Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National Lockdown 08:14 - Oct 18 with 2766 viewsbuilthjack

23rd Oct - 9th Nov.
Get the bog roll in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

National Lockdown on 17:26 - Oct 18 with 702 viewsHighjack

National Lockdown on 17:20 - Oct 18 by DJack

He polishes his rocket...

Both my rocket and my chocolate starfish are impeccably clean. I just can’t understand why it needs so much bog roll for other people.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

National Lockdown on 17:32 - Oct 18 with 694 viewsNeath_Jack

National Lockdown on 15:45 - Oct 18 by Highjack

Folding? Bulk wiping? What is this new devilry?

Well with the best will in the world, and with decent quality bog roll, you cannot take the chance of finger going through the roll, and into the dark galaxy.

I fold at least 3 squares before i attempt a wipe. If it's that tracing paper quality stuff, then it'll be about 8 folds first.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

National Lockdown on 17:33 - Oct 18 with 692 viewsCatullus

National Lockdown on 17:26 - Oct 18 by Highjack

Both my rocket and my chocolate starfish are impeccably clean. I just can’t understand why it needs so much bog roll for other people.

If you had rampant IBS you would understand....oh, and my wifes cooking too

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

National Lockdown on 18:08 - Oct 18 with 678 viewscontroversial_jack

National Lockdown on 17:33 - Oct 18 by Catullus

If you had rampant IBS you would understand....oh, and my wifes cooking too

Have you tried kefir yogurt? It seems to have improved my IBS, but needs a week or two to take effect
National Lockdown on 09:56 - Oct 19 with 587 viewsHighjack

I am typing this on the bog. I will report back how much bog roll I have used promptly

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

National Lockdown on 10:00 - Oct 19 with 581 viewsHighjack

Right three squares is more than adequate. There was no double folding or bulk wiping (I don’t even know what that is) involved. Just a quick in out shake it all about and my botty is now shining and ready to face the world.

National Lockdown on 10:40 - Oct 19 with 560 viewsraynor94

Andrex washlets are a must after wiping, for that clean as a a whistle feeling

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

National Lockdown on 10:56 - Oct 19 with 561 viewschad

National Lockdown on 17:32 - Oct 18 by Neath_Jack

Well with the best will in the world, and with decent quality bog roll, you cannot take the chance of finger going through the roll, and into the dark galaxy.

I fold at least 3 squares before i attempt a wipe. If it's that tracing paper quality stuff, then it'll be about 8 folds first.

He and epaul are joshing us mun, with their one sheet method, and 1,000 sheets per roll

Either that or confusing Andrex with Industrial size rolls of Regina Blitz paper towels.

(Other brands are available)
Login to get fewer ads

National Lockdown on 11:03 - Oct 19 with 550 viewsHighjack

Here is a handy online tool. My solitary roll of toilet paper will last me 16 days. Why people need a full trolley of mega packs is beyond me. They must have something seriously wrong with their arse.

https://howmuchtoiletpaper.com/

National Lockdown on 12:31 - Oct 19 with 512 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the Bolton MP has been admitted to hospital after testing positive. She was one of those opposing tier 3 lockdown in greater Manchester.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

National Lockdown on 12:54 - Oct 19 with 494 viewsGlossolalia

There we have it. A supposedly 'deep and sharp fire break' (the latest euphemism) that takes away individual freedoms, whilst 1000s of children still attend school aside from the usual half term. An insult to our intelligence if he thinks this isn't a blatant contradiction.
National Lockdown on 13:28 - Oct 19 with 452 viewsScotia

National Lockdown on 12:54 - Oct 19 by Glossolalia

There we have it. A supposedly 'deep and sharp fire break' (the latest euphemism) that takes away individual freedoms, whilst 1000s of children still attend school aside from the usual half term. An insult to our intelligence if he thinks this isn't a blatant contradiction.

He's taken the easy way out. Deep and sharp where shallow and blunt may have been better.
National Lockdown on 13:35 - Oct 19 with 444 viewsbritferry

National Lockdown on 10:00 - Oct 19 by Highjack

Right three squares is more than adequate. There was no double folding or bulk wiping (I don’t even know what that is) involved. Just a quick in out shake it all about and my botty is now shining and ready to face the world.

Its not like writing paper you know, you're not supposed to use both sides

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

National Lockdown on 14:03 - Oct 19 with 423 viewsHighjack

National Lockdown on 13:35 - Oct 19 by britferry

Its not like writing paper you know, you're not supposed to use both sides

Perhaps I just have a naturally cleaner arse than most people.

National Lockdown on 14:32 - Oct 19 with 414 viewsCatullus

National Lockdown on 13:28 - Oct 19 by Scotia

He's taken the easy way out. Deep and sharp where shallow and blunt may have been better.

Surely a longer period was needed. We'll do this 2 weeks and the numbers will drop a bit then we'll open up again and the numbers will rise again.

I'm definitely no expert but don't we need a long term plan, to do something for 4-6 months? Something that allows business to carry on as long as they can obey the rules.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

National Lockdown on 14:42 - Oct 19 with 406 viewsBoundy

National Lockdown on 14:32 - Oct 19 by Catullus

Surely a longer period was needed. We'll do this 2 weeks and the numbers will drop a bit then we'll open up again and the numbers will rise again.

I'm definitely no expert but don't we need a long term plan, to do something for 4-6 months? Something that allows business to carry on as long as they can obey the rules.

But there was a plan with most businesses having social distancing in place .Why lockdown a complete country when the high figures are specific to certain areas

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

National Lockdown on 14:48 - Oct 19 with 401 viewsCatullus

National Lockdown on 14:42 - Oct 19 by Boundy

But there was a plan with most businesses having social distancing in place .Why lockdown a complete country when the high figures are specific to certain areas

Well looking at England, it seems the high risk areas don't like being locked down when the rest of the areas can carry on. We've seen Burnham arguing against stricter measures, who do we trust to decide when small, local area lock down? Where do we draw the borders?

Seems to me we all have to be in it together because people are too selfish to do what needs doing in their area (if other areas aren't locked down) because it's just not fair!

National Lockdown on 14:54 - Oct 19 with 397 viewsScotia

National Lockdown on 14:32 - Oct 19 by Catullus

My feeling is that after this fortnight Drakeford needs to stand at his lectern and absolutely read the riot act.

Divert money to enforcement and say that any business flouting the rules will be shut until 2021 and individuals involved fines. No ambiguity, you either do it or we'll close you. Most seem to be able to do it but they aren't going to if not forced.

I'm literally just off the phone to a senior figure in tourism. They really aren't happy with not knowing what will happen after November 9th. A long term plan is exactly what we need.
National Lockdown on 15:01 - Oct 19 with 392 viewsWhiterockin

National Lockdown on 14:54 - Oct 19 by Scotia

My feeling is that after this fortnight Drakeford needs to stand at his lectern and absolutely read the riot act.

Divert money to enforcement and say that any business flouting the rules will be shut until 2021 and individuals involved fines. No ambiguity, you either do it or we'll close you. Most seem to be able to do it but they aren't going to if not forced.

I'm literally just off the phone to a senior figure in tourism. They really aren't happy with not knowing what will happen after November 9th. A long term plan is exactly what we need.

Drakford said the lock down will defiantly end on 9th it is for a fixed period. The benefits will not be seen within this time period but it is for a fixed time.
National Lockdown on 15:04 - Oct 19 with 386 viewsScotia

National Lockdown on 15:01 - Oct 19 by Whiterockin

Drakford said the lock down will defiantly end on 9th it is for a fixed period. The benefits will not be seen within this time period but it is for a fixed time.

He did, but said he is using this fortnight to draw up regulations to take us through to Xmas.

They will only work if they are enforced.
National Lockdown on 15:09 - Oct 19 with 380 viewsWhiterockin

National Lockdown on 15:04 - Oct 19 by Scotia

He did, but said he is using this fortnight to draw up regulations to take us through to Xmas.

They will only work if they are enforced.

Agreed.

Personally I think a lot depends if England go into lock down during this period. Cross boarder work and travel ect causes major issues.
National Lockdown on 15:27 - Oct 19 with 366 viewsonehunglow

Burnham is a jerk.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

National Lockdown on 15:43 - Oct 19 with 352 viewsswan65split

Unfortunately I feel wales will be worst hit of all the home nations in all ways, last out of lockdown, then partial and now full lockdown, and God knows how many more!
National Lockdown on 15:56 - Oct 19 with 346 viewsCatullus

National Lockdown on 18:08 - Oct 18 by controversial_jack

Have you tried kefir yogurt? It seems to have improved my IBS, but needs a week or two to take effect

I don't think so, tried lots of stuff but nothing worked so I just said to heck with it. Now I eat stuff I know will give me a bad belly, like creamcakes, and accept I'll have a bad belly.

National Lockdown on 15:58 - Oct 19 with 345 viewsCatullus

National Lockdown on 17:32 - Oct 18 by Neath_Jack

There are some things in life I won't compromise on and bog roll is in there. We only have the best bog rollwe can buy, none of that tracing paper stuff.

And we have those Andrex wipes too. All we need now is running water

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024