Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Houses of Parliament Bars 10:11 - Sep 28 with 1206 viewsonehunglow

Exempt from the 10pm curfew.
Explain that one Boz.

Completely unacceptable and simply taking the pisse.

Hopefully,ir Keir will point out this hypocrisy and Labour MP will boycott the bars in Westminster

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Houses of Parliament Bars on 10:16 - Sep 28 with 958 viewsNeath_Jack

We are peasants, plebs, surfs.

No matter who you vote for, you will always be shat on from a great height.

Which is why all this right/left/black/whites, just plays into their divide and conquer plans. We all suck it up, every time. We wipe the shat off us, then carry on until the next pile lands on us and around and around we go.

People get so wrapped up in what they think is important to them, e.g. extreme BLM activities in the USA is flavour of the month on here. Great, arguing over and over about it is really going to make a difference to us in South Wales aye.

Dress it up whichever way you want.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Houses of Parliament Bars on 10:19 - Sep 28 with 952 viewsonehunglow

Agreeing with you means I can die happy. I could have posted that.

It is exactly how I feel..

I feel found out ,at last

Houses of Parliament Bars on 10:22 - Sep 28 with 940 viewsDr_Parnassus

Houses of Parliament Bars on 10:16 - Sep 28 by Neath_Jack

Which is why all this right/left/black/whites, just plays into their divide and conquer plans. We all suck it up, every time. We wipe the shat off us, then carry on until the next pile lands on us and around and around we go.

People get so wrapped up in what they think is important to them, e.g. extreme BLM activities in the USA is flavour of the month on here. Great, arguing over and over about it is really going to make a difference to us in South Wales aye.

Not everyone lives in South Wales though (in fact, many of us don't) and the goings on in America will directly affect us all.

Point of order however, there is no ''extreme BLM activities'', BLM is an extremist group by it's very nature. They openly state they are trained marxists and their agenda and list of aims and demands were proudly listed on their official website.

They included destroying the family unit and bringing about the end of capitalism. Utterly barking.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 10:32]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Houses of Parliament Bars on 10:40 - Sep 28 with 928 viewsFireboy2

Houses of Parliament Bars on 10:16 - Sep 28 by Neath_Jack

Absolutely spot on.
Houses of Parliament Bars on 10:42 - Sep 28 with 925 viewsHighjack

The shoddy excuse is that it’s exempt because it’s classed as a “workplace canteen”.

I wish I had a workplace canteen that sells champagne and spirits at heavily subsidised prices.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Houses of Parliament Bars on 11:39 - Sep 28 with 894 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A bit like hotels their bars have to close at 10pm but you can order drinks on room service.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Houses of Parliament Bars on 11:42 - Sep 28 with 894 viewsProfessor

Houses of Parliament Bars on 10:22 - Sep 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Not everyone lives in South Wales though (in fact, many of us don't) and the goings on in America will directly affect us all.

Point of order however, there is no ''extreme BLM activities'', BLM is an extremist group by it's very nature. They openly state they are trained marxists and their agenda and list of aims and demands were proudly listed on their official website.

They included destroying the family unit and bringing about the end of capitalism. Utterly barking.

Yet you support serial adulterers with multiple divorces. Family unit!

Then try to ridicule Stamer who upholds family values.
Houses of Parliament Bars on 11:43 - Sep 28 with 894 viewsCatullus

Don't do as I do, do as I say....bunch of steaming hypocrites. Set an example you thick cockwombles!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Houses of Parliament Bars on 11:49 - Sep 28 with 892 viewsNeath_Jack

They've had a change of heart after the backlash, it's now closing at 10pm.

A victory for the peasants. Or something.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Houses of Parliament Bars on 12:56 - Sep 28 with 874 viewsKilkennyjack

Houses of Parliament Bars on 10:22 - Sep 28 by Dr_Parnassus

No its not.

So pleased our club continues to support BLM by taking the knee before EVERY match.
Just like every other club.

✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Houses of Parliament Bars on 13:01 - Sep 28 with 862 viewsDr_Parnassus

Houses of Parliament Bars on 11:42 - Sep 28 by Professor

You are barking mad.

Someone going through divorces and someone trying to destroy the national family unit is not even close to being the same thing. It would be far better if you had the ability to debate your point instead of making silly trolling posts.

Where have I ridiculed Stamer? You just make things up when you get annoyed.

Again, that’s the state of the left.

Houses of Parliament Bars on 13:02 - Sep 28 with 861 viewsDr_Parnassus

Houses of Parliament Bars on 12:56 - Sep 28 by Kilkennyjack

No its not.

So pleased our club continues to support BLM by taking the knee before EVERY match.

✊🏾

No it’s not what?

Houses of Parliament Bars on 13:06 - Sep 28 with 862 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No its not.

✊🏾

I would much prefer if we stood in silence for the policeman who lost his life like Crystal Palace and Millwall at the weekend. Taking the knee and giving the black power fist has been going out for six months.
We only showed our support for the real heroes of NHS every Thursday for a couple of months
Let stop supporting BLM organisation which has vowed to bring down capitalism and who's supporters cheered outside an American hospital where two shot policemen were taken.

Time to stop this divisive nonsense and support all lives matter equally.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 13:07]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Houses of Parliament Bars on 13:25 - Sep 28 with 834 viewsDr_Parnassus

Houses of Parliament Bars on 13:06 - Sep 28 by felixstowe_jack

I would much prefer if we stood in silence for the policeman who lost his life like Crystal Palace and Millwall at the weekend. Taking the knee and giving the black power fist has been going out for six months.
We only showed our support for the real heroes of NHS every Thursday for a couple of months
Let stop supporting BLM organisation which has vowed to bring down capitalism and who's supporters cheered outside an American hospital where two shot policemen were taken.

Time to stop this divisive nonsense and support all lives matter equally.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 13:07]

Yep, people are waking up thank goodness, clubs now saying they are stopping. Personalities within the game saying they don’t feel comfortable being made to support such an organisation.

Virtue signalling and stupidity only lasts so long.

Houses of Parliament Bars on 15:50 - Sep 28 with 811 viewsonehunglow

This pitiful knee bending will carry on. Any team not doing so is held to account and scrutiny.

And the comments regarding the murdered Sergeant are spot on

Houses of Parliament Bars on 15:52 - Sep 28 with 808 viewsNeath_Jack

It would be nice to keep all the BLM nonsense in one thread, instead of it seeping into the majority of them on here.

Keith, there's a suggestion for you, in one of your sub-sections create one for the USA or BLM, either works, and will tidy up the board no end.

Houses of Parliament Bars on 16:34 - Sep 28 with 780 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I would think that the overwhelming majority of football players taking the knee are oblivious to the extremists at the helm of the BLM organisation.

They are basically giving an anti racism gesture. Their gesture doesn’t mean that they support the extremists in BLM any more than people who fly the Union flag don’t support some of the right wing extremist groups that have taken said flag as their symbol.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Houses of Parliament Bars on 16:47 - Sep 28 with 769 viewsonehunglow

Most footballer are concerned with Image.Its why they even protect them.

Most are dumb and craven enough to think for themselves.However ,lot of pressure on them to conform.

Houses of Parliament Bars on 19:11 - Sep 28 with 731 viewsAndy1300

No its not.

✊🏾

Wrong, not every club, some have seen sense

Number 1 team in Wales

Houses of Parliament Bars on 19:26 - Sep 28 with 720 viewsFireboy2

Houses of Parliament Bars on 15:52 - Sep 28 by Neath_Jack

It would be nice to keep all the BLM nonsense in one thread, instead of it seeping into the majority of them on here.

Keith, there's a suggestion for you, in one of your sub-sections create one for the USA or BLM, either works, and will tidy up the board no end.

What a great idea NJ.

Then the obsessed can carry on with their obsession with BLM until their hearts content.
Houses of Parliament Bars on 20:23 - Sep 28 with 700 viewsonehunglow

Well ,comme d'habitude,I'm away from the masses here and political posturing.

I'm on the lines of this;

Quite what is there to celebrate/drink/party over when the populace faces this cricis. A govt that rightly imposes a curfew ,although it should be 8pm, but decides to ignore it for MPs OF ALL SIDES. o let's have no Tory slagging off as Labour MP would have imbided had they not ,like Tories,been shamed by rightful public indignance. What a shower of Kunts.

Now,Boz, shut down Betting offices,ban gaming adverts,alcohol adverts and sponsorships as well as closing pubs at 8pm.

Get our country whole again and that means being brave.

Houses of Parliament Bars on 22:52 - Sep 28 with 671 viewspikeypaul

Houses of Parliament Bars on 11:42 - Sep 28 by Professor

Family values?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211355/amp/BBC-

He made a fortune chasing the prosecution of innocent men you clueless pric, but hey that’s ok for the you lefties isn’t it , You really are a vile, hypocritical piece of sh!te.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:43 - Sep 28 with 647 viewsThrasher6

Houses of Parliament Bars on 22:52 - Sep 28 by pikeypaul

Family values?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211355/amp/BBC-

He made a fortune chasing the prosecution of innocent men you clueless pric, but hey that’s ok for the you lefties isn’t it , You really are a vile, hypocritical piece of sh!te.

OUT

AFLI

Hey Pikey...have you say...but keep the personal stuff to yourself. Keep it temperate. Respect what our man is trying to do here...
[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 23:46]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Houses of Parliament Bars on 10:29 - Sep 29 with 578 viewsonehunglow

I have some empathy for Pikey' views but fook me,lad,learn to express them properly and only insult tose who really are shytes.Prof aint one of those ,I can tell you. Lock horns with him and you'll do so with me and that will end in tears-trust me.End it or leave this site.

I agree with Starmer commenst though.As head of CPS wholescale abuse went unpunished for years under his watch.

The fact he is a "learned" Barrister,however,means I'm unable to keep this discourse objective such is my admitted distaing for that profession.

Houses of Parliament Bars on 16:27 - Sep 29 with 551 viewsbritferry

they're now shutting at 10pm too, realised what a cock up they made

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024