Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National Lockdown 08:14 - Oct 18 with 2764 viewsbuilthjack

23rd Oct - 9th Nov.
Get the bog roll in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

National Lockdown on 20:57 - Oct 19 with 538 viewsNeath_Jack

National Lockdown on 20:45 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

No you wont.

No way will the people let it happen.

If it does ,then I ll be well gone so it wont bother me

Scotland will go first, then we will follow.

It will 100% happen.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

National Lockdown on 21:23 - Oct 19 with 512 viewsonehunglow

Thankfully,I will be long cast into burning hell.

It will not 100%

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

National Lockdown on 21:46 - Oct 19 with 483 viewsbuilthjack

National Lockdown on 20:43 - Oct 19 by Neath_Jack

We will be independent one day, make no mistake about it.

Whether that will be in my lifetime is another thing.

Within 15 years

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

National Lockdown on 07:26 - Oct 20 with 417 viewsKilkennyjack

National Lockdown on 21:46 - Oct 19 by builthjack

Within 15 years

100 per cent.

Here is the running order

Brexit
Free Scotland
United Ireland
Free Cymru

Nailed on.

Beware of the Risen People

National Lockdown on 07:31 - Oct 20 with 411 viewsKilkennyjack

National Lockdown on 18:28 - Oct 19 by pencoedjack

Unfortunately we have far too many people who expect something for nothing in Wales.

Those people have no understanding of running a business, paying a mortgage, managing people trying to keep them in jobs.

I feel very sorry for all those who will lose their jobs, die for reasons they wouldn't of had if there cancer treatment or elective surgery not been cancelled that’s without even getting into people’s well being.

Drakeford makes us a laughing stock the lazy plebs who stain my great country will continue to pick up there benefits long after Drakeford & his cronies retire happily on their pensions paid for by hard working people’s taxes.

Are you suggesting that the welsh people are unique amongst the peoples of the world in wanting ‘something for nothing’ etc ?

Or are you saying the the archaic ‘nanny knows best’ model of Westminster rule has failed Wales since coal was king ?

Hint: the second one is the correct answer.

Beware of the Risen People

National Lockdown on 07:42 - Oct 20 with 404 viewstrampie

I should have put my post about most people raging about Wales lockdown not even living in Wales in this thread, me bad.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

National Lockdown on 08:18 - Oct 20 with 386 viewspencoedjack

National Lockdown on 07:31 - Oct 20 by Kilkennyjack

Are you suggesting that the welsh people are unique amongst the peoples of the world in wanting ‘something for nothing’ etc ?

Or are you saying the the archaic ‘nanny knows best’ model of Westminster rule has failed Wales since coal was king ?

Ill tell you something for nothing you optimize the type Welsh person I talk about.

Enjoy your day continuing to kick that can down the street.
National Lockdown on 08:38 - Oct 20 with 381 viewsBoundy

National Lockdown on 07:31 - Oct 20 by Kilkennyjack

or are you suggesting the total clusterf*** that the WAG have been since its inception are going to lead us into a brave new world .Not in my life time

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

National Lockdown on 09:26 - Oct 20 with 357 viewsCatullus

National Lockdown on 20:43 - Oct 19 by Neath_Jack

We will be independent one day, make no mistake about it.

Whether that will be in my lifetime is another thing.

Just one year back I would have argued tooth and nail you are wrong but not now.

I'm not sure it'll come in my lifetime but the way things are cannot be allowed to persist.

I'm a known critic of the Senedd, partly because I think the whole lot are rubbish and partly because I'm fed up of them always reverting to blaming Westminster.
Maybe the time has come to push for independence and send the message to the Welsh Parliament that now they have to carry the can in it's entirety, no blaming those pesky Englsih or Westminster. Get on with the job.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

National Lockdown on 09:49 - Oct 20 with 344 viewspencoedjack

National Lockdown on 09:26 - Oct 20 by Catullus

Just one year back I would have argued tooth and nail you are wrong but not now.

I'm not sure it'll come in my lifetime but the way things are cannot be allowed to persist.

I'm a known critic of the Senedd, partly because I think the whole lot are rubbish and partly because I'm fed up of them always reverting to blaming Westminster.
Maybe the time has come to push for independence and send the message to the Welsh Parliament that now they have to carry the can in it's entirety, no blaming those pesky Englsih or Westminster. Get on with the job.

I still believe that if we had a vote today

> Independence

> Close the Welsh parliament & powers back to Westminster

Power back to Westminster would win.

Maybe the further West you travel there is more desire for independence but the vast majority of people I discuss the subject with see the Welsh parliament as nothing but a cash cow (I ignore the moronic polls of the Nationalists who post on this site).

I hope I am right as I want a great future for my kids & grandkids which I believe will be lost if more power is given to the ineffective WAG.
National Lockdown on 11:15 - Oct 25 with 240 viewsGlossolalia

National Lockdown on 11:21 - Oct 18 by Glossolalia

Letters have been sent to business owners. The OP's dates are correct. My mate showed me his letter. Also details the closure of hospitality and non-essential shops, but doesn't mention gyms.
Drakeford has preempted this really, calling it a 'stay-at-home' circuit break, or whatever euphemism they are using now for 'lockdown'.
From my perspective, it's an irritant, especially with my gym and training, which is this only tangible progress I'm making. But 17 days isn't too long and will ensure we get to the new year without another one of these 'breakers'. I guess this also allows the return of students home for Christmas, etc, or at least gives them a justification.
I also predict that come new year, we will be told how we've all had a largely restriction-free festive period and now that January is pants anyway, here come a raft of restrictions.

I hope I'm wrong but this seems the politically-plausible route.

Called it. Leading us to a winter of discontent.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54681885

Christmas is now leverage.
National Lockdown on 12:56 - Oct 25 with 216 viewsCatullus

National Lockdown on 09:49 - Oct 20 by pencoedjack

I still believe that if we had a vote today

> Independence

> Close the Welsh parliament & powers back to Westminster

Power back to Westminster would win.

Maybe the further West you travel there is more desire for independence but the vast majority of people I discuss the subject with see the Welsh parliament as nothing but a cash cow (I ignore the moronic polls of the Nationalists who post on this site).

I hope I am right as I want a great future for my kids & grandkids which I believe will be lost if more power is given to the ineffective WAG.

I said I'm not sure but I still tend to be more in line with you. I want a bright future for my son too.
The reality is none of us can see the future, what we think would mean success could mean great failure, and vice versa. Nobody knows. I still live in hope though.

Some on here still rant on about the failure brexit has been /will be but they don't know where we (or the EU) will be in 5,10, 20 years. I only hope I'm here to find out!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024