Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 164021 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:39 - Oct 18 with 1460 viewsKerouac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:11 - Oct 18 with 1454 viewschad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:33 - Oct 18 by DJack

Here you go again with that rubbish. I don't imply that I speak for the whole forum. I get it, you are a conservative and you gravitate to the boards conservatives and support them where you can but you don't half spout some rubbish.

If you want to jump on threads and put me down to others then crack-on but remember it says more about you than me.

Ah ha, but it’s not rubbish is it DJ?

For example are you saying you didn’t say (without looking it up, but I will and bump the post for you if you wish to continue to deny it) words along the lines of:

The rest of us will wait for peer reviewed studies

I think that was when I posted important and potentially vital research on the suspension of viable virus in the air on smaller droplets, by a respected US institute, which research had actually been peer reviewed, but not fully. And in was line with serious concerns of scientists around the world, who actually pushed WHO to review their guidelines. But WHO were notably well behind the curve, from lending legitimacy to China’s false claims of no human to human contacts, saying airport checks were unnecessary, only 1 metre social distancing, no support for general mask wearing etc etc.

Would you like me to find and bump your post?

I would like you to bump some of the rubbish I am supposed to post rather than you making general unsubstantiated insults, I would also like you to bump any example of me pushing the fact that I am more intellectual than you, which is one of the most ludicrous things I have heard. Amusingly when I told you such things were irrelevant to me and in no way would I consider myself intellectual, you then accused me of being modest.

FYI for someone who professes accurate info is so important, I hang on to no political dogma, I have voted for most of the main parties. I did vote Conservative this time because of Brexit, although I obviously could not vote Liberal :) after their appalling anti democratic behaviour, and even though I would have personally been 50k better off if Corbyn had got in, I could not bring myself to vote for him Brexit or no. But Sir Keir had already stepped in at their conference and with his strong anti Brexit views slipped in unscripted the potential to reverse the referendum result.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:24 - Oct 18 with 1446 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:33 - Oct 18 with 1441 viewsDr_Parnassus

Very quiet on this thread tonight...

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:35 - Oct 18 with 1440 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:33 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Very quiet on this thread tonight...

Its because you fecking bore everyone, i would suspect .... 🤷‍♂️

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:42 - Oct 18 with 1435 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:35 - Oct 18 by Kilkennyjack

Its because you fecking bore everyone, i would suspect .... 🤷‍♂️

Well it’s been the busiest thread on the forum for weeks, odd it happens to go quiet tonight.

Wonder why...

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:19 - Oct 19 with 1344 viewsDr_Parnassus

Biden now $1.70 and drifting.

Now a 70% swing since the story broke.

That’s stunning.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:12 - Oct 19 with 1291 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If what is coming out now from Wayne Allyn Root is true and I don't see how they will get away with saying it if it is not, Hunter Biden is in really big trouble.
They are now talking of photos and videos of child rape & torture.

This is getting very dark indeed.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 14:17]
Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:15 - Oct 19 with 1248 viewsJack_Kass

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:12 - Oct 19 by A_Fans_Dad

If what is coming out now from Wayne Allyn Root is true and I don't see how they will get away with saying it if it is not, Hunter Biden is in really big trouble.

How could you even post a statement like that with the caveat 'if its true',

WTF?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:45 - Oct 19 with 1228 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:15 - Oct 19 by Jack_Kass

How could you even post a statement like that with the caveat 'if its true',

WTF?

Because others have already put it out there, it is already on twitter.
Since when did anyone on here wait to see if anything was really true before re-posting it on anything from football to brexit to rapes to murder?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:53 - Oct 19 with 1151 viewsKilkennyjack

🏃‍♀️ 💰🇺🇸

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:58 - Oct 19 with 1147 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:12 - Oct 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Well there were links earlier in the year to him “inadvertently” funding sex traffickers in Eastern Europe. Don’t think it was child trafficking but you never know with these people, they don’t really have a great moral standing.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6194037512001
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 21:58]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:04 - Oct 19 with 1144 viewsKilkennyjack

Its over.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 22:04]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:12 - Oct 19 with 1137 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:45 - Oct 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Because others have already put it out there, it is already on twitter.
Since when did anyone on here wait to see if anything was really true before re-posting it on anything from football to brexit to rapes to murder?

There is a whole lot on that laptop, I’m expecting more next week and then more the week after. It’s just the tip of the iceberg.

I see people have now dropped the Russia thing online and have gone back to the ethics of having it.

Just bonkers.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:01 - Oct 20 with 1009 viewsBoundy

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:12 - Oct 19 by Dr_Parnassus

There is a whole lot on that laptop, I’m expecting more next week and then more the week after. It’s just the tip of the iceberg.

I see people have now dropped the Russia thing online and have gone back to the ethics of having it.

Just bonkers.

This laptop ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:01 - Oct 20 with 988 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:01 - Oct 20 by Boundy

This laptop ?

Indeed.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:30 - Oct 20 with 930 viewsKerouac

It has all gone quiet over there.

The more intelligent Left wing commentators have moved on from claiming that it is untrue and a Russian fabrication to instead claiming that it is not relevant to the election; "The American people are fatigued by Russia" etc. (It's the Ukraine morons, Ukraine that Democrat politicians were blackmailing, Ukrainians who were paying the Biden family bribes).

I wonder if the host will be brave enough to quiz Biden on it during the next debate?
Answers on a postcard
Stinking corrupt b*stards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:10 - Oct 20 with 917 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:30 - Oct 20 by Kerouac

It has all gone quiet over there.

The more intelligent Left wing commentators have moved on from claiming that it is untrue and a Russian fabrication to instead claiming that it is not relevant to the election; "The American people are fatigued by Russia" etc. (It's the Ukraine morons, Ukraine that Democrat politicians were blackmailing, Ukrainians who were paying the Biden family bribes).

I wonder if the host will be brave enough to quiz Biden on it during the next debate?
Answers on a postcard
Stinking corrupt b*stards.

The Debate committee is just as corrupt.

The second debate host had to be changed after claiming his Twitter got hacked after tweeting a prominent Anti Trumper thinking he was DM’ing him. He then came clean and said he lied. His station suspended him and he was removed from the position of Moderator.

Instead he has been replaced with another staunch Democrat that was found to have leaked information the last time to Hillary. US foreign policy is also strictly not one of the topics so they won’t be asking Biden about it. Ridiculous.

Trump has said he will have to ask it himself although they are doing something to mute the mics so he may not be allowed to.

I would refuse another debate until there is a proper Moderator entrusted with the task. Why are they always raging Democrats?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:20 - Oct 20 with 914 viewsJacketJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:10 - Oct 20 by Dr_Parnassus

The Debate committee is just as corrupt.

The second debate host had to be changed after claiming his Twitter got hacked after tweeting a prominent Anti Trumper thinking he was DM’ing him. He then came clean and said he lied. His station suspended him and he was removed from the position of Moderator.

Instead he has been replaced with another staunch Democrat that was found to have leaked information the last time to Hillary. US foreign policy is also strictly not one of the topics so they won’t be asking Biden about it. Ridiculous.

Trump has said he will have to ask it himself although they are doing something to mute the mics so he may not be allowed to.

I would refuse another debate until there is a proper Moderator entrusted with the task. Why are they always raging Democrats?

Ha Ha
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:49 - Oct 20 with 895 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:20 - Oct 20 by JacketJack

Ha Ha

Indeed. He was atrocious.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:02 - Oct 20 with 890 viewsJacketJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:49 - Oct 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Indeed. He was atrocious.

Interrupted 145 times in 90 mins
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:49 - Oct 20 with 871 viewsKeithHaynes

50 cent backs Trump, due to Biden tax hikes.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:55 - Oct 20 with 868 viewsHighjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:49 - Oct 20 by KeithHaynes

50 cent backs Trump, due to Biden tax hikes.

He ain’t black.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:47 - Oct 20 with 818 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:01 - Oct 20 by Boundy

This laptop ?

This John Ratcliffe...

"Trump's spy chief just released 'Russian disinformation' against Hillary Clinton that he acknowledged may be fabricated"

https://www.businessinsider.com/dni-ratcliffe-declassifies-russian-intelligence-

Seems he has form for promoting conspiracy.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:17 - Oct 20 with 808 viewsNotLoyal

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:55 - Oct 20 by Highjack

He ain’t black.

Good song though.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024