great economic success they are having now."

She's nowhere near the same league of incompetence as Trump.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 13:57 - Jun 30 with 1685 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:21 - Jun 30 by Lohengrin

Ever seen the aftermath of a bombing, Drizz? Do you know what a charnel house smells like?

Are you seriously, as a fetishist of the British military, taking a moral stance against strategic bombing?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:04 - Jun 30 with 1671 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:55 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Drizzle seems a little too preoccupied with race, and not enough with individual accountability. It's how we're gonna move on, if we ever do. Ever the apologist. A woman of colour, lecturing in a fantastic institution. So oppressed by the awfully unfair structures that enabled her to rise to such a position. Oh boohoo.

People who say charged things online are gonna receive awful abuse. It happens because dimwits exist across the scale. Left and right are equally to blame. I do not condone the abuse, though I'm hardly surprised.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 13:00]

A verbose way of saying absolutely f*ck all.

She's receiving horrific abuse from a certain demographic of very uncomfortable people, mostly white, who are slowly realising that the idea of "whiteness" is a construct based largely on the superiority over others.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:17 - Jun 30 with 1650 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 13:56 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

I never said you can't criticise her just that it's entirely predictable she's the focus of so much criticism from the frothing right.

Her education was free and here's what she said about Mao:

"I suppose some people will judge that on balance Mao did more good than harm... He led his country from feudalism, he helped to defeat the Japanese and he left his country on the verge of the great economic success they are having now."

She's nowhere near the same league of incompetence as Trump.

When you talked about teaching kids a different view of history is this the sort of thing you had in mind?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:21 - Jun 30 with 1644 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:17 - Jun 30 by Highjack

When you talked about teaching kids a different view of history is this the sort of thing you had in mind?

No. I never mentioned Mao I was talking about British history in British schools.

By the way, here's the link again for the anti-slavery charities:

https://www.app.college.police.uk/app-content/major-investigation-and-public-pro

Odd that you seem to disappear whenever I post it. It couldn't possibly be that your passion for ending modern slavery is entirely disingenuous, is it?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:22 - Jun 30 with 1642 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:04 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

A verbose way of saying absolutely f*ck all.

She's receiving horrific abuse from a certain demographic of very uncomfortable people, mostly white, who are slowly realising that the idea of "whiteness" is a construct based largely on the superiority over others.

Displaying a startling lack of perception, as usual. She's receiving abuse because it's an arguably inflammatory, online post. She hasn't uncovered or exposed any innate superiority. In fact her post, however badly worded, seems to suggest skin colour isn't the crux of the issue.

But you keep up your race fetish Drizzle. If anyone is guilty of fantasising over, and grotesquely overemphasising this notion of 'whiteness', it's you. Whiteness is simply being white to most people; those who don't regard skin colour as such a divisive thing. I won't be missing you when this site closes. F*ck me you're a bore. You're also a witless polemicist.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 14:24]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:32 - Jun 30 with 1613 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:22 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Displaying a startling lack of perception, as usual. She's receiving abuse because it's an arguably inflammatory, online post. She hasn't uncovered or exposed any innate superiority. In fact her post, however badly worded, seems to suggest skin colour isn't the crux of the issue.

But you keep up your race fetish Drizzle. If anyone is guilty of fantasising over, and grotesquely overemphasising this notion of 'whiteness', it's you. Whiteness is simply being white to most people; those who don't regard skin colour as such a divisive thing. I won't be missing you when this site closes. F*ck me you're a bore. You're also a witless polemicist.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 14:24]

She's generated a discussion about the concept of "whiteness" that's made its way on to a football forum whilst also riling up deniers of racism, like yourself. I'd say it's had the desired effect.

Those who don't regard skin colour as a divisive thing are those who have never been discriminated against on account of their skin colour.

"Glossolalia or speaking in tongues is a phenomenon in which people speak words that are apparently in languages unknown to the speaker"

Hope you carry that username to the new site it's ever so appropriate.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:48 - Jun 30 with 1585 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:32 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

She's generated a discussion about the concept of "whiteness" that's made its way on to a football forum whilst also riling up deniers of racism, like yourself. I'd say it's had the desired effect.

Those who don't regard skin colour as a divisive thing are those who have never been discriminated against on account of their skin colour.

"Glossolalia or speaking in tongues is a phenomenon in which people speak words that are apparently in languages unknown to the speaker"

Hope you carry that username to the new site it's ever so appropriate.

Myself, a denier of racism. My truth, as I said on another thread, is that racism is rare. Don't go belittling or dismissing my truth, mother f ucker. And don't you ever suggest I deny the existence of racism. Had it been as virulent as some suggest, I'd be the first to agree. But I cannot accept that, based on the empirical facts from my experience. I'm denying your concept of whiteness pal, in its purported ubiquity. Where you grasped that I'm riled by her tweet, I don't know.

Aw did you Google what Glossolalia meant? If you must know, the name is heavily indebted to irony, on a few counts.
Straight to the absolutes; straight to the attack on my wit and intelligence as usual. Might I suggest this isn't a viable avenue for you to try and exploit. But then again, you have little else going for you aside your pathetic hyperbole and absolutist nonsense.

Drizzle's 'logic': This man is saying he's rarely encountered racism = He's a racism denier.

I'm not carrying my name to the new site; not going in fact. This seems like an appropriate time to lay off locking horns with fools, but similarly an equally opportune time to stick it to c*nts like you.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 14:56]
Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:01 - Jun 30 with 1557 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:48 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Myself, a denier of racism. My truth, as I said on another thread, is that racism is rare. Don't go belittling or dismissing my truth, mother f ucker. And don't you ever suggest I deny the existence of racism. Had it been as virulent as some suggest, I'd be the first to agree. But I cannot accept that, based on the empirical facts from my experience. I'm denying your concept of whiteness pal, in its purported ubiquity. Where you grasped that I'm riled by her tweet, I don't know.

Aw did you Google what Glossolalia meant? If you must know, the name is heavily indebted to irony, on a few counts.
Straight to the absolutes; straight to the attack on my wit and intelligence as usual. Might I suggest this isn't a viable avenue for you to try and exploit. But then again, you have little else going for you aside your pathetic hyperbole and absolutist nonsense.

Drizzle's 'logic': This man is saying he's rarely encountered racism = He's a racism denier.

I'm not carrying my name to the new site; not going in fact. This seems like an appropriate time to lay off locking horns with fools, but similarly an equally opportune time to stick it to c*nts like you.

It is fascinating how you accuse me of attacking your wit and intelligence yet call me a fool at every opportunity. You do seem rather angry.

"Murray is speaking from experience, I presume, in suggesting the UK isn't as racist as we keep being told. And I have to agree. I can count on one hand the number of times I've witnessed racism in all my years of being around pissed-up revelers and the like."

You, never the victim of racism, agree with Douglas Murray, also never the victim of racism and a member of the most privileged demographic, that racism isn't that bad. Colour me surprised.

Lots of people who have been victims of racism, or are educated on issues of race, may have a different view based on their own empirical facts based off their own experience. That's precisely why hundreds of thousands around this country protested for black rights. Nice pleonasm by the way, you try to appear intelligent but there's very little to substance to your argument.

If you're struggling for a new username, I'd suggest "Bargain Bin Lohengrin" it's even an alliteration, which I'm sure a linguist like you will appreciate.

Enjoy your day off x
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 15:03]

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:11 - Jun 30 with 1534 viewsFieryJack

"I'm not carrying my name to the new site; not going in fact. This seems like an appropriate time to lay off locking horns with fools, but similarly an equally opportune time to stick it to c*nts like you."

Lovely use of elegant language, finished off with a thumping, brutal Anglo-Saxon profanity.

I hope you'll reconsider your position, Glossy.

These high quality verbal punch-ups between you & Drizzy are some of the best on here, and will be missed on the new site. 🙁
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:14 - Jun 30 with 1526 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:11 - Jun 30 by FieryJack

"I'm not carrying my name to the new site; not going in fact. This seems like an appropriate time to lay off locking horns with fools, but similarly an equally opportune time to stick it to c*nts like you."

Lovely use of elegant language, finished off with a thumping, brutal Anglo-Saxon profanity.

I hope you'll reconsider your position, Glossy.

These high quality verbal punch-ups between you & Drizzy are some of the best on here, and will be missed on the new site. 🙁

He edited it to c*nt from fool after he mentioned how I always attack his intellect. He's got a weird habit of editing his posts multiple times after he posts.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:17 - Jun 30 with 1520 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:01 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

It is fascinating how you accuse me of attacking your wit and intelligence yet call me a fool at every opportunity. You do seem rather angry.

"Murray is speaking from experience, I presume, in suggesting the UK isn't as racist as we keep being told. And I have to agree. I can count on one hand the number of times I've witnessed racism in all my years of being around pissed-up revelers and the like."

You, never the victim of racism, agree with Douglas Murray, also never the victim of racism and a member of the most privileged demographic, that racism isn't that bad. Colour me surprised.

Lots of people who have been victims of racism, or are educated on issues of race, may have a different view based on their own empirical facts based off their own experience. That's precisely why hundreds of thousands around this country protested for black rights. Nice pleonasm by the way, you try to appear intelligent but there's very little to substance to your argument.

If you're struggling for a new username, I'd suggest "Bargain Bin Lohengrin" it's even an alliteration, which I'm sure a linguist like you will appreciate.

Enjoy your day off x
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 15:03]

Well done, you've quoted me from another thread saying the same thing I've said on this thread. You're not the sharpest are you.

I consistently say racism in my world is not a big thing, because that's my truth. Sure, it could be a very different outlook had I been brought up in Cape Town, or Sarajevo, or wherever. But I wasn't. I'm dismayed more than anything, at how someone can read what I write and suggest I deny racism totally and unambiguously.

I've been a victim of sexual harassment in my work and private life, for example. And I was called a 'cracker-ass mother f ucker' once actually. But hey, with the harassment, it's part of being young, healthy and attractive. What I mean is, people are gonna overstep the mark all over this world. You don't have to admonish and constantly remind decent folk that racism is wrong, wolf-whistling is wrong... Do we need this? No.

Let me reiterate: I won't be a member of the new site. Are you seriously this bad at reading? Silly Drizzle. You're like a fine mist: not very noticeable at first, but before you know it, you're covered in an unpleasant, clinging dampness.

And to finish off - I've been working today, and you initiated this back-and-forth about intelligence, or lack thereof. Let's get real mate, there's really is no contest.

FeiryJack - Thank you. That really made me chuckle.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 15:30]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:26 - Jun 30 with 1493 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:14 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

He edited it to c*nt from fool after he mentioned how I always attack his intellect. He's got a weird habit of editing his posts multiple times after he posts.

Guilty of the edits. So what? I'd rather edit one post than spam more. After careful deliberation, I felt you deserving of the highest insult. I shan't be retracting it, now jog on one more time. Again you've left me disappointed and unfulfilled with your inability to recognise nuance and the inevitable variations of the life experience. I've had higher-quality debates with my own reflection.

EDIT! - And I really love how you're now quoting me, as per forum etiquette. Well done. Really, well done.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 15:29]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:09 - Jun 30 with 1469 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 15:17 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Well done, you've quoted me from another thread saying the same thing I've said on this thread. You're not the sharpest are you.

I consistently say racism in my world is not a big thing, because that's my truth. Sure, it could be a very different outlook had I been brought up in Cape Town, or Sarajevo, or wherever. But I wasn't. I'm dismayed more than anything, at how someone can read what I write and suggest I deny racism totally and unambiguously.

I've been a victim of sexual harassment in my work and private life, for example. And I was called a 'cracker-ass mother f ucker' once actually. But hey, with the harassment, it's part of being young, healthy and attractive. What I mean is, people are gonna overstep the mark all over this world. You don't have to admonish and constantly remind decent folk that racism is wrong, wolf-whistling is wrong... Do we need this? No.

Let me reiterate: I won't be a member of the new site. Are you seriously this bad at reading? Silly Drizzle. You're like a fine mist: not very noticeable at first, but before you know it, you're covered in an unpleasant, clinging dampness.

And to finish off - I've been working today, and you initiated this back-and-forth about intelligence, or lack thereof. Let's get real mate, there's really is no contest.

FeiryJack - Thank you. That really made me chuckle.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 15:30]

You still fail to address anything I've said about whiteness. You still fail to address the significance of hundreds of thousands of people in Britain (of all ethnicities) which say racism is rife.

"Racism in my world is not a big thing" is quite different from "the UK isn't as racist as we keep being told". When you say the latter, and then fail to acknowledge the views of people whose "worlds" are very much affected by racism then you're a denier of racism. Quite simple when you strip away all the flowery language.

You don't see the irony in complaining about how I attack your intellect whilst attacking my intellect in the same post? You also claim I initiated this back-and-forth when you replied to my post. As you normally do, although this time I've made it easy for you to follow by quoting you.

Ta ra, Gloss. You'll be missed by nobody. You were only noticed when you started to replying to my posts.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:20 - Jun 30 with 1454 viewsKerouac

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:48 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

Jesus Christ, another top poster not going across to the new site.
I'm starting to think I'll not bother either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:23 - Jun 30 with 1446 viewsKerouac

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:09 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

You still fail to address anything I've said about whiteness. You still fail to address the significance of hundreds of thousands of people in Britain (of all ethnicities) which say racism is rife.

"Racism in my world is not a big thing" is quite different from "the UK isn't as racist as we keep being told". When you say the latter, and then fail to acknowledge the views of people whose "worlds" are very much affected by racism then you're a denier of racism. Quite simple when you strip away all the flowery language.

You don't see the irony in complaining about how I attack your intellect whilst attacking my intellect in the same post? You also claim I initiated this back-and-forth when you replied to my post. As you normally do, although this time I've made it easy for you to follow by quoting you.

Ta ra, Gloss. You'll be missed by nobody. You were only noticed when you started to replying to my posts.

What a gaping, cavernous, empty, yet foul smelling, nasty, C-U-N-T you truly are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:25 - Jun 30 with 1444 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:09 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

I acknowledge everything you suggested. The main issue, owing to your lack of perception, is your insistence that I deny racism. I sought to right that as that's an immediate wrong and attack on myself. It's difficult to have a constructive debate with an absolutist, and someone who so readily resorts to criticism of different points of view.

No, I said you initiated the insulting of intelligence. Which you did. For the benefit of others in future, learn to f ucking read thoroughly you dunce.

Re your take on whiteness, I utterly reject it. Stick it up your arse. Whiteness is being white. There shouldn't be any ideological baggage. How about you explain whiteness eh? Instead of condensing your crap into one damn word. Moron.

That racism in my world is not a big thing, naturally (and arguably) inevitably leads to the latter quote. I live in the UK. I've been to Leeds, Cambridge, Oxford, London, Sheffield, Darlington, Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Kent, Exeter, Sherbourne, Wycombe, Truro; the list goes on. I know my country quite well, and I stand by my statements as they are my own, formed by my life. I acknowledge other experiences. Just because I didn't mention them, due to my needing to defend myself against your tripe, doesn't mean I don't recognise racism. One thing at a time man. Your idiocy often gets in the way.

Haha missed by nobody. 'This is my view, ergo it should be everyone else's'. Sounds an awful like the intolerant far lefties... If you wanna point score, check my up arrows and your down-votes. People agree with me. So it's patently untrue; not that I'd lose any sleep over it. Still, you always like to be the mouthpiece for the masses. But get this - nobody asked you, you sad little c unt.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 16:49]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:19 - Jun 30 with 1389 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 16:25 - Jun 30 by Glossolalia

I acknowledge everything you suggested. The main issue, owing to your lack of perception, is your insistence that I deny racism. I sought to right that as that's an immediate wrong and attack on myself. It's difficult to have a constructive debate with an absolutist, and someone who so readily resorts to criticism of different points of view.

No, I said you initiated the insulting of intelligence. Which you did. For the benefit of others in future, learn to f ucking read thoroughly you dunce.

Re your take on whiteness, I utterly reject it. Stick it up your arse. Whiteness is being white. There shouldn't be any ideological baggage. How about you explain whiteness eh? Instead of condensing your crap into one damn word. Moron.

That racism in my world is not a big thing, naturally (and arguably) inevitably leads to the latter quote. I live in the UK. I've been to Leeds, Cambridge, Oxford, London, Sheffield, Darlington, Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Kent, Exeter, Sherbourne, Wycombe, Truro; the list goes on. I know my country quite well, and I stand by my statements as they are my own, formed by my life. I acknowledge other experiences. Just because I didn't mention them, due to my needing to defend myself against your tripe, doesn't mean I don't recognise racism. One thing at a time man. Your idiocy often gets in the way.

Haha missed by nobody. 'This is my view, ergo it should be everyone else's'. Sounds an awful like the intolerant far lefties... If you wanna point score, check my up arrows and your down-votes. People agree with me. So it's patently untrue; not that I'd lose any sleep over it. Still, you always like to be the mouthpiece for the masses. But get this - nobody asked you, you sad little c unt.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 16:49]

Your argument amounts to the fact you don’t think racism is as big a problem as others suggest because you haven’t had much exposure to it. At best, a paltry argument. At worst, denial of others’ experiences of racism.

You’ve become awfully abusive since this conversation has gone on and I recognise that it must be deeply uncomfortable to realise that your own “whiteness” is rooted in historical ideas of supremacy over other races. In the same way "blackness" was defined by inferiority, as their ethnic identities (Yoruba, Igbo) names and languages were stripped away when they were enslaved. Black people have since reclaimed the “black” identity, the n-word being an example of this.

White isn’t a meaningful term to describe any ethnic group. It doesn’t define a group based on language or culture. It’s only definition comes from its supremacy, conceived by the great thinkers of the Enlightenment. From John Locke to David Hume to Immanuel Kant, so many great thinkers of the 16th century and 17th century described ideas of “white” supremacy in a racial hierarchy. This became the ideological justification for horrific acts of brutality committed towards non-white people as European powers scrambled to colonise the world.

It’s alright though, Gloss. You can reclaim your identity. You can start by educating yourself on issues of race beyond your own experience. You can stop being a pompous tw*t on a football forum with delusions of grandeur. You’re being upvoted by the same gaggle of racist deniers because they’re happy to take a break from making a tit of themselves. You’re doing a fine job of that for them.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:23 - Jun 30 with 1380 viewsLeonWasGod

"My truth, as I said on another thread, is that racism is rare".

It may be your truth, but it may not be for others. The world is larger than any of our own empirical observations.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:34 - Jun 30 with 1371 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:19 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

Your argument amounts to the fact you don’t think racism is as big a problem as others suggest because you haven’t had much exposure to it. At best, a paltry argument. At worst, denial of others’ experiences of racism.

You’ve become awfully abusive since this conversation has gone on and I recognise that it must be deeply uncomfortable to realise that your own “whiteness” is rooted in historical ideas of supremacy over other races. In the same way "blackness" was defined by inferiority, as their ethnic identities (Yoruba, Igbo) names and languages were stripped away when they were enslaved. Black people have since reclaimed the “black” identity, the n-word being an example of this.

White isn’t a meaningful term to describe any ethnic group. It doesn’t define a group based on language or culture. It’s only definition comes from its supremacy, conceived by the great thinkers of the Enlightenment. From John Locke to David Hume to Immanuel Kant, so many great thinkers of the 16th century and 17th century described ideas of “white” supremacy in a racial hierarchy. This became the ideological justification for horrific acts of brutality committed towards non-white people as European powers scrambled to colonise the world.

It’s alright though, Gloss. You can reclaim your identity. You can start by educating yourself on issues of race beyond your own experience. You can stop being a pompous tw*t on a football forum with delusions of grandeur. You’re being upvoted by the same gaggle of racist deniers because they’re happy to take a break from making a tit of themselves. You’re doing a fine job of that for them.

I have a strong sense of identity and worth. Why you think I feel under threat is beyond me. I'm very comfortable in my skin. As for teaching myself, I do so every day. Don't mistake knowledge and confidence for pomposity. I'm aware of underlying issues within the BLM and within aspects of African-American culture that you yourself deny. Whose educated here? A man who couldn't draw comparisons between BLM and Marxism? Hahaha, mein Gott!

I think you're missing the point of my abuse:

It's because you are a c u n t.

Some of the sh1t you say; the level of self righteousness; the arrogance to proclaim other points of view as racist. F ucking do one.

I don't deny racism nor am I ignorant to it. It must be erased. Got it Drizzle?

Go rain your self-loathing on someone else, you f ucking pustule.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 17:42]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:36 - Jun 30 with 1368 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:23 - Jun 30 by LeonWasGod

"My truth, as I said on another thread, is that racism is rare".

It may be your truth, but it may not be for others. The world is larger than any of our own empirical observations.

Oh what a revelation. That's deeply changed me, that has.

I was being attacked for suggesting my life hasn't been punctuated by racism. That was the topic. And despite saying, yes, I could easily feel different had I been someone else, somewhere else, you have to say that. Glossy, the world is bigger than you. Got it now.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 17:38]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:40 - Jun 30 with 1360 viewsDrizzy

Another crackpot unravelled.

That's a wrap, folks. See you tomorrow for another edition of Expose the Racist.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:42 - Jun 30 with 1354 viewsLuther27

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 11:44 - Jun 30 by londonlisa2001

Crappy was the word I used. Not “quipy”.

There’s quite a difference.

Quipy was my word Lisa. I disagree ...there is no difference. The rules of the game should be the same for everyone otherwise what is the point?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:47 - Jun 30 with 1347 viewsFieryJack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:40 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

Another crackpot unravelled.

That's a wrap, folks. See you tomorrow for another edition of Expose the Racist.

I haven't read all of Glossy's posts on this forum, but from those I've read on this thread he doesnt sounds like a racist.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:50 - Jun 30 with 1343 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 17:47 - Jun 30 by FieryJack

I haven't read all of Glossy's posts on this forum, but from those I've read on this thread he doesnt sounds like a racist.

Nah he's probably not, he's just in complete denial that it's still a huge problem in the UK. I don't think the distinction matters that much.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024